All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 05'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
it made me so horny

Another wonderful chapter in this erotic series. I rather enjoyed the shifts in tense. Karen's power play coupled with Mommy's humiliation were arousing and well written. I confess that I had expected a longer chapter, but I can appreciate a good tease. I await your next installment with baited breath.

K_FinneganK_Finneganover 12 years ago

Yaaaaay!

At long last the wait is over! Great story, sexy and good insight into the characters emotions.

Now when is chapter 6 coming? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FIVE STARS TIMES FIVE !

Whenever I need to relax and enjoy myself after a stressful day, I look up Silkstockingslover! Thank you J.

Drew :)

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for another exciting chapter. Just what I needed on a rainy day. 2012 is so close but yet so far away when awaiting the next chapter with Jenny & Ashley on their date. Also, I am looking forward to reading about Jenny & Amy serving Karen together; then meeting Mistress Megan.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

What a spectacular continuation of a fabulous story! This is a must read! Can't wait to read about Ashley & Jenny as well as mommy submitting to Meg...and hopefully so much more!

earthserpentearthserpentover 12 years ago

aaawww really in 2012 why why do you do this to me :( its such a great story. but let me guess busy with things right....yeah probably huh then ok. its understandable. then i'll check this Series in 2012. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot again

now that was great and so hot again you have to tell us how did it happen with jenny and her teacher everything about it and her date to we need more of this hot things please why do you let a new one for this one out around christmas time to give us something super hot for then ok

pmk223pmk223over 12 years ago
You did it AGAIN!!

Thank you, Once again you have managed to write another wonderful story, and i like your other fans cannot wait for the further chapters and other new stories.

thanks P & L xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb

This is probably the best series I've ever read on Literotica. Beautifully descriptive and cleverly interspersed with sensuality, sexuality and mundane every day events. I love your writings. They keep me so turned on. Can't wait for the next instalment.

This series could and should [please!!!] run for a long time. Hopefully you will weave in all the separate groups - Dr Meg, the couture shop and staff, the lesbian club, the Governor and her daughter, the Cheerleaders, Miss Morgan, Jenny's transformed friends. And I bet Miss Hopkins likes pussy too! A strong, toned, muscular,black goddess with a huge clit maybe? Perhaps some BBC with Jenny's prom date?

If so I'm going to need plenty of sleep and vitamins ;-))

Great stuff. Please keep it up to keep me up.

Take care.

Dan Dare

xxxxx

SyKy47SyKy47about 12 years ago

thank you for writing another brilliant chapter:) I'd love to see what happens next with Jenny and her teacher...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

I normally don't read much lesbian lit, but this series is a complete turn-on! Very well written. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Publish next part asap

Please publish the next part asap.. Dont tell that good things come to people who wait.. So make it immediately..

pete_polegspete_polegsabout 12 years ago
Wow, wow, wow!!!

Jasmine, I can't top the praise everyone else has given you, only say that I agree wholeheartedly!

This is such an erotic series and your writing is both humorous and very, very sexy.

Like everyone else I cant wait for the next installment!

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 12 years ago
More please!!

Hey, is there any way to get notified when this updates? I'm not on Literotica that much, I just drop in from time to time looking for new stuff....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

I just found this series. And I loved it. Hope you continue soon with the announced next part. Please hurry, your fans are waiting to read it eagerly. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful, lustful and soooo erotic.

I love the sexual tension as the mother is shown to also be slave to other women -confessing and demonstrating her lust in front of her daughter. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THE PUBLIC WANTS MORE

When are you going to write another chapter?! We (the public) have been anxiously waiting for another chapter to this AMAZING story!! I check back at least once a week and REALLY REALLY enjoy this series (I LOVE your stories but especially LOVE this series) PLEASE write another chapter!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHEN is the next chapter?

damn its 2012 please i wanna know what happened to jenny and you ddnt write how jenny and miss morgan had sex .... need the next chapter .. but really amazing hot story

pete_polegspete_polegsover 11 years ago
More, more!

Yes, please, we want more of this hot tale of lesbian seduction and we can't wait!

Thanks so much for the story so far.

momsonromancemomsonromanceover 11 years ago
fucking awesome

I cant get enough of this...please keep writing

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 10 years ago
Another good and hot chapter

Yeah, it is a good and hot chapter, but, I agree with someone else here, it is a little shorter than I would have liked. That simply goes to show we are waiting with bated breath for more of your hot pros. Not to worry, do as you will; we will be here waiting.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
this chapter had me aroused

I loved this chapter, the part of stubbing karens toe, and exposing her pussy to jennys mom had me really breathing hard. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great chapter

My pussy is dripping this made me so hot. I want a sub to lick my pussy

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It ๐Ÿ˜˜

Wild...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dirty Story

I Hate This Story Like Shit I Would Not Read Any Version Of Jenny's Mom Humiliation Anymore And I Think I Prefer Equal Right In This Lesbian Of A Thing Than Any Domination Submission Shit

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Continued excellence. I need to get on to the next chapter now.

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Picturing that scene is so hot

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well, I thought it was a bit improbable but possible due to the story line. So, will Jenny get a piece of her Motherโ€™s pussy? I hope so but assume there will be others too. Still would like to see her with a guy and a dinner, movie, and a suck. No matter, this is good reading. Do you have time for your own pussy pleasure with so much writing?

dommasterjimdommasterjim11 months ago

We need MORE text here in the stories section..!!! More, Please..!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How disappointing, so cold, clinical, and completely out of character for everything previously written in this story. This reads like a total loss of direction. Could you possibly have drifted farther from your initial creation?

MarsascMarsasc4 months ago

Such an imaginative hedonistic mind Jasmine. Does it excite you as you think through these stories and write them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
49905 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...