Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another long, painful silence that was broken by my new Mistress, now Mistress to us both, "Enough, Mommy slut. Just tell your daughter how you ended up submitting to me."

*****

"Which leads us to right now. I am so, so, so sorry, Jenny," I apologized again with both my words and my eyes.

Jenny stared back at me silently, stunned by all she'd heard and witnessed.

Karen pushed me back onto my back and began pumping the toy in my pussy. My long pent-up stress and much-needed orgasm took control and I again became not Jenny's Mom, but only Karen's slave. "Oh yes, Mistress, please keep fucking me!"

"Are you ready to come, slut?" Karen questioned, testing me in front of my daughter, showing me off.

Nonetheless I pleaded unashamedly, "Yes, Mistress, I need to come so bad," I begged. She left the vibrating toy lodged in me while she tied my wrists to my bedposts again.

"In front of your daughter?" she pressed.

The answer should have been an instant no, yet my need to come superseded duty and my dependent daughter heard nothing coming from her mother's lips but moans of, "Yes, Mistress, right in front of my daughter. Make me completely yours in front of my daughter." My only ray of hope was a look in her eyes hinting that she'd already been where I was right now and that perhaps she understood. God, did I cling to that hope!

Karen returned her hand between my legs and resumed pumping the toy into me, and the moment she leaned down and took my clit into her mouth, I shuddered and screamed as my long-awaited orgasm followed, "Oh yes, Mistress, I am comiiiiiiiiing!"

Karen kept my clit in her mouth through my entire orgasm, easily the most intense and fulfilling orgasm I had ever felt. Yet as soon as the orgasm was done, shame overwhelmed me. I had just submitted to my daughter's friend in front of my daughter! I was mortified! I tried to move, but realized I was still tied up. I asked, "Can you untie me, please?"

Karen asked Jenny, ignoring me completely, "How was your day, Jenny?"

Finally hearing Jenny speak again, I heard her say, not with disgust, not with compassion, only with mundane obedience, "I accomplished my task, but it was quite a challenge."

"But you did fuck Miss Morgan?" Karen quietly dropped a new bombshell onto my psyche.

"Yes, Mistress," my daughter replied, identical to the way I said it. I was doubly shocked. First, at hearing my daughter call Karen 'Mistress' like I'd been doing all afternoon and second, learning my daughter had seduced her teacher, assumedly the one I'd read about her chatting with online.

"I want to hear all the juicy details," Karen said.

"Of course Mistress, but can we go to my room? I also have to get ready for a date," my daughter announced. I was now also curious about my daughter's date. So much overwhelming new information! A couple of weeks ago I'd thought I knew everything about my daughter, but now I felt like I didn't know her at all.

"A date? With whom?" Karen asked, her curiosity also piqued.

"Ashley," Jenny revealed, her voice betraying her insecurity, which I could still recognize. I sensed she was deliberately ignoring me as if she were afraid to do otherwise. Why? But I didn't have to ask why. How could my teenage daughter possibly hope to process or forgive what she had just witnessed?

Karen got off the bed, leaving the toy still inside me, grabbed my daughter's hand and began to leave my room. When she reached the door, she turned around, looked at me and ordered, "Stay," and left, laughing out loud. Bound to the bed as I was, how could I possibly do anything but?

I lay there stunned, humiliated and exhausted. How would I ever again be able to show my face to my daughter? How could I possibly regain her respect? My mind replayed the past couple of hours in my mind, and I was mortified by what I had done. What had I agreed to? What had I become? Each simple downward step of my submission flashed through my head. My shame slowly simmered as the buzzing in my cunt began to take control. I sighed, knowing I was no longer in control of anything. I closed my eyes, awaiting the unknown....

The end of Chapter 5... Jenny's adventures continue in Chapter 6....