Bedding the Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh damn." she uttered, her eyes closing for a moment, her body reacting to the contact, not in revulsion or outrage but with pleasure. In that moment, she crossed the line as well, expressing enjoyment and pleasure while another woman's lips caressed her ear.

I placed my hand on her arm and gently dragged my fingers up and down the smooth skin there, creating shivers in her and even more arousal in me. "You have beautiful, sensual, soft skin, Marianne, anyone can see that." I whispered in her ear before planing my lips on her supple neck.

"Oh my GAWD!" she almost shouted, leaning back against me as I showered noisy and wet kisses on her neck.

Emboldened by her moan, I pushed her head back upright so that her eyes were fixed on her reflection again. I reached around her a bit, letting a single finger touch the upper part of her breasts that her gown showed elegantly. "And your breasts are...beyond...lovely" I whispered in her ear, gliding my finger all around, eventually tracing the valley of her cleavage and lingering there.

When I looked up into Marianne's reflection this time, I could see desire burning in her eyes, the kind of desire worthy of a lover, in this case, a lesbian lover, me. I continued to slide my finger around the exposed portion of her chest, my lips now kissing and nibbling her neck in the sexiest way possible, eliciting moans and shivers. I hadn't intended to, but I was now actively seducing the pretty straight wife of an arrogant coworker, and she was given over to it completely.

"How does that feel, Marianne?" I whispered, my mouth now gently gnawing her neck, making her gasp again, my hand cupping her breast fully now as she looked on.

"So good....fucking....amazing. Don't stop...." she said, her face flushed, clearly very aroused.

"Mmmmmmm gladly." I said, sliding my hand to the strap of her dress, pushing it and her bra strap down, and repeating it again on the other side.

I gasped audibly as her breasts fell free, so youthful and firm, nipples jutting out as if begging for my lips, shaped so perfectly I was in awe. Cupping one, I turned her face to mine and covered her lips with my own, tasting a mouth that was one of the sweetest I had ever experienced. Breaking the kiss, I kissed down her neck to her collarbone, to the top of her breast, and then down to the nipple. I wrapped my lips around it gently and began to suck, swirling my tongue around it, making her moan so loudly I feared security might get called.

Marianne's breast was quivering as her body trembled, confirming her nervousness and uncertainty about what she was allowing to happen. She was allowing me to touch her, to stimulate her sexually, and while she was responding positively it had to be creating all sorts of conflicting feelings for her. Desire. Uncertainty. Confusion. Thoughts like, should I be doing this? I am not into women. I caressed her other breast and I made love to the first, fully intent on increasing her level of passion to the point that would leave no room for doubts. For the moment she was mine, and I wanted to leave an impression on her that would last forever.

To take Marianne past her point of no return, my right hand left her breast and moved slowly downwards to where her white gown was bunched up above her waist. With a small push, it broke free and fell into a puddle of fabric at her feet. I desperately wanted to stop and look at the panties that she was wearing, but refused to stop the sensual work my lips were working on her nipple.

I felt Marianne's hand slip behind my head, caressing it as I suckled her deeply, hearing a moan escape from her lips. Very slowly, I slipped my hand between her legs, cupping her pussy and remaining perfectly still. My mind was in a haze of lust and desire, but I knew that this was the most critical point for her. If I was careful and eased into it, I was confident that her body would be in control of her thoughts, urging her to continue what was happening. If I moved too quickly, I feared it would break the spell holding her firmly within my sexual orbit. She was completely surrendered to the moment, to desires she may have never fully considered before, but enjoying immensely.

Releasing her nipple, I rose up slowly, kissing upwards inch by inch until I reached her mouth again, eliciting another deep moan from her perfect lips. Marianne eagerly opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into mine, and my own lips wrapped around her tongue and began sucking. Her body shook almost violently and the moan she let out was soaked with hunger, want and need. This was my moment to push things further.

I spotted a small stool to my right that I had used earlier while doing my makeup, I grabbed it with my right foot and pulled it over towards me, my fingers hooking in her wet panties and peeling them away. Once I had her fully naked, I guided my hand between her legs and touched the fiercely hot wetness that I found there.

Without saying a word I guided her bare ass to the stool, continuing to make love to her tongue, and slipping a single finger in her dripping wetness. Marianne's body spasmed, breaking the kiss, her head leaning back, eyes shut tight. I held my hand still to let her body adjust to the sensations. Wordlessly, her legs parted wider, it was a signal of her final surrender to me, to my lovemaking of her perfect body.

I began sliding my index finger in and out, in a slow, gentle motion that made her hips start to move in response. Yes, I was fucking her now, and she was given over to it, to me, and moaning with pleasure. I kept up the motion, being careful not to change up my method, wanting to lull her pussy into embracing the sensations even further.

"Oh fuck, Desiree. That feels fucking amazing." Marianne moaned, eyes still closed.

My eyebrows arched up, surprised and even shocked that she had spoken, even more that she had uttered my name....loudly and clearly. Now it was my turn to feel the rush of intense desire, to the point that I had to gather my thoughts a moment before speaking. "Baby, I am so glad you are enjoying my touch." I said, in as sultry a voice as I could manage.

Marianne brought her head back to its natural position, opened her eyes, and looked directly at me. "More than you can possibly imagine." she said with a smile.

I slowly moved my thumb up and brushed her clit, making her jump and cry out. Smiling wickedly, I slipped my thumb over the spot and began gently massaging it. "Ooooo you like that better?" I purred.

Marianne couldn't answer, her eyes were closed again, and her hips moving with a life of their own, her moans increasing in pitch and volume. "Yesssss, Desiree. Fuck me. Oh damnit, fuck me!" she said through gritted teeth, almost shouting.

Giggling at her graphic request, I slowly increased my efforts on her clit, my lips finding her nipple again, pushing her to new heights. Marianne's body was pure flame, all desire, and at that second nothing else mattered except her and me. Me fucking her. Showing her the incredible joys and sensuality of lesbian sex, something that would inevitably change her. For the better, I thought.

My eyes were fixed on her body as I watched her climax beginning to build, marveling at the level of her intensity and passion, wanting the moment to never end. I sensed that I had done a nearly expert job of winding Marianne up, taking my time, probably something she had never experienced before in a lover. Selfishly, I was counting on that. She is so fucking beautiful, I said to myself.

All at once, Marianne's body tensed, so hard in fact that I could see the muscles in her body ripple teasingly. I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on my finger powerfully, pulsing along with the throes of her climax. Her hand shot out and gripped my shoulder, squeezing so hard it was painful, but I was grateful just to watch her experience probably her best orgasm of all time. "Oh fuck....fuck....Desiree...oh GAWWWWWD." she screamed, leaving no doubt of what was happening or who was doing it to her. I was fucking her, and she was loving it, and vocal about the fact that I was responsible. She let out another yelp and then slumped against me, panting so hard I feared that she might hyperventilate.

I slipped my arms around her, holding her, saying absolutely nothing, waiting for the powerful sensations to subside. As she came back to earth, I heard a few sobs, which alarmed me a bit, worrying it was the onset of regret, amounting to an oh-my-gawd-what-the-hell-did-I-just-do moment.

"Whoa, whoa, you ok?" I asked, putting my finger under her chin and lifting her face.

"Um...yeah...that was..." she began.

Uh oh, here is where she grabs her clothes and runs out of the room with her hair on fire, I thought, trying not to wince visibly.

"...fucking amazing. Wow." Marianne finished.

I released the breath that I didn't even know I was holding, finding relief that it has been a wonderful experience for her and not something she was shocked about or ashamed of. "It was my pleasure. Well, yours." I said, pulling my finger from inside her. Not thinking better of it, I slipped it inside my mouth, making her eyes go wide.

"Damn." Marianne blurted out, clearly taken off guard by it.

"Oops, sorry, habit of mine. I, um...happen to enjoy the taste." I said, trying to recover some composure.

"It's ok. So what's the verdict?" she asked, clearly intrigued.

I figured we were way past worrying about discussing things, so I was honest about it. "You taste pretty amazing. Truthfully, I would like nothing better than to go down on you right now." I said, staring directly into her eyes.

Marianne's lip twitched visibly, giving me the impression that the request caught her off guard, and also that she was processing it. Not wanting her to overthink it, I leaned forward and gently placed my mouth on hers. Her lips were plump and warm, and tasted of the drinks she had earlier, but it was pleasant. Moving my lips a bit, I felt hers respond in kind, giving way to a deeply sensual, albeit closed-mouth kiss.

Gently, I touched her lips with my tongue, and after a split second of hesitation, I felt her mouth open to me. My tongue sought out hers, dancing and writhing against one another, giving me the clear indication that she liked what she was experiencing. After several minutes of incredible kissing, I pulled back and looked into her eyes, waiting for a response.

All at one Marianne seemed to feel shy and when she tried to speak, words were simply not coming out. After trying twice, she closed her mouth and smiled slightly, simply nodding her head. That was all I needed to know, and I kissed down her neck, lingered for a moment on her breasts, down past her tummy, and finally, I was between her legs.

I glanced up for a moment, surprised that she was not looking down at me, but looking straight ahead instead. I looked over my shoulder and caught her eyes for a moment, and then it made perfect sense. She was watching us, our reflections, in the mirror, and the thought of that sent a thrill through me.

Turning my attention back to Marianne's body, I took in the sight of her most sacred spot, and it was as lovely as the rest of her. Her pussy lips were full and smooth, and while delicate, had a powerful look about them that felt infinitely inviting. She was positively soaked, and her juices coated the insides of her thighs, and had left a wet spot on the surface of the stool. It was quite erotic and sexy, and I moved my tongue to taste her from the source.

"Ohhhhhhhhh shit...your tongue is....so soft...my fucking gawd." Marianne said, her voice trembling.

I slipped my tongue between her meaty folds and dragged it up her entire length, her hands slipping into my hair, intertwining between her fingers. "That good, huh?" I said before I continued probing her with my tongue.

"Oh very very very fucking good...awesome. Oh yeah. Fucking eat my pussy Desiree. Please." she said, moaning loudly.

Marianne's words echoed in my mind as I plunged my tongue as deep inside her as I could, making her back arch and her body spasm. I gripped her hips and began making love to her pussy with my mouth, loving her taste and how she was responding to what I was doing. I was eating her pussy and her squeals and moans told me that I was hitting all of the right spots with my lips and tongue. Before long, her hips were moving and bucking slightly, grinding into my mouth eagerly, giving herself to me in the most intimate way that only another woman could.

Even though I had been avoiding her clit, my work on the rest of her womanhood was making her thrash about more with every passing moment. Reading her reactions, I could tell that she had never been pleasured this well before, and it would almost certainly leave her with a craving for it. The thought delighted me beyond belief, and made me increase my tempo to take my sexy blonde lover to heaven--sapphic heaven.

Marianne's second orgasm of the night slammed into her all at once, making her body seize and releasing so much pent-up sexual energy that it overwhelmed me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk Des....Des....Iree" she screamed through gritted teeth, making her earlier outburst seem pathetic by comparison. Her voice was positively feminine, and there could be no mistake that it was another woman bringing her all that pleasure.

As her orgasm ebbed, I wrapped my lips around her clit to force another orgasm out of her, and her body quickly erupted into a mind shattering climax, this one powerful enough to render her completely silent. She let out some gasps and a yelp, and then grabbed the stool to steady herself. After a moment or two, she pulled my soaked face to hers and planted a deep kiss on my lips. Pulling back, I could see fire in her eyes, a fire that had not been there before, created in her as a result of our time together.

"Thank you is not enough to tell you how blown away I am right now. Damn. I have never, ever, felt anything so amazing before. Never. Never ever."

I smiled. "Well, that was pretty standard, softer, smoother, longer, and more orgasms." I said with a gleam in my eye.

Marianne's green eyes seemed to be computing it all, but I couldn't quite tell if she had come to any sort of conclusion. To her credit, she hadn't balked at the events leading up to the experience, but I was uncertain if she had an appetite for more. I wanted to feel her skin against mine, and her lips all over me, but most of all I wanted her between my legs, should she be so inclined.

I leaned in and met her lips with mine, and she instantly melted back into the kiss, while I unzipped my dress and wriggled out of it. I tried to be obvious enough to signal her to what was happening, giving her the chance to say no. I love seducing someone but draw a hard line at anything resembling force or undue pressure. My bra, hose, and panties soon followed, until I was as naked as she was.

Marianne's eyes slowly scanned my body, taking it all in, before finally commenting, "Wow...you are so beautiful, Desiree."

I slipped my arms around her, pulling her body gently against mine, and feeling her shiver as she drank in the sensations of another woman's body against her own. Marianne's breasts pressed against mine and I could feel the burning heat between her legs as well. As we kissed and felt each other's skin, I discreetly inched us towards the king size bed in the adjacent room, the destination I was intending.

Giggling, I broke the kiss and sat on the bed, scooting back until my back was against the headboard, looking at her, and patiently waiting for her to respond. She knew full well what I was asking, and what awaited her if she consented. I let the decision rest with her without pressure, without beckoning or otherwise prodding her. If Marianne joined me in bed, our lovemaking would continue, and pretty much guarantee that once it was done that she would be anything but straight. Perhaps not a lesbian, but definitely a lover of women.

Marianne stood at the foot of the bed, clearly still very aroused, studying me, more specifically my naked body. Her eyes seemed to trace all over me an inch at a time, pausing now and then, particularly at my breasts and pussy. When her knee sank into the edge of the bed, I knew she was going to willingly touch and taste my body, and it made me break into a wide grin.

Crawling slowly on her hands and feet, she moved closer to me, eyes locked with mine, eventually sliding in next to me, hips touching. I leaned in to kiss her, taking her hand and slipping it over my breast, my nipple hardening under her touch. I moaned loudly into her mouth, pressing my lips slightly harder against hers.

After several minutes, I pulled back, letting her continue to caress my breast gently. "How does it feel to you?" I asked, cocking my head to one side.

Marianne's eyes lowered to my breasts, watching it move and quiver as her hand cupped and caressed it. "Warm....soft...sexy...just wonderful." she cooed, an expression of absolute fascination etched into her lovely face. Her free hand began cupping my other breast, making me arch my back a bit to push them ever more firmly into her soft hands.

"Your touch is amazing." I said, sighing the last word out dramatically. My nipples were almost painfully hard, and while I was enjoying her caresses, I wanted more, specifically more of her. I reached up slowly with my right hand and ran my fingers through her hair for several minutes. I slowly slipped my fingers behind her head and pulled her gently closer, and smiled when I felt no resistance.

"Good girl. Time to taste another woman's body, I promise you will love it." I whispered, guiding her sexy rosebud lips to my nipple, tickling them for a moment to tease her.

Marianne let out a whimper as she kissed my nipple, and then wrapped her pretty mouth around it. I let my eyes roam over her back, down past her ass and to her pretty legs. She was practically draped over me, her skin plastered to mine, and sweetly sucking my breast. For a woman who had never experienced the softer sex before, she was doing well. I could tell I had so much to teach her, and she gave every indication that she would be a willing if not eager student. Her body quivered and fidgeted frequently, telling me that she was increasingly turned on by what she was doing. After a few minutes I pushed her head to my other breast, the sensation of which felt heavenly.

I slipped my free hand into hers, interlacing our fingers and deepening the feeling of connection between us. Eventually I slipped my hand around Marianne's wrist and placed it on my hip, drawing hearts on the top of her hand, and caressing it periodically. At that point, I felt like she was ready for the next phase of our lovemaking, so I slowly slid her hand between my legs, until it was directly on my pussy.

Marianne jolted upright, my nipple slipping out of her mouth, a look of surprise and possibly fear on her face. Smiling, I cupped her face and kissed her softly, switching to her neck after. Suspecting that was her weak point I started kissing and nibbling it, eliciting gasps and moans from her. Noting that she had not pulled her hand away, I continued my work on her neck, moving slowly and deliberately.

"It's ok, baby, the most natural thing there is. Can you feel how wet I am? You did that, you turned me on, and I know I did that to you. Just relax and enjoy it." I whispered, feeling the effect of making her relax against me. I snaked my hand down her body until it reached her own sexual center, slipping my index finger over her clit. Marianne's body didn't just shiver, it quaked in response to my touch. Whether it was on purpose or by accident, her finger slipped between my pussy lips, and grazed my clit. I moaned loudly in response.