Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 05

Story Info
A third party puts a strain on the relationship.
4.7k words
4.26
9.7k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaadee
Kaadee
140 Followers

Lisa knelt on the soft, carpeted floor. She was completely naked, except for a jet black leather hood stretched across her face, which stood in stark contrast to her pale skin. Her hands were tied behind her back, which in turn were attached to a rope around her waist. This rope ran between her legs, and looked uncomfortably tight against her crotch. Her hooded face was blind, but the mask had a wide zipper that was open to uncover her mouth. Said mouth had its lips wrapped around a large, pink dildo.

"Mmf, mmnf, mmf." moaned the bound girl, bobbing her head back and forward on the dildo. It was attached to a complicated harness worn by Evie, as if she had the 8 inch rubber cock growing out of her. There was a digital camera on a tripod set up a few feet away, capturing this animated display.

"Suck it, you bitch," said Evie, and slapped the hooded girl when she stopped briefly to catch her breath, "Don't stop, suck it!"

Lisa renewed her efforts, and picked up the pace. She gagged and coughed as the pink member repeatedly hit the back of her throat, but carried on regardless, sticky strands of spittle running down her chin.

This rough blowjob went on for another five minutes or so before Evie got bored, pulled the hooded head away from the strap-on dildo, and spat into its gaping mouth. She then zipped up the mouth hole, and walked away, shutting the camera off.

"That should be enough, babes," said Evie, returning to the bound girl, and unzipping the mouth.

"Did you spit in my mouth??" said Lisa, incredulously, as Evie started to unlace the leather hood.

"Umm. Did you like it?" Evie asked, apprehension in her voice.

"Yeah. I think so." said Lisa.

"Then yes, I did." Evie responded, grinning, "It's not like you haven't tasted my saliva before, anyway."

Evie soon had Lisa untied, and as her friend got dressed, she lay on the bed and browsed through her emails.

"That one should earn us $100. I'll have to make sure my face isn't visible before I send it, though." she said, and looked up at Lisa, "That's close to $400 made today. Minus the cost of the room, and we're still looking at over $150 each."

"Not bad," said Lisa, putting her shoes on, "Any new ones, yet?"

"Just the same old stuff," Evie sighed, "Unless you like licking public toilets, or serious bodily harm, nothing worth mentioning."

"Urgh," said Lisa, making a face.

"Oh, I like this one!" Evie exclaimed, sitting up, "They want you to tattoo "SLAVE: Owned by E" across your chest! Offering $1000 and will pay for the tattoo!"

"No they did not! You just came up with that yourself!" Lisa said, making a snatch for the phone. Evie held it up to her with a smug look.

"Sheesh..." Lisa said, reading the message, "Some people... but nothing permanent, you know that!"

"I wasn't going to say yes!" Evie smirked.

"Suure," Lisa said, sticking her tongue out at her grinning friend, "You ready to go? It's almost checkout time."

Evie hopped off the bed, and packed away the sex toys and camera, and the girls left the hotel room behind them as they headed for the exit.

"I really don't like leaving all that drool on the carpet," Lisa said, looking back, "Someone has to clean that up."

"There are a lot worse things to clean off a hotel carpet than some dribble," Evie said, after handing back the room key at reception, and heading for the door, "They probably won't even know it's there."

"I wonder what they think we're doing," Lisa mused, "To keep repeatedly coming back for just half a day each time. I hope they don't think we're weird."

"Nah," said Evie, as they left the building, "They probably just think we're having sex."

"Oh. Right." said Lisa, blinking.

"Come on, we need to stop at the hardware store before we go home, stock up on supplies."

The hardware store had been frequented often by the girls in the last month. With a big stock of electrical tape, cable ties, rope, and other paraphernalia that could be twisted to their needs, it was almost like their own little BDSM store.

"We need more tape, and see if they have those ratcheting strap things," said Evie, browsing through a selection of colourful cable ties. Lisa wandered over to the unmanned checkout, and looked around for assistance.

"Is anyone there?" she called out, "Could I get some help, please?"

A young man appeared from a door behind the counter, with a puzzled expression on his face. He looked to be in his mid twenties, with lank hair and a somewhat surly demeanor. He wasn't bad looking, in a slightly rough-and-ready way.

"What was that?" said the man, staring at Lisa.

"Uh, could you help me, please?" Lisa said, and when she got no response, went on, "Do uh, do you have any of those straps with the metal ratchet bit?"

"You mean ratchet straps?" the man asked, finally acknowledging the question, and pointed to a corner of the store, "Yeah, just over there."

"Did you find them, Lisa?" Evie called from across the shelves.

"Yeah, I got them." she replied, taking two down and bringing them to the counter. The store assistant looked at Lisa again, and put his head on one side.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" he asked.

"I don't think so..." she said, looking awkward, "I've been in here a few times in the last couple of weeks though, maybe you saw me?"

"Nah. I only started here on Monday." he said. "Perhaps I'm imagining it. Is that all?"

Evie appeared with four rolls of black electrical tape, and a packet of thick white cable ties, which she dumped on the counter.

"And these too, please." she said.

The assistant started ringing the items up, "So, what are you planning with all this stuff?" he asked, casually.

"Oh this is for my boooyfriend," Evie said, in a simpering voice, "He has some stuff to fix, or something. I don't know anything about this stuff!"

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I see." said the assistant, "Well, that will be $22.45 please.

Lisa paid the man, as he bagged the items and handed them over.

"Thanks, hope you come again... Lisa, was it?" he said, as they turned to leave the store.

"Uh. Yes." said Lisa.

"I'm David, by the way." he said, smiling. "See you around."

"What was all that "boooyfriennnd" stuff back there?" Lisa asked Evie, as they walked to the bus stop for their ride back home, "It was all I could do to keep a straight face."

"Oh, if you mention a boyfriend early it stops guys coming onto you." Evie said, matter-of-factly, "Usually. You should have done it too. I saw how that guy was looking at you."

"Jealous?" said Lisa, grinning. Evie just pulled a face at her, as the bus arrived to take them home.

--

Four days later the girls were back at the hotel. The clerk at reception knew them by name now, which embarrassed Lisa a little. He never commented on why they kept coming back though, so she appreciated the discretion.

Lisa was filming another video showing off her feet. This time she had her big toes tied together, and elastic bands around each bare foot. Evie was snapping them onto the soft soles, eliciting a squeak of pain from Lisa each time.

"And that's a cut." Evie said, putting the camera down. Lisa, whose hands weren't bound, took off her leather hood. It was the second most expensive item the pair had purchased since starting this enterprise, after the new camera. The hood was custom made to her head measurements, had zippers for the mouth and eyes, discreet holes for the nostrils, and laced up seamlessly in the back. When she wore it, she was totally unrecognisable. Lisa loved the dehumanising look of the thing, that it wasn't important who was under there, just that their body was available for abuse.

"That's another easy fifty from Feet-Guy," Evie said, as she checked the camera. Feet-Guy always paid $50, always wanted something simple, and always focused on Lisa's feet in every video. He was their most regular customer.

"If it makes him happy, I suppose," said Lisa, who couldn't see the appeal in feet. He was a good customer, though, and the videos were easy to make.

Evie's phone vibrated, and she pulled it out to check. "Oh, we have an old customer who wants a new video." she said. Returning customers were always good, as they were rarely timewasters.

"Who is it?" Lisa said, taking the elastic bands off her feet. She was totally nude, despite the last video not calling for it. These days she just felt more comfortable to be naked when she and Evie were alone. Evie was very keen to insist, as well.

"Remember when we first started this, and that guy wanted you hogtied in the bath?" Evie said, "Well he's back again, wants something new."

"Oh, yes. What was his name?"

"Umm," Evie said, looking over the email. "He doesn't say. His username is "D-monPainMaster", though. He is offering $250 for a kidnap scene. You up for some roleplay?"

"$250, huh? What are the details?"

"He wants the video to look gritty, as realistic as possible. Wants you to talk in it, too..."

Lisa looked apprehensive, she didn't really like to talk in the videos. Less chance of someone recognising her that way. She recalled how she pleaded for help in the last video they did for him, perhaps he liked that sort of thing?

"I suppose I could," Lisa said, frowning, "For a returning customer."

They discussed the details. D-mon wanted Lisa naked and bound to a chair, with a bag over her head. He insisted she plead for her life, as if the kidnapper was in the room with her. He asked for Lisa to look dirty or beaten-up too.

"Well, dirty is fine." Lisa said, when she saw Evie's evil expression.

"He would like the video to cut from scene to scene, and you look worse in each one, but always in the same chair." Evie said, and then looked concerned, "And he wants you to pee yourself in one of them. What do you think?"

"Think of the mess!" Lisa complained.

"We can do it all in the bathroom," replied Evie, "Tiled floor, easy cleanup."

"Well, it all sounds fine to me," said Lisa, "Anything else?"

"Yeah, he insists on red cable ties to bind you."

"Red? Do they even make them in red?"

"I saw different colours in that hardware store, I'm sure they had red." Evie replied, "We still have an hour and a half here, could probably film it today if we get the stuff now."

Soon the girls were strolling down the highstreet towards the hardware store. Evie stopped and indicated the general store across the street.

"I'm going to check in there, see if they have a cloth bag or something." she said, "You go on ahead and see if they have the red zip ties. Oh, and wire cutters or something to remove them."

Lisa nodded, and proceeded on to the store. "I wonder if that guy will be there," she thought to herself, "God only knows what he thinks we're actually buying all this stuff for."

The bell rang as she entered the familiar store, and David was indeed working the counter. He looked surprised to see her, but smiled. Lisa looked a little embarrassed, and headed for the cable ties.

"See anything you like?" David said, directly behind her. Lisa jumped, and spun around.

"Hm?? Oh, uh, hi." She stammered. Shopping for this stuff was always easier with Evie around. It was a perfectly normal item, so she didn't know why she felt so embarrassed. She could feel the usual blush starting in her cheeks again.

"Red, huh? Interesting choice." he said, taking the packet Lisa was holding from her unresisting hand, "Matches your hair colour."

"Aha, yeah, I guess." said Lisa, taking the packet back and smiling feebly.

"Your friend not with you?" said David, looking towards the door.

"No, she's um, just across the street." Lisa stammered. He was quite handsome up close, but then she felt a pang of guilt. "She'll be back in a minute. These are for her, uh, boyfriend again."

"I see." he said, still grinning, "And not for your boyfriend...?"

"No, I don't have one." she blurted out, having never been very good at lying to strangers. She blushed again as his smile got wider. "I should buy these, now. Oh, and do you have any wire clippers?"

He took a set off a rack nearby. "Here you go, anything else?"

"No, thank you. How much will that be?"

"Here, why don't you take them both. On the house." he said, proffering the clippers.

"Oh, no, I couldn't!" Lisa said, looking shocked, "What would your boss say??"

"Let me worry about that." he said, winking.

"Well, if you're sure. Thanks very much," said Lisa, putting the items in her bag, "I hope you don't get into trouble, though."

"Naah," David said, dismissively, and looked over Lisa's shoulder, "I see your friend is back. I'll see you around, yeah?"

"Yeah, okay David." said Lisa, smiling, "Thanks again!"

"No problem, see ya, Lisa!" said David, and winked again.

Evie was standing at the window holding a shopping bag, and was peering through to the store as Lisa stepped back onto the street.

"Everything all right?" Evie enquired, "Got the stuff?"

"Yep! He had the red ones," Lisa said, looking a bit flushed, "Shall we go?"

"Okaay..." said Evie, giving her a funny look, and they headed back to the hotel.

Inside the store, David walked into the backroom, where his boss was sat dealing with some paperwork.

"Sorry Mr. Swanson, I've just had a call," he said, as his boss looked up, "There is a family emergency. Could I leave early today?"

--

Back at the room, Lisa was stripping off her clothes ready for the video. Evie reached into her carrier bag and pulled out a t-shirt, bra and panties. They looked cheap, but new. She handed them to Lisa.

"What are these for?" asked Lisa.

"Put them on, and I can cut them off you during the vid." Evie replied, setting up the camera in the bathroom, "Saves having to untie you, and you don't ruin any of your actual clothes."

"Oh, that's a good idea," said Lisa, and slipped into the clothes. The t-shirt was pink with a cartoon unicorn on it. She gave a quizzical look at Evie, who shrugged.

"It was either the pink unicorn or Spider-Man," said Evie, "I think this fits your aesthetic a little better."

She pulled the one chair in the room into the on-suite bathroom. It was quite fancy, but without any padding, and had two wooden arms. Lisa, now dressed in slightly ill-fitting t-shirt, bra and panties, sat down in it.

Evie used the plastic cable ties on Lisa's wrists and lower arms to hold them to the arms of the chair. She did the same to her legs and ankles to the legs of the chair, holding Lisa's legs open. Evie then attached a series of the ties together, to make one long one, and looped it around the back of the chair then across Lisa's upper chest, pulling it tight. She did the same below her breasts too.

"That should be fine for now. Comfy?" Evie asked.

"Snug." said Lisa, testing her bonds, "Not bad. Wouldn't want to be here long, this seat is a bit hard. Don't forget the sack."

"Oh yeah," Evie said, and grabbed it from the bedroom, "Those red zip ties look good against your skin, by the way. Very nice! Do you have the receipt for them? I'll need it for our records."

"Ohh, uh," said Lisa, looking a little awkward, "David let me have them for free. Wasn't that nice of him?"

"Oh. Yeah?" said Evie, making a face, "Well I'm not surprised. He looked like he wanted to get into your pants."

"It wasn't like that," Lisa said, frowning, "He was just being nice."

"Sure." Evie said, "They're all nice right up until you say no."

"I'm sure he's not like that, Evie."

"Yeah? How well do you know him, then?"

The question came out of nowhere, and caught Lisa off guard, causing her to blush.

"I, uh, don't really..." Lisa started, then glared at Evie, "He was just being nice, that's all."

"Shall we start then?" Evie said, bluntly, and pulled the small cloth sack over Lisa's head. She pulled a cable tie around Lisa's neck to keep it in place, but with plenty of breathing space.

"Hey! Evie!" Lisa complained, "It's not a big deal!"

"We'll talk about it later," said Evie, flatly, "I hope you're getting into character, there is $250 riding on this, remember. We're rolling."

Evie adjusted the camera and started recording. Lisa sighed, and began to struggle in her seat.

"Help? Is anyone there?" she said from under the sack, trying to sound as scared as she could, "Please, let me go! I won't tell anyone!"

She wriggled around on the chair, testing the tight cable ties that held her.

"Please, my parents will be looking for me," she added, flexing her fingers as the plastic bit into her soft skin, "If you let me go I won't say anything!"

It went on like this for another five minutes, Lisa getting a bit more frantic towards the end. Eventually Evie stopped the camera, then took a pair of scissors and cut the front of the unicorn shirt open. She ripped it the rest of the way, until Lisa's freckled chest was exposed, and the middle of the shirt was mostly tatters held on by the cable ties. She then snipped the middle of the bra and pulled it aside to release Lisa's breasts.

"Ok, we're filming again." Evie said, going back behind the camera. "Make out like it's hours later."

"Please..." Lisa said, weakly, "Please don't hurt me. What do you want??"

She furiously shook from side to side for a full thirty seconds, her breasts jiggling as she did so. Even if she wanted to escape, there was no way she could break the bonds. Lisa felt herself getting aroused from this display. She could imagine herself really kidnapped by someone who wouldn't treat her as kindly as Evie, who would use and abuse her for their own entertainment. Just as a sex toy, if she was lucky.

"Let me go!" she shouted, breathing heavily through the bag on her head, "Let me go, please!"

It carried on like this for a few more minutes, until Evie shut off the camera, "Ok, that should be fine." she said, "But maybe not so loud? I don't want people banging on the door here."

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." said Lisa.

Evie sighed, and cut away Lisa's panties. She removed them, and the scraps of bra. There was still a little of the pink shirt left under the tight plastic bonds, so she left that. The next scene was more of the same, but this time Lisa acted a lot more tired.

"Please..." Lisa mewled under the bag, "Please... can you let me go to the bathroom? I really need to go..."

Lisa's struggles and cries were getting more feeble now. Despite her sour mood, Evie was enjoying the show. Lisa really knew how to get a sadist excited. After about five minutes of increasingly frantic pleading, Lisa finally wet herself. The liquid covered the chair and splashed onto the floor as Lisa sobbed and shuddered, sitting in a pool of her own piss.

"Okay, cut." said Evie, and took a dirty cloth from her carrier bag. Evie had previously spent a minute or so rubbing the cloth into the dirt outside, while Lisa was in the hardware store. She rubbed it on Lisa's exposed skin, leaving dirty, greasy marks on the pale flesh. The sack on her head got a dose of grime as well.

Soon Lisa looked as if she had been here for weeks, and had been rolling around the floor for some of that time. Evie wordlessly attached the infamous clamps onto Lisa's pert nipples, and Lisa grimaced under the sack.

"Ah! A little warning would be nice!" Lisa said, wincing. That familiar dull pain shot through her nipple into her body.

"Sorry." said Evie, tightening the second one into place, "Ready to go again? You've been here for a few days now. Action"

"She's in a real bad mood about this David stuff," Lisa thought to herself, as she weakly struggled in the chair, "We really need to talk about it after this. Maybe she can meet him properly, see he's a nice guy?"

"Help... anyone?" Lisa sobbed, "Please... I'm hungry. I want to go home."

Lisa hung her head, and her struggles had lessened to the occasional tug at the armrests. Another few minutes of footage were captured before they changed scene again. This time Evie pulled out a Sharpie, and started writing messages all over Lisa's grimy skin.

Kaadee
Kaadee
140 Followers
12