Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spent a few minutes industrially writing on Lisa's body. Phrases like "PAIN WHORE", "YOUNG SLUT" and "SEXTOY" appeared across her chest. "HUMILIATE ME", "BEAT ME", and "FUCK ME" were written on her belly. "STUPID COCKSUCKER" was written with some vigor on her upper chest. Eventually the pen went dry, and Lisa was covered neck to toe in degrading messages.

"Sheesh," Lisa thought, "What must I look like..."

"Okay, we're on again." Evie said, throwing the pen in the trash and going back behind the camera.

"Hello..?" Lisa whimpered, hanging her head, "Is anyone there? I'll do anything you want, please... I just need a glass of water."

Lisa twitched under the cable ties, they were actually quite uncomfortable now, and you could see red marks on her skin from all the struggling she had done. Her nipples had gone numb, but she was used to that. The most pressing pain was actually her butt on the hard seat, which had also gone numb.

"Who designed these chairs??" she thought, squirming around to get the blood flowing again, "Hopefully we'll be done, soon. This hasn't been as much fun as normal."

"Ok, cut there." Evie said, and took a metal clip from their stash of items. She knelt down and spread Lisa's pussy, then clipped the clip onto Lisa's clitoris. Lisa cried out loud from the unexpected pain. It's not like she had never had this done before, and had even done it to herself in the past, but she just wasn't in the right frame of mind at the moment.

"Ahh! Ok Evie, that's enough," Lisa said through gritted teeth, "Bedstead."

Evie looked up at Lisa with surprise on her face, and removed the clip.

"What was that?" she said.

"You heard, bedstead." repeated Lisa.

Bedstead was their safeword, which they had agreed on after a few close calls. If Lisa said it, Evie had to stop and Lisa could put an end to the fun if she wanted. Lisa had never used it before, and had certainly endured worse tortures than this without needing it. Evie was taken aback.

"Really?" said Evie, incredulously, "We were almost done."

"Well, I'm done now, okay?" said Lisa, "I'm sure you have plenty of footage."

"Oh. Fine then." Evie said, and picked up the wire cutters. She snipped away the cable ties in silence, leaving red marks behind on Lisa's pale, grubby skin.

Soon she was free from the chair, and as Evie cut the final tie from around her neck, Lisa pulled the bag off and blinked in the dim light.

"Sorry, but I think we had done enough." Lisa said, standing up and not meeting Evie's eye, "Anyway, it must be checkout time soon."

"Not for another fifteen minutes." said Evie flatly, as she started to wipe the chair down with a damp towel.

Lisa stepped past her awkwardly, and went into the bedroom to get changed. "Maybe I should talk to her properly, clear the air..." she thought, "Although if I want to stop then I should be allowed to, she shouldn't make me feel guilty."

Lisa didn't bother cleaning herself off, and just put her clothes on over the top. Frankly, she just wanted to go home, now. Evie came in carrying the chair, and Lisa was about to say something, when she spoke.

"I probably have enough to make a video," she said, "But he might complain it's too short. Just saying."

"Look, Evie," Lisa started, "If he's got a problem we just give him some of his money back. Take it out of my share."

"No." said Evie, tidying up the gear and camera, "Don't be silly. If anything, it will come out of my share. I'll deal with it, don't worry. You ready to go?"

Lisa sighed inwardly, and nodded, and the girls took their stuff and left the hotel behind them in silence. The wait at the bus stop wasn't any better, as Evie tapped at her phone, and Lisa stared into the distance. The wait felt like a lifetime to her.

When the bus eventually picked them up, and was pulling away from the sidewalk, a parked car also pulled out into the street behind it. As the bus headed off, the car followed at a distance.

--

Lisa and Evie had barely said two words to each other by the time they arrived home, and each went to their separate houses in silence. Lisa opened the door feeling emotionally drained, and was greeted by her mother.

"Hello sweetie, good day in town with Evie?" she said.

"Not really, mom..." she said, a little watery-eyed, "I think I just want a long bath now, is that okay?"

"Aww, of course," said her mother, "Dinner will be ready at six, if you're hungry."

In the bathroom, a steamy hot bath was run, and Lisa had stripped naked. She was staring into the mirror, and then looked down at herself. Her body was covered in dirt and smudged writing, and she looked a mess. She turned back to the mirror with a few tears running down her cheek.

"I'm not even interested in that guy, he was just being nice." she thought to herself, "Maybe he was flirting, but I'm a big girl. I know more about guys than she does!" She sniffed and wiped her face, before getting into the bath. Lisa sunk down in it so just her head stuck out of the water, and could feel the stress of the day melting away slowly.

"I'm sure she was just looking out for me," she thought, "And she did stop that video when I asked."

Lisa sunk under the water and stared up through the haze of liquid as she held her breath. Her copper hair flowed all around like wild, red seaweed.

"I'll talk to her after this," she thought, as a few bubbles rose from her nose and mouth, "This whole thing is silly. I'll go over there and we can talk, sort things out."

She surfaced from the water and started to scrub off the grime. The bathwater was already turning an unpleasant shade of brown, but she felt a lot better regardless.

As Lisa left the bathroom, dressed in just a towel, her mother approached her holding an envelope.

"A letter for you," she said, handing it to Lisa. It only said "Lisa" on the front, handwritten, "It was pushed through the door just after you got in the bath, but I didn't want to bother you."

"Oh. Thanks." said Lisa, looking a little confused, "I wonder what it is."

She got to her room and sat on the bed, then opened the note. It said, in handwriting she didn't recognise, "Hello Lissie. I know what you have been doing. I have seen everything. If you do not want this information to be made public to friends and family, meet me in the car park outside Luigi's Restaurant by 6:30pm tonight to talk. Do not tell anyone about this note, and come alone."

To be continued...


12