Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pathetic," he said, as he propped the pole into position by shoving a length of wood under it, pushing it deeper inside Lisa, "Getting off on this, what a disgusting little thing you are."

Lisa was hot in the cheeks. She was starting to think maybe he was right. She had come right in front of this sicko, just from his abuse. "You see?" the dark voice said, "When things are truly out of your control, that's when it's good. It wasn't like this with Evie. This is what you crave, and what you deserve."

Lisa shut her eyes tight, tears rolling down her cheeks. She could see Evie in her mind's eye. She remembered all the jokes, the close calls, the moments of intimacy... all shared with her friend, who she always felt safe with. It seemed so long ago.

"No." she thought, fighting back more tears, "No one deserves this. I can choose to endure abuse, to suffer humiliation, but when I do, it's MY choice. Evie knew that."

Her eyes snapped open, and his stupid, grinning mask was leaning in close to her face. "You're nothing but a whore," he said, his eyes burning, "My whore, I own you, and you'll soon beg me to torture you."

Lisa suddenly jerked her head forwards, directly into his masked face. She felt it contact something, heard a crack, and he staggered back, swearing. He quickly stepped out of frame of the camera and pulled up his mask. There was blood running from his nose, down his face, and he was livid.

"You fucking bitch!" he yelled, as Lisa cringed back, "You'll pay for that!"

He spat blood on the floor, pulled the mask down, and grabbed the cattle prod again. Lisa's muffled screams echoed around the room as he repeatedly stuck her with it, and she jerked in her tight bonds.

-

"Okay, darling." said the taxi driver, turning his head to talk to Evie, "We're here. Middle of nowhere. That'll be $48.50."

"Here," Evie said, handing over some notes as she stepped out of the car, "Can you wait here for me?"

"Eh, no can do," said the driver, "I got four more jobs tonight, and I'm already way out of my usual zone."

"Please! I can pay..." she said, as she reached into her pocket, but then realised she didn't actually have any more cash left. She checked for her bank card, but that was also absent. "Uh.."

An insistent voice came on his radio, asking what he was doing and where the hell was he.

"Sorry, got to go. Good luck, darling." he said, and pulled the car away. Evie ran after it, kicking dirt at it.

"You prick!" she yelled, "Are you just going to leave me here!?"

She watched the car speed off down the road, and sighed. The sun was almost set already. She looked around the clearing, it was a short way from the main road, but there wasn't much nearby except trees. Checking the tracking map on her phone, it appeared that she was almost on top of Lisa's own phone. Evie decided to call it, and see if she got a response.

Straining her ears, she heard a distant tune play out across the trees. Evie followed the noise, until she saw the back end of an unfamiliar car behind some bushes. It had been parked in an inconspicuous location, but the noise was definitely coming from inside. She cautiously crept around it, and peered through the window. The car was empty, but a light was coming from the driver's seat.

Evie looked around her feet until she found a suitable looking rock, and picked it up.

"Should I..." she said to herself, then shrugged and hurled the rock through the driver's side window. It shattered into tiny pieces, and Evie looked around guiltily as she reached her arm inside and retrieved the phone. 7 missed calls, 10 missed messages. It was definitely Lisa's.

"Oh, Lisa..." Evie said with unease, and looked around the car for any clue as to what happened. There was one set of footprints, too big to be Lisa's, walking towards an overgrown path. Evie took a deep breath, and followed them.

She soon came to a run down shack, only a few dozen yards from the car. Peering through one mucky window, Evie saw someone pacing around, shouting. They were holding some sort of stick in one hand. She tried to get a better vantage point, but couldn't see much. Her heart racing, and her palms wet with nervous sweat, she went to tap 911 into her phone. Before actually dialing, a muffled scream of pain came from the building, and Evie looked up in horror.

-

Lisa was the worse for wear. She was still strapped to the chair, still with the metal ball pushed into her vagina. One breast had the vicious mousetrap on it, the other now had several needles pushed into the sensitive flesh. She was covered with red marks and livid welts, having spent the last few minutes bearing the brunt of David's rage. He put down the cane as Lisa breathed heavily, and picked up a transparent plastic bag.

"I tried to be nice," he said in a cold voice, "This was supposed to be special. I know how much you love it... But then you tried to ruin it. Why, Lisa?"

He pulled the plastic bag over her head, her tired eyes growing wide in panic, and wrapped tape around her neck to seal it off. The bag puffed up as she breathed out, and she shook her head in a vain attempt to remove it.

"No no no," Lisa thought, terrified, "This can't be the end!"

"I didn't want to have to do this yet," he said, lifting the dented devil mask to look her in the eye, "I had hoped our relationship would last longer. At least you can rest in the knowledge that your final moments will appear on the dark web for thousands of people to see."

Lisa couldn't see much through the bag, her own breath misting up the plastic, but David suddenly stopped talking and flung his hands to his throat. Someone had grabbed him from behind!

Evie put all her weight into the choke hold, her feet leaving the floor as she crushed David's neck with her arm. He gasped and coughed as he attempted to pull her off, flailing around the room, and crashing into the table. Torture implements scattered everywhere. He knocked the bucket of burning embers over, spreading the hot ashes across the wooden floor.

David, his face red, eventually rammed his back into the wall twice, knocking the air out of Evie. She dropped off, and he staggered forward and fell onto his knees, coughing. He turned and glared at her, murder in his eyes.

"You!" he gasped, trying to catch his breath as he scrambled to stand up, "You little shit, you fucking worthless bitch, I'll kill you!"

"Evie!" Lisa thought, her chest heaving to suck in oxygen, "Evie, get away please!"

"I've already called the cops," Evie lied, standing up with her back pressed against the wall, "They'll be here any second! You better leave her alone!"

Lisa, her lungs screaming, tried to cry out a warning. She could see David was holding something in his hand behind his back. As Evie turned to look at her, David saw his opportunity and lunged forward, wielding a large pair of scissors. As Lisa finally slipped into unconsciousness, the last thing she heard was a blood-curdling scream coming from her friend.

Evie fell to the ground, staring in mute shock at the scissors sticking out of her thigh, the blood seeping into her jeans. David composed himself, stood up straight, and grinned at her. Flames and smoke were already crackling at the other side of the room from the spilled embers, giving him a demonic expression in the firelight.

"Well, looks like I have someone else to play with now, "he said, oblivious to the slowly spreading fire. Evie shuffled away on her back as he approached, "I was done with the last one anyway."

As he turned to reach for the gun on the table, Evie kicked out with her good leg, catching him on the side of the knee. His leg went from under him, he fell to the side with an astonished look on his face, and his head hit the corner of the heavy table.

David hit the floor with a thud, and blood pooled around his head. Evie put her hand to her mouth as David's dead, glassy eyes stared unseeing back at her. She stood up with a grunt of pain, tears running down her face, and quickly limped around his body to Lisa's chair.

"Lisa! Lisa!" Evie wept, as she ripped the bag off her friend's head, "Lisa, please! Can you hear me??" She tapped Lisa's cheeks, and shook her shoulders. The fire was getting worse, and the room was getting hazy with smoke. Evie looked around frantically, and then down at her leg. She gritted her teeth and yanked the bloody scissors out of her thigh with a yelp of pain, then started cutting the cable ties away as fast as she could.

Coughing and limping, Evie dragged the unconscious girl out of the burning house, and laid her down in the grass nearby. Flames licked out of the roof of the building now, and lit up the area in flickering orange light. Lisa had red marks all over her body, and smears of blood on her skin. Evie cut away the tape gag that had silenced the girl throughout the ordeal, pulled the sodden cloth out of her mouth, and desperately tried to remember how to give CPR.

"Pinch the nose, uh, lift the chin," she mumbled hysterically, then locked her lips to Lisa's to blow down her airway. After the second puff, Lisa coughed and spluttered, taking a gasping breath of the cool evening air.

"Lisa! Are you okay??" Evie cried, as Lisa's eyes fluttered open.

"Evie...?" Lisa said, and coughed, "What happened? I thought he had..."

Evie hugged her friend tight to her chest, as the distant sound of sirens got nearer.

Epilogue

Lisa stared at the ceiling of the hospital room. She was lying in bed, surrounded by flowers and get-well cards. Various tubes led off from her, and she ached all over. There was a knock on the door, and she pushed herself up on her elbows.

"Are you decent?" Evie said, poking her head round the door. She was dressed in her normal casual wear, but with loose fitting sweatpants instead of the jeans she always sported.

"Yeah, come in," Lisa said, smiling weakly.

"How are you feeling?" said Evie, limping over and sitting beside the bed.

"Could be worse." said Lisa, "Could be better. Doctor said it was mostly superficial, although they want to keep me in for a couple of days for observation, and I have to have some antibiotics to avoid infection. You?"

"I got fourteen stitches in my leg!" said Evie, like an excited child, "Do you want to see?"

"Noo, that's okay," said Lisa, making a face, "Have the police spoken to you yet?"

"Yeah, my dad got a lawyer for me," Evie explained, "He says all the evidence points to the fall killing David, and even if I was partly responsible, it was self-defence. He said no court in the land would convict me as I'm a hero, apparently!"

She grinned a cheeky grin at Lisa, who smiled back.

"That's good," said Lisa, softly, "Thank you, Evie."

"Ehh. Don't thank me," Evie said, her face turning dark, "It was my fault you got into that mess. I should never have pushed you into this whole thing. I'm sorry."

"You didn't push me," Lisa said, "I pushed myself. Maybe we went too far, but I'm not sure I'd trade away the experiences we had if given the chance."

Evie looked at her in silence, eyes watery, as Lisa went on.

"Sometimes things got a bit crazy," she said, "But I never felt in danger with you, and what I did feel was... well, it was good."

"Oh, Lisa..." Evie sniffed, tears rolling down her face.

"Don't cry, Evie!" Lisa said, "You'll start me crying!"

The girls hugged, and then Evie appeared to remember something. She reached into her pocket and gave something small to Lisa.

"Don't say anything, but I took this from his camera," said Evie, under her breath, "You know, on the way out..."

Lisa looked into her hand. It was a tiny memory card.

"Evie, this is evidence!" she hissed, closing her hand around the thing.

"They probably think it was burnt up in the fire," Evie shrugged, "And I didn't want some pervert cop staring at you in that situation, or for this to appear in court or something. So I'm giving it to you, destroy it or whatever."

Lisa looked at it again. She felt a familiar tingle in her crotch.

"No." she said, "No, I think I'll choose to keep it."

Evie looked surprised, and Lisa winked at her.

"Visiting time is almost over," Lisa said, glancing at the clock, "Will you come again tomorrow?"

"Of course!" Evie exclaimed, "I'll see you tomorrow morning then, yeah?"

"Yeah," Lisa said, and smiled, "Love you, Evie."

Evie's face broke out into a wide grin, "Love you too, Lissie!"

The end.

(Author's note: That's it for Lisa and Evie's adventures, for now anyway. I might write more stories featuring them in the future, though. This is the first story I've written, and any comments or critiques would be greatly appreciated!)

12