All Comments on 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks No. 02'

by schoolmrs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
phobosukphobosukabout 3 years ago

Loved it and 5 stars but a wee bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like this story. I was hoping you were going to continue it and I love the direction you took in Part 2. I look forward to Part 3. Hopefully you will have a huge load built up by then!

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 3 years ago

I don’t get the low score rating. I think this two part series is pretty great. I remember reading and enjoying pt 1 some time ago and was happy to see pt 2 show up. Interesting characters. Sexy dynamic. More please.

bawdi1bawdi1about 3 years ago

Excellent excitement again, wonderfully poised for Ben to perform for his willing voyeur, perhaps she would like some extra cream in her coffee!? Can’t wait for the follow up.

schoolmrsschoolmrsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you dear readers for you comments. The submission and approval process can be quite time-consuming depending on who gets it at LE to approve. As for length, less is always more I think, well almost always. More to come, naturally.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 3 years ago

First off,I would like to say......Welcome back!!!

Thank you for gracing us with yet another chapter of one of your deliciously erotic series.

Ever since reading the epic Mrs.Chesters series I’ve been a humble fan,and then along came Jan’s Ride which was yet another sizzling “slow burn” series which you so deliciously have a niche for,had me panting and twitching(down there) for more of your work.

Hence Bedknobs and Brromsticks was born and(part of a true story no less) which makes it all the more unique....if that’s even possible from your submissions.

Soooo thank you once again & I’m excited beyond belief to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous