Bedlam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance threw a nervous glance back at Jamal and Krush. Things had taken a step into bizarro world as far as the young man was concerned. It was once thing to nail a hot dancer in a dressing room where there was some privacy. It was an entirely different thing to do it in from of two Rap legends while a film crew operated behind you. Still, he was probably never going to get a chance like this again. Whatever fall out occurred, he'd deal with it. Easier to deal with trouble when you had the memory of something like this to keep you warm at night.

Copying Jamal, he pulled his own cock free. Unlike his corpulent coworker, his cock was already rock hard. He'd been nursing a semi hardon most of the day, surreptitiously watching the four dancers as they'd worked. Now he took a hold of the closest shoulder to where he stood, pulling one of the two women free from Cill's cock, earning a muttered 'thanks' from the besieged rapper.

Sophia's normally vacuous expression was replaced by a countenance of pure lust. Her mouth opened on a 'O' as she prepared to complain about being tore from the black cock belonging to the Rap star. Seeing Lance's hard cock in front of her, the mouth stretching 'O' was put to use as she engulfed the head of his cock like a fish swallowing bait, making her way sown Lance's length in a series of gulping swallows.

Now it seemed that each dancer had their own partner. Krush, Cill, Jamal and Lance each providing a hard stiff cock, the apparent antidote for whatever strange affliction had overcome these four women.

Each couple moved in their own particular style. Krush and Cill seemed content for their partners to work their frenzy out themselves, the two rappers standing with their hands free, simply watching as the women sucked cock while battling to remove the last vestiges of their clothing. Jamal was more hands on, one set of beefy fingers clutching Olya's dark lustrous hair, pulling and pushing as he encouraged her to soak his cock in her spit. The other set of sausage thick fingers were groping blindly and awkwardly at her bra strap.

Lance, alone among the other men, bore a resemblance to a deer caught in an oncoming cars headlight. He seemed ill at ease with his surroundings and utterly gobsmacked by the hunger and need of Sophia as she devoured his black cock with lip smacking satisfaction. The small blonde seemed to have more than a knack for all this, she seemed to have a god given talent. Even as she filled her mouth and throat with stiff cock, she was dexterously pulling her bra and panties off, leaving only her smooth legs clad in black stockings.

Different styles in this impromptu recital but all heading towards the same goal. The hospital beds lining the ward, resplendent with their starched white sheets. Perhaps it was because the two rappers had been primed for longer than the others, as it was Krush and Cill who first made a move towards the beds. Krush needing only a tap on Victoria's shoulder to send her scurrying toward a bed, Cill needing to physically pull Mercedes off of his cock before the wide-eyed brunette read his intentions and bounded over to a waiting bed.

Krush's long legs carried him past Victoria, propelling him onto the bed, the metal frame squeaking in alarm as his full weight crashed down upon it, the big rapper jumping carelessly the last yard so that he landed flat on his back on the mattress. Victoria straddled him, panting with excitement as she did. She ran her hands down across his chest as she knelt above him. Then she pulled her pussy moistened panties to one side, twisting them so that the material shifted and exposed her crotch to view. A neat landing strip of dark pubic hair was revealed as she did so and Krush gave a grunt of approval at the sight of her pussy, the lips of which shone with wetness. Victoria kept her underwear pulled to one side, using her other hand to guide the fat black cock so that it was pointing straight up to the ceiling. She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, the full import of her actions coming to her drug addled mind. She was married. Married. There was still time to stop. She could as easily jump off the bed and run back to her husband as she could lower herself onto Krush's big black cock. That would be the right thing to do. For her, for her husband. The smart move.

"C'mon, move," Krush growled impatiently.

Victoria lowered herself onto his cock, biting her lip once again but this time because his girth pushed hard against the confines of her tightness.

On a bed directly opposite the one that supported Victoria as she slowly sank onto a black cock, Mercedes was on her back and having none of the second thoughts that had momentarily given her friend Victoria pause. Cill had whipped her panties off almost before her ass had stopped bouncing on the springy mattress. The older rapper leant in, his head spearing between her spread thighs, coming to a halt with his nose pressed against her crotch. He inhaled her scent with relish, snorting at her scent as if he was doing a line of cocaine off of her pubic mound. Had he the drug, he might well have done. Mercedes smooth shaven crotch was a far more enticing surface from which to inhale a line of coke than he'd used in times past. Then he dragged his tongue across the entrance to her pussy in a wide, strong lick that scoured her labia clear, leaving the flavour of her heavy on his taste buds.

He moved further up, clambering fully onto the bed, his face passing her tits, still encased in their black laced bra, until he was looing down at her. If her dilated pupils and shallow breaths made him suspicious of her change in temperament, made him doubt that her new found zeal for a cock was purely natural in its source, it didn't faze him. Cill might not have missed the seedier side of the music lifestyle, not the way Krush had missed it, but he wasn't averse to a fine ass girl throwing herself at him and goddamn but this dancer was one of the hottest bitches he'd been with in years, decades even. He rummaged between his legs one handed, the other supporting his body as he stretched full length above Mercedes. A tug, a half pump and his long cock was arrow straight and pushing at her hungry white pussy.

"Yesss," Mercede's moaned in a drawn out hiss of triumph and expectation. Both of Cill's hands gripped at the pillow, either side of her head as she stared up into the dark depths of his brown eyes, watching as he slowly blinked, his face unreadable as he began to feed her his cock, inch by thick black inch.

John and Maggie moved towards the rutting couples, camera's capturing the expressions of Victoria and Mercede's as the black cock sank ever further into their bodies. The two rappers had enough experience between them to know that a slow start was best. Warming up a white pussy was like warming up an audience. You start slow, build gradually, finish hard. That gives the performer and the audience the best show and both men were determined to give the two dancers one hell of a show. So while Cill pressed forward into the woman beneath him, Victoria sank lower and lower into Krush's cock, inch after inch disappearing as her body adjusted to his width. He aided her, hands cupping her perfect ass, supporting her as she took his length.

<0>

The moans from beds were a spur to Jamal and Sophia. Jamal scooped Olya up into his arms, carrying her effortlessly as he lumbered to a free bed. Sophia got to her feet, small hand wrapped around Lance's black cock as she led him, much as a farmer leading a bull by the ring through its nose, towards a fourth hospital bed.

Jamal had freed the bra that Olya wore, leaving it where it lay on the ground as he carried her off. Once he dropped her onto the bed, Olya landing on all fours, he began to tear at the panties she wore, eager to get as his prize. His big fingers lacked the dextrous and loving touch that Olya associated with her husband, not for the first time since this strange and chaotic scenario had begun, Olya began to doubt her reason for participating. She had a loving husband, two gorgeous children. What was she doing? Risking it all like this. Her life wasn't perfect, but who had a perfect life? Perfect or not, was she really going to put her marriage in jeopardy for an overweight black security guard? One that she was fairly certain she couldn't stand the sight of barely an hour before. As this thought began to crystalise in her mind, one of Jamals thick fingers slipped clumsily beneath the edge of her panties as he exerted his strength on them, pulling the thin material apart. The clumsy finger scored against the beautiful dancer's pussy, slipping inside of her, barely and briefly. The touch of him, fleeting as it was, caused Olya to push her hips back instinctively, seeking the finger that had now disappeared, Jamal grunting in triumph as he quite simply tore her underwear off of her body. Olya's reaction hadn't been lost on him however. It hadn't been lost on Maggie either, the camera operator sidestepping deftly, swinging her camera around so that Olya and Jamal filled the lens.

"Not so fuckin' full of yo-self now, is ya?" Jamal patted her upturned ass as he made the comment, his paw gliding over the curve of her rounded behind.

"I'm married, I've got kids," Olya said in a low voice but the microphone on the camera was powerful enough to capture even the softest of sighs. So, her declaration, or perhaps it was a last-minute defence, was recorded as was the answering chuckle from the repulsive black figure now tapping a huge hard cock against one sweetly formed cheek of her ass.

"Dat just makes it fuckin' sweeter," Jamal remarked, then he was pushing his cock into her pussy, Olya's fingers digging into the sheets on the hospital bed, gripping the white cotton sheet into a ball. Her ass pushed back against him, her body making the decision her mind was loathe to do.

Sophia pushed Lance onto the bed, the black youth sitting up against the headboard as she once again bowed her head to take his cock into her mouth, sucking on it vigorously as she ensured it stood as rigidly to attention as a soldier on a parade ground. Satisfied, the blonde giggled in anticipation as she climbed into his lap.

"Are you s-sure?" Lance looked into her sky-blue eyes. He could see by them, by the flare of the nostrils on her small button nose and the flushed skin of her body that, she was sure. She looked like a junkie about to score a fix and there was nothing he could say or do to dissuade her. Whatever drugs Jamal had laced the dancers' drinks with, it seemed like Sophia had managed a double dose. Perhaps it was her smaller size, or maybe she'd been tweaking on some other chemical before this second one was introduced into her system. A cheery voice at the back of his mind voiced an opinion that maybe she just liked black cock. Whatever the cause, she wanted his cock and that was an end to it.

Sophia pressed forward, large firm breasts slapping against his face as the heat from her needful pussy transferred to his black cock, the tight wet sheath enclosing the head of his cock as she began to bear down on it with her weight.

"Shut up," she moaned, "Shut up and fuck me."

Lance gripped at her narrow waist, her hour glass figure perfection to his senses. As she pressed down, he helped. His hands eased her down further still, rocking side to side as he sat on the bed, his big cock pressed against the walls of her pussy. Pressure against one side, switching to the other, then pushing straight ahead, to the side, straight ahead. As the diminutive blonde became more and more stuffed full of cock, he could hear a keening cry of pleasure building in her chest, her body vibrating along with the sound beginning to emit from her throat, breasts shaking in turn even as they squashed meatily against his chest.

"This is... it's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," Allen muttered as he took in the four fucking couples. He moved closer, a camera on his own shoulder now as he tried to capture as much as he could of the action. John and Maggie saw his approach and they wheeled out of their orbiting cycles, rejoining their director to get instruction. If Maggie noticed the bulges in the crotches of Allen and John, she kept the observation to herself. Much as John thought better of mentioning how Maggie's t-shirt did nothing to hide the stiffened nipples that now poked against the white cotton of her top like two bullets primed for loading.

"Boss," she said as she drew up beside Allen. John just inclined his head, turning his back on Allen as his camera swung once more to the ongoing orgy. Cill and Krush had bottomed out inside their respective partners and were now pumping steadily within them. From this distance, Mercedes was only visible from her limbs wrapped around Cill's body, her face was blocked from view. Only Krush's hands fondling Victoria's tits could be seen, the raised arms shielding his face from the camera's view. Victoria's face was clear, the married dancer's reluctance had melted away with each stroke of cock inside her. Now her head hung back, long hair hanging down to her ass cheeks as she humped the black rapper beneath her. Her face was radiant with joy, like she was undergoing some sort of religious awakening rather than having her white body fucked hard.

"They're mad. They are all fucking certifiable," Allen said as he took it all in.

"Then they are in the right place for it," John quipped, eyes never leaving the action. Maggie grimaced at that sentiment. The change in the four dancers had been such a one eighty in their behaviours. Had they gone mad? Had the tortured spirits of some long dead patient in this former asylum actually possessed the women? Is that what happened? Maggie shook the thought away. It was a stupid idea. She'd been to enough clubs and parties that had devolved into sex before to know that this shit happens. Not often and not as dramatically as this. But this shit happens.

"They need condoms more than an exorcist I reckon," she said, startling herself by the fact that she said the words aloud. The dry strained chuckle from Allen beside her made her and John laugh in turn.

"Fuck, I'm definitely going to use that on the DVD cover," Allen said once the laughter had faded. This prompted another round of tense cackling from the three of them.

Then the moment was over and it was back to business. Allen gave Maggie and John their orders, insisting they remain focused on Cill and on Krush, they were the celebrities. No one would pay for the Jamal and Lance sex tape. Allen would split his time recording the two guards, it would be excellent filler material in the post edit. The three of them moved back to work.

Krush switched positions. Victoria had reluctantly risen from her seat on his lap, allowing him to pull his cock from her. Now he stood on the bed, Victoria kneeling at his feet, sucking on his cock once more. As she paused to catch her breath, stroking the long black shaft with her hand as she took deep calming lungsful of air, Krush raised one foot, settling it on the top rail of the headboard on the metal framed bed. When Victoria went to swallow his length again, a firm guiding hand courtesy of the black rapper, steered her face in a slightly different direction. She found his low hanging balls brushing the side of her face as her mouth was directed to the black mans semi spread ass cheeks. The beautiful eastern European dancer swallowed audibly at this silent request. She wasn't even all that fond of giving her own husband oral relief, pushing her tongue and lips hard against the asshole of a black stranger, that thought hadn't entered her darkest nightmares much less her dreams or fantasies. Still, his hand pressed remorselessly against the back of her head and Victoria closed her eyes as she surrendered to his will, her tongue slipping over the sweat soiled skin, lapping with growing enthusiasm at his asshole.

"Nasty, so nasty. That's it. Get that tongue good n' deep bitch" Krush crooned encouragingly. Maggie stooped to focus on Victoria's face pushing at the crack of his ass as she ate him. Krush kept a steadying hand on her head, using the other one to slowly stroke his cock as he enjoyed her subservient adoration.

"You wanted a taste of the madness, eh? Wanted to get your five minutes of fame, takin' a fuckin' from a star like me, right? 'Cept, I don't do no five minutes of fame bitch. You gonna get a longer fuckin' than that." Victoria felt Krush's fingers grip at her hair, pulling her panting mouth free, twisting her hair so that her head tilted upwards, looking at his scowling face as he regarded her flushed beauty.

Krush snorted and used her long hair as a leash, pulling her onto all fours before mounting her hard and fast. He speared his cock deep into her pussy, still gripping her hair, pulling on it to force Victoria to throw her dancers body back against his deep thrusts.

SMACK

He delivered a bruising slap to her small pert ass, a glowing red imprint of his hand forming instantly on her pale flesh.

SMACK

Her ass cheek throbbed with pain from the first strike, the second one adding a fresh spike of pain that was at total odds with the pleasure she was feeling as his cock thudded against her tight pussy. A sixth sense warned her that a third slap was imminent.

"Stop, stop, don't," Victoria gasped out, "no more slaps, it hurts."

"Nasty girls gotta get spanked," Krush explained, his cock still pounding away. "You actin' all nasty, cheatin' on your hubby, pussy creamin' all over this dark dick. So, you wanna do the crime, then you best get used to the punishment that comes with it."

His hand dropped fast, though with less force this time, one, two slaps in quick succession on her previously untouched cheek that began glowing with heat and pain to make a matching pair. Krush waited for her whimpering protest, for her to beg, bicker and bargain against this treatment.

"Spank me. Spank me and you fuck me hard Krush," the clipped yet emotion drenched words took Krush by surprise but the shock didn't stop the grin spreading across his face. His hand dropped again, gentle in comparison to the earlier slaps, just a tap to satisfy both their needs. He drove himself into her harder now, looking to deliver as much pleasure as he was getting. Victoria's married white body responded in turn, twisting and turning on his black cock, humping maniacally, cumming mindlessly as his hand reddened her cheating ass, his cock spurting potent seed into her formally monogamous womb.

Maggie came close to dropping her camera as Victoria screamed her orgasm, spittle flying from her lips and coming close to hitting the camera lens. Ever professional, Maggie twisted clear, the camera panning from Victoria's deranged expression, across the toned pale whiteness of her torso, drifting over the inflamed globes of the dancer's ass, finally zooming in on Krush. Well on Krush's black cock, over two thirds of its impressive length still buried inside Victoria. The small irregular pulses that twitched his length into motion, a clear indication that he was ejaculating deep within Victoria.

"Knew it, shoulda had a condom," Maggie whispered to herself as she continued to make a record of Victoria's illicit infidelity.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," the words just kept pouring from between her lips. A drop in her hips on 'fuck' that pushed the black cock deeper inside her, a rising lilt to the word 'me' as she pulled herself back up the stiff shaft in preparation for the next drop.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me. Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme," her mouth speeding up, her physical motion moving from swift to rapid-fire.

Sophia wasn't being fucked by Lance; he was getting fucked by her. Whatever about her words, the pace, the penetration, it was all her. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, she had a body built for sin but the soul of an angel, her heart as full as her mind was empty. That was Sophia three hundred and sixty-four days a year. This one day, this one crazy manic day... Sophia had swapped an angel for a demon. A demon that was hell bent on getting off on a hard black dick.