Bedlam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh good, yes, yes, uh-huh, uh-huhuh," she moaned, writhing as she rode his cock. Lance was relaxing now, the stunning blonde dancer had a talent for distraction, he barely even noticed the camera that occasionally passed by his field of vision. He was more concerned with not prematurely nutting inside of Sophia, not before he got to enjoy the silky heat of her pussy some more. As she bounced wildly on his length, he grappled one of the swaying breasts that threatened to slap him across the face, holding it steady so that he could suck on a pink engorged nipple. Her squeal of pleasure emboldened him to bite gently on the nipple, feeling the tender nub squish between his teeth, he wondered if he'd gone a step to far. Her pussy answered his unspoken question, clamping tighter still onto his big black cock, muscled walls undulating as an orgasm washed over her petite body.

"Uhhhh, you're so big. Fuck me, fuck me," she moaned mid orgasm.

"Lance, I'm Lance." he groaned as her pussy seized his cock, rippling walls surrounding its entire length like satin covering steel.

"Uh, uh, uh, I, I, don't fucking care" Sophia groaned, "you're a cock, a big black cock, just a big, beautiful... uhhhhgghh, uh, uh, uh, big black cock. Jesus fucking cumming."

"Come on my cock then you fucking bimbo slut," Lance growled, annoyed at how she saw him as just meat for her need. He slashed his pelvis upwards, mashing their crotches together in a violent sloppy grappling mess. He could feel her pussy tensing around his shaft once again, her orgasm fast upon her.

"Cumming," Sophia moaned, "Cummm....IIIINNNNNNGGGGG!" her moan rose in pitch as he bit at her nipple again, the pain masking momentarily his cock fountaining inside her, a coating of virile sperm pouring into her deepest nook and cranny. Lance's seed, fast swimmers all, let loose in Sophia's young fertile body.

Allen flinched at the screaming blonde's reaction but captured her and her partners mutual climax all the same. He could almost feel sorry for the young woman, drenched in perspiration, chest heaving from her exertions. She was clearing not in her right mind and something told him that nine months from now she would pay a price for this night.

Mercedes was probably the fittest of the four dancers. Of all of them she maintained the strictest regimen of exercise, combining core strength, suppleness and flexibility into her key areas of focus.

Thank God she did.

Cill was of a mind to explore her body's limits and she was eager, against her inner voices' advice, to comply.

She was still on her back on the thin mattress that once served as comfort for patients in this long disused hospital. Cill had risen from his position lying atop her, he now knelt, his knees wedged against her curved butt, his strong hands having pushed her legs up and back, way back. Mercedes feet had been forced back behind her own head, held there by Cill's firm grip. She was exposed utterly, her pussy gaping open in this position, utterly helpless before this man who was treating her with all the regard of a despotic ruler.

Mercedes could only grunt and moan as Cill jack hammered his cock in and out of her pussy. Fast and deep, each thrust ending as his balls clapped noisily against the soft flesh of her ass. He fucked her piteously for a good five minutes as he held her immobile in this way, treating her as if she was just an object, something to be used as he saw fit, a plaything for the millionaire musician to enjoy. She loved it.

"This is what you wanted wasn't it? Coming on to me like that, it was you who started first. I remember that. This what you were after?" Cill relented in his pace, easing down so that he could just grind his cock inside her, taking a moment to catch his own breath while Mercedes was left to hover on the cusp of an awe-inspiring orgasm, her trapped body aching to be used hard, just a few strokes more, so close to climax.

"Yes, yes, I wanted this," she gasped, struggling to push herself up on him.

"Some old school fucking, getting used hard, thug fucked, black fucked... that what you want?"

"Yes, oh, so close, please, more... more!"

"More? You sure?" He teased her, enjoying the frantic need plastered on her face.

"Fuck me, hard, rough, deep. Gimme that big black cock, oh, oh, oh yesssssss," Mercedes's pleas dissolved into a hissing sound, a kettle boiling over as Cill went back to fucking her hard, deep and rough as well. What she'd begged for, the Rapper delivered. Delivered and more besides. He threw his not inconsiderable weight behind his thrusts, his hard cock almost punishing in its deep delving of her pussy. However tight her pussy had been, however ripped and athletic her body, his use of her in this explosive, utterly dominating fashion challenged her, wrought a sea change within her, as she fountained into the most all-encompassing orgasm of her life.

John was silent but his hands trembled slightly as he trained the camera on Cill as he rode the gorgeous dancer into a shattering climax. John steadied himself as best he could, refocusing on Mercedes's face, capturing the moment her eyes rolled back into her head as Cill's cock donated a copious amount of rich cum inside her womb.

Chapter Four:

Jamal would have given himself a pat on the back, smug in his success, if his hands hadn't been occupied holding Olya in place as he continued to fuck her from behind. The arrogant dancer who had looked on his disdainfully was just a memory now. Even her protests and fruitless attempts to dissuade him had faded away.

At first it had been all "My poor husband, we should stop, I'm married, my kids... oh god how can I do this, I've got kids." Then as his cock had battered further within her, her pussy tighter than it had a right to be considering she was a mom twice over, it had become "N-no, married, I am, I am, w-we, we should probably, probably stop." By the time he had gotten balls deep in her married white cunt, all that Olya had to say for herself was "Stop, stop, don't stop, Oh God, don't stop!"

He didn't see himself as the vindictive type. He was a giver, a facilitator. Helping bitches like this one come to understand that they don't get to give him crap, not in this lifetime. Jamal hadn't felt this alive, this empowered, in years. Krush and Cill getting back in the business was the best thing that could have possibly happened. Tonight, was just a taste of things to come. Once the two rappers got back into the lifestyle, there'd be the inevitable slew of parties and the accompanying groupies. Rich hunting grounds for Jamal, even if he did need to dispense some chemical incentives to lay the ground work.

Vindictive or not, he did feel a certain amount of pleasure as he worked his fat thumb into Olya's ass, watching as her pink sphincter slowly opened under the pressure, drawing his thumb inside slowly as he kept a level of force bearing down on it. Even as her ass slowly accommodated his thumb, Olya's pretty pussy clutched onto his big cock, a slippery tube of warm muscle lined meat that was put on this earth to be filled and fucked by his cock. Jamal reached beneath the eldest of the four dancers, fumbling and fondling her swaying tits as her body rocked back and forth to the rhythm of his thrusts.

He was getting close now, he wanted to get one last jibe in, one last slap at the formerly conceited bitches psyche. Jamal pulled his thumb free in an inelegant gesture that brought a grunt of discomfort from Olya's lips. He leant over, the substantial bulk of his gut squashing heavily onto the lower back of Olya's trim body. Two long arms stretched out, one seizing Olya's right breast and gripping it with callous force, the other fastening onto her neck securely, living flesh that bound her throat like a collar.

"Gonna cum in you, pump that pussy full of ma cum," he hissed into her ear.

Allen could see the action heating up between the two of them, he moved closer with his camera to catch the last throes between Jamal and Olya. The big black security guard might not have been famous like Cill and Krush, he wasn't a good-looking guy like Lance but he certainly deserved celebrity status for his ability to fuck.

"Urrrgggghhh" Olya groaned, pleasure and Jamal's vice like grip on her throat leaving her unable to respond with anything approaching coherent articulation.

"Had you squealin' like a pig on this black cock, moanin' like a whore when I got to proddin' yer shitbox," he continued, fully aware of how the camera hovering a few feet away was recording it all.

"Mnnnaaauurrg," she answered, the hand gripping her tit squeezing hard so that her nipple throbbed painfully.

"You had fuckin' loads ta say 'bout dat husband you got waitin' at home for ya. Figger it's only right an' proper that he gets a souvenir from all dis," Jamal pushed deep at this, cruelly stuffing her pussy to the brink of its capacity as his words cut into Olya's ears with the same impact.

"Uhhh, NNNuhh," she moaned, her body as responsive to his touch, his cock, as it had been when it moved to the music during the video shoot.

"Yeah, dat's right, you cummin' on ma black cock again, jes like the cock hungry whore you are. Jes you remember dat feelin' kay? Remember it when I send you back home to dat hubby of yours with your belly full 'a my cum. You still gonna be twitchin' in dat cunt of yours when you tucking those kiddies you got waitin' on ya into bed tonight."

"Unngh, Unnngh, acck, ggluuugh, AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Olya came like a steam train as Jamal began to cum inside her, she could feel the individual spurts of cum oozing like treacle, wad after wad transferring from his oversized scrotum into her poor battered womb. She couldn't see it from her position on all fours, but to add insult to injury, Jamal turned to the camera and delivered a slow lecherous wink to the unblinking eye of the lens.

"Knocked up, bred black," he mouthed silently towards Allen's shocked face.

As the olive-skinned treat that was Olya gradually slid off of his cock, only semi-conscious post her last orgasm, Jamal took a moment to regard what he had wrought by lacing the dancers' drinks.

His employers Cill and Krush had teamed up, they were always better together than apart. The rappers had laid Mercedes out on the floor on her back, Victoria above her in the classic '69' position. Cill was now taking a turn at Victoria's pussy while Krush was giving his all as he shoved inch after inch of his unflagging length into Mercedes squirming body. The two women had their faces pressed close to the other's pussy, tongues outstretched as they tasted the dark cocks of the two rappers as the black shafts moved purposely in and out of the pair of perfect pussies.

Jamal's gaze shifted over to Lance. His young apprentice was a picture, shattered by the intensity of his fuck with Sophia, he lay unmoving on the bed, his eyes staring vacantly ahead as if more than just his cum had been drained into the blonde's ravenous cunt. The blonde in question was perched on the side of the bed, watching Cill and Krush at work, two fingers inside her cum sticky pussy.

"Fresh meat" Jamal said as he observed this. He levered his bulk up, wiping a hand across his face and flicking a sizeable amount of sweat across the tanned skin of Olya's back. He then picked her up with the same care and grace he would demonstrate if he was lifting a sack of potatoes. Crossing the short distance to where Krush and Cill were doing their best to bring Victoria and Mercedes to their next set of orgasms, Jamal propped the now aware Olya against the side of Krush.

"Present for ya," he said by way of explanation, stepping back as he did so.

Krush didn't miss a beat, even as he continued to drive his hardness in and out of Mercedes, he wrapped an arm around Olya's waist and pulled her tight against him. His hand dropped to caress her silken ass while his mouth found hers, tongues settling into a duel for dominance as they twisted and turned within the confines of each other's mouths.

"And you're comin' wit me!" Jamal declared, picking the smallest of the dancers up, tucking her under his arm like a package. Sophia didn't object, swaying left to right as the huge fat black man carried her the length of the disused hospital ward, disappearing through the doors at the end.

The three cameras were now focused on Krush and Cill as the rappers fucked the two dancers on the floor. They might have started the day looking to make a comeback in their musical careers but at this point there was only one type of 'cum' they were concerned with. Mesmerising as the scene was, it took Maggie a few minutes before she realised there were people missing from the room. She figured Allen and John were more than sufficient to cover what was happening so she took her own camera and went in search of the missing pair.

The hospital corridors, not in use, were pitch dark and she trotted down them nervously, a mounted light on the camera her illumination. The spotlight threw up shadows and shapes that were unfamiliar and eerily disturbing, her imagination working overtime as she moved quickly. Maggie felt a definite sense of relief when the now familiar sounds of fucking began to flit down the corridor. A minute later she espied a lit room, the yellow artificial light spilling into the corridor. She hurried to the doorway.

Whatever she had been expecting to see, it paled in comparison to reality. Somehow Jamal had stumbled on, by chance or design, one of the padded cells used to restrain patients that were a danger to themselves and or others. The door to the cell was open and Maggie could see, as she lifted the now running camera to her shoulder once more, the big man's ass and back as he was turned to the far wall. Of Sophia, there was no sign, but from the jiggling flesh of Jamal as he moved, it was an easy guess as to where the young blonde was hidden.

Maggie skirted the wall, moving to where she could see what was happening. Jamal had Sophia pushed hard face first against the wall. She was bent forward, her ass sticking out, Jamal crouching slightly behind her, the thick girth of his cock pushing into the snug chamber of her pussy. Sophia was oblivious to Maggie as she stuttered and groaned with each driving blow of his cock within her, Jamal however was not.

His ugly face turned to her, drenched in perspiration that ran in rivulets to drip steadily from his chin. He was a poster child for gluttony and ill health and yet there was something compelling about him for all that. A sense of strength, of power, behind the sagging layers of fat and the unattractive cast to his face.

"C'mere," he whispered to Maggie as he continued to pound into Sophia, the blonde dancer seemingly overcome by his size and stamina, her features slack as she lost control, supported now by his cock alone, her limbs trembling as her muscles turned to jelly from the orgasm racking her body.

"Closer," he whispered as Maggie shuffled a few steps towards him.

"Cloooser!" he said again, Maggie still six feet from him. She moved closer still, his face filling the eyepiece on the camera as she drew up just two feet from him. She smells of sex was overwhelming, this close, in the tight confines of the padded cell, Maggie's nose was filled with the aroma of sweat and cum.

He moved so quickly that she didn't register his intent until it was too late. A blur as his hand shot out to wrap about her throat, the camera tumbling from her grasp as she released it to grip at his arm in turn, trying to free herself. Useless, he was just too strong. Maggie croaked as he held her in his grip, her eyes wide and staring as Jamal withdrew from Sophia, the petite blonde slumping to the floor in a slow-motion collapse, a look of carnal beatification on her face, oblivious to everything but the warm afterglow of a big orgasm.

Jamal kept stepping away, drawing the helpless Maggie in his wake until he was at the next wall. The fallen camera, still recording, now consigned to its digital memory this new development.

"Nuff of watchin' life happen, time ta live it bitch," Jamal said and with a simple display of strength he pushed Maggie to her knees.

As he released her throat, she thought about screaming, running. With his bulk he'd never catch her. He knew it too but it didn't seem to faze him, he just looked down at... at her chest. Maggie's eyes dropped to her own chest, seeing for the first time her nipples sticking out in arousal through the thin material of her top. Maggie realised that he wasn't worried about chasing and catching her because in his head he figured she was already caught.

"Suck ma fuckin' dick clean bitch," he said, waggling the aforementioned cock towards her.

'Fuck you' she thought to herself. She didn't say it though because her mouth was already on his cock. She fancied she could tell what flavour came from what person as her pink tongue flayed the damp residue from the length of his cock. Some of what she scoured from his cock was definitely from Sophia's pussy, there was almost certainly a trace of Olya still clinging to his hard flesh baton as well. But the overriding flavour was all Jamal. She felt his hands on her top as she continued to bob her head on his cock, her cheeks bulging with the effort. The ripping sound of her clothes being stripped from her body by force reached her ears, she kept on sucking. A jab of pain as he wrenched the bra from her made her gasp, but still she never stopped licking and slobbering on his cock.

She only stopped when he pulled her too her feet, his hands getting in the way of her own as they both moved to strip the pants from her. Her pants and panties were stripped away and Maggie felt awkward for a minute beside Sophia's perfect body. It wasn't that she wasn't attractive, but she hadn't spent a lifetime toning her body like the four dancers had. Still, she had a trim figure and large heavy tits, the nipples of which had betrayed her this night.

Jamal scooped her up into his arms, spinning so that her shoulders pressed against the padded wall, his hands holding her aloft as they cupped her ass, his massive black cock painting a bullseye on the entrance to her pussy.

"Life's for livin' bitch," he said and with no warning he pushed up into her. Maggie's fingers dug into his bull wide shoulders, her legs curling about his rotund waist. He hadn't gotten much more than three inches inside her with that single thrust but it felt like she'd been punched in the stomach, air exploding from her lungs at the force of his entry. Things didn't get any easier after that.

He fucked her with a simple brutality that made Maggie feel both liberated and grubby at the same time. There was no affection or attraction, it was just a meeting of needs. He needed to fuck, she needed to be fucked. As simple as that. Her body grew accustomed to his size, somewhat, and as her pussy came to accept his pounding cock, so her pleasure began to multiply. He was ugly, no question, but his cock, his big black cock, that was a thing of beauty.

She was pressed against the wall, her legs aiding his cock in keeping her from falling to the floor. His hands were gone from her ass no, no support there, they had moved elsewhere, roaming across her body in sweeping strokes and punishing slaps as he fucked her hard.

Maggie's own joke about the dancers needing condoms came to her mind as her pussy thrilled at the sensation of skin on skin, bareback fucking. Her mind was spinning from pleasure and pain, try as she might she couldn't quite remember if this was the worst time of the month for her to be engaging in unprotected sex. The way her luck ran, it probably was. She doubted he'd stop if she asked him too, she knew for sure she wasn't about to ask him. An orgasm, her second drove all that from her mind and she screamed in pleasure.