Bedroom Window with a View

Story Info
When he curtains are open.
5.5k words
4.65
23.6k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers

Pete woke up to the sound of twittering birds. Slowly opening his eyes trying to adjust to the bright light of a beautiful summer morning peeping into the room.

In his mind sighing "of course, she's done it again" looking at the large window of their bedroom, the curtains already drawn wide open.

It had become some kind of morning ritual of his loving wife Sarah.

Pondering, "I will never understand it but if it makes her happy to start a new day I am more than fine with it."

Every morning Sarah would open the curtains to say hi to, as she likes to see them, another new day full of wonderful opportunities.

It has become part of her daily routine and way of dealing with the often harsh reality of her job as an intensive care nurse.

I would never be able to survive in her line of profession, so often having to deal with the brutality of life and being able to compartmentalize her feelings.

It never ceased to amaze me how my small perfectly shaped energetic bundle of joy was able to do this job so well.

My lovely brunette wife, able to work with so much sorrow and still stay the wonderful optimistic happy fun playful little creature I love with all my heart.

It made no sense to me, but she had found a way to be energized with the small successes bringing so much joy and at the same time accept the hardships of the other side of her work.

I was glad that the worst hardship of my most difficult 'patients' was limited to checking if a crankshaft needed replacement or could be overhauled, or for 'minor injuries' do a simple check whether there was still sufficient tread on the tires.

Very different jobs indeed, but what I had in common with my wife was that like her I also love my job as a car mechanic.

Mine was not as directly connected with life and death as Sarah's but I took my job seriously and when you do you get the reward of being recognized.

I had worked up my way over the years and now was working at one of the best dealers in town. Many customers would specifically ask for my services and that feels good.

I also liked the physical part of the job, simply being busy with my hands. I had always liked to keep fit and next to my job helping me in doing so I still frequently worked out at a gym.

Fully awake now I looked over at Sarah's empty spot next to me and as always missed her to find her gone out on an early shift.

She had learned to be like a mouse sneaking out without waking me.

Probably because on the few occasions when I did wake up we ended up making love with Sarah lovingly taking care of my morning wood and I of her needs.

But those morning activities had almost made her late for work a few times, and that was unacceptable to her.

So while I missed our morning quickies I understood why she would be very quiet and let me sleep.

Rolling over to her side of the bed I could smell her sweet scent a bit and looking down at my naked body I remembered today was no different, semi-morning wood being present.

The clock at the bedstand told me there was no time for some quick solo relief, sighing as I realized I needed to get up and get ready for work.

Reluctantly stepping out of the bed to get dressed I stopped as I passed the mirrored door of the closet.

I don't believe I was particularly vain but I will admit that I was proud of my body.

With my 28 years, I had managed to keep in decent shape if I say so myself. Just over 6 feet tall about 175 pounds and none of it fat.

Above all, I liked my muscular arms and nicely shaped abs with a small not exaggerated six-pack.

Before meeting Sarah one of my former girlfriends had even signed me up as a model once. To my own surprise I had actually received some job offers.

Mostly out of curiosity I had accepted some of them and had always kind of enjoyed the attention they came with.

I was still enlisted at the agency and also since marrying Sarah every now and again I would receive a call with a modelling offer.

As we could always use some extra money and I also liked the attention and distraction it gave from my regular job most of the time I would accept those modelling offers.

Now I found myself standing there looking at my naked body the mirror, seeing Sarah's empty spot in bed behind me and I could feel my morning pencil react.

I could see it twitch slightly and the feeling in my groins strengthened again. Seduced I let my hand travel down over my chest down to my abdomen.

Watching myself in the mirror, imagining Sarah naked behind me on the bed, legs apart playing with herself, looking at me and teasing me.

My hand dropped down further below my small six-pack and got a hold on my now almost fully erect shaft.

Thinking, 'just a quick one.' I started to stroke my cock making my crown pop out.

Looking at my own image with my hand on my cock and seeing it grow harder with that purple head popping up was so arousing that I started producing some precum making my head shine in the morning sun.

I stood there for a while looking at my hand stroking my dick with long swipes, my crown getting harder and harder.

I knew I was getting close to an orgasm when suddenly I got this funny tingling feeling in the back of my neck.

I do not know how or why but everybody knows the feeling as if being watched.

It was not my wife Sarah being imaged on the bed behind me, but I could sense somebody else watching me.

Still standing in front of the mirror stroking my cock I slowly turned my head to the left and looked outside the window.

Suddenly realizing I was standing almost right next to a window, butt-naked and playing with my goodies on full display.

I did not see anybody but was that curtain in the window on the other side of the road moving slightly? Or was that my imagination playing tricks on me?

Now mind you, I was not particularly shy nor ashamed of my body, otherwise taking modelling jobs would never have worked.

Sarah would on occasion be both embarrassed and envious of me to see how easy it was for me to be partially or even fully naked in front of others.

She was shy in that regard even if I always believed and told her that her body was every bit as good or better as anybody's and nothing to ever be ashamed of.

But now the thought of potentially being seen while wanking in front of our bedroom window was a bit too much, even for me.

"Shit." fully realizing how exposed I actually was I snatched my hand away from my genitals and took a few steps away from the window. Still peering outside seeing nobody.

The moment had passed, it sure had spoiled my wood and mood and perhaps it was for the best.

Had I continued my solo practices I would have risked being late for work which I hated almost as much as Sarah did.

I grabbed my working gear, stepped into the bathroom took a very short (and fairly cold) shower and got dressed.

Being rather late and leaving no time for breakfast I gulped down a cup of coffee and rushed out for work.

Already focusing on the first job I knew would be at hand every thought about the 'window accident' was pushed out of my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley looked down at her lap, thinking how small her hand looked in Rick's hand. His hand so large but still soft and gently holding hers.

A perfect sunny summer morning, together with her husband and soulmate, doing nothing, simply enjoying each other's company.

Sitting on a park bench watching the sparrows play in the hedges and hearing the blackbirds twitter happily in a nearby tree.

Feeling happy and content she leaned into Rick and let her arm slide around his shoulder, her hand ending up in his black curly hair dreamily fiddling with it.

The world was perfect when suddenly the twittering of the birds changed, becoming more distant but closer at the same time.

When she opened her eyes for a moment she did not know where she was. She could still hear birds singing but the park and Rick were gone.

She was lying in bed, alone, staring at the ceiling slowly waking up and starting to realize she had been dreaming again.

No longer in the dream world when reality hit her again, Rick had suddenly been torn away from her in that horrific accident.

She could feel her chest tightening, it had been almost two years but still there was the pain again.

So often it had been haunting her dreams, but today was different somehow. This time the dream had left her waking up with warm feeling and a smile on her face, almost a smile at least.

Many of her dreams could be called nothing else than nightmares, more than once she had woken up sobbing.

This was the first time since he was stolen away from her life that there had been a happy dream about Rick.

Fully awake now Ashley realized it had almost made her smile. The pain over his loss was still there but maybe her best friend Sophie had been right all along.

Sophie had told her over and over again there would be a time when the happy parts of being with Rick would start to prevail over the bad thoughts.

The pain might never wholly go away but the happy memories would start to push out the bad ones.

Feeling better than she had for a long time Ashley was brought down to the reality of day-to-day normal life when a very mundane feeling rushed in.

A very full morning blatter started shouting in her mind reminding her that it really really needed to be relieved.

Being 44 years of age such a voice was so much harder to ignore than when younger.

Not really wanting to get out of bed but knowing she had to Ashley made her legs drop over the side, got up and hurried to the bathroom.

Quickly pulling down her pyjama shorts to her knees she sat down on the toilet seat, shivering slightly at its cool touch.

But soon able to relax she let go of her morning wee, feeling relieved and making her blatter her friend again for the time being.

Walking back she passed the mirror in the bathroom and looked at herself. Okay, 44 years young, not old, as Sophie would always correct her.

She smiled at the mirror thinking, "I must tell Sophie about my dream." when looking at her own smiling face she knew that was what she liked best about herself.

When smiling she could see and believe she had a pretty face, just as others always told her.

That was what made her stand out a bit. Perhaps not a drop-dead gorgeous Hollywood face. But still, a face that would and did make men turn their heads.

Sophie had been urging her to start to socialize again, also with or even especially with men.

Sometimes Sophie would sigh, "honey, you are 44 years young you have so much to give and live for, stop hiding and start to live again. You know Rick would want you to!" but it always seemed too soon.

Today Ashley not only understood what Sophie had been telling her, but she did feel it in her heart.

She did not know how or even when she would, but the thought of socializing no longer felt inappropriate.

Still smiling Ashley walked back into her bedroom to get dressed for work.

Not sure why but when walking past her bedroom window and feeling good about herself she looked outside at what promised to be a bright summer day.

Perhaps it was a way to be part of the normal world again and that world had a surprise in store for her that was impossible to ignore.

Looking out of her window she could hardly miss him. The young neighbour on the other side of the road standing in front of an unveiled bedroom window.

Not only right in front of the window but also entirely naked!

Ashley could not help but stare at him, he could not see her as he had his young body turned sideways to her.

Then it hit her, she had not noticed at first glance but when looking more closely it was obvious to see what he was doing.

Ashley gasped as she looked at the sight of her young neighbour with his cock out, realizing he was stroking himself.

Looking at this nice young body and hard cock hit her like a hammer, it had been so long and Ashley was transfixed at the spot.

Aroused by the sight of a young man enjoying himself she let her hand slip down her pyjama shorts and touched herself.

She could feel how the sweet irresistible tingle between her legs started to grow, the one that had been gone so long.

Her hand reached her lovebud and a few soft touches made her tremble on her feet.

Almost on autopilot, her legs opened a bit, and unconsciously her hips pressed forward to accept and increaase the pressure of her fingers on her clit.

Ready to explore that itch further when her neighbour suddenly moved his head.

He started looking outside, Ashley almost panicked yanked her hand away from her now wet pussy and stepped next to her window, back pressed again the wall.

In doing so she had almost stumbled over the long curtains making them swing from side to side.

Cheeks red feeling flustered and embarrassed but with a wet pussy Ashley gasped, "o my god, I hope he did not see me".

With her back pressed against the wall, she closed her eyes but she could not shake the image of a young man jerking.

No make that a young stud even, almost right in front of her stroking himself with his big cock on display.

Unable to resist her hand went right back into her shorts and this time her fingers did find her entrance.

Two fingers went into her pussy and she started fingering, rekindling the feeling that had been gone so long.

She made her other hand join and made that one find her clit. Two hands now, frantically helping her to quelch the burning fire beside her legs.

The last time had been so long ago but she remembered what it would feel like and she could feel it start to build.

Leaning against the wall thinking about this young man wanking in front of her she fingered herself into a huge orgasm within minutes.

Her back bucking against the wall Ashley started moaning, "oh, yes, yes, I m cumming, I.... cummmnnng'

Releasing all built up tension of two years of abstinence flooding out of her body her legs gave way. Ashley slid down the wall her entire body still spasming with orgasmic waves.

Sitting on the floor with her orgasm slowly ebbing away Ashley started sobbing softly, but this time they were sobs of joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was all installed and settled on our large L-shaped corner sofa and yelled over at Sarah, "Come on honey, get your pretty bum over here, the show is about to start."

Sarah rushed back from the kitchen and jumped into my arms. My pretty green-eyed brunette wife 5.3 feet and 100 pounds with her 27 a year younger than me.

She was the image of the next-door happy go along girl, small but curvy at all the right places.

She meant the world to me and I considered myself to be the luckiest dude on the planet as somehow had picked me as her life partner.

We married when fairly young, 6 years ago. We knew about so many break-up stories in our circle of friends but for us, every day still felt the same as if we were still in our white honeymoon phase.

I put my arm around her and she snuggled up close to me saying, "okay let's go I am excited, this is supposed to be another very good episode."

A while ago we started watching 'the game of thrones' series together and immediately both relished the show.

It had become one of the regular evening things we would do together when Sarah's shifts would allow it.

Relax, be lazy and chill on the sofa simply to be entertained.

She mused, "I think this time Tyrion might be the main plot line, I know you like his character as much as I do."

"yes, he sure is a funny character, his role must have been so satisfying to play for the actor." I pressed play.

It took only a few minutes for us both to have fully emerged into the storyline again.

We were half an hour in when Sarah suddenly started to giggle, "you seem to really really be enjoying this episode!"

I must have looked at her with a question mark in my eyes, she did not say anything but smiled and nodded down towards my lap.

I had not even noticed but I had somehow managed to grow a decent boner in my shorts.

Sarah giggled again "I did see you watching very intently during the scene with Tyrion in the brothel and I don't think you were particularly looking at Tyrion."

Licking her lips, "Seems you liked some of those girls a lot, I better make sure to take good care of you so you won't start liking those scenes too much." she let her hand slip into my shorts.

A wicked grin appeared on her face, "let's see if you will be able to enjoy the remaining part of the show just as much or if I can somehow distract you." and I could feel her warm hand close over my now more than semi-erect penis.

I tried to keep a straight face and watch the show as if nothing was going on while Sarah slowly started stroking me inside my shorts.

I managed less than a minute and then my first moan erupted and Sarah innocently asked, "enjoying the show honey?"

My guttural grunt, "very much, but please do keep going, you know I love you and you are all I will ever want or need."

With that, she smiled her approval and pulled down my shorts to expose my cock in her tiny hand.

She made her head rest on my stomach, in such a position that she could still watch the show on our TV.

My hard cock must have interfered with her view, it was trembling slightly with her wanking efforts now and also right in front of her lips.

I watched as she let her lips glide over my crown and softly started sucking while still watching the show.

She loved giving me blowjobs just as much as I always loved eating her perfect tulip-shaped pussy.

I grunted with pleasure as she let her tongue slide over my head and little hole.

Gently biting my cock, "was that a grunt for me or for that pretty whore Ross on the telly?"

"hngg always you baby, always and only you!" and her mouth closed over my mushroom again resuming its suction action.

I could feel my body start to relax and unable to resist my head fell back to rest on the edge of the sofa.

Leaning backwards my eyes closed for a second as I was again urging Sarah to keep on going.

As I opened my eyes my head was resting on the sofa and I was looking out the window of our living room.

That's when I noticed some movement on the other side of the street again.

I had forgotten all about the window moment a couple of weeks ago with me in front of the mirror.

But this time I was sure I did see something or somebody move at that same exact bedroom window.

Across the street but the window was high enough to be at just the right angle to provide a clear view into our living room.

Somebody was watching, this time not only at me and by now I was way too far gone to stop.

Sarah's warm wet mouth moving up and down on my cock already had brought me close to an orgasm, and I did not want her to stop.

More so, something else in the back of my mind told me I did not want to stop.

Something in me loved the idea of being watched getting a blowjob from my lovely wife.

I moved my head a bit as if not looking outside anymore, but kept looking from the corner of my eyes.

Just when I started to think I might have imagined the movement just like the other time I saw her.

It was only a glimpse but I was sure now, a woman was standing in the room upstairs across the street and she was watching how my wife was giving me a gentle blowjob.

My cock reacted with a twitch and I grabbed the back of Sarah's head. I held her over my cock and started pouncing into her mouth.

Sarah knew what would happen soon and with my cock in her mouth mumbled, "hhnn ys bby, cum i m mouth fr me."

I increased the pace of my thrusts and she started sucking with more intent.

gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers
12