Bedroom Window with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right when I could feel my balls begin to start an eruption and cum in Sarah's mouth I turned my head to look straight at the bedroom window.

Somebody was standing there trying to hide but just in my line of sight.

The thought of being watched whilst orgasming in my wife's mouth equally scared and thrilled me.

I held down Sarah over my cock and kept on shooting strain after strain of cum, all the while looking straight up at that window.

I knew Sarah loved it when I came hard for her and I would make it up to her later on.

She was gobbling down the cum from my slowly decreasing cock but some of it dribbled down her chin onto my belly.

I swiped some of it up with my fingers and held it up for Sarah who lovingly cleaned my fingers.

I was fully aware that this must have been visible for my secret audience.

I pulled Sarah up closer and kissed her and when our tongues met I could taste my own cum.

My wet dick was going softer now, dangling like a naked snail on display between my legs.

Sarah pulled free from me and whispered "hmm I always knew you liked this series but was not fully aware how much.

I do still win as I made you miss part of this episode." winking at me as she pulled up my shorts.

"I will restart the episode at the scene in the brothel where you for some mysterious reason suddenly lost the plot." mocking an angry face at me, "and tonight in bed you better make up with me for your disgusting behaviour buster."

I laughed at her and kissed her again, "you already know I will make it up to you sweetheart, big time and looking forward to it, but now let's watch what went on in that brothel."

looking once more over at the window finding it empty again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley was feeling good, she was about to meet her friend Sophie and join her at a small work event.

A few weeks ago she had told Sophie about her 'happy dream' about Rick and her girlfriend had started crying with her.

Both happy tears of joy. Sophie held her and whispered in her ear, "see I told you things would get better, I knew they would and I am so happy for you."

They talked about it a lot and knew it was only a small step, but a step in the right direction for Ashley to finally be able to pick up her life again.

It did take some more persuasion from Sophie to get Ashley to agree to join this event, but Sophie hammered on relentless about it this time, so finally she had.

This was the first time Ashey knew she would be socializing and she would not feel guilty about it and that was a big step and did mean a lot.

Freshly showered with only a towel wrapped around her slender body and feeling good about herself Ashley walked from her bathroom back into her bedroom to get dressed.

Thinking about what to pick, "nothing too fancy, I will not be trying to hook up, just something comfortable enough to have a good time and hang out with Sophie."

As she walked past her window she could not help but throw another quick look at the window across the street.

The window where a few weeks ago that young stud of a neighbour had been standing, naked and masturbating himself.

Part of her wanted him to be there again so she could secretly watch him again.

The other side of her afraid he might have spotted her watching.

Even more afraid that he would somehow confront her with it, them being sort of neighbours.

But as the days passed and nothing happened only the image of that gorgeous hunk of a man having sex with himself remained.

The image and weirdly enough the desire to find him standing out there again kept singing in her mind.

Just like she had done many times over the past weeks she once more glanced at the bedroom window across the street only to find it empty.

Feeling a bit disappointed she turned away to get dressed when some movement caught her eye. Not in the bedroom this time but further down.

Ashley moved a bit to the side and found she could see a part of the living room of her neighbours.

She remembered he had a girlfriend or was married as she had seen them hand in hand together out on the street, a young lovely happy couple.

She noticed the movement that had gotten her attention. It had been the couple cuddling close together on a sofa in their living room.

Asley's first thought was, "I have a decent view at them from this angle" and right after, "but I really shouldn't peep."

It looked to her like they were watching something together, probably on their TV, when suddenly the girl moved again.

She seemed to laugh at her friend, Ashley sighed out loud next as she could clearly see how the girl made her hand slip down his short pants.

Ashley thought she could feel her heart skip a beat, "is that girl really about to do what I think she is?"

Still only dressed with that towel Ashley took a small step back from her window.

She could still see the couple this way but was thinking they will not be able to spot me standing here further away from the window, or at least less easily.

Ashley could not believe her eyes, "oh my, she is, I was right she is wanking him in his pants" and she got totally fixated on the movement in his pants.

Her mind was going "I can't stand here and watch them, this is so wrong."

But like the other time when watching him weeks ago, her decency and common sense left her again.

She felt helpless and she could feel one of her hands start to move over her chest.

It briefly stopped at the edge of the towel but then made its way inside, sliding down her breast towards a nipple.

Watching as the movement in his pants across the street went on at a steady pace

Ashley's hand found her nipples, big, hard and sensitive.

Cupping one breast in a hand, softly caressing her nipple, the movement of her hand made the towel slip open and drop down to the floor.

Trembling, "Now I am naked almost in front of my window" still intently gazing at the couple her other hand started sliding down her exposed naked belly.

That second hand did not remain long on her belly but quickly made its way down. It found the trimmed bush between Ashley's legs.

As she brushed her bush with a slight touch one of her feet made a small sidestep opening up more space between her legs.

Ashley could feel her own burning arousal and moaned at the sight from across the street.

The girl had just now pulled down his shorts displaying that big hard cock which Ashley had already seen once.

It was obvious what the girl was thinking, Ashley licked her lips as she looked at how the girl made her mouth slide over the tip of his cock.

Ashley's hand found her lips puffed up and all moist on the inside, sliding a finger in her pussy she watched as the girl started bobbing her head up and down that big cock.

"oh my, I am really watching how he is getting a blowjob." and made another finger slip into her yearning cunt.

Her mouth silently uttered the words "I mustn't do this" while her fingers wholeheartedly disagreed and only went in deeper.

She watched as he let his head fall backwards clearly enjoying his girlfriend's mouth on his now wet cock a lot.

Ashley's mind went wild, "what are they watching on that tv, are they watching porn together?" and a jolt went thru her body as a finger brushed her clit.

The next jolt that hit her just as hard came from a different direction.

Ashley could see how her hunk opened his eyes accross the street.

Was she imagining it or was he looking right at the window where she was hiding behind?

What if he can see me standing here rubbing myself? The thought made her legs shake and the yearning feeling only intensified.

"What on earth is happening with me," she thought, "why can't I stop myself" both her hands were between her legs now.

"I can not stand here masturbating with a stranger looking straight at me" to feel nearly disappointed as she noticed that he turned his head away.

He was looking at the screen again and pressing his girlfriend down firmly over his cock.

Ashley felt both disappointed and relieved that he was not looking at her anymore.

Still, the sight of the girl's head bobbing up and down his lap was so hot to watch she could not tear her eyes away from the view.

She could see that he started moving his hips, he was holding her down on his cock fucking her mouth.

Ashley's fingers went into her soaking wet pussy again, trying to emulate the pace of his hips.

That's when it happened, he turned his head again and Ashley could swear he was looking right at her.

He was pumping his girlfriend fast end hard over his cock now.

The way his body started twitching told Ashley enough, she was about to see this stud erupt.

Gazing mesmerized at the young man who was looking straight at her as he started filling his girlfriends mouth with him cum.

"O my god I can see how he is coming. There is cum spilling all over them. o my god, he is looking at me, he is looking at me, he can see me" Ashley moaned loud, trembling her legs apart, rubbing her clit harder every second.

Watching him look at her while he was making his girlfriend lick cum from his fingers made Ashleys orgasm explode "fuck look at emeeee, ngg i am cumming." as it hit her hard she fell backwards on her bed.

Fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit she could feel spasm after spasm hit her shaking body.

It probably only lasted seconds, but to her it felt like her body kept on orgasming forever.

Several minutes later Ashley drifted back down from her intoxicating high and slowly started to come to her senses.

As she did Ashley's mind went crazy, "what the fuck did I do just now? how could I let myself go like this. Was he really looking at me or did I imagine that? Where did that huge orgasm come from?"

She lay there for a while still recovering from her gasmquake but also pondering about what had happened until suddenly remembering her date with Sophie.

"Fuck over 730pm already, I need to hurry now or will be late, Sophie will kill me." jumping out of bed making sure to stay way from the window.

She got dressed in record time thinking, "When there is a chance I have to talk with Sophie about what happened."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12