Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 03

Story Info
Never knew the more the merrier works in voyeurism.
5.7k words
4.82
8.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers

The next morning Ashley had slept in late, her actions last night had apparently left her deeply satisfied and she had slept like a baby. The morning was already half gone but still slumbering, not feeling like leaving her cosy bed just yet. Still a bit drowsy it took only a few seconds until her mind unsurprisingly started to drift back to last night.

"Oh my god what have I done this time?" were her first thoughts. Was it a dream or did that actually happen? One glance sideways and she saw the evidence that it had not been a dream. Her dildo next to her on the bed, it almost seemed to stare right back at her saying "Yes girl, you most definitely did that!"

Almost as if startling awakes from visualizing the image of last night's actions she suddenly noticed where her hands had crept to. Her left hand was caressing her right nipple which had become hard and pointy and her right hand was touching the damp spot in her panties right over her obviously wet slit. As soon her fingers pressed down on the wet spot the image of that large hard cock with the rubbing hand around it formed in her head.

In her mind that hand moved, making long strokes over the cock and in sync with his virtual moves she let her fingers glide over her wet panties. She could sense the heat of her pussy beneath the thin wet cotton of her panties as she repeatedly and purposefully pressed down on it. The pressure of two fingers pushing down on her clit made her entire body quiver in anticipation. She knew by now she would no longer be able to stop herself and made her left-hand slide down her belly straight inside her panties.

Her middle and ring fingers encountered a warm pool of wetness making a sopping sound as she pushed them inside. She started pumping her fingers in her soaking twat, in her mind seeing the stroking hand glide over his erect cock with its purple shiny head. Her right hand slid inside the panties as well now, making its way to the top of her pleasure place.

Wriggling her hips, pushing up her groin against her hand, trembling fingers making wet sopping sounds as her right-hand thumb reached her clit. Almost immediately an explosion followed. A wave of full body shakes and shivers, her back arched in a spasm as in her mind the cock starts to erupt.

Imagining seeing big loads of cum flying from the tip of that hard blood-filled mushroom. Her thumb going wild on her clit she came hard, ramming her fingers deep inside her cunt as it started to spray its own cum fountain.

Her legs were fully stretched out straight, muscles all tight, with pointing feet arching and shaking. Moaning loud while orgasming she looked down her body to see several long strays of cum shoot out of her pulsating pussy, wetting her groin, legs and even her bedlinen. With her entire body still shaking, overwhelmed by the intensity of the orgasm Ashley fell backwards into her pillow.

Not moving for several minutes recovering apart from a few aftershock shivers, the feeling between her legs slowly started to dwindle away. After a while when coming more to her senses and the orgasm rush left her body her feelings were once more replaced with embarrassment and doubts.

"Why did remembering seeing him shoot cum from his dick make me have this huge orgasm?"

"What is wrong with me? never before did I get this wet nor did I cum so hard and quick."

Almost at the brink of tears equally from frustration and joy, she thought "and did I just now squirt?" as her mobile pinged.

Reading the text she was almost instantly relieved, it was from her friend Sophie. A winky smiley and a lick lipping one followed by "You guessed right, the purple one!"

Remembering their conversation from last night at the bar when leaving the obvious insinuation from the text made Ashley smile. It was so like Sophie to simply blurt out her nightly activity in a text.

Still smiling Ashley reminisced how long it had taken her with her so much more reserved personality to open up to Sophie about her recent behavior. Sophie so often so much lived right at the other end of the spectrum, throwing it all out on the street for the world to know.

But this time before she even realized what she was doing Ashley responded to the text with "it happened again..." adding a blushing face emoji.

It took less than 2 seconds until Sophie's face popped up on her mobile requesting a video call.

As soon as she had swiped to accept the call Ashley could hear that Sophie had already started talking excitedly.

"....t do you mean happened again? You saying there was another hmmmpf erm 'encounter' of the precious kind?"

Sophie's smiling face full of questions "come on girl, spill, we promised no more secrets!"

"I just now confessed the color was purple and no I did not mean I watched that movie with Whoopy." Laughing and rambling on "Well you might say I kind of went whoopie a bit, or better yet make that whoopie a lot, but that's beside the point, you were saying...spill!"

Ashley simply had to laugh at the excitement of her best friend and all thoughts and doubts about what happened left her mind. Smiling at Sophie she almost but whispered "yes, IT certainly happened again last night, right after I arrived home."

Sophie gasped "Come on, all the filthy details right now, tell me, honey!"

So, Ashley relived last night once more, this time by telling Sophie all about it.

From the moment she had stepped into that Uber ending her story at this morning's quick wet waterfall escapade. While telling the story she could see Sophie's eyes turn big and did her cheeks also turn slightly red?

Sophie listened entranced as Ashley account of last night's events only to softly a few times exclaim "yes honey, good on you." Only when she was telling this morning's part, Ashley noticed that Sophie's eyes had become a bit glazed and distant. Her lips were slightly parted and there was a soft humming sound in the background.

Just as Ashley was to make a remark about it she recognized the look on Sophie's face and a realization hit what that buzzing sound was.

As if orchestrated right at that moment Sophie started moaning out loud "Hnnng fuck thatsss hot hnnffgp..aarrch... I am cummmmmnnnngg"

And Ashley watched as her friend's face contorted, clearly from immense pleasure.

Sophie's head disappeared from the screen as she must have let go of her mobile and all Ashley could hear were very familiar sounds. She knew had been making similar sounds only minutes ago herself and without realizing it Ashley had let one of her hands travel back down between her own legs. While listening to Sophie orgasming on the other end of the call she was touching her still sensitive clit again.

She sat there rubbing herself listening to how the sounds of Sophie start to ebb away. Not long after a smiling redheaded and distinctly sweaty looking Sophie popped back on the screen.

One hand still on her pussy Ashley exclaimed "You horny slut, what was that all about?"

Sophie only smiled and said, "Don't pretend with me girl, you are well aware what that was, last night was good but this one was a lot better." "

"Thanks for letting me in on this, even though I did not witness and got told second hand it was still horny as hell. I couldn't stop myself, hope you don't mind I did?"

Only to continue "Now you get dressed girl. I am coming over to your place right now, we clearly need to discuss this! I bet you this was no longer an accident, looks like he wants and likes this just as much as you somehow do."

"I can tell you have some doubts which you should not have. You need help with this, and you know I will. "Honey, next time, which I have no doubt will take place, I will also be there and we will make him remember us." before Ashley could respond Sophie hung up on her.

Leaving Ashley to wonder what had just happened apart from obviously hearing her friend orgasm while on a videocall with her. She reluctantly pulled her hands away from her pussy and only now noticed how wet her fingers had become and the ongoing tinkling feeling between her legs.

Blushing and thinking "Damn, I am becoming just as much a horny slut as Sophie is. Fingering myself to the sounds of her orgasm not even registering I was doing so."

For a second she considered masturbating once more but realized it probably would not take Sophie very long to get over. Looking at the time again she realized it was almost noon already and apart from still being horny she was also hungry and craving some food. So reluctantly she got up out of bed and hurried to the bathroom for a quick (coldish) shower wondering what Sophie might be getting up to in her mind regarding those "likely next actions."

=====================================================================

Pete woke up as he felt something stir ever so gently next to him in bed. He had fallen fast asleep shortly after that semi solo session in front of the window last night. He had been so fast asleep that this time he hadn't heard his wife arrive back home.

Typically, after her nightshifts, he would wake up as soon as Sarah opened the front door. He would be prepared for her by the time she climbed into bed with him. His cock would be out and ready for her as often they would have morning sex. Only then she would go to sleep fully satisfied and he would get up for a refreshing shower.

But not today. She originally had been scheduled to work the early evening shift, which she had. As it had been a couple of days since they last had made love, they had been looking forward to spending a nice late night make out session together. Only to be spoiled by a last-minute request of one of her coworkers. She still owed that one a favor and agreed to take over her nightshift so his wife ended up doing up a double shift.

That had not only meant no late night hanky panky but also no morning quickly as Sarah had already mentioned she would be too knackered after a double shift.

That in itself had more or less lead to his last night's solo action. He had been horny and longing for Sarah's nice tight wet pussy but had been blue balled by the coworker's request. When that unexpected situation at the window occurred it somehow happened on it's own accord, he had no way to control it or himself.

Thinking about it again combined with feeling the warmth of Sarah's naked body close and her smell his cock promptly reacted, or better said it erected in all its full glory. For a moment he considered pressing his hard dick against those lovely ass cheeks anyway, to try and tease her into some action. But as he watched his lovely wife curled up as a snuggle ball next to him realizing she really must be dead tired, he gently kissed her forehead and whispered, "sleep tight baby, I will keep my surprise ready for later you when you get up."

He got out of bed, his cock still firmly pointing to the ceiling and walked to the bathroom. Thinking about the promise to his girl he resisted the urge to lay hands on his pulsating dick for a quick wank and turned on the cold water. When done making sure to be as silent as possible not to disturb her he clothed and went downstairs.

Not having planned anything specific for this morning, apart from potentially having loads of sex, Pete had a lazy morning. He took his time for a long breakfast and already prepared lunch to have together with Sarah when she would get up. He was considering if he should tell her he had prepared lunch after or before making love to her. Grinning to himself thinking it would probably end up being after sex.

In his mind he could see the tip of his dick slide into her pussy as under his pressure her wet lips would part for him to enter. Her moans rang in his mind and for the second time that morning his cock became hard as rock and it took al his willpower not to rub one out.

What was slightly disturbing was that whilst imagining seeing his cock glide into the cunt of his wife there also appeared an image of a certain more mature aged but pretty woman standing at a window furiously masturbating herself with a dildo.

His mind was confused "why on earth does she keep up showing in my mind? I love Sarah with all my heart and our sex life is great. Why keeps my neighbor pop up in my mind even when I have my beautiful horny wife around?"

The remaining part of the morning he made sure to keep himself occupied with all kinds of so far postponed chores. Not only to make time pass faster in anticipation of the upcoming lovemaking with Sarah. Perhaps even more so to keep his thoughts from wandering back to watching his neighbor standing naked in front of her bedroom window masturbating wildly with a dildo.

It must already have been a bit after noon when he heard Sarah call out his name from upstairs. Excited that she was up already and fully expecting this to be a booty call he almost ran upstairs, his cock already growing with anticipation as a showing bulb in his pants.

As he stepped into their bedroom he found Sarah standing next to the bedroom window, her arms folded over each other and anything but a happy or as Pete hoped for horny face.

Not looking particularly horny nor amused at all she stood there looking at Pete while pointing at their window "Mind explaining to me the meaning of this mess?" Pete could feel his cheeks go red with embarrassment. He watched the enormous mess of cum he had left behind on their window when orgasming from masturbating while watching their neighbor.

After losing his load and messing up the window while watching their neighbor he had been so fully satisfied and distracted that he never once thought about cleaning up after. He had left many big by now almost dried up slightly turned yellow strains of unmistakable shots of sperm.

More and more this was not turning out into the weekend he had been hoping for.

Struggling for words to fess up "I uhm, look well it is...there was....you were not here and you know I was.....I had to....I should have..."

Sarah abruptly interrupted his stuttering and sneered "well at least I can tell you have the common decency to feel bad about that mess now. You better not think I will be cleaning it up for you! Oh and you can indeed let that thing between your legs cool down! He sure as hell isn't getting any action right now, seems he already has had his fun last night anyway!"

Pete knew better than to say or try and explain anything right now with Sarah being in this mood. What made it worse was that she was completely right and it made him feel miserable. Looking at her "I am so sorry love, I will clean it up right now and perhaps after lunch we can talk about it, please?"

Sarah once more bristled a "harummphf" and under her breath whispered something that to Pete sounded like "men...times.. disgust..worse..pigs..." as she marched of into the bathroom.

By the time she was done showering and entered the bedroom again Pete had made sure to have cleaned up his mess.

After cleaning up he had gone downstairs and not only set a nice table for lunch but also gathered both his thoughts and a bit of courage on how to let Sarah in on what had happened. They had always been very open about anything and he figured this sure was one thing to be open and upfront about.

More so as he did not entirely understand why it had happened the way it had.

As Sarah walked into the kitchen dressed in green yoga pants and loose fitting pink t-shirt he could see she had already calmed down a bit. Her pretty lips formed a smile as she glanced at the prepared lunch table. She walked up to Pete and pressed a small pecker on his cheeks "sorry for bursting out like that, let's eat and talk after."

They enjoyed a long extensive lunch together, more or less in silence, for the time being avoiding the main subject at hand. Sarah told a bit more about how exactly she ended up doing the double shift covering for her coworker and how bad the double shift had turned out to be and apologized for not making it home in time for their original late evening playtime plans.

Pete told her not to worry as he understood it came with the territory and he liked how she had helped out her coworker just as she should have.

When finished eating Pete started to clean up and he knew her mood was getting a bit better as she suddenly walked up to him put her arms around and pulled him close. Looked into his eyes, and lovingly kissed him for real on the lips while stating "now you better tell me what on earth happened last night and what you were thinking you lovely filthy horny swine of mine."

They went into the living room sat on their sofa and Pete began to tell what almost felt as if giving a confession to a priest. He started with the events of last night but wanting to fully come clean with his wife he worked his way backward in time. Started with what had happened last night. While he unfolded his story Sarah kept silent but her eyes went wider and wider.

When he told her about that evening when he knew they had been caught having sex on the same sofa they were sitting on right now she briefly turned her head and looked across the street up to their neighbors bedroom window. To finish with telling about that very first time with him being caught naked in front of their bedroom closet mirror. At the time not even sure if the neighbor had been watching or not. Watching Sarah's demeanor closely trying to figure out how bad things would turn out for him he suddenly was surprised. Did he really just now spot a small smile on her so far stern looking face, or was it only in his own wishful thinking mind?

Finally ending telling all there was to tell leaving out no details Pete sighed and a burden lifted from his chest "So that really is all that has happened. I still have no clue why it did and even less why it somehow does excite me so much. I hope you forgive me for not telling you sooner my Love. I simply did not know how to. I know we always share everything but I guess I did feel ashamed about this."

Only now he noticed that Sarah's nipples could be seen through her t-shirt, standing out pointy and big. She notably once more looked straight at the window across the road to face Pete back again, now fully smiling and whispered "let's go upstairs, I need to feel you inside me right now." as he had done so many times before once more Pete marveled how lucky he was to have her as his companion.

They got up and with her heading upfront Pete was already groping Sarah's ass before they even reached the top of the stairs. His dick must have been as relieved and surprised as he was how well his confession had been absorbed by Sarah as it was getting uncomfortably big and hard in the tight jeans he was wearing.

At the top of the stairs Sarah swirled around to face Pete. Putting one hand behind his back in his neck she pulled him close and made her lips find his.

As her tongue looked for his he could feel her other hand glide down between his legs as she moaned "my time to grope around buddy" and fumbled around over his bulging erection.

Her hands rummaging around made his cock grow even harder but also more uncomfortable in his jeans. So Pete was very glad that her next move was to unbutton the top of his jeans and while gently sucking on his tongue went for his zipper. As it opened his hard cock popped out to be grabbed by Sarah's eager hand.

Leading him by his cock as if it were a leash Sarah pulled Pete along behind her like a puppy towards their bedroom. Pete winced a bit as she suddenly gave his shaft a hard squeeze and said "Don't think you are completely of the hook yet you horny bastard."

"I still haven't fully made up my mind about how I will make you pay for putting me out on display to our neighbor like that and not even telling me!"

"and you can count on it that there will also be another different punishment for that mess you left on the window while having your selfish solo joy with her."

gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers
12