Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers

Dragged by his rock hard cock, horny as hell but also still slightly ashamed of his actions all he could think of was it would be best to keep his mouth shut and follow Sarah.

As she pulled him into their bedroom the first thing Sarah did was look out of their window across the street and asked "So I suppose that window is where she stood watching you?"

Sarah's hand firmly closed over his dick she started stroking it with it pointing towards her belly. Standing sideways several feet away from their window.

Pete moaned at the touch of her soft hands even if it was a rather tight grip right now. Sarah looked into his eyes, firm grip on his dick, as she shuffled them closer to the window. Pete suddenly realized she was putting him on display now.

Should anybody be hiding behind that window on the other side of the street it would be visible how he was being led around by his dick.

It didn't seem possible but his purple head grew even bigger and his cock started to pulsate in Sarah's hand. Still watching him closely she suddenly let go of his cock and said "I think you are enjoying this way too much" and with her flat hand suddenly slapped his cock, hard!. Pete flinched but did not pull back or say anything thinking to himself "I deserve this."

Sarah smiled wickedly as she pushed him even closer to the window.

Standing with his side to the window, his cock for sure would be visible from across the street. Another slap, this time hard enough to make his dick swing from side to side. Then she surprised him even more as right after that painful slap she dropped to her knees and gently took his gland between her lips, looking up at him. "So you like to be seen do you?" and she bit down on his shaft right behind his mushroom.

It made Pete grunt unable to reply. With one pull she yanks down his jeans down to his knees. One more bite on his cock as she gets up she looks at him and whispers "Take off your shirt." Again unable to resist without speaking Pete does as he is told. He pulls his shirt up over his head and throws it on the bed.

As soon as he is standing there with a naked torso Sarah pulls her teeth and lips away from his cock and shoves him again this time also turning him ninety degrees to face the window.

She steps behind him pushes her body against his naked asscheeks, puts her head close to his ears and hoarsely whispers "spread your arms and put your hands on the wall on each side of the windowpane."

Pete's mind went wild "Fuck she is putting me on full display now, and I love it." and with a twitching cock he complied. Even passersby down on the pavement would be able to see him standing there. Her head still next to his ear she continued "so this is what you like, out in the open maybe to be seen."

Standing hiding behind his back, she slid an arm around his waist to once more reach for his cock.

As her hand closed over his shaft Pete grunted and in this position, all he could do was look outside. Sarah's other arm joined and went for his balls.

With her right hand she started stroking Pete's leaking dick, the left gently cupping his balls.

Her voice close to his ear again "Just imagine someone looking at you right now, to see how you are being serviced. I can feel your dick twitch even while I am stroking it."

For a brief moment Pete closed his eyes from sheer pleasure and as he opened them again he gasped out loud. Right in front of him across the street at the same window he spotted them. Them! Not her!

The neighbor stood at the window looking straight at him and next to her stood another woman.

After his gasp almost shouted, "Sarah stop, she is at the window and not alone!"

But Sarah had other plans, she softly laughed "Good you better give them a decent show." and her hand started stroking in earnest now.

Slow long hales down his entire shaft to be changed with quick short pulls on his precum leaking head. Pete looked outside and realized how much more exposed he was in broad daylight. Their neighbor was pointing at him and the other woman had one hand over her mouth watching him.

Thinking "Fuck, two women are watching how I am getting wanked from behind." as the thought hit him he started to orgasm. " Fincnk Saraaaha am cummnningh...hngng... yyyaaeesassss.."

Sarah redoubled her efforts with long quick strokes over his cum shooting cock "Yes show them your cum!" and she kept on pulling and stroking his slippery head he kept on shooting strain after strain of cum.

Shaking on his legs now glad that his hands were still against the wall Pete could feel another wave coming "Yes please more don't stop and I will cum again!!!"

But Sarah decided now it was time for his punishment. She stopped wanking his cock, squeezed his balls hard and slapped his itching almost orgasming head really hard this time.

Her mouth close with a small lick on his earlobe came another fierce slap to his cock "End of the show! no more pleasure for you right now! I am sure they saw and understood you are not in control of this show."

That last whack on his cock had made him flinch and go flaccid, all thoughts of another orgasm flooding away.

He looked across the street once more, both women still standing there intently watching him. Looking at his cum dripping down their window as this time his ass received a slap breaking his trance "Get your pretty ass on our bed buddy, you are going to eat my leaking pussy until I tell you to stop and you better expect for it to take a very long time!"

As Pete obeyed walked over and hopped into their bed Sarah stepped right in front of the window. She stood there for a few seconds smiling and watching the indeed two women standing in front of the window across the street. Resisting the urge to wave at them she smiled once more at them then turned around and walked over to Pete even more determined now to get her pussy eaten for a long long time.

=====================================================================

Ashley had barely finished her shower, dressed and gone downstairs when her doorbell rang knowing it would be Sophie.

She was still feeling a bit awkward and nervous about this morning's revelations to her best friend and the actions it had led to. But knowing there was no way back she walked to he door. Sure enough it was Sophie.

As soon as she stepped inside she pulled Ashley into a close embrace "Hi Girl, I hope you are okay with my erm upfront reaction this morning?"

And with those few spoken words it seemed as if the curse of awkwardness was broken. Ashley realized Sophie had acted in the literal heat of the moment and had been feeling a bit awkward as well.

She hugged her tight once and pulled away slightly to press a gentle kiss on Sophie's cheek "Sure we are okay. I did feel a bit awkward as well but was just as excited as you were. You know I am glad that you had some good fun."

With that Sophie beamed from ear to ear and said "Great, now show me the crime scene!" Ashley couldn't help but smile at how excited Sophie still was and ushered her further inside. Looking at her friend "Don't you want a coffee first?"

Sophie nodded "No, come on don't make me suffer like this, first show me."

With an exaggerated sigh Ashley exclaimed "Ok, come on then you horny slut. you won't let it rest anyway until I do. But don't expect to see anything much it's just windows. It is not as if this is a constant thing." Sophie laughed "I know but still so hot to think about, come on show me!"

So Ashley led Sophie upstairs and as they walked into her bedroom the awkwardness appeared again. Sophie smiled and pointed at the dildo Ashley had forgotten about and left out on display on her bed "Also had some more fun of your own?"

Ashley felt her cheeks turn red "No I did not!" but immediately decided to be honest with her friend smiling at her continued "But I did consider it when you hung up on me."

"I knew you would be here as fast as you could and I also needed a shower so I didn't." At that Sophie laughed out loud and said "Well perhaps I can make you change your mind later on."

Changing the subject, at least more or less, Sophie pointed at the window and went on "So that's where...?" to which Ashley only nodded.

Sophie walked closer to Ashley put an arm around her waist and pulled her towards the window "Okay let's go and have a look together."

They stepped towards the window and Ashley pulled the curtains apart.

As soon as she did she heard Sophie take a deep breath. Ashley turned her head o look outside as Sophie already had and could not believe her eyes.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Sophie raise a hand and put over her mouth in surprise. Looking across the street it became pretty obvious why.

He was out there again, in full frontal display. His naked chest with his six-pack and hard cock out pointing right at them.

Behind her hand, she heard Sophie say "Goodness me you were right he is gorgeous."

Ashley was so surprised she kept silent and again almost dumbfounded stared at her neighbor. Less than twelve hours ago they had a mutual masturbation session across the street watching each other and now he stood there again.

His arms were held upwards likely somewhere against the window but now Sophie mumbled "Look he is being wanked from behind! fuck me that's so hot."

As she said those words his head turned and Ashley knew he looked straight at them. She whispered "look, he has spotted us Sophie!"

They could see his lips move as he must have been saying something and Sophie now almost yelled "Look, he is being yanked real fast now!!!!"

She had barely finished the sentence as his mouth moved again and even from across the street they could see how his face contorted. Ashley whispered, "he is about to cum, look look look!!!"

And they watched as her neighbor started shooting cum against the window.

Load after load of cum splashing against the glass with that hand almost ferociously stroking the big shiny cum spraying cock.

For the hand to suddenly be pulled away only to appear again and slap the cock with quite some force. Sophie winced out loud "Ouch that must have hurt."

Another followed and with that second slap the cock and man attached to it disappeared from the window.

To be replaced with a short pretty young woman who Ashley recognized as her neighbor. Smiling and looking straight at them for a few seconds before she also turned around and disappeared.

Both Ashley and Sophie stood there transfixed on the spot until the woman across the street was also gone.

Sophie started giggling "You are so lucky. I think I am going to move in with you! All those free shows, man. If I had not orgasmed as hard listening to you this morning I might have...pfff, he is hot and she is as well, damn I am sure I am wet again."

Ashley laughed "Cool down horny slut. It is not like this all the time, I have never even seen her before. Well at least not that she was aware of being watched."

Sophie looked over once more to make sure there was nothing more to see and when sure turned back to Ashley and went "So she seems to be aware, in on it and from what it looks like really okay with it."

Suddenly all excited again she takes Ashley by the hand and starts pulling her along "okay I was right as usual. We really need to talk about all this and make plans. Now I am ready for some coffee!! let's go downstairs and think what our first move will be."

gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers
12