Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 04

Story Info
Who shall lead this time.
5.5k words
4.86
6k
9
1

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers

Ashley and Sophie were sitting at the kitchen table at Ashley's place, sipping coffee. They had just come downstairs from Ashley's bedroom where they had witnessed what they just now had been describing as "The show."

They had been talking about how both that young hunk of a neighbor and now his lovely small brunette must willingly have been entertaining them by putting on that show.

A while ago it had been Ashley who had watched them at their window a couple of times. Twice she had watched him alone and once together with his wife. Now she and her friend Sophie had together witnessed how Ashley's neighbors had their play in front of their bedroom window across the street.

Sophie sighed once more, took another small sip of coffee from her cup and her free hand reached for Ashley's. Taking her friend's hand in her she said: "I don't know how you could stay so calm watching him being pleased like that."

Looking at Ashley she continued "If you had not been standing next to me I would have lost all control and started touching myself. I know the two of them across the street only showed up for a couple of minutes, but pfff did watching them like that turn me on!"

With Ashley's hand in hers, Sophie gave it a small squeeze and with a hoarse voice spoke up again "Hmm, I am still horny and doing my best trying not to leave a puddle behind on your chair right now. Even without looking or feeling I know I am soaking wet down there and I do not understand how you can stay so untouched by all of this."

Blushing a bit Ashley smiled at her friend as always being so outspoken and feeling encouraged by her openness whispered "You got that very wrong honey, I actually might have to clean puddles from two chairs." her cheeks turned deeper red as she gazed at Sophie.

Being soulmates for a long time Sophie obviously had once told Ashley about that one time she had been with a woman and how much she had enjoyed it. While Ashley never had been with a woman ever since hearing that story by Sophie she had been curious how it would be. more curious than she ever imagined she would be.

Ashley was telling the truth, as she also had already been aroused the entire morning. Ever since that videocall with Sophie where she had told her about watching him last night and her friend suddenly offcam had masturbated herself to an orgasm totally unbothered by the fact that Ashley was listening in.

Ashley desperately had wanted to masturbate herself right after but knowing Sophie would come over to her place had held her back. The need to help herself into bliss had not lessened and watching 'the show' had done nothing to reduce her need. She knew she would have to give in to her only so recently rediscovered needs very soon.

With Sophie here visiting witnessing 'the show' that left only two options. Ashley knew option one telling Sophie to go home so she could satisfy her needs in privacy would never work right now. In desperate need of relief and with all boundaries ebbing anyway Ashley dared to take the other only possible approach.

She looked deeply into Sophie's eyes and ever so softly squeezed Sophie's hand. As she watched how Sophie's eyes turned a bit bigger Ashley could tell her friend understood.

Sophie's smile widened, still holding on to Ashley's hand got up of her chair and softly said "Let's go back upstairs." and gently started pulling Ashley behind her to walk towards the hallway.

When Sophie walked up the stairs right in front of her, Ashley was presented with a beautiful view for a moment. Sophie was wearing a very short-cut light blue dress painted with flower patterns. Right in front of Ashley's eyes it lifted a bit over the wide hips of her girlfriend. It left the top of her legs bare and exposed her light blue small panties underneath the dress. Sophie also had been telling the truth because Ashley could clearly see a darker blue damp spot in those panties. Unable to resist herself she even moved her head as close as she dared to Sophie's body and inhaled deeply, trying to get a whiff of her girlfriend's scent.

Ashley knew she probably was imagining things from sheer arousal right now, but she would have sworn that her friend's leakage smelled sweet like flowers.

Sophie did not let go of her hand and kept on walking only to stop when stepping into Ashley's bedroom. There she turned around to face Ashley, still holding one hand in hers.

Ashley could feel her face burn red as Sophie gently pulled her closer. For a moment they stood there close enough to feel the heat of each other's body.

Ashley was mesmerized by the beauty of her girlfriend's full round face. Her perfectly fitting short red hair, flawless skin with those countless pretty freckles and light green emerald eyes to sink into.

She noticed as one of Sophie's hands had gently been placed in her neck and started to pull her even closer. Ashley's thoughts ebbed away into the green ocean of Sophie's eyes right as their lips very gently touched for the first time. The moment she did feel the other hand of Sophie being placed in the small of her back Ashley caved in. A small moan escaped her as her lips parted.

At first a slow soft probe as Sophie's tongue licked her lips and started to look for hers. The feeling down below her legs increased and Ashley responded to the kiss her tongue now looking for Sophie's lips.

When their tongues touched making their first acquaintance it seemed as if electricity went down Ashley's spine. Her entire body shivered and a passionate dance of their tongues started for real.

She could feel how Sophie let her hands glide down her back and place them on her asscheeks. Ashley felt how her friend's large breasts pressed against hers. She was very aware that Sophie must also be feeling her hard nipples poking through their thin clothes.

Standing like this with their bodies pressed close they had almost greedily been sucking on each other's tongues for a while as Sophie suddenly pulled away, smiled at Ashley and sighed "Take my dress off! It is only fastened with those two ribbons on my shoulders."

Ashley freed the knots of the ribbons and sure enough Sophie's dress started to glide down her buxom body. As it slid down exposing her friend's big tits Ashley could not help herself and stared. Sophie nervously giggled "Do you like my girls? I know they are a bit big and no longer as firm as they used to be."

Ashley nodded "They are wonderful" and pulling Sophie close again searched for her lips. Her hands around Sophie's neck, bodies pressed against each other she could feel the soft skin of her friend's breasts burn on her shirt. Sophie's big hard nipples surrounded by large but light-colored areolas were pressing into her own smaller pear-shaped tits.

Again Sophie pulled free from their kiss and embrace. She looked over Ashley's shoulder at the bed where her friend's toy so idly had been tossed and whispered in her ear "I know you used it last night and I so badly need you to use it on me now."

With that request Ashley could feel her legs go weak and she did not resist at all as Sophie took her by the hand and started to turn them around towards the bed.

As Sophie started pulling her to the bed something made Ashley look sideways.

Having been in their own separate little world she had not realized they had been standing making out almost right in front of her bedroom window. Right before Sophie pulled her away towards the bed Ashley looked across the street and caught a glimpse of the young pretty neighbor woman standing there. The one that had smiled at them after 'the show' stood at the window again but she was naked this time with a hand between her legs touching herself.

Ashley almost jumped and thought "She watched us make out." but before she could tell Sophie her friend pulled her along and together they stumbled on the bed. Sophie's intentions were obvious as she pulled Ashley on top of her. Her lips and tongue were looking for Ashley's again and with one hand she was reaching for her friend's dildo.

=====================================================================

Sarah was feeling wonderfully satisfied. Slowly she got up and sat on the edge of the bed. Feeling good about herself in the way she had handled that business with her husband Pete. Feeling secure about their relationship she had no issues at all with sharing a little bit of her pretty playboy with the world. As long as they were open about it and while she had discovered his little secret by accident he had come clean about it.

Somehow it had aroused her being in control and putting him out on display in front of their bedroom window as she had done earlier today. Making him orgasm right at the moment that he spotted their neighbor with a girlfriend across the street. She had kept him standing there a bit and as punishment for not telling him sooner about his actions, it did feel good how she had denied him a second orgasm when he was so very close to it.

The second part of her feeling satisfied was all due to her loving and obeying playtoy of a husband. As she pulled him away from the window she had been horny as fuck. To let him make up for his sinful behavior she sure had made him eat out her cunt good. He had lapped her like an obedient dog in whichever position and on whatever part of her itchy cunt she had told him to. She had lost count but she must have orgasmed on his lapping tongue at least five or six times.

Feeling satisfied both mentally and physically she sat on the edge of the bed getting ready to hop in the shower. But before she got up she looked behind her. Watching Pete stretched out naked over the bed she said "I still need you inside of me later on, so you better behave buddy and no sneaky solo play today. You will be my candy tonight!" Pete smiled as with one hand he wiped some leftover pussy juice from his face and replied "Yes my love, I will be a good boy, promise!"

Sarah giggled once, got up and started walking towards the bathroom but as she passed the window she stopped in her tracks. Her eyes caught some movement across the street and as she turned her head to look the scene made her smile. She could see how her neighbor walked into her bedroom behind her girlfriend holding hands. Sarah almost turned away to go shower as suddenly the two women behind the window across the street turned to face each other and drew each other very close.

A small gasp escaped Sarah's mouth as she watched the women close in more and gently kiss each other. Their embrace increased and so did the passion of their kisses. Sarah could not help it, even after several orgasms she could feel her body start to react to the unfolding scene. Her hand slipped between her still wet legs and reached for her sensitive lips. Slowly rubbing herself she watched as across the street the dress of the girlfriend was undone to reveal big tits as the dress dropped to the floor.

Pete watched his wife walk away from the bed, admiring how her wiggling cute firm ass showed just the right amount of bounce. His cock had been hard while going down on her several times and still was. But he had just been warned to refrain from solo play and wait for tonight, so all left to do for now was to yearn for her. At least he could still enjoy her beauty. He was surprised as she suddenly stopped walking when she was in front of the window but still feeling a bit guilty he stayed silent at first. But when he watched her put a hand between her legs Pete could not resist and called "Baby, what is going on over there, need more of my assistance?"

Sarah turned her head for just a moment to look at him, made her hand between her legs move as obvious and provocative as she could and answered "Nothing here to see that I can't handle on my own. You have already had your share of fun at this spot, now it's my turn. You better make sure you stay put right over there." and she turned around to face the window again. Pete watched almost in agony with a throbbing rock-hard cock how his pretty wife was touching herself in front of their window. In his mind wondering what she might be watching out there or if perhaps anybody was actually watching her.

As she turned away from Pete again to look across the street Sarah caught how the women drew into an even tighter embrace and started French kissing again. Aroused by the sight Sarah's fingers found and rubbed her own sweet wet spot softly moaning as suddenly the girlfriend pulled free from their neighbor. Still gently rubbing her clit Sarah watched as the girlfriend took their neighbor by her hand and they started to walk away from the window.

Right before stepping out of view from Sarah their neighbor briefly looked outside, straight at Sarah. Standing there with her hand between her legs Sarah smiled back at their neighbor and in her mind a voice said "She definitely did spot me and she knows I have seen them make out."

As both women disappeared from her view Sarah briefly considered jumping back in bed with Pete and making him fucked her silly. She had mostly forgiven his actions, but still a very small part of her was mad at him. That small part told her not to let him enjoy himself just yet. To tease him a bit more for a moment she turned back to Pete to take her hand away from her pussy move it to her lips and make him watch as she sensually licked her wet fingers.

She turned around and walked toward the shower making a show of wriggling her asscheeks as best she could and without looking back stepped out of the bedroom telling Pete "Remember buddy, no fooling around until I allow it!"

=====================================================================

Ashley's mind was still seeing the young naked woman in front of her window. The image was broken when Sophie pulled her away and dragged her to the bed with her.

Sophie dropped backwards on the bed and with her fall dragged Ashley along to fall on top of her. Giggling Sophie whispered "Kiss me again with that sweet soft tongue of yours." for now the neighbor completely vanished from Ashley's mind as she pressed her lips on Sophie's.

Their lips opened again and this time it was no longer a careful gentle probing kiss as it had been when they started their first exploration a few moments ago. This time there was passionate and wild contact. Both of them fed on the passion of the other, their tongues mixed in a frenzied loving battle. Fully concentrated on her friend's body Sophie for now even did again let go of the dildo she already had grabbed hold of.

Ashley shivered as she felt how Sophie made her hands slide down her neckline and made them move down her back over her spine. She could feel the heat in Sophie's hands even through the thin fabric of the shirt she was wearing. Ashley's hands were fixed under Sophie's head, one on each side, gently cupping her hands around her friend's precious neckline.

Looking down at her freckled girlfriend's face Ashley moved her hands to gingerly turn her friend's head slightly aside. That way she achieved access to her neck and with a small moan her lips travelled to the softness of the neck.

As she started to nibble on her friend's neck, which was slightly tasting of sweet perfume, Sophie moaned "hmmm, yes right there, I love it."

While kissing and licking her friend's neck Ashley could feel how Sophie's embrace tightened and how her hands slid over her ass. Her cheeks were held firmly by Sophie now and her groin was pressed against her friend. Sophie pulled away from her neck being kissed looked at Ashley and said "Let me take your clothes off!" Without a word Ashley obliged, sat up straight and waited for Sophie to move.

Her friend grabbed hold of the bottom of her shirt and after leaning forward to give her one more kiss on the lips started to pull the shirt up. Looking into Ashley's eyes she slowly started pulling up the thin sweater, exposing more and more of Ashley's body. When it was almost at the height of her tits Ashley raised her arms in the air and Sophie pulled the sweater over her head in one final go and casually threw it on the bed next to them.

She glanced at Ashley's breasts, whose nipples were all pointy from excitement and said "They are perfect" and gently placed her hands over them to caress them. A small sigh escaped from Ashley's lips as she felt the warmth of her friend's hands glide over her nipples. Again both searched the comforting feel of each other's lips and they embraced for another passionate kiss, this time the skin of their naked soft breasts making burning contact for the first time ever.

"You still have too many clothes on" moaned Sophie as her hand reach down for the button and zipper of Ashley's jeans. She suddenly got up to stand in front of the bed and by her feet pulled Ashley closer to the side of the bed.

One hand unbuttoned the jeans and the other pulled down the zip fastener to get more wriggle room for the tight pants. After grabbing a firm hold on the jeans she started pulling the pants down. Being a tight fit it took some effort to get the jeans to slide down her hips and ass but suddenly it gave way and in doing so Ashley's panties also slipped down in one go along with her jeans.

Having dropped on her knees in front of the bed Sophie was presented with a lovely view now the jeans had gone and as she beamed up at Ashley she admiringly said "Hmm I see you still shave entirely as you once told me, your pussy is so beautiful."

This time Sophie crawled on top of Ashley both their bodies naked now apart from Sophie's tiny panties. As their tongues found each other once more Ashley could feel how Sophie was grinding her lower body into Ashley's and started making slow fuck movements. Ashley could no longer resist and made her hand slide in between their loins with Sophie still grinding on top of her. As soon as her hand met Sophie's panties she could feel the wet spot she had seen earlier, realizing how wet her friend's pussy must be by now. Pulling away from Sophie's kisses she mouthed "Please lose your panties."

Almost hesitant not wanting their lips to part Sophie gave in and stepped away to stand up right in front of Ashley in front of the bed again. Wetting her lips with her tongue Sophie very slowly started pulling down her panties as she watched her friend's reaction. Ashley could not help herself, as the tiny wet panties went down and showed more and more of Sophie's private area one of her own hands somehow ended up between her own legs. As she watched Sophie's pussy being revealed Ashley moaned and could feel her own legs automatically open a bit wider as her middle finger found her own soaking entrance.

As her panties slid down her legs Sophie's small red landing strip at the top of her pussy showed, just a fiery red as all her hair. Sophie watched how her friend lying on her back on the bed opened her legs and was touching herself and she copied her movement. She made one hand slide down her body, starting at her large breast, touching a nipple to quickly glide down over that small red hairy patch and further down to the wet spot between her own legs.

They looked at each other masturbating like that for a while as they both breathed hard with some soft moans. They both were aroused and entranced watching the other's masturbating technique. It was Sophie who decided to break this spell. She got down on her knees in front of the bed as she wanted more this time. No longer satisfied with only watching the shaved pussy that was still being fingered by its owner in front of her she moved closer leaning towards Ashley.

Sitting up a bit she gently placed her hands on the knees of her friend and caressing the soft skin started to make them travel up. Slipping her body in between her friend's knees she lovingly forced her to widen her legs a bit more. Her lips started to follow the trail of her cherishing hands on Ashley's legs. Barely touching the skin she placed soft kisses behind the places where her hands had been. All the while looking up at Ashley staying in eye contact.

gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers
12