Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley looked as her friend moved along between her legs. Admiring her short red hair and pretty green eyes as she was kissing the inside of her thighs. A shiver went through Ashley's body with anticipation as she suddenly realized where Sophie would make her lips travel. It had been so long since she had been kissed down there and never before by a woman. What would it feel like, would it be different?

When Sophie had almost reached her destination she stopped her trail of kisses. Still looking at Ashley she slipped her arms underneath her friend's leg lifting up her hips a bit. She slipped her hands all the way around and held Ashley in a tender love grip. Looking at the rose in front of her she moaned "Your lips are so pretty and glistening all wet I want to taste you so badly right now."

Ashley quivered and moaned "Please kiss me" and placed her hands on Sophie's head. Pulling and pushing her head and mouth towards her hotspot, needing it to feel the touch of her friend's lips and soft tongue. As her friend's lips touched her opening Ashley's entire body shivered, hungering for more. She could feel how Sophie opened her mouth and placed the tip of her tongue against her clit. It was too much for Ashley, it had been so long ago.

Her hips started shaking and she was pumping her itching cunt into Sophie's face. Her entire body yearned and looked for the release of the orgasm that was burning like mad inside. Trashing her head from side to side almost demonically unintelligibly muttering "hnnggg yes lick meee tsss feee ssoo good.. hnnggg."

Sophie could tell her friend was very close and sucked her friend's little knob between her lips to let it slip out and make her tongue circle around and land right back on it. She could feel all muscles of her friend start to tighten and pushed two fingers into the willing open wet entrance as she licked the clit again. Sophie made her fingers arch inside her friend's pussy sucking her clit reached for that soft spot on the inside. Ashley's body started to shake and as she threw her head in her neck she started to cum "hhnnfnfp yyysssnnnss..iiiiim.....hhhncmcm llpphh me.."

Sophie loved how almost violently the orgasm hit her friend and was eagerly drinking her tasty love juices. Ashley almost unaware of her own actions was still pushing her cunt into her friend's face while wailing "hnf not shngg stoppp..mmmooreee...hgngh."

Sophie pulled her lips away from her friend's love slit and made her fingers work, almost frantically pumping her friend's wet pussy now. Having fingered herself with arched fingers like this many times before she knew exactly what Ashley was experiencing.

She smiled as without any warning sign at all she did feel her friend's pussy start to contract again and knew she was about to ebb away into a second orgasmic wave. The fingers in her pussy made sopping noises as the floodgates of Ashley's cunt opened. The incoherent sounds escaping from Ashley proved she was right "Hnnnng mmm oooh mmmy mmm cuuummm nnng again..." as she was squirting pussy juices for the second time in her life.

Slowly pulling away from her trembling and hard breathing friend Sophie suddenly remembered her own desire and spotted the dildo again. She crawled onto the bed and lay down next to Ashley. In one motion she grabbed the dildo and without any hesitation and effortlessly plunged it deep into her own slippery wet and more than eager cunt.

Still on a high from tasting her friend and making her orgasm, she starts to fuck herself with the big dildo. She could feel it fill up and stretch out her willing pussy and now it was Sophie's turn to moan out loud "hnhg yesng fuck me."

Ashley slowly starts to come back from sixth heaven and down on earth to her senses and can not only hear her friend moan, but she can also feel how she is making the bed shake. Turning on her side to face her she watches how Sophie is using the dildo to pleasure herself. She crawls closer to her friend and kisses her. As their tongues meet once more she reaches down between Sophie's legs and looks for her friend's hand. The hand of her friend that is holding the dildo, the hand that is sliding it in and out of her own pussy and Ashley closes her hand over her friend's.

She kisses Sophie again and with both their hands holding the love toy they start fucking her cunt. Sophie realizes she will not be able to hold on long and puts her free hand on the back of Ashley's head in a lock. Unwilling to let their lips part Sophie can feel her orgasm start to hit and moans "God yes fuck me hard now!" as she pushes the dildo in as deep as it will go she starts to cum "hhhmfmmfpf hmmf yes yes yes..." Ashley passionately keeps on kissing her throughout the entire orgasmic wave only to slow down as she can tell her friend is finally done.

She lets her passionate kisses turn into gentle soft kisses and cuddles Sophie's sweaty body. Lying on her side she presses her body against her friend watching her come down from that blissful feeling. Pulling her friend close into an intimate hug she looks into those pretty green eyes and whispers "Well that was something.." Sophie smiles back at her and softly hums "Hhmm it sure was."

Hugging each other close like they remain silent as no more words seemed required. Just being together like this and at times stealing another gentle kiss from each other seemed to make perfect sense. It took quite some time until Ashley pulled away from the embrace and spoke again "I need another shower" beaming at Sophie and continued "Want to join me?"

Sophie laughed out loud "Oh my, it seems I finally may have unleashed a horny monster from its cage. But be my guest and try and stop me." she reached for Ashley to kiss her once more. Giggling like a schoolgirl Ashley pulled away and got off the bed. Wiggling her hips she starts walking towards the bathroom door she said "I have no intentions of stopping you at all. I need you to help me clean up the mess you have made of me."

From the bed Sophie smiled and threw the naked body of her friend one more admiring look as she walked across the room. When suddenly her friend stopped in her tracks. Ashley was halfway through the room, looked to her side and she excitedly start waving a hand at Sophie and exclaimed "Sophie, come here, right now! You want to see this!"

=====================================================================

Even before Sarah stepped out of the shower she already knew she would never be able to make it until the evening. However hard she tried to shed them while showering the view of the two kissing women across the street kept on popping back into her mind.

She remembered how Pete had told her he had no idea why it had turned him on and now she understood. She did not understand why, but it had also turned her on to no end. As she stepped out of the shower she took very little time to dry herself.

Almost dripping wet she stepped back into their bedroom, finding Pete still on the bed.

As their eyes met she could see how Pete's face turned into a triumphant grin and Sarah hissed "Not a word! You win, I need you inside me right now, come here with that pole."

To turn away from Pete and walk towards their bedroom window, it still being covered with cum that she had made Pete shoot all over it wanking him to orgasm not long ago. She places her hands next to the window, arches her back to stick up her firm ass in the air a bit and looks over at Pete "Come over and fuck me from behind right here!"

Pete's cock was first to react to her words and immediately springs to attention. Before he had climbed out of bed his dick was already good to obey his wife's command. His mind went "Damn, she really is just as horny as I am and open to trying anything." walked over placed his hands on her hips, points his phallus between her asscheeks and gently start to push. He can tell she is wet again and not from the shower and as he puts a bit more pressure on it his head slides inside right between those warm slippery lips.

As she feels her husband's cock penetrate her lips she moans "Fuck me hard, I need you to fuck me hard!" to gasp as he starts to do so.

He can tell what mood Sarah is in and with himself being in need for his second orgasm Pete is more than willing to help her. So he fucks her from behind holding her by the hips and with every stroke he starts pounding her deeper and harder.

Sarah knows it will only take her a few minutes to reach a climax this way. Her gaze keeps on going to the empty bedroom window across the street. Her mind still envisions two kissing women standing there when suddenly there she is, their neighbor and she is all naked.

As Sarah looks over she can tell the moment her neighbor spots her. Sarah grunts "Fuck me silly hard now and look across the street. She is watching and I want her to see me cum."

As soon as the words leave her mouth she can hear Pete grunt as well and he starts to fuck her like a maniac. He starts slamming into her as hard as he can, she can hear the slapping sounds of his balls hitting her butt.

She looks across the street to find the other woman has joined her neighbor. Both are naked, standing arm in arm watching how she is being fucked. As she figures they are looking at how her tits bounce in line with the rhythm of her husband's cock driving into her wet pussy from behind Sarah start to orgasm. Her legs start to tremble and her face contorts into beautiful agony and she cries out "hhnngf fck look at meeee ccuccmcmc."

Pete can feel how his wife's cunt becomes even tighter and with a few more hard strokes drives his cock into her and as she cries out manages to cum together with her and starts shooting cum inside her. Still on shaking legs Sarah looks across the street once more to ensure both women are still watching and they are.

She takes her hands from the wall, stands up more straight making Pete's dick slip out of her pussy. She turns around by ninety degrees pulls Pete in front of her and drops to her knees. Looking sideways across the street once before she closes her lips over Pete's cock, making him moan as she starts to lick and clean up the leftover cum. When she decides his cock is properly cleaned she gets to her feet looks across the street again and passionately kisses Pete, making him taste his cum mixed with her pussy honey.

To pull away from the kiss take him by the hand start pulling him away from their window baffling Pete by saying "Show over for today, let's go shower again and get dressed."

12