Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 08

Story Info
The decision.
10.3k words
4.96
9.8k
8
4

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers

Before you read on, if you have not done so yet I advise you do read the previous chapters first. Otherwise you will not only miss out on some potential fun character development backstories but will probably be hopelessly lost in this storyline pretty quick. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Meanwhile several weeks later on the other side of the street.

========================================================================

The sweat between her breasts made a squishing sound as she fully satisfied and out of breath collapsed on Pete's chest. He had shot his jizz deep inside her pussy right after she orgasmed on top of him. Riding him, rubbing her clit against the pelvis bone of her beloved bronco, with his cock deep inside her Sarah had cum. The spasms of her twat on his dick together with her sounds of ecstasy had made him orgasm and fill her up with his warm precious love liquid.

Lovingly playing with her hair as they both came down from bliss a sigh escaped Pete "Hmm kitten that was heavenly." Sarah with some effort lifted her head to let her chin rest on his chest. Looking at him she gave him one of her special sparkly smiles "I am sure you could feel the pleasure was all mine." and giggled. He pressed a pecker on her sweaty forehead licking the salty drops from his lips "I sure noticed you had a lot of fun. It also was a decent workout for you, look at you, you are wet all over and not only with my juice. Come kitten, let's hit the shower." gently slapping her ass.

When they were sipping a cup of tea together after the refreshing shower Sarah surprised him. Out of the blue she asked something that had been on his own mind for a while. She was stirring her tea and with a distant look in her eyes, she suddenly said "It has been weeks now. Do you think we scared her or them away? Was it too soon or too much?" Not bothering to explain what she was referring to as she knew her husband would know. Pete took another careful sip of the hot tea and sighed "I don't know luv, I sure hope not. You know I would have loved it for you if your plan had panned out by now. Let's be a bit more patient, perhaps something will happen after all. If it doesn't in the next few weeks we can always try another approach."

Sarah smiled lovingly at her stud and in a mocking hurt voice said "Hey you cheeky bugger! Mind yourself, I am supposed to be miss optimist in this relationship, don't you dare to use my lines." But she agreed that some more patience was the right policy, at least for now and they changed the subject to their evening cinema date. He knew it had been Sarah's turn to choose the movie they would watch, but Pete was still trying to somehow persuade her that "Barbie" really was the wrong choice.

He realized he would be targeted for days the moment his buddies would find out what movie she had made him watch. But from her twinkling eyes he could tell she would not budge, that probably had been part of her reason for choosing that movie anyway. Grudgingly he gave in while thinking "I will get sweet revenge with my next movie choice, count on it my little vixen."

========================================================================

Later that night Sarah walked through the dimmed hospital corridors with a big grin on her face. When they left the cinema Pete had done his utmost to convince her he had been right and that he really had not liked the movie at all. But she knew him so well, she had seen him chuckle loads of times and a few times he had not been able to hold his laughter. At other times she was sure she had caught him brushing a tear away. Smiling when thinking about it "So adorable, my gentle stud pretending to be the tough guy." she chuckled "He sure as hell didn't seem to mind watching Margot Robbie and America Ferrera in those swimsuits."

Looking at the clock on the wall she noticed it was just after 3am. It had been very quiet during all her night shifts the entire week. No recent new arrivals at all. There had in fact been so little activity that they had even been able to lend a few rooms out to some non-critical patients from the department one floor down. The one that had been flooded with patients and struggling with capacity. So a couple of their patients that were to be released the next morning had been brought up to be 'parked' for an overnight stay in the otherwise unoccupied single recovery rooms.

Enjoying this calm before the storm she knew would be coming again soon enough Sarah was walking the aisles checking up on the few patients they had. As it was the middle of the night with most of them asleep it was one of the more easy tasks. She had checked the first four patients, all sound asleep, leaving only the older biker in room eight, one of those to be released the next morning.

He had been chatting happily with her when he was brought up right when she started her shift. A slightly older man, his charts showed him to be sixty, which she would not have given him. A big man with curly brown hair only hints of grey. His dark eyes had been full of light when she asked him if he was doing okay or needed anything else for the night. He had winked at her and said "It is only a broken leg, hun. Not my first time and nothing too bad at all this time. So I think I will be able to manage just fine tonight." Thinking he sure looks like he can take care of himself, she dimmed the lights in his room and left.

That had been over three hours ago and he would be last to check during this round. As she walked up to room eight she heard a soft noise that seemed to come from his room. Thinking it could have been a snore but not entirely sure she tiptoed closer, being careful to not accidentally wake him up. As she arrived at the door there was another sound and this time she was sure it came from inside his room. Still trying to be silent but with more urgency she stepped inside to see if he was okay or needed anything. She stopped dead in her tracks as she entered the room and immediately understood the source of the noise. He most definitely needed something but y the looks of it was already helping himself to it.

He had closed the curtains around his bed, the ones to provide privacy when required. Those do provide sufficient privacy during the daytime but as Sarah now could tell less so during the night. With the lights on, even while dimmed, the amount of privacy turned out to be considerably less. Sarah stood frozen for a second in the door opening taking in the scene in front of her. While he was shielded from her direct view she could still see his outline displayed on the curtains. Very much like those shadow puppet theater plays performed in countries of the far east.

She heard the sound again and with his outline now on display it was obvious he was moaning. He was sitting half upright, a few pillows stuffed in his back, he had thrown off the bedsheets, both his hands moving between his legs. Sarah almost gasped as she noticed how clear the shadows of his movements were displayed against the curtain. His cock fully erect, upright in both hands stroking it. Long slow strokes up and down what the shadows told her to be a decent size dick.

Unable to move Sarah simply stood there and watched how the man was pleasuring his hard rod. When he suddenly softly groaned "Yes." Sarah was surprised to find that somehow one of her hands had landed on her breasts and the other traveling inside her nurse trousers. She had heard some stories from co-workers but this was the first time she had walked in on a patient who was helping himself.

It was her turn to become internally conflicted, the professional voice inside went "Turn around, walk away and let the man have some privacy." But when her hand between her legs reached its intended target the other voice won "Just make sure to be quiet as a mouse and watch him play with himself!"

Standing fixated on her spot she could see how the biker increased the wanking speed of his hands and groaned "Hnng fuck." The shadows displayed all details. One of his hands slid over his shaft and the other right below the big sized knob at the top of his cock.

In her pants her hand went inside the panties to attack her own sudden lust. The other hand pressed over her mouth to help suppress her own soft noises Sarah softly placed two fingers on her clit. Her eyes followed his hands, only one sliding up and down his cock now. The one at the top seemed to be focusing on massaging his head and as he did so it came with another grunt "Ysssh."

Sarah's fingers started to emulate the movements of his hand on his mushroom on her clit and unwillingly a small sigh escaped. Startled with her own sound she stopped her fingerplay and looked for any signs that would tell he had heard her. Reassured he must have missed it being fully absorbed in his own play as he kept on stroking she also let her fingers start to move and go faster now.

A finger traced down her clit to reach the damp slippery entrance of her tingling pussy.

As she watched his strokes go faster there was no way to resist the yearning urge between her legs. She leaned back against the wall pressed two fingers deep inside her soaking pussy and started to thrust. She watched how his hands became more frantic and he suddenly grunted "I know you are standing there watching me, small one. I am very close now, come close and watch me shoot my load."

Sarah was terrified by his sudden words but too far gone towards her own orgasm to stop now. Fingering her twat furiously she managed to moan "Hmnng no thnks mmmm good here." She watched how her words made his body shake and his response was some guttural sounds "hnng cummmng hhhnng you cmm for meee.. little slluuut" and she did. Shaking on her legs her back pressed against the wall for support her fingers pumping her pussy Sarah came hard as she watched how the shadows showed the scene of a loud grunting patient shoot his load.

As soon as her orgasm ebbed away she pulled her hand from her trousers to fully realize what had happened, turned around and scared shitless ran out of the room to hear his voice call after her "Thank you small one."

========================================================================

Sophie stepped inside her apartment and she did not close the door, she slammed it shut so hard it made the entire doorframe shake. It had been one of 'those' days for her, right from the get go. Waking up with a slight headache things only went downhill. Metro wait made her be late for work, she had lost the major new project assignment to that slutty dressed black haired bitch Jenny. One of her accounts again had not signed off her latest deal because she "did't like it after all" and for the umpfth time in the past two months wanted some 'minor' adjustments. She had gotten in to a big argument with her manager and to top it all off she had spilled coffee all over her shirt and jeans during a presentation.

Still fuming in her hallway she kicked off her kitten heel shoes making them fly and absentmindedly tossed her jacket on the coat rack. A quick stop at her bedroom to replace the coffee stained shirt and jeans with a comfy jumper and some sweatpants. Still mad and upset she moved back to her living room, grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and dropped down in her sofa. She sat there for a while sulking, nibbling at the banana switching through tv channels with her remote without watching or realizing what she was doing when her doorbell rang.

Snapping out of her bluesy train of thoughts she remembered the only nice thing that had happened today, a bit strange but still nice. When meeting her for a very quick and hurried lunch Ashley had been acting all weird and giddy, even more than they normally would. When Sophie asked her what was going on she had suddenly been evasive. As her day, apart from that lunch meeting with Ashley, had been miserable she had forgotten all about how her friend with bright shiny eyes had left saying "I will come over to your place tonight. I need to tell you something I feel we need to talk about."

As she got up to answer the door she looked at the clock. Realizing it was almost eight and she had been sitting sulking on her couch for over an hour. Her mindset lifted already a bit knowing her friend would be around, so she hurried to let her in. As she opened the door to find her pretty friend look at her with a big smile on her face all was suddenly well again. She opened her arms for a hug which Ashley while stepping inside gladly accepted. As they hugged Ashley said "I see you already got all comfy, you didn't forget I would be over did you? You could have told me to dress casual, I feel somewhat overdressed now."

A bit embarrassed Sophie had to admit her friend was not wrong, on both accounts. She had forgotten and as Ashley took off her coat to reveal her dress it did make her seem a bit overdressed as her mind went "or actually it makes me totally underdressed."

With a twinkle in her eye Ashley grinned "Honey, you know I am joking. You look stunning in whatever you wear... or... do not wear." This time is was Sophie's turn to smile and give Ashley a slow and obvious bottom to top inspecting look. Her friend was wearing an elegant green dress, not too short and just about decent enough to make it suggest a bit of indecency. Shoulders covered but the little cleavage between her small breasts that was widening upwards to show her delicate neckline. Her breasts not trapped by a bra as the outline of her nipples were showing through the soft fabric of the dress.

Sophie melted and could not resist, she reached forward and planted a small kiss on her friends soft lips and as they parted whispered "I am so happy you are here!" Looking mischievously into her eyes she continued "Should anything happen tonight I am sure I can have you arrested for enticement with you looking like that."

Ashley laughed, put an arm around her friend's waistline and started walking into the living room pulling Sophie along. "Hmm a proper citizen's arrest, we'll see about that later on. But first things first, I told you I wanted to talk, remember?" She took Sophie by the hand made her walk her over and sit down on the couch.

To make herself comfortable Sophie pulls her legs under her into a cross-legged position.

Sitting like that she watched how Ashley walked over to stand in front of the window, silently standing with her back to her friend looking outside. Sophie could not help but stare at that gorgeous naked back above the pretty ass. The back of Ashley's dress consisted of considerably less fabric than it's frontside, revealing almost her entire back all the way down to that small decline before starting to rise again and form into her buttocks.

In Sophie's entranced state it seemed to last minutes with her friend standing there looking out of the window. Finally Ashley turns away from the window, walks back over to the couch and nestles in beside her. Sophie had forgotten all about her bad day and was all eyes and ears, curious, excited and waiting for her friend to start talking.

"So..." Ashley let out deep breath and sighed "please promise to hear me out first. Do not interrupt me or ask me questions before I tell you it's okay. I Know what you can get when you get excited! But I need to get this all out in one go or I might loose my resolve, so promise to be quiet?!" From Ashley's posture Sophie could immediately tell this was not going to be about just another lovely night being spent between the two of them, there was something else, something deeper her friend needed to let out. So very uncharacteristic Sophie went all quiet, took one of Ashley's hands in her and without saying anything nodded once, promising she would.

Holding hands Sophie looked at her friend ahs she took one more deep breath and relaxed letting it out in a deep sigh to start talking "Okay here we go."

"Several weeks ago on that night you told me I would know when I would be ready to decide."

"You know exactly what night and decision I am talking about and once more you were right, luv."

"I have decided and I feel it is just as important for me to tell you what my decision is as how I came to that decision. So please stay silent like you promised and hear me out."

Sophie nodded her promise again and squeezed her friend's hand to urge her on.

Smiling at Sophie she continued "You were so excited last week when you texted and called me telling what you had done. Not only what you had done but how incredibly good it had made you feel."

"Not just how it made you feel good but how it somehow made you feel liberated, freed from all boundaries. It touched me and somehow reached deep inside of me."

"We said we would always be open and honest with each other and you opened up to me that evening. So I have to apologize to you first because I did not tell you sooner what it made me do that night. I also know I do not need to apologize because I know you will understand."

"After you said goodbye on that call I was having all kinds of mixed feelings again. Of course I was aroused and you know I had to help myself later on but I suddenly understood how I had been setting my boundaries."

"Or in reality how it was not me, I had let the outside world determine what my boundaries should be like."

"Out of misplaced shame I did not tell you how in the weeks before I already often had stood in front of my bedroom window, fully clothed looking over at their place wanting them to be there. Only to be disappointed and still confused at what I really was looking for."

"That night after speaking with you I went to my window again, only this time I was naked."

"You were right it was freeing. It had not been my boundaries that had held me back. I was feeling more alive than ever standing there naked at my window exposing myself to the world."

"MY boundaries now, no longer being boundaries as I changed them into my desires and needs."

"However much I enjoyed watching them, it was not even so much about 'them' anymore."

"I stood there and I realized one of my desires is I want to be seen and that it is okay for me to have that need."

"At that moment it was too much so I stood there naked, feeling aroused looking outside and with nobody there to watch me I cried, but it was with relief this time."

"When I climbed into bed all my burdens and doubts somehow washed away from me."

"Our phone conversation and your activities came back and I masturbated for a long time and I had loads of fantastic orgasms, but the best thing was I knew I had made up my mind."

"You were right I would find out on my own when it was time to decide, but you sure as hell helped me realize my own needs when letting me in on your TV and window activity."

"All of a sudden I could sense how fulfilled it had made you feel and I understood it would and will do the same for me."

"It made me accept the fact that there will be more things to come and I not only want them to happen I need them to!"

"Thank you for hearing me out, now I will allow you to open your pretty mouth again to make some sound and we can discuss or next steps."

Sophie's did open her mouth but not with the intention to make any sound. She pulled her friend close and for the second time that evening made their lips meet but this time their tongues danced for a while. After a while with a soft smile Sophie gently disentangled herself.

She held Ashley's gaze for a moment longer her heart heavy with yet unspoken emotions to make them heard as she said "Sweetie, I am so happy you realize you have the same desires as I do."

After those words a tender smile graced her lips, an unspoken promise etched in the air between them. And as they stood there, a newfound shared understanding blossomed, as it would turn out altering the course of their already intertwined destinies.

gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers