Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie squeezed her hand again and whispered "Oh god look, you were right it is them, they are coming over. It will happen, I am so fucking horny right now I am almost dying."

Ashley felt the same, the rush of anticipation was thrilling her to her bones. Her entire body shivered as she watched her neighbors approach, both clearly visible now wearing a seemingly knowing smile on their faces. They did not speak, walked over to the bench that had been appointed as theirs in the video and sat down.

There was a short awkward silence, the four of them watching each other. Ashley noted again the striking young beauty of the couple. They had also dressed in similar comfortable simple outfits, both in a t-shirt and showing more of their legs already as they were wearing short sweatpants.

Ashley could not help herself and was staring straight at the pointy tits of the pretty small freckled redhead, also just as bra-less as she and Sophie were. As the girl noticed Ashley's look she smiled at her and broke the silence "Hi there I am Sarah and this is my husband Pete. Thank you for inviting us to join you up here."

Figuring this was the opening she had been waiting for Ashley smiled back and said "Hi nice to meet you, we are glad you accepted. I am Ashley and this is my friend Sophie."

She had practiced the next lines in front of a mirror and with Sophie present a couple of times as they both had agreed they needed to make the few boundaries they still had very clear from the start.

So she cleared her throat and continued "Thank you for sitting down where we asked you to. We want to be clear about this, you can do whatever you want but you must both promise that will stay over there, just as we will stay over here."

Ashley looked into the girl's eyes and could tell she was honest when she said "I promise to stay here." right after he nodded his agreement "So will I."

As if that somehow had been the signal from a starting gun at an athletic competition Ashley could feel Sophie's hand drop on her upper leg. Next to each other, their legs touching only separated by the thin fabric of the yogapants the sudden touch of her friend's hand ignited the yearning they both had been holding back for days now.

She slid her arm around Sophie's, placed her hand gently on her neck, and made her friend turn her head to face her. As she pulled her close in a hoarse voice said "Kiss me."

It was as if those words released the typical bouncy carefree Sophie again. No more doubts as Sophie almost threw herself into Ashley's arms making their lips meet. Not going for a gentle kiss at all, her tongue lashing out wildly at Ashley's from the first touch. Suddenly eager to let herself be engulfed and let all built up passion run free.

Pete almost jumped when a small hand was suddenly placed on the inner side of his thigh. He had been pleasantly surprised when the sudden fire erupted between the two pretty women only some feet away. As he glanced to his left he found his wife equally entranced watching them with keen interest. His manhood had started to react and was starting to show in his shorts. Sarah might not have seen it yet as she was still gazing at the women making out but her hand on his thigh was creeping closer to its target and was about to hit.

On the bench on the other side, Sophie was lovingly giving Ashley's tongue a blowjob. Sucking it into her mouth, making her lips slide all over it. Feel how Ashley stiffened her tongue to a point as if it were an erect dick to make it go all soft again lick all over Sophie's lips. She could feel how Ashley made her fingers run through her hair at the back of her head pulling her into another passionate tongue battle.

But this time Sophie's eyes strayed from her friend and out of the corner of her eye she spotted a hand closing in on something hidden from view in shorts for now. She could feel her lower body react to the display. They had on purpose decided to both wear light colored yogapants, She was wearing a light green one and Ashley's was light blue. She was sure her pants would by now be showing some telltale signs of the flooding between her legs. Gently she pulled away from Ashley's probing tongue and whispered "Look over there...."

As soon as her lips met Sophie's the one thing going through Ashley's mind was "They are really here, sitting there, watching me make out with Sophie." It touched both her soul and loins. In her mind finally liberated from all those self-imposed boundaries she sensed how her body relaxed and was hit with that addictive warm tingly and itchy feeling. Kissing Sophie had always been great, but this feeling was sensational. When Sophie broke their kiss Ashley was disappointed, wanting more, wanting the touch and taste of their tongues to last forever. But when Sophie's whispered words registered in her brain she turned her head. Just in time to see how the petite redhead placed one of her small hands on his shorts.

Sarah could feel his semi hard cock grow in his shorts and she fully understood Pete's reaction. That quite sudden lesbian show on the other bench had her body heat up as well. Watching the kissing women she could feel how his cock was throbbing in his shorts under her tiny hand. Right when she was about to make her hand disappear in his shorts and make it look for his meat the women stopped kissing. Sarah looked at them as they both turned their heads and were looking at her and her husband. That is when the words from their neighbor, Ashley, had said came back "You can do whatever you want over there."

Looking at them while all showy licking her lips Sarah went through with what she had intended to do seconds before. Her hand slipped inside her husband's shorts. That earned her a short grunt from Pete and he spread his legs wider giving her better access. She was not surprised at all to find his cock rock hard as she wrapped her fingers over it. She eyed the women on the other bench and opened up her own legs a bit letting one slide against Pete. Looking for a reaction from them she started stroking her husband's cock inside his shorts, whilst her hand was hidden the movement of it inside his shorts made it evident what she was doing.

Ashley moaned "yes stroke that dick." and just like the girl had done she spread her legs a bit so her right hand could reach the dark wet spot in her yogapants. She put her index and middle finger on the wet spot and pressed the fabric down on her swollen lips. As she applied the pressure her pussy fluids came seeping through soaking her fingers.

She looked over to see how the girl was giving him a slow handjob and their eyes met. She pulled her hand away from her groin and looking straight at the girl she briefly held her glistening fingers under her nose to take in the smell of her own perfume before putting them in her mouth. She tasted her own salty tangy fluids and watched how the girl emulated her motion and licked the fingers of her free hand.

Sophie noticed how Ashley had made her hand trail between her legs to end up right over her cunt. No longer able to resist the urge between her own legs she copied her friend's move. One hand pressed between her legs on the more than damp spot her pelvis reacted and pushed upward. She raised her left leg and unceremoniously draped it over Ashley's right leg at the same time placing her right leg as far to the other side as she could manage. She could almost feel how spreading her legs that wide made her lips part and open up the flower in her pants.

On the other bench the girl was licking her fingers while pumping him with her other hand and Sophie pushed her hand down her pants to be greeted by a slippery pool of lovejoy.

Pete could feel his cock twitch and harden even more as his wife's hand closed over it. Both women on the other bench had stopped kissing and were intently watching how he was getting a hidden handjob. Their neighbor put her hand between her legs and as she opened her legs Pete could clearly see the wet patch. His mind going "fuck, look at those milfs in heat, they are really into this." He watched how she made her hand glide over her wet pants only to move it to her face to be smelled and tasted. As the other one "was her name Sophie?" spread her legs wide showing an even bigger wet patch between her legs Pete lost it and groaned out loud "Fuck, Sarah look how wet they are, they must both be horny as hell."

His boiling mind told him what they wanted him to do "Show them your cock." so he lifted his butt from the bench and without getting up pulled his shorts down to his ankles.

Sarah giggled at Pete's outburst and without stopping her wanking actions as he undid his shorts and unveiled his hard rod said "I think you could also drink from my slit right now I think." loud enough to be heard on the other side. She could see how the hand inside the wet pants of the curvy woman had started moving faster.

As soon as Sophie saw the enraged cock pop up from under his shorts, she let three fingers slide in her soaking twat. A groan escaped "Aahh yes" as a reaction to the feeling of her fingers sliding in but just as much from listening to the comments from the youngsters on the other side. Next to her in peripheral vision, there was the motion of Ashley's hand that had gone back to her crotch still on the outside of her pants.

"Fuck fuck fuck" was all that Ashley's overloaded brain was able to produce and stammer. Her left hand now rubbing the wet spot making her pussy burn with desire. Her right under her t-shirt had reached a hard nipple and as that big beautiful young cock came on full display almost close enough to smell it she pinched her big nipple hard and shouted "Sophie look at his big hard dick."

Sarah was glad she had tied up her curly red hair in a ponytail as it made her next move easier and she knew Pete would love it. As she heard her neighbor drool over the sight of her husband's cock she knew it was time for more. She looked over at the masturbating women once more, staring each of them in the eye for a few seconds.

Breaking eye contact she said "grab my hair love and guide me." as she bent down and took Pete's precum covered knob in her mouth. She could feel how a strong but gentle hand immediately grabbed hold of her ponytail. That first delicious taste of salty precum on her tongue made her pussy spasm and with his mushroom in her mouth she moaned out loud "HHHhhmmmmmmm"

"yes suck it...suck him...suck him for me" came from Sophie's mouth as she fingered her twat. Three fingers pumping and her other hand had joined making its index finger run circles over her pumped up glib clit. She heard a rustling sound next to her and as she glanced watched Ashley pull her t-shirt over her head.

Ashley thought she could almost taste it as she watched how her young neighbor slipped her lips over his crown. Suddenly she wanted to feel free and the hand that had been pinching her nipple ceased its activity. She grabbed hold of her t-shirt and yanked it over her head. As it dropped on the bench her other hand found the edge of her yogapants and her mind told her what to do "Show yourself! you want to, you need to be seen." Her other hand joined and just as Pete had done a few moments ago she pulled down her pants making them slide down to her ankles.

It was not enough, she kicked off her shoes and struggled a bit before she managed to pull the tight yogapants off entirely.

Pete enjoyed the touch of the soft lips of his wife on the tip of his cock. But he knew she would happily take more of it. Telling him to grab her hair was her signal she wanted more today. Still holding her ponytail he also put his other hand on her head. Looking over to the other side making sure they were watching he slowly started to push Sarah down. As he pressed her down an inch he grunted "Hnng yes, show them what a good horny little cockslut you are babe."

He could feel how she let her tongue slide down his shaft and pushed again, and another inch of his dick vanished inside her eager mouth.

Her mind was ecstatic "I am completely naked, out in public, looked at and I don't care I feel horny as hell." Ashley watched how half of that swollen piece of meat had been swallowed by the redhead. Her hands returned to her sensitive nipples and as she twisted them the sudden agony made her shout out "Go on Sarah, take in all of that dick, do it for me and Sophie." She heard Sophie grunt next to her, masturbating her swollen pussy "Oh god yes please"

Standing up Ashley placed one foot on the bench next to her masturbating friend. Her left hand left a delicious painful nipple behind and with her legs wide open made it attack her clit. She looked over at the couple and he was watching her. He nodded at Ashley as he said "Take it honey!" and pushed his wife's mouth down to take his cock balls deep. Ashley could hear how the redhead grunted "ffnfhgh" but she did not pull back and kept it in.

Next to her Sophie started to moan "Ohhn ys look..suck hng tha dick. I am cummnnggg..."

As she listened how friend climaxed next to her Ashley looked at her neighbor and he stared right back at her. He smiled and holding his wife down over his cock started to pump his pelvis, thrusting his cock in as deep as he could. Ashley's other hand shot down to her cunt.

Left index finger slid around her clit as two fingers entered her welcoming open slit. For one second she closed her eyes and the image of him cumming in her mouth that time on the sofa came flooding back. She opened them again, looked into his eyes, and whilst frantically masturbating her pussy yelled "Fill her with your cum for me. shoot that cum and make her taste it."

Sophie was blubbering "Ahhha hnnng yss more more god yss yesss cummmng gain...." and Ashley watched how on the other bench all of her neighbor's muscles tensed. She could tell he was about to obey her command and her mind went "I will make him cum and watch" Her fingers curled inside her lovehole having found her soft spot and as she heard him grunt "hhhgg yes cumming" his wife wriggling under his hands the release of an orgasm rushed from her spasming curled toes up her legs into her sex. Ashley could feel how several hot streams of squirt blasted over her still thrusting fingers but she was unaware of her own scream "yyeessss cum for me.... let me taste his cummm..... I am cumming..... "

Dazed and out of breath both Sophie and Ashley crashed down on the bench. Only when she placed her small hands on either side of her head Ashley registered that the petite redhead had walked over to their side and sat down next to her. She looked at Ashley with such longing in her eyes that Ashley caved in.

She welcomed the touch of the warm hands of the young woman on her cheeks. Her freckled face was covered with small blobs of cum and as she moved closer Ashley did not pull back. The girl pressed her lips on Ashley's and as soon as Ashley tasted a bit of his salty semen she responded by opening her lips. The girl's lips also parted and as their tongues met they were feasting on a banquet of cum together. They exchanged kisses for a while with cum dripping down between them on Ashley's bar tits and the girl's already cum stained t-shirt.

High on her first taste of cum in years Ashley looked to her right to find Sophie's mouth wrapped over a cock, apparently cleaning it and having a taste of her own. Licking her lips still tasting his cum on it she knew she craved that cock but could not deny her friend. A small soft voice next to her broke her from her reverie "Well that sure was hot as hell, but I think the three of you now all owe me an orgasm each."