Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 12

Story Info
First time.
6.9k words
4.94
5k
2
3

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers

Sarah looked up and down the corridor before she silently entered room twelve. She knew it was empty as its only patient had been released this afternoon, and a new occupant would only arrive in the morning.

It was not only that the room was empty that drew her in. She was drawn to it because it was the room where a while ago when doing her rounds she had accidentally caught the old biker dude as he was helping himself.

Not only had she caught him masturbating, she had not left him to do his business, but secretly stayed listening to him and even started masturbating herself. Thinking she was hidden from his view and unaware of her, she had orgasmed with him as he came. But he gave her a fright as he called out to her, letting her know he had spotted her, thanking her for making it more exciting for him by joining him. She had not said a word but simply fled the room feeling embarrassed as hell. He had been released the next morning, and she had not seen him since that night. At least not until earlier today!

The next morning she had told Pete what had happened and it had aroused them both immensely, making them end up banging wildly on the floor in the middle of their living room. A few days later back at work she also told her closest coworker Leia whom she also considered a good friend about her experience with the biker. Leia had noticed how she had been acting a bit strange and started asking her questions. They had been friends for a long time, at times sharing some intimate personal stuff, and Sarah knew she could confide in her. It actually did feel good to be able to tell somebody from work.

It had even become somewhat of a secret running joke between the two of them, giggling like schoolgirls laughing "Will you be doing a number twelve tonight?" So after a while, with the help of her coworker, Sarah got used to seeing the fun side of what happened. As that happened and time passed the event with the older man more and more became a fun memory somewhere in the back of her mind. At times almost forgotten, until this evening!

At first, she had not seen him as she had entered the hospital. He had been right there at the entrance hall of the hospital. Just standing there, casually leaning against the wall. Only as she walked up close did she suddenly recognize him, and the smirk on his face made it obvious he knew she had recognized him. Sarah could instantly feel her entire face turn bright red.

Just before she passed him he spoke up "Hi there little one, lovely to see you again." She almost tripped as she picked up her pace to get away from him as quick as possible. Right before she passed him she dropped her gaze to avoid meeting his eyes, and now she wished she had not done so. As she dropped her eyes to avoid his eyes they accidentally shortly focussed on his groin and it was blatant that his cock was rock hard in his trousers.

He had been shamelessly standing there smiling at her with a big bulge in his pants. That picture has been haunting and distracting her for hours since she arrived for the night shift. While suddenly out of nowhere seeing him again had definitely disturbed her, she could not help herself constantly envisioning that bulge in his pants. She had not actually seen him naked clearly that first time as they caught each other, only his shadows behind the curtain, so had only a vague idea of what he looked like. But if that bulge today was not from a prop somehow but his actual cock, he was hung for sure.

What also did not help her state of mind was that, due to her period and mismatching shifts, she and Pete had not had sex for over a week. Luckily the old dude had not followed her inside or said anything else, so throughout the day her disturbed feeling had ebbed away. But still, unable to erase the picture, her mind just kept showing her the view of that huge bulge and also bringing back the lingering image of him masturbating behind those curtains. She knew it would drive her mad and when she passed room twelve once more she decided she had to do something about it.

She looked up and down the corridor to make sure the coast was clear and nobody was around. In particular, she looked out for Leia who was also on night shift with her. Thinking if she sees me she will know what I am up to. But her urges drove her on "Just a quick one, it will help." said the voice in her head. One more glance down the corridor and she slipped inside. She closed the door behind her thinking "If somebody enters it will at least give me some time to react." On slightly trembling legs from anticipation, she walked over to the bed in the middle, the one where he had been. She closed the curtains just as he had done and sat down on the bed.

She could already tell this would be over quick, she could feel her own arousal, and she needed it urgently. She basically yanked her white nurse trousers down to her ankles and flung a hand inside her matching white panty. She was not surprised at all to find it was already wet with her juice. The thought that she was risking getting caught only aroused her more. She knew she would make herself get off within a few minutes. Her hand encountered a willing wet pussy and she knew there was no more stopping, she had to rub her clit.

The first touch of her fingers on her clit made her moan out loud, she had tried to stifle it so hard and remain silent but immediately failed miserably. She clasped her other hand over her mouth as her right hand was set off at a frantic pace on her clit. She groaned, moaned, and sighed, only slightly muffled by her hand. Suddenly all images of the old biker dude came flooding back. How he had stood there with that big pole showing in his pants earlier this evening. She vividly remembered how he had been on this very spot, his hands quickly going up and down his shaft, and automatically her fingers on her clit emulated the speed of that hand in her mind.

She could feel how her eruption was building deep inside becoming imminent. It would only take a few more seconds now and as her orgasm started her muffled moans became more vocal "hhjn g eh yess s,nn aarch cummn mngn.." As she fully erupted into her orgasm she suddenly heard a voice from the side of the room say "yes little one, cum hard for me again." to be followed by deep male grunting noises "hhnhnh hhngg arrch."

She had immediately recognized the voice and her mind kept on going "he is here, he is here" but she was too far gone into her orgasm and unable to hold back or stop, her fingers almost bashed her clit as she exploded "God yes ohh yes i'm cumnnnghggh cing aarch."

As a background noise interfering with her orgasm, she heard some more grunting and sighs before it went all quiet beyond the curtains. Still buzzing coming down from her own orgasm out of nowhere his voice was there again "Thank you again little one, this time was even better. Now I better understand why you did what you did watching me. You have won me a bet of 50 dollars, I knew you would go here. I am sorry but I think you better clean up the mess I have made here."

She noticed a shadow pass beyond the curtain, heavy footsteps taking him to the door where he chuckled once and whispered "Goodbye my horny little one." She heard how the door opened and closed again while she was desperately trying to tug up her pants back over her hips again.

As she opened the curtains a minute later for a second she thought she had imagined it all, until she looked at the floor. He indeed had left behind a mess on the floor for her. In a frenzied state of mind she cleaned up his cum and for the second time fled from room twelve feeling both equally satisfied and horrified.

========================================================================

Richard could not believe his eyes, they went as big as saucers as he watched how the gorgeous redhead slowly closed in on his cum stained cock. Her bright green eyes locked on his as she pressed a small pecker on the tip of his dick smiling and saying "Okay, now that we are somewhat even I think we really need to put that pretty cock of yours to better use once it has recovered a bit."

She got up from her knees and held out her hand. He was too dumbstruck with his post-orgasm to react at first. He must have looked like such a dork, wet flaccid dick bungling between his legs, and unable to speak...again.

Sophie knew she needed that dick inside her as soon as she had seen erupt. This morning very unexpectedly had turned for the better and this was too good of an opportunity to let go to waste. But seeing him sit there looking up at her like a hushpuppy she realized she would have full control of the reins. Inwardly smiling "Not that I mind that." she extended her hand and huskily whispered, "Come on boy, better make your move before my offer expires."

Those words somehow penetrated all of Richard's pores and seeped inside to hit his core. Realization hit him as he finally understood her intentions. That realization had two very different reactions on him. He almost instantly orgasmed again even from a flaccid dick. But with hindsight that was the lesser of what (almost) happened.

He also lunged into action, got up off the sofa to stand up, and accepted her small soft hand in his. He tried to take a step completely forgetting that he still had his pants drawn down to his ankles.

Tripping over his own feet he tumbled forward crashing into her. Still holding on to her hand he fell down on his knees, his head ending up right between her legs, directly in front of a place where he had never been.

He felt his face begin to burn with shame and excitement, cheeks turning scarlet red. Enraptured, his eyes became fixated on the slight slopes visible in her pants before his nose. Never before had he been so close to a woman's loins.

Sophie had to smile at his clumsy attempt to keep her from noticing his stare. She cupped a hand under his chin, turned his face upward looked at his blushed face, and teased "You can do a lot more to it than look if you can manage to follow me right now. But I think that will be easier if you first lose your pants." She let go of his chin and started to walk away from him, making sure her asscheeks wiggled as much as she could make them.

Not wanting to miss the boat Richard sat down on his butt. He kicked off his shoes, yanked his pants and knickers down his feet, and tossed them aside. All the time his eyes kept tracking those cheeks moving further and further away. He got to his feet, uncaring that he was standing with his dick out in full display in the middle of the living room of an almost complete stranger to him, and a woman at that.

Sophie only once looked back over her shoulder and as she noticed how his looks were following her wiggling ass she smiled and the voice inside went "Gotcha buddy", she knew he would be hers. Without giving him any further attention she walked down the corridor straight to her bedroom.

Once in there, she quickly kicked off her high-heeled shoes and slipped on her bed. She fluffed and piled up three pillows against the bedstand and sat down against them. Leaning back in a half-sitting position still clothed in her wide loose woolen sweater and jeans. She had chosen that wide sweater this morning in an attempt to try and hide her large tits from that unknown visitor. She smiled as she thought "My attempt to hide them now sure comes in handy." and one quick pull was all it took to free her upper body from that wide sweater, to reveal how her big tits were filling up her light pink bra.

She could feel how her nipples had become hard and knew they would be poking through the fabric, an open invitation. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and pulled the top open a bit to make it show the top of her pink panty. She pulled up her knees and slightly spread her legs, making sure that one of her hands was casually resting on the inside of her thigh, thumb hovering right over her slit on top of her jeans, and watched the open doorway, waiting for the young man to show up as she was certain he would.

Richard slowly walked down the corridor only to stop at the open door where she disappeared. As he did so he suddenly realized what he was doing, walking down the corridor of a mature woman, bottom half naked with his flaccid dick out, bungling and swinging between his legs.

At the door, he stopped and hesitated "What if I mistook her words entirely and she did not really want me to follow her?" But suddenly he did smell the lingering scent of her sweet perfume hanging in the air and somehow that obliterated his last doubts. The voice went "Do not mess this up for me" and he took a step forward.

Sophie smiled as she watched how the young man hesitated but still gradually shuffled further into her room. His face was still bright red and his cock swung slightly with his steps as at first he shied away from looking at her. But soon she could see how his gaze went from her bra and nipples to her hand between her legs. His eyes were wide as saucers as he eventually faced her, watching how she was lying down on her bed, almost as if posing for him, his face got one shade deeper red and he stopped in his tracks, blushing and staring at her.

Sophie suddenly realized he probably must be even more inexperienced than she already had expected. A voice in her mind said, "Could he perhaps still be a virgin?" and she could feel her entire body react to the thought. "Is it possible that I will be the first woman ever to get a taste of that lovely young prick?" seductively she moved the hand between her legs and touched herself for him to see.

He still stood as if frozen, staring at her, his dick showing signs of life again as all out of its own it quivered. As she saw it twitch Sophie's mind went "Ahh the virility of youth, ready to go again after that orgasm." and still moving her right hand between her legs over her open jeans she winked at him with her left index finger, enticing him to move closer. To make him understand her notion she softly spoke "Come closer, I won't bite...a lot."

That was the encouragement he needed as he broke out of his reverie. As he stepped closer Sophie's eyes were drawn and glued to the sight of his cock. Within the few other steps he had to take to get to the edge of her bed, it had recovered all of its youthful erect beauty. All Sophie could think as she watched the dick that had its crown shining with a small drop of precum was "I will have that young hard cock plow me good!"

Richard could still feel his face burn bright red, but now the initial feeling of embarrassment was being replaced with arousal. He did not know where to look first, those hard nipples in her bra, her hand rubbing between her legs, or her pretty green eyes, the ones firmly fixated on his hard cock. He recognized the look on her face, not from ever being with a woman, but he had watched enough amateur porn clips to recognize the face of a woman displaying sheer lust. Also as seen in his private clip, her face had looked exactly like this on that hilltop. He was sure she was feeling just as horny as he was and then the thought hit home "She really is going to make me fuck her!" and as his cock twitched a few more drops of precum leaked from its tip.

Sophie softly moaned and bit her lip as she watched how his cock suddenly leaked a bit more precum. She desperately wanted to gulp it down and taste it but knew he would probably orgasm immediately, feeling her own need she took another approach. She stretched and closed her legs and lifted up her left leg, offering it to him, and said "Help me take my jeans off!"

She smiled encouragingly at him as one of his trembling hands gently grabbed hold of her left foot and the other the hem of her jeans.

The warmth of his hand on her foot was a nice sensation and the other one started pulling. To help him she lifted her hips slightly from the bed and the jeans gradually slipped down over her full hips.

Richard almost could not believe he was doing this, but his right hand reached for her other leg. One hand on each leg of her pants now he started pulling again and her jeans started gliding further down her legs.

His dick briefly bucked again as her small pink pantyhose came into full view. One more tuck on the end of her jeans and it slid down her ankles and feet. Richard almost gasped as she pulled back her naked legs again, bending them but at the same time letting her knees fall wide open.

Sophie looked into his eyes as she placed her left hand on her bra and caressed her nipple. Licking her lips her other hand found its way back between her legs, now only hampered by those thin pink panties. As she reached down she clearly could feel how damp it had become and looking at Richard she spoke "Get on the bed with me and get closer, I think it is best if we remove this as well." as she teasingly slipped the tips of her fingers under the elastic of her panties.

Richard sat down on his knees in front of her and swallowed hard as he made his hand reach for the hem of her panties. His hands were appreciating the warmth feel of the outside of her naked thighs as they slid down toward the panties. Close enough now to smell her sweet perfume again, but now there was another fragrant scent as well. Never before had he been this close to a partially dressed woman, and one that seemed more than willing to take this a lot further. She had both her hands cupped under her breasts, pushing them up making them seem even bigger with her nipples hard like small pebbles.

His hands reached the hem of her panties and as he started pulling them down she once more lifted her ass from the bed for him.

"Fuck, one more second I really will be able to look at her naked pussy." shot through his mind as his hands trembled and started pulling the tiny thing down her hips. As it slid down a bit he did spot a small darker patch on its fabric, right there in the middle, the part that had been right on her pussy. The distinguished scent he had smelled over her perfume before when pulling down her jeans became stronger and only now Richard realized what it was. His dick reacted as the voice his mind in his mind went "I can smell her pussy!!"

He did not think it would have been possible to get hornier than he already had been, but somehow that scent drove him completely mad with lust. No longer gentle he almost ripped her panties down her thighs, knees, ankles, and feet. As it came free and he looked at how she was caressing her large breasts gazing down at him there was nothing he could do to help himself. He lifted up her panties, held the dark damp spot up to his nose, and inhaled deeply. Finally, he was inhaling the fresh scent of a woman's wet cunt, one that was looking at him doing so, openly devouring him with her eyes.

Sophie loved how he smelled her wet panties as he pulled them free and could not resist stating the obvious "Do you like the smell of my pussy?"

As he stammered "...hmm yes.." and shyly nodded his head she knew she would have to guide him along.

"Then better put those panties aside directly as there is something even better ready and waiting for you.", and she spread her legs wide open for him. Her hard nipples in her bra agreed as she said "Get down between my legs boy, you can smell me even better from down there and I need to feel a caressing tongue. Smell me and then lick me, right now!"

Richard could not believe his ears, this gorgeous woman was telling him to get between her legs and smell and lick her cunt. The first time ever he would be up close and personal with a cunt and he was allowed, no even outright ordered to smell and lick it. His cheeks burning with arousal and desire he bent down and realized she was right. The pungent almost spicy scent did become stronger and he loved it. It was nothing like he had ever imagined it would be, nothing like pee at all, very strong yes, but somehow still soft and endlessly enticing.

gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers
12