Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inhaling deeply he almost whimpered "It smells so nice" as his eyes for the first time laid eyes on a naked pussy right in front of them. His cock felt ready to burst, almost as if doing somersaults between his legs.

He was enthralled by the view of her naked pussy, only a small patch of curly ross red hair at the top of that slit. Puffy lips on either side, standing slightly open with a hint of a wet cave in between. He stared at it as if he was witnessing one of the wonders of the world, which to him at the moment it was. He could feel his cock throb against his body as he lay down flat on his stomach gazing at that wonder.

Still in awe at the moment, he slowly inched forward towards that wonderful sight when suddenly two hands were placed on his head and pulling him down her voice said "STOP DAWDLING, LICK MY CUNT, NOW!" The hands pushed him down on the wet soft spot between her legs and finally, his instinct took over. His tongue slid out between his lips and made its first contact ever with a cunt. It was a thrilling sensation. Soft, warm, wet, salty, sweet, tangy a bit sweaty perhaps, all at the same time, his mind went blank, overstimulated, almost intoxicated with sensory impressions.

Sophie shuddered at the first touch of his clearly virgin tongue. Even though she knew he must be inexperienced the anticipation of having a tongue lapping her itching cunt made up for it. She grabbed hold of some plucks of his hair and started guiding him. Forcing his face against her cunt where she needed his tongue to go. Shoving his mouth deep down her lips, commanding him "That's it, stick it in deep and taste me." she could feel his tongue enter her yearning cave.

Richard moaned as his pointed tongue entered her soaking slit. He would never forget that first taste of her love juice. It was bitter and salty, but in a good way and he craved more. He pushed his tongue in as deep as he could make it go, driven wild by her taste. The hands on the back of his head spurred him on and he started sliding his tongue in and out of her slit. He could feel how she had started moving her hips, thrusting her cunt up towards his licking tongue.

Then suddenly the hands pulled him up a bit, higher on her slit and when he took a breath he saw where she was guiding him. He had seen so many of them in porn clips but his one was real, right in front of his mouth, peeping out between her lips at the top of the slit, looking like a small rosebud. Inexperienced as he was Sophie was baffled at how fast he found his way to her clit and as his tongue touched it made her entire body shiver with joy and she did not even realize she moaned out loud "Hmmnng.. yes, right there!"

Richard heard her moan and knew he had found one of her pleasure spots and his tongue went back to licking that small button. Somehow he knew exactly what to do to it. Rapid licks with the tip of his tongue flicking her clit were alternated with long slow licks with a flat tongue ending up with her clit sucked between his lips. The erratic movement of her hips told him he was doing something right, as was her more and more labored heavy breathing.

Sophie knew she had to stop him, she was about to orgasm on his virgin tongue any second now and she was not ready to do so yet. She grabbed hold of his head again and grudgingly pulled him away from her itching cunt saying "No, not yet!"

His entire face was wet from her juices and his look was all dazed as he questingly looked up at her and said "Am I doing something wrong?"

She beamed back at him "No boy, you are doing great but I want to enjoy this for a long time." She pulled his head and whispered, "Come here, kiss me, and let me taste."

She watched as he climbed on top of her to kiss her. His cock was so rock hard that it did not even bounce as he glided over her. His face was still bright red and his chin and lips all shiny and wet. This time Sophie was sure his face was no longer red from embarrassment but primarily from arousal and it was endearing to watch. As he moved closer she let one of her hands glide in his neck and gently reeled him in whispering "Kiss me!"

His inexperience showed as their lips touched. He basically froze on top of her with his lips closed and pressed against hers.

Sophie's mind went "Oh my, he really is a virgin" and her arms and loins reacted. She pulled him close to her body as she pressed her hips up to meet him, she could feel how his warm hard cock pressed against her belly. She opened her mouth and let the tip of her tongue out to make it meet his lips and she could taste her own saltyness on them. As her tongue touched his lips somehow his primal instinct took over and his lips parted. Their tongues entangled and started a slow dance. Richard softly moaned as his tongue slowly probed hers. Sophie could feel how he instinctively and subconsciously had started rocking his hips, grinding his cock against her soft warm belly.

With both hands, she suddenly pushed him away and made him sit up straight. His balls spread on top of her belly, and his erect shaft with its shiny head popping out was pointing up straight toward the ceiling. The disappointment in his eyes was almost heartbreaking to see but was quickly replaced with sheer lust when Sophie showed her reason for pushing him away. She unclasped her bra and sent it flying next to the bed, her hard nipples on top of her large tits proudly pointing straight at him. She knew she would have to go easy on him or her newfound toy would probably erupt way too soon for her liking.

"You can touch them" was all she said as she watched his gaze straddle straight to her tits. Richard's hands trembled slightly as he reached for those beautiful breasts. His mind was still unable to grasp how this out had become the best day of his life. So much better than he had hoped it would. As his hands made first contact with her breasts he was surprised how firm but still deliciously soft to the touch they were. Not realizing he was doing so he briefly licked his lips as his hands started caressing Sophie's silky boobs. His gaze shot from her tits to her face and he found a smiling approval. Reassured his actions became more daring and his thumbs found how the silky soft skin of her breasts changed as he reached her darker areolas and hard nipples. His cock twitched as Sophie moaned out loud when he slid his thumbs over her nipples making them move a bit.

She groaned at him "Use your mouth, lick and suck on them please." Sophie knew she would be driving him just as mad with lust as she was already making him do to her. She could feel how her slit was basically oozing, already more than ready for him to enter her. She knew he would never ever forget how he had lost his virginity to her anyway, but she realized she not only wanted him to remember. She had to make sure it would be something special, something extraordinary. Not just a bleak memory of 'his first time ever', but something he would always be craving for. She would not only be his first-ever fuck, she would at least try to potentially be the best fuck ever, just as much for herself as for him.

So once more she pulled him close, but now she worked his lips toward her hard nipples. Hovering over her tits, his cock firmly pressed against her belly again, he looked up at her once before sticking out his tongue and tenderly started licking her right areola. Slowly circling around her nipple as if he had done this many times before. Sophie could not help herself, this time it was her hips that were grinding up against his youthful body as she groaned "Please, suck them!"

He understood her intent as Sophie moaned "Yes, just like that" and he closed his lips over her sensitive right nipple and tenderly started sucking on it. Richard was surprised at how firm the nipple felt, such a contrast with the silky smooth touch from other parts of her tits. Feeling more confident now he squeezed both her tits in his hands, pressing them together and making her hard nipples stand out like little poles. He even grunted as he replaced the right nipple in his mouth with her left one. He could feel how Sophie's body beneath him was reacting to it, her hips and abdomen pushing up at him, her hands placed on the back of his head guiding him back and forth from left to right nipple as she moaned again "Hmmmnngng yes suck them."

Just as he thought this could not get any better Sophie pushed him away again. He looked at her, still red-faced but this time no longer afraid he had done something wrong. She grabbed his left hand and without much ado pushed it between her legs onto her slit as she rasped "Feel how wet I am for you."

Richard slid a finger over her wet twat, and he swallowed once before he got the nerve to in a hushed whisper say "I am...still...a.. a virgin."

Sophie only smiled back at him and his cock jumped again as she said "I know honey, but you will not be for much longer. I need to feel that delicious-looking cock inside my pussy. But now first..." and she pushed him over on his back. As soon as he was on his back she sat down between his legs and Richard's eyes became wide as saucers again as she teasingly slow moved her head toward his throbbing cock. Her eyes stared into his, her lips now less than an inch from his cock.

"Fuck, she really is going to suck me now" was all that registered in Richard's overstimulated brain, and then there was that thrilling sensation as she let her tongue slide over the tip of his cock, still intently gazing i his eyes.

"Do you like the touch of my tongue on your cock?" and lost for words all Richard could do was nod in agreement. He watched how she licked a drop of precum from his tip and moaned "Hmmm, I love the taste of your unspoiled dick." then the heavens opened as she sank her lips over his cock and made it slide in her mouth. Richard grunted in approval as Sophie skillfully slid her tongue along his shaft while simultaneously sucking on it. Suddenly her hand was on his balls, softly caressing them while her lips made slobbering sounds as they slid up and down his rock hard shaft.

Sophie knew she would only be able to feast on his cock for a few seconds this way. Aware that he would be unable to help himself and blow his load in her mouth if she continued her play. So she gave his hard cock a playful bite with her teeth, grating it just below the edge of his mushroom, and as he twitched with surprise pulled her lips away from him. She knew he would do anything for her now and she had realized what that would be.

Richard desperately wanted her to continue as his balls and cock were throbbing, begging for more. He was so close to another orgasm that he could almost taste it. His entire body felt like a coiled spring, ready to be released. "Please more" he softly murmured, but Sophie only smiled wickedly at him as she crawled away from him and his hard shiny cock as she got out of bed. She looked back at him over her shoulder as she wiggled her ass and strolled over to the bedroom window. Only now Richard noticed the window with its curtains half closed but without any hesitation, she now pulled them wide open. Next, she turned around to face Richard, her tits and nipples inviting him just as much as her barely hidden pussy, and with her hand, she motioned and beckoned him to come to her. She stood there, naked, right in front of her bedroom window. Her ass was just above the windowsill and if anybody would look they could see her naked back and part of her ass.

She smiled as she said "Come here and lose your virginity, Honey. I need to feel how you make your cock slide deep in my cunt right now!" Richard moaned as his dick jolted its approval and his frozen body sprang into action. He slipped down the bed and almost ran to his goal, he would finally get to push his needy cock inside a warm wet slippery pussy.

He almost stumbled as he watched how she slowly turned around while still looking at him. She placed her flat hands up high on the glass of the window and lifted one leg to reach the windowsill, her bubbly ass in full view for him inviting him over.

If anybody happened to be watching now her tits could be seen in front of the window as she moaned over her shoulder "Fuck me from behind standing like this! Right in front of the window."

Unable to think rationally about what he was about to do Richard took two more steps forward and pressed his cock against her ass. One of her hands briefly left the cold glass of the window and grabbed his throbbing dick. It was guided down between her asscheeks to find a wide open wet and ready slit. She arched her back and ass up a bit and Richard thrust his hips forward. With her guiding hand on his cock he moaned as it easily found its way right into her soaking cunt.

Richard's mind went bonkers "Fuck me, I am actually fucking a woman!" and once more instinct took over control of his body. He was almost unaware of how his hands slid to her front and grabbed hold of her tits as his hips almost out of their own started thrusting wildly. His cock sliding in and out of her slippery warm cunt, with his hands holding onto her tits for dear life he was pulling her body back against his body. Her ass slammed into his crotch as he was trying to push his throbbing cock as deep into her slit as he could make it go. His voice echoed "I am fucking a beautiful woman right in front of her own bedroom window!"

Sophie had placed both her hands on the window-glass again and now also pressed her tits against the cold glass. The cold touch of it on her nipples gave her body chills. She could feel how his youthful cock was being rammed deep inside of her and moaned "Yes, drive that cock deep in my cunt and fuck me!" and made slow circular motions over his dick with her hips. She looked out of the window on this Sunday morning. The morning she had been dreading all week had suddenly turned into a scrumptious fuckfest. She blurted out back at Richard "Fuck me hard honey and let the world see how you lose your virginity to me!"

She could feel she was getting ever so close to an orgasm and was admittedly very surprised he still had not unloaded inside of her yet. She wanted to feel him squirt his cum deep in her pussy and could feel how his body started to tense up against her and his breathing noises were getting more and more erratic. She knew he was just as close as she was and as she looked out of her window again. People down in the street were passing by, if any of them looked up they would see her and Sophie felt the rush of her orgasm start to build.

She arched her back and pushed back against that zesty cock and almost shrieked "Fill me up, shoot your hot load deep inside my cunt, I want you to cum in me right now!"

Hearing those sudden filthy exclamations from a so normal-looking seemingly very decent woman hit home deep in Richard's head. It took only two more deep dips with his cock in her holy hole and his balls started to contract. He grabbed her ass at her waist with both hands and as he thrust his cock in balls deep it exploded. His knees shook as he kept on driving his cum spewing cock in and out of her cunt "yeesnhhg s..scummngg..am cumnngngh aaahcr." he had to grab hold of her waist not to fall down.

As he started to fill her with cum Sophie also orgasmed. Sophie felt how load after load of his warm fluid hit her insides his body quivering against hers "yeenhgg, fillm eeeee im cummng ghghhnnnn aaaa" and as she looked outside in front she imagined there were people hidden from view watching her cum and it drove her into a second wave. She reached behind clasped her hands behind Richard on his ass, urging him to stay inside of her as she came again yelling "god ysss hhng gyssss ccummm aaagn hngngng, fk meeee!"

Richard had barely felt how her fingernails were driven in his asscheeks as she tried to cling to him. All he could feel was his still throbbing dick inside of her soaking cunt that now had started to drip with his sperm and her juices. In his mind, there was only the overwhelming thought left behind "I am no longer a virgin!"

When Sophie felt his slowly softening wet cock slipping out of her dripping cave, she turned around to face Richard.

He stood there looking at her on slightly shaky legs with a glazed blank look on his face which she recognized as pure bliss. She kissed him once as she whispered "Thank you! Now let me finish this by cleaning you up." and dropped to her knees in front of him. Looking up at him making eye contact she made his wet cunt and sperm-tasting diminishing cock slide in her mouth again and started slobbering.

12