Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 13

Story Info
Being exposed both in the light and in the dark.
7.2k words
4.79
2.6k
3
2

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers

If you have not done so yet please consider reading this storyline from its beginning. If you don't you will probably quickly get lost in all of the continuing plots going on. It obviously is your choice to make, but I think overall this story will be enjoyed best when having read all parts.

This work is entirely fictional and not based on any type of real events, however much some of the readers probably would wish them to be.

Thanks to all who read, liked, or commented on the other parts so far. Never having written anything before, I had never expected that my fantasy writings would get so much kind appreciation, so thanks again.

We continue the story on the Sunday right after Sophie had made her move.

========================================================================

Ashley checked her phone as it rang and saw that Sophie was calling. It was almost 3pm and Ashley smiled to herself as she picked up the call. In a mockingly angry tone, she said, "I'm not talking to you! I'm still angry with you, girl. I invited you to stay over yesterday and even told you all the kinky stuff I wanted you to do to me, but you coldheartedly blew me off!"

Not giving Sophie a chance to get a word in she rattled on "You didn't even bother to give me an explanation why or at least have the decency to make up some lame excuse. Only a 'Sorry, I really can't come over tonight to stay.', well that simply won't do Missy!"

Still not letting Sophie in she smiled again "Do you realize how horny I was all night long? Not having your tongue here to pleasure me all that was left for me to do was to watch porn and satisfy my wet needy cunt all by myself." Knowing very well what it would do to Sophie, she continued "You knew I badly needed your tongue sliding over it, eating me out, with us both standing naked in front of my living room window."

She was not lying, she really had missed Sophie and had masturbated herself into several orgasms while watching porn. Naked on her sofa in the living room, lights on, legs wide open, feeling properly on display in front of the window with open curtains. But it had not been the same and still not feeling fully satisfied as she woke up this morning while in bed a visit to her wet slit was made with her favorite purple vibrating friend. The orgasms had been good but she still desperately needed to feel the heat of another body pressed against her own badly.

Finally, when Ashley had to take a breath Sophie hurriedly spoke up "I am sorry Ashley! I promise I will explain it all, but you have to come over to my place right now!" and without another word, her girlfriend abruptly hung up, leaving a baffled Ashley not expecting this answer looking down stupidly at her mobile.

========================================================================

"Yes harder.... hhnngg deeper..hgng fck me" grunted Sarah as Pete was driving his cock in. She was on all fours, hands clinging to the backrest of their couch, knees on a cushion, ass in the air, cheeks spread and a soaking wet cunt being pounded hard from behind. Pete stood in front of the couch, slamming his dick into her, jeans still on his ankles where they hurriedly had been pulled down too.

Pete had already been set to go to work when Sarah got home from her night shift. When she noticed he was still at home she had practically jumped him. No hello at all, she walked up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him close, and passionately started kissing him. It was not what Pete had expected but was a nice surprise as it had been a while since they had sex. The intensity of her sudden French kisses left no room for doubt, she clearly wanted more. This was confirmed by her words as she pulled away from him "I need you to fuck me, right now!", she grabbed one of his hands and started pulling him towards the couch.

Arriving at the couch, she turned around to face him. A hand was pressed between his legs, feeling his arousal she squeezed his cock and muttered "I need that thing inside of me." She unbuttoned the top of his jeans, pulled his zipper oper, kneeled down in front of him, and started yanking his trousers down. By now his dick had come alive, realizing there would follow more fine action soon. As she pulled his jeans down it sprang to full attention right in front of her eyes. Before he was able to ask what was going on she spit on his cock to lube it up a bit, and pulled back his foreskin revealing his hard shiny purple knob. She looked up at him once and wrapped her warm lips over his rock-hard cock, and took it in balls deep.

She bobbed her head exactly three times down his shaft, making it reach almost down into her throat and Pete groaned as after those three quick licks she pulled her pleasuring mouth away. She got up, turned around leaned forward placed her hands on the couch, placed her knees on the edge of the couch, and presented her backside to him.

Looking over her shoulder back at him she grabbed the hem of her white nurse trousers and nearly tore them down to her knees, with such force that her knickers also went down with it. Pete groaned in approval as now he could see and smell that his lovely slut most definitely was in heat.

Her wet cunt glistened, unmistakably ready to receive his pleasure pole, and already he could smell the enticing scent of her sex. He had no idea how she had gotten into this state but at the moment his dick did not care. As she moaned out loud back at him "Fuck my cunt hard, I need it so bad." all he could do was obey. It took only one hard thrust with his hips and his entire shaft disappeared deep in her wide-open wet slit. As he did feel her cunt clasp tightly down on his cock he was rewarded with her guttural hungry approval "hnnggsr ysss nnn..hnng hrder more"

Urged on by her sounds he properly started giving his horny slut what she needed. Standing upright he started driving his cock in deep and hard where she wanted it. Each time his balls slapped against her asscheeks she would cry out "Hmmfr yes ysss there..deeepr...hng harder fpfff"

Her wet cunt was making sopping sounds from his hard cock sliding in and out. It only took a minute or two of steady pounding like this and her moans were getting louder more and more urgent "Hnny yss... Ohhh mmmyy yes hard..." and with one more shriek "Peeeeeeet ffck meeee" she started bucking and orgasming on his cock as he simultaneously started shooting load after load of his cum deep inside her pulsating pussy hole.

As their orgasms melted together he drove his cock in deep once more, collapsed on her back, and left it inside of her, almost like a dog stuck in his bitch after breeding and unloading in her. Both of them were still breathing hard when his slackening cock slipped out. She moved out from under him, turned around, and kissed him again. This time, not a frenzied kiss like before but soft and lovingly, and as she pulled away from his lips she whispered "Thank you."

Pete did not complain but was still curious about where this had come from so he said "Hmmm, you know you are always very welcome with these surprises my love, and rest assured the unexpected pleasure was all mine." and he gently kissed her on her forehead. Knowing his wife very well he continued "You really seemed to be on the edge already and you apparently needed this quick fuck really bad. Did something nice happen at work perhaps?"

She had the decency to blush as in a hushed voice she replied "Yes i needed this badly, but I am not ready to tell you about it now."

"First I need a shower and some rest"

"I will tell you all about it tonight when you get back from work, I promise" and she kissed him once more. She sighed once before she stepped out of her nurse trousers, left them there on the ground in front of the couch, and walked away from him to take that shower.

Smiling to himself Pete shook his head, once again counting his luck having found her as his wife. He pulled his jeans back up, covering up his still slightly cum stained flaccid dick. The voice in his head went "Fuck, I will have trouble concentrating at work today." as he grabbed his stuff and left for work.

========================================================================

The urgency and abruptness of Sophie's call had made Ashley curious and a bit worried as well. But as she had missed her friend the other night anyway it was no punishment at all to be invited over for a visit at her place. Not knowing exactly what to expect after that strange abruptly ended call she wanted to be presentable. So she took a quick shower to freshen up and put on a nice slightly revealing dress Sophie had chosen for her when they had been out shopping. She put a few tiny sprays of perfume at spots that she hoped would be inspected by her friend and grabbed a bag as she left her house to see what was up with her friend.

Sunday afternoon, so traffic was slow and it took her less than half an hour to reach Sophie's place with a parking spot just around the corner. At the main entrance, Sophie buzzed her in and she walked inside. She had never been a big fan of elevators, always been afraid of getting stuck and trapped somehow. But not wanting to take all those flights of stairs and arrive all sweaty she stepped into the elevator when it arrived. With her mind set on Sophie's strange behavior, it seemed like the elevator took forever to reach her floor.

Feeling relieved when the doors finally opened she quickly stepped out and hurried to Sophie's apartment, where instead of ringing the doorbell she knocked on the door. It took only a few seconds before she heard some noise inside. The door opened and Sophie's face appeared. Ashley immediately knew something was up because as usual Sophie's face beamed brightly with joy but now there also seemed to be a slightly worried frown on top of it.

The reason for that slight frown became clear as soon as Sophie pulled Ashley inside and tightly wrapped her arms around her friend in a close hug. Ashley did not pull back when Sophie next reached in for a soft kiss on her lips and then sighed "Please tell me you are not really mad at me, are you?"

Suddenly feeling bad for having been so blunt with Sophie on the phone, even if only meant as a joke, Ashley's answer was to gently take Sophie's head in her hands and pull her in close for a long soft playful make-up kiss.

As she pulled her lips away from Sophie's she smiled back at her and said "You know I can never be really angry with you. But you did make me curious as fuck with that call, so you better be ready to do some talking." With a twinkle in her eyes, Sophie giggled her best schoolgirl giggle and replied "Oh honey, you have no idea what has been going on."

"You would not even be able to guess if I would make you."

She took Ashley by her hand "Come, I think you better sit down before I start to explain." and pulled her along down the hallway to her living room.

Sophie plunged down on her sofa and ushered Ashley to come and sit next to her. Only after sitting down, Ashley noticed that there was a bottle of red wine with two glasses on the salon table. Sophie poured them each a glass as she said "I think I may need some sips while explaining and you may need some while listening."

By now Ashley was profoundly interested to find out what the heck was going on so she quickly took a sip and said "Cut with this suspense crap, start talking honey." and so Sophie did.

She started by showing Ashley the mysterious envelope with her name on it that she had received a while ago.

Ashley gasped "You also received an envelope?"

When Ashley started asking "Why did you not" Sophie placed her fingers on Ashley's lips and said, "Wait, you will see! Please let me show and explain to you some more first."

She explained that there had been a USB stick in the envelope and showed it to Ashley before plugging it into her laptop knowing the video would pop up.

It took a few seconds after the video started playing until Ashley's brain registered what her eyes were seeing. Her eyes went wide and became fixated on the activities displayed on the small laptop screen. Sophie could see how her friend's face turned red and knew the vivid images would be wreaking havoc in her mind as they had done to herself. She touched Ashley's arm and softly said "Ashley, look at me that is the only copy, I am sure!"

The next fifteen minutes evolved into a heated discussion where Sophie could hear all her own internal conflicting thoughts from back then now being put forward as arguments by Ashley. She told her friend how she had been afraid of being exposed and in doing so risk of exposing her friends as well. How difficult it had been to keep this hidden from her, never really wanting to, but at the time seeing it as her only option and best for all. After a while Ashley calmed down a bit and became sympathetic with her friend's former dilemma reverting to an occasional "but you could have..." or "why did you not.."

Once soothed down even more just as she had been Sophie could tell Ashley's interest crossed back to the things happening on the laptop screen and she said "There is sound as well, want to hear?"

Without saying a word a still red-faced Ashley nodded and Sophie slightly turned up the volume and suddenly the passionate sounds of the four people on the screen making love filled the room. Sophie placed a hand on Ashley's knee and whispered "Remember how good that did feel? Look at the both of us with them!"

Ashley shook her head as if waking up from a dream, stated her agreement but with wonder in her eyes asked "hmm yes, but now I still don't see any connection as to why you could not hang out with me last night?!"

So Sophie showed Ashley the second letter she had received, the one with the picture of her gobbling down on Pete's cock. The one where the sender had invited himself over to her place for a visit, again urging her to tell nobody. As Ashley read the note Sophie could see her eyes turn big again. Once more Sophie explained how she had struggled for days with what to do, but in the end, had decided she had to face this alone.

Ashley suddenly gasped as she realized what that meant "Oh fuck, so he was here this morning? Is it a he? He did show up? Did you actually let him in? Who is he? What happened? Did he hurt you? Tell me!" and she pulled Sophie in close for a hug. Sophie was quick to reassure her friend all was okay and that she had not been hurt at all, but left out all further details of what had happened this morning.

Sophie reached for the laptop and stopped the still-playing video. She got up from the sofa and again held out her hand to Ashley as she said "Come!" Sophie could see the quest mark in Ashley's eyes again but she accepted her hand and got up from the sofa.

When they were both standing holding hands Sophie turned to face Ashley, looked into her eyes, and whispered "Do you trust me?"

Ashley nodded once and replied, "You know I do!" Sophie reached out kissed her and whispered "Then follow me."

Hand in hand they walked from the living room and quickly Ashley realized they were going down the hall to Sophie's bedroom.

At the door of her bedroom, Sophie halted and squeezed Ashley's hand "Trust me, it's okay" and swung the bedroom door open.

Ashley gasped out loud at the scene presented in front of her. An unclothed young blonde red-faced man was on Sophie's bed. Sitting up with his back resting again some cushions pilled up against the backboard of the bed. His legs spread open with a flaccid cock on full display between them he looked up at them and softly stuttered "erm..hi Ashley..erm.. very nice to meet you in person as well."

Ashley did feel how Sophie slipped her arms around her back and said "Ashley, meet Richard. I claimed his virginity this morning and he agreed to be our fucktoy whenever we want him to. You will be the second woman he gets to fuck once we have blown some life back into his tasty dick again."

Next, Sophie moved her head close to Ashley's ear and whispered "Believe me he really was a great fuck for a virgin and I made sure he will do whatever you tell him to do. I have completely turned over the cards on him, he is ours to play with." and she pulled Ashley into a close hug.

Of all the things Ashley had expected, she had to agree with Sophie, she definitely had not seen this coming. But the sight of a naked young man, a boy almost, and apparently almost completely unspoiled, did stir something between her loins. The leftover longing from this morning with that confrontational video clip had already put her nerves back on edge.

She hissed back in Sophie's ears "You really are a crazy horny bitch" at which her friend only smiled and out loud replied, "Yes I am, and you love me for it. Now get that needy cunt of your's over there and let him fuck your brains out!" and Ashley could see the young man's cock immediate response to her friend's words as it started growing.

========================================================================

Pete had listened to his wife for a while now, describing to him what had happened during her night shift. He could tell she had mixed feelings about it. When he said "I know you can easily find out where he lives. Do you want me to visit him and have a serious man-to-man with him?"

Sarah spoke up firmly "You will do no such thing!!"

"He did nothing to hurt me. Okay, perhaps I did get a bit spooked with him suddenly appearing, but that's all. No harm done."

"Remember I was the one who let the kinky shenanigans happen."

"That first time I could have walked away and last night I could have stopped as soon as I noticed he was in the room with me."

"But on both occasions, I didn't, I willfully did let it happen each time."

"Yes, I admit it was a bit scary, but this morning you experienced the main effect it had on me."

"and still has" and she leaned forward, placed a hand on the bulge between Pete's legs, and gave it a slight squeeze as she kissed him.

Smiling at him she pulled her hand away and said "I can tell you do not mind at all that much this morning and like it that I had some fun. Hold that thought until after the movie, I have plans with you. This morning was hot and fun but was over way too quick. I need a proper long pounding with your drill hammer."

Pete could feel his hammer stir and grunted "Hmm, let's skip the movie get some oil out, and start to prepare our equipment right now!"

Again a small soft hand brushed over his machinery as she laughed "Hahaha, I can feel you really would like that wouldn't you?!"

"I promise later on we will use all the tools we need, but now get your horny ass out of that couch. But before we start up our engines any further, I am already all dressed up, so first we will go to the cinemas as planned buddy." she got up and walked away from him. Teasing, wiggling her ass, making her short skirt swing all around her cheeks.

As Pete grudgingly got up with half a boner in his jeans under his breath he whispered "You will regret that decision missy, just you wait and see."

Sarah turned her head back to him "Did you say something?" playfully grinning back at her Pete replied, "No, nothing love, let's go."

========================================================================

Ashley stood still in the door opening, unable to move. Her eyes gazed at that young cock, slowly being rubbed by one of his hands. She could feel how one of Sophie's warm hands burned on her back as she gently pushed her inside her bedroom.

"It's okay luv, my blackmailer turned out to be harmless, I have tamed him for you." and another soft push in her back "Go on, go and give him a hand."

Ashley's mind was still trying to process the unexpected news that somehow she apparently had become a pornstar featuring in a private sex movie. On top of that, she was processing the situation now suddenly having been arranged in by her girlfriend. At the same time, she could feel how her body was starting to react, it seemed to be very willing to accept whatever was happening. The hand of Sophie burned in the small of her back and as Ashley watched the young dick grow harder Sophie suddenly licked her neckline and after a quick nibble on an earlobe whispered in her ear "Isn't it gorgeous?"

gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers
12