Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie stepped away from Ashley, took two steps forward, looked down at the wanking young man on her bed, and in a strict voice said "Do it!"

Before Ashley could ask her friend what he was to do the young man reacted. He got up from the bed and walked over to the side of the bedroom. Buttnaked, one hand still slowly rubbing his cock he walked over and only stopped when right in front of the bedroom window. When standing there he with an anticipating look on his face looked back over at both women while he slowly kept on wanking his shiny hard cock.

Sophie walked back over to Ashley, stood right in front of her, slid her arms over her neck, and looked straight into her friend's eyes. She whispered, "He is our's to play with, as I told you!" and passionately kissed Ashley pulling their bodies close up against each other.

As she broke free from the kiss Sophie gasped "Hmmm you smell nice. Now follow me." she took Ashley's left hand in her right and started walking towards the still wanking young man.

"Remember you told me how you wanted to be on display?" Sophie said.

"I arranged it for you, you will be! Together with him and his young dick."

When right next to him in front of the window Sophie placed a hand on Ashley's shoulder and pushed down on it "Now get down on your knees for me and let me watch how you take him in front of my window for the world to see."

"I want to see how you make his young yummy dick disappear with your mouth. I want to hear your moans as you taste him, it is delicious, believe me, I know."

Ashley lost all will of her own, her eyes on the young prize in front of her she slowly sank down to her knees. The light from outside making the drop of precum on the tip of his young cock glisten was the final push of temptation she needed. Her tongue came out and as she gently licked the tangy drop from his tip the young man moaned "Hnn yess more please."

Right next to her, she could feel Sophie slide down on her knees as well. Their faces next to each other Sophie whispered "Yes that's it luv, taste that precious dick juice for me." and Ashley perceived the tangy saltiness from that single drop. She gave in to the need that had been growing in her for a while. Her lips parted and tenderly she made them slide over the purple head of his cock earning herself another soft appreciative groan from the boy. He was still slowly wanking and she could feel how the pressure of his hand was making his crown throb inside her lips.

Sophie moaned "That is it Ashley, suck and tase that dick like I already did this morning." and from the corner of her eyes Ashley could see that Sophie had one of her hands pressed between her legs.

Another moan escaped Sophie "Take him in deeper!" and Ashley could feel a hand being placed on the back of her head. The hand was gently pushing her over his cock but she did not require the assistance anymore. Her friend was right, his cock was lovely and she craved more of it. It was not all that big, so she was able to take all of it and as her lips reached his sack her tongue slid under and licked his balls making him grunt out loud again.

Another groan in her ear and a kiss on her neck "Yes, that's it, take all of it. I want you to make him cum for you. I want to see him shoot his load all over your face and make a mess of you right in front of my bedroom window!"

Richard was groaning loud now and again Sophie spoke up "I want to lick his cum from your face and join his taste with you."

Ashley could feel how Richard's cock was reacting to her girlfriend's words inside her mouth. It seemed to grow bigger and harder with every filthy word that left Sophie's lusty lips. Sophie's hand on the back of her head ushered her down his cock again and Ashley gave in to its pressure.

Her mouth slid down to his wanking hand and balls and started working his shaft frantically, her tongue siding all along it and sliding to reach and lick his balls over and over again. He started moving his hips and she could feel how he was fucking her mouth, thrusting gently but with clear determination in his pace.

She could feel his cock start to throb as his thrusts became more fickle and his moans more frequent and harder "Hnng yes like thhnnaht sucknn g meeee.."

When he started grunting "Yss hnng g ooo yes I am going tooo cmmnghghg" Ashley suddenly was being pulled away from his dick by Sophie.

Sophie almost yelled "Yes, shoot your hot load all over her face for me!!" and she wildly started wanking the throbbing cock right in front of Ashley's eyes. It took one more grunt from the young man before he lost control. Ashley was just in time to close her eyes before his hot goo started to splatter all over her face. She could hear Sophie moan in her ear "yes thats it, all over her face, just like that." and as Richard was repeatedly uttering "Fuck fuck fuck" Ashley suddenly felt a tongue start to slide all over her face.

The tongue moved down her forehead along her cheeks over to her lips and as it reached them Ashley opened both her lips and eyes. Sophies cum covered tongue slid into her mouth and they looked at each other as they kissed. They made out like this for a while sharing the taste of his lovejuice just like Sophie had wanted.

A smiling Sophie finally pulled away from her lips and sighed "Hmmm that was great wasn't it?!" She got up from her knees to stand in front of her window and out of nowhere binoculars appeared in her hand and while looking outside she laughed "Now let's look and see if we can catch somebody who has been watching us."

========================================================================

Sarah knew she was in trouble and in for a ride, and the ride would not be later back at home, as soon as Pete placed his hand on her knee. Now she also suddenly realized why he had insisted they would take the slightly more expensive lounging seats. She should have known he was up to something as he had had that stupid grin on his face since they left home.

The lounge seats were placed in the middle of the cinema, but they were dropped a couple of feet below the regular seats in the rows behind and the rows in front of them were down another few feet.

Two large comfy seats were placed right next to each other in each wooden cubicle that also had a raised wooden panel behind the seats. So when in the seats you were not in the line of sight of those in the rows behind or more to the front. Obviously, these cubicles had been set up with the idea of providing some additional privacy, almost able to give you the idea of being all alone in the theater. There would only be some limited view possible from the adjacent cubicles.

The cubicles were known to often be occupied by young couples having some fun and as soon as his hand squeezed Sarah's naked knee again she thought "fuck, I should have known his movie choice was not enough to get back at me for making him watch Barbie with me last month."

Pete had wanted them to go and see the sequel to Avatar as he liked the first one and also loved to watch spectacle movies on the big screen giving it just that bit extra. But as his warm left hand on her right naked knee slid down a bit to the inside of her leg before giving it another gentle squeeze, lasting a bit longer this time, she knew he was starting to be interested in some other spectacles as well.

So far the movie provided some very nice sceneries, all beautifully filmed or cgi crafted. But not being her kind of movie Sarah admitted to herself that her mind had already started to lose focus on the movie. Not following the story of the movie at all her mind had wandered back to what happened during last night's shift and this morning's quick follow-up with her private stud. While fun it had not been nearly long enough to quench her thirst for sex.

So having Pete's hand gently caressing her knee and now on the inside of her leg played right into her drifting provoking thoughts. As Pete's hand inched itself a bit further up before stopping and squeezing again Sarah could feel a shiver run down her back. Mind you, a shiver full of anticipation it was. She stealthily glanced over at the cubicle to her left to find it empty. Leaning forward a bit to throw another stealth look past Pete over at the cubicle to his right she found that one was occupied. A couple, about ten years older than her and Pete, looking like probably somewhere in their mid to late thirties, both apparently entirely lost in the movie.

Pete's hand moved up again, ever so careful crawling closer to the hem of her short skirt, fully resting on the inside of her thigh now. Sarah could feel how her body was reacting to the attention of his hand and having assured herself the couple was not looking and unaware she relaxed and slightly opened up her legs. In doing so making sure to let her right knee touch and rest against Pete's left leg.

Pete smiled to himself as he noticed how his wife willingly widened her legs for him, his mind sensing victory "I knew you would not be able to resist." He leaned over to Sarah and whispered in her ear "Remember, this is a long movie and I will punish you for not going upstairs earlier on at home to fuck with me when I asked. I will play with you for a long time before I make you wet your panties and this seat." he let his fingers squeeze and dig a bit harder into the soft warm flesh of her thigh this time. It was a good thing that the movie was quite loud so only Pete was able to hear Sarah's barely repressed groan.

Teasingly slowly he moved his hand again, this time several times sliding it up and down all along her thigh to her knee, barely touching her skin, to end up with the side of his hand at the hem of her skirt.

Sarah was looking at the screen of the cinema but her mind was no longer registering what was happening in the movie at all. His hand reached the hem of her skirt and now he had started massaging the inside of her thigh right at that spot. His hand was a mere inch away from where she wanted it to be. She needed his hand to touch her.

No longer caring that she was in a cinema she opened her legs even wider and whispered to Pete "Please..."

He slid his hand under her skirt and pressed the side of his palm on the exact spot she wanted it to be. Making it pulsate on top of it, softly pushing and rubbing to side of his hand into her only to release its pressure again. Sarah moaned "yes, right there, more please." when he briefly brushed the top of her slit where her needy clit was still hiding inside its protective moist shell.

Just as suddenly as it had started pleasuring her clit the side of his hand abruptly disappeared from her aroused pussy and his voice in her ear went "Told you I would punish you, tonight it is my turn."

The hand that abandoned her yearning pussy grabbed hold of her right hand and without much ado arranged it right in his crotch.

His voice was there again "Feel how hard I am. Now get it out and give me a handjob!"

Sarah knew she was at the point where she would do anything even when she suddenly realized where they were. Another quick glance was thrown over at the couple in the cubicle next to them. They still seemed to be unaware of what was happening right next to them. Feeling reassured Sarah firmly pressed her small hand into her stud's groin and was not surprised at all to find him rock hard. It was her hand that started massaging over his pants and she could feel how he was softly rocking his hips while softly moaning.

One more glance to the right of them, still no reaction, and Sarah's nimble fingers quickly found their way to his zipper. He whispered "careful" as she started sliding open the zipper. She realized why he had urged her to take care, as soon as the zipper slid open his stiff cock popped out of his pants, all commando not wearing shorts.

Sarah's gaze went from his cock over to the other cubicle, still nothing. It seemed as if the longing feeling between her own loins directed her hand. It grabbed his girthy shaft just above his balls and pulled down. As his skin slid down to reveal his shiny head, the light of the movie reflected in a drop of precum, and in unison, they moaned. Sarah tightened the grip of her hand on his hard rod and slowly started moving it up and down. Making his skin plop back up to cover his head, getting lubed up with his precum, and pulling it all the way back down again making his head bulge out and Pete grunt.

The light of the movie was just about bright enough to let Sarah enjoy the view of her husband's aroused state. His upright cock was all hard and shiny, and every now and again another drop or two of precum would leak from that small hole on its tip lubing him up. He must have read her mind as she was just about to do it when his voice in her ear went "Lick it, I know you want to. Are you all nice and wet for me now?"

Spurred on by his words but unable to resist her urges anyway she leaned over the armrest of his seat. Looking at the cubicle next to them she leaned forward and slid her tongue over the wet tiny hole of his tip.

There was a silent scene in the movie and Sarah could clearly hear Pete's escaped moan "Aaaarh" over it. Her eyes shot up and looked up at the woman next to them. A shiver went through Sarah's body as her mind said "Did her head move slightly just now? Or am I seeing things...?"

Before she could do or say anything a calloused yet soft and warm hand was placed gently on her neck. Pete's hand on her neck tenderly but also without any hesitation pushed her head back to his twitching cock. Sarah was glad the sound of the movie was louder again now because Pete did not even bother to whisper this time when he said "Suck it!" as his hand pressed her over his dick. The taste of that drop of precum was still in her mouth, its salty taste adding to her excitement as she gulped down Pete's cock in one go.

His hand guided her down and up his shaft. She was no longer aware or cared about her surroundings, her mind was filled with pure lust. She had been unaware that her left hand somehow had slid between her legs and she was touching her own heat until he suddenly spoke up "No! No touching for you there! Put your hands on my knee or cock!" and he pressed her down his cock again. She could feel his cock throb in her mouth as he slowly started pumping with his hips. She knew he was getting close and soon she would get her reward. His warm tasty load of cum would fill her mouth and she knew she would have to swallow.

Her left hand did not go back to her hungry cunt and firmly stayed on his knee as she had been told but while sucking his shaft she was now grinding her crotch against the seat as best as she could and she was sure she was already leaving her marks and scent all over it.

She thought she might be able to have an orgasm simply by rubbing herself over the seat when it all seemed to happen at once. His other hand was placed on her head grabbing hold of a pluck of her hair. She could feel his cock tremble and throb in her mouth as he suddenly thrust his hips up while holding her head firmly in place.

Sarah could not remember him ever being so deep in her mouth as he started cumming. His first hot shot of jizz shot deep into the back of her mouth and almost made her gag. She managed to hold back as his second squirt arrived and she started gulping it down hearing his suppressed orgasmic grunts above her "hnnng ghhn ysss suckk mmmmme."

As Sarah drew back from his cock for a gulp of air right when one more big splurt shot out. While taking that breath of air with her head lifted a bit Sarah's gaze automatically went back to the cubicle next to them.

The woman facing her and her eyes stared straight into Sarah's and Sarah did the only thing her mind was able to think of, she slid her lips back down Pete's dripping cock to clean him up while she kept looking at the woman. While she sucked her husband's cock they stared at each other when suddenly the feel and taste of his dick and cum in her mouth, the rubbing of her pussy against the seat in combination with the probing look in the woman's eyes became too much for Sarah. She silently orgasmed in her seat while sucking his dick being watched by a stranger.

When done she licked the spilled cum from her lips and after tasting it swallowed the leftovers, still not breaking eye contact from the woman.

Right at that moment the movie on the screen got dimmed and the lights in the cinema went on. They were halfway through the movie and at the break. Sara hurriedly pushed Pete's wet now flaccid cock back inside his jeans and zipped him up. As she sat back in her seat she once more glanced over at the woman. The dark-eyed brunette smiled back at her and she slightly opened her own mouth and licked her lips with her tongue. If there had been any doubt in Sarah's mind that she had only imagined the woman had been watching them before in the dark it was gone now.

Clearly visible with the lights on, the woman smiled back at her once more and winked at Sarah as she gestured to her hairline just above her eye and then pointed a finger at Sarah's head. It took a second for Sarah to understand what she was pointing out but when she did she reached for her hair and she could feel that a large blob of sperm had landed there. This time Sarah had the decency to blush imagining walking out of the cinema with that blob of cum still dripping from her hair down her face. So she looked back at the woman and mouthed "Thank you" and cleaned herself up. After one more smile, the woman turned back to her partner and started talking to him and stopped paying any attention to Sarah and Pete.

Pete whispered in her ear "That was awesome honey. I have been wanting you to do that to me for ages. Now I almost feel bad for having punished you denying you your pleasure and I think you deserve a big reward when we get back home later."

For once Pete could not read and place his wife's small smile as with a bright twinkle in her eyes she whispered back "Oh luv, the pleasure was all mine, believe me."

12