Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 14

Story Info
Realizing the need to be a slut.
6.1k words
4.94
3.4k
4
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers

If you have not done so yet please consider reading this storyline from its beginning. If you don't you will probably quickly get lost in all of the continuing plots going on. It obviously is your choice to make, but I think overall this story will be enjoyed best when having read the other parts.

==========================================================================

The duvet was a little too warm so Ashley pushed back the top a little. She was dozing, drifting to the edge of sleep again after having been out of bed briefly for her morning pee. Having a day off, she decided to get back into that nice warm bed for just a bit longer and warm up her feet and buttocks again, as they had become cold from the bathroom floor tiles and toilet seat. She in particular hated cold feet and was half awake now, lying pondering if she finally should get a pair of stupid bedside slippers to at least keep her feet warm. Living all by herself, so at least nobody around to see or care if she would wear hideous slippers when trampling over to the bathroom at the break of dawn.

As the soothing warmth of the bed emptied her thoughts her gaze went to her bedroom window where the first rays of sunlight were announcing it would be a beautiful day. The morning sun immediately made her think of her girlfriend Sophie. Wondering if her friend right now also would be looking at the sun, standing on the balcony of her hotel room basking in the warm not yet hot morning sun, looking out over the beauty of Florence. Ashley smiled as she remembered the childlike happiness on the beaming face of Sophie when she told her about the trip.

"An entire month Ashley! An entire month in Florence Italy!" she had exclaimed. Ashley had been so happy for her but at the same time, she knew she would miss her so much. A month without having her friend close by for their talks and occasional late-night frolicking. Of course, she had been alated for her friend but still could not help to have some selfish thoughts about having to miss her for so long.

"At least just one more week to go now." Ashley thought. The first two weeks had after all not been too bad. Yes, she had missed Sophie's presence as expected, but at least those days somehow had passed very quickly. However last week was particularly bad. Ashley had no idea how or why but suddenly out of nowhere she had started missing being with her friend so much. A simple touch of her soft hand, catching a whiff of her smell, a secret stolen kiss in the hallway at work, or a long passionate overnight lovemaking session at one of their apartments.

Her head told Ashley this was a golden opportunity for Sophie and she knew she had to grab it with both hands. Not only an all-expenses paid trip in that stunning exotic Italian city by that big account, but the business experiences she would gain from it were simply too good to let pass. But over the past seven days, her heart had been telling Ashley a different story. She missed her and realized she was feeling lonely once more, craving physical attention from her friend.

Yes, of course, Sophie had stayed in contact all the time with her when not working, describing all the experiences she was having in Florence. Just two days ago late at night after work, they had another long video call that ended up with both of them moaning, watching how they masturbated themselves to a loud simultaneous orgasm while Sophie told her all about how the day before she had been fucked senseless by her wild young Italian named Sandro. It had been very horny and satisfying at the time, but Ashley now more than ever felt it simply was not the same as holding her girlfriend in her arms, snuggling up all close, rubbing their bodies in heat.

Only a couple of days ago when desiring the touch of a body she had even considered giving Richard a call and making him come over. Richard, the young boy, their newly found young obedient sex toy. She knew he would have come over without asking had he been prompted to do so. He was still so eager for every sex opportunity, inexperienced only having lost his virginity a couple of weeks ago to Sophie. She had wanted his body and cock badly that evening but decided not to call him as it would not be the same. It did almost feel as if she would be cheating on Sophie with him, however ridiculous that thought was. She knew had she told Sophie her friend would have encouraged her to call him and have him take care of all of her carnal needs. But she hadn't.

She knew Sophie would not have minded at all and suddenly she wondered what her friend would be doing right now. Was she playing with herself and thinking about her, or had she perhaps met another Italian stud last evening, and were her lips closed over the head of a big Mediterranean cock giving him a good morning blowjob right now? Or maybe there was no stud at all but was she feasting on some young delicious and pretty Italian pussy. Or better yet both. Ashley smiled as in her mind she could see Sophie doing so, living out her dreams just as she should.

Perhaps she should have called Richard and now in her warm bed, her thoughts hovered back to the day when they both had used him for their pleasures. Sophie had taken his virginity in the morning on that Sunday and called her to join them a bit later. It was a good thing that he was young, keen, and very virile because, oh boy, they both sure as hell had used that boy thoroughly that day. They had kept him occupied playing sex games over at Sophie's place until way after midnight. He had been their sex toy and he had obediently done whatever they asked of him.

While in a warm bed, Ashley still shivered when she remembered the touch of his warm wet tongue sliding over the little ring of her butthole when he was told to do so. He had not only been their sex toy, but he had also been and would be their sex slave, and a very obliging one at that. Missing Sophie the thought of them together with him on that Sunday came rushing back and her hand slid between her legs.

Ashley pushed her duvet aside pulled her feet up close to her bum and let her knees fall wide apart as her middle finger gently probed her slit remembering how they had used the boy. Her other hand reached for her mobile and she flipped through her gallery. There they were, the private clips both Sophie and she had made as they were using him as their sex slave.

She opened one and watched a closeup that Sophie had filmed of how his young cock was sliding in and out of her friend's pussy.

Ashley turned up the volume and she heard her girlfriend say "That's it fuck her tight cunt deep for me." and she slipped two fingers into her moist cunt watching on her mobile how that young dick had fucked her. Her fingers started pumping and the sound of her wet twat was added to her moans and his occasional grunts while being encouraged by Sophie coming from the clip on her mobile.

Suddenly the image of the movie changed as Sophie had pulled away from the closeup fucking. Now Ashley looked at a closeup of her own face, where Sophie had filmed a loud moaning Ashley having an orgasmic deformed face. The horny voice in her mind went and she smiled "Fuck me, again I feature like a pornstar in an amateur sex clip." and a third finger joined the other two in her now soaking slit. "maybe I should consider making a career change."

The thought of being filmed like a pornstar made her remember that initial clip Richard secretly had made of the four of them having that public orgy on the hilltop. Fingering her itchy pussy with one hand the other flipped through the thumbnails of her gallery and looked for the copy of the orgy clip that Sophie had sent her. As it opened and she watched how Pete was pounding his wife Sarah from behind she realized she missed having fun with her young neighbour couple almost as much as she missed Sophie.

It must have been over two months now that they had spoken in person, and done some other rather marvelous things at the time as well. While they had kept contact it still had been a while since she last heard from them. Looking at them fuck on her mobile she wondered how they were doing and did feel the sudden urge to go see or visit them. Her fingers did not stray from her pussy as she got up out of her bed, watched the scene on the mobile in her hand, and walked over to her bedroom window to look across the street.

Ashley figured that some things in life are meant to be and can never be explained. That special warm feeling of an orgasm washed over Ashley as she listened to the sound of Sarah on her mobile go "Hggh yeeeeh fuck me Peeeeeet" On shaking legs a moaning Ashley masturbated herself to an orgasm standing right in front of her bedroom window at the exact spot where it had all started that first time. Vigorously fingering her dripping twat while in amazement looking over at the sign across the street stuck on their bedroom window saying "we miss you" with a big red heart right next to it. The orgasm rippled through her entire body and for a while, she stood there on quivering legs in awe gazing at that sign and all she could think was "yes, some things are meant to be!"

=====================================================

It had been two days after they had their little play at the cinema when Sarah with a frown on her face at dinner asked Pete "Hey, have you heard anything lately from Ashley or Sophie?"

Absentmindedly Pete nodded no and Sarah in a pondering voice continued "Hmm, the last time I texted with Ashley was weeks ago. "

"Think it was when she told me Sophie would be going on that long trip to Florence, remember?" another nod from Pete who was munching down some more chicken confirmed he did remember.

The empath in his wife spoke up "I do hope she is okay. I had expected she would pay us a visit with Sophie being gone and all, or at least perhaps send a text and stay in contact or something."

Her worrying character started to act up "You don't think something is wrong, do you, Pete? Could she have changed her mind about us and what we have been doing together? I mean somebody could change their mind about such matters, don't you think?

Pete grabbed her hand and as usual, became her steadfast positive rock.

"I am sure she is fine and it is nothing, honey. She is probably just busy with work." and as he grinned continued "or who knows perhaps she has found herself a decent bloke again and is busy doing some other type of work."

"I sure hope it is the former as the latter would probably mean we would get to see a lot less of our pretty friend. As much as I want for her to find a new boyfriend I sure as hell would miss licking her juicy pussy!"

Sarah slapped his hand "You filthy animal, is that all that is ever on your mind?" Pete grinned stupidly "you know it is and you love me for it" as he reached below the table and slid his hand between Sarah's knees.

Sarah briefly opened her legs a bit as if in for a play but when his hand moved up a bit more in between she slapped her knees together with force, catching his hand in between "Not now you sexy horny bastard"

"One mention of another woman's name and all you do is immediately think about her pussy." She stood up from the table and in a mocking angry voice said "You have won and earned yourself the right to do the dishes."

"I am going upstairs to think how we can get in touch with Ashley again without being too obvious about it. I do not want to text her and outright ask how she is doing, seems so lame to me."

"I will think of a way. Oh and speaking of eating out pussy..."

"When you get upstairs later, remember buddy, you still owe me a good one for you tormenting me like that at the cinema the other day! So you better be ready to let your tongue do no talking!" and giggling she ran upstairs before Pete had a chance to pin her down and fuck on the kitchen table.

When Pete joined her in their bedroom later that evening and spotted the sign Sarah had put on the window he smiled at her and said "See, that is why I love you so much. I am sure she will love that sign honey. Now drop those panties and open up for..." and he pulled his best Gene Simons tongue impersonation out making Sarah burst into laughter.

They had slept in late the next morning both tired and fully satisfied from their nocturnal activities. He had more than made up to Sarah for his wicked cinema play. She had orgasmed four times in a row on his tongue even before he started fucking her.

So this morning after waking up in his arms there had only been some gentle kissing going on before they got up and went down for some breakfast. Both of them had quickly dressed in one of his pajamas. He was only wearing the pants, his six-packed tummy and chiseled chest bare and Sarah was wearing his shirt, falling just over her hips covering her panties but leaving her legs naked with a cleavage above.

They had just about finished breakfast and Pete poured them both some fresh orange juice when the doorbell rang. Sarah looked at Pete "You expecting someone?" he sipped his juice and nodded no, so Sarah got up to get the door.

=====================================================

Ashley realized that the sign on the bedroom window across the road had been exactly what she had needed. She wondered how strange the human mind worked. One minute she had been sad, feeling lonely, a bit depressed even, and right after seeing the sign all negativity was lifted from her shoulders. Sophie always said to her "Don't always overthink things, luv!" and now she smiled to herself as she silently whispered to her faraway friend "This time I won't Sophie!"

After her early morning orgasm, she knew what she would do. She was Batwoman and that sign had been her bat signal. She had no choice, she would have to acknowledge it.

She sure had taken her time preparing and pampering herself. First, she had taken a very long shower, where she kept changing the water from steaming hot to very cold several times. After that, she had spent ages sitting at her dressoir, looking at herself in the mirror, brushing her hair, and doing makeup. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror as her mind told her "They miss me" and she whispered back, "I missed you too."

Finally satisfied she looked sufficiently dazzling, if saying so herself, she knew it was time to no longer overthink but act. She got up from her chair knowing it was time to leave and go see her friends Sarah and Pete across the street.

As soon as she closed her front door behind her and stepped outside she did feel fully exposed. She looked down the street and imagined that the couple passing by was looking funnily at her. Her dark blue high heels matched the color of the knee-long trenchcoat she was wearing. She deliberately had only buttoned up the bottom three and left the top two buttons unfastened to show a decent amount of cleavage. But as she now stepped forward onto the pavement she suddenly did feel naked and revealed.

It was Sophie's words in her mind "Don't overthink" that made her take another step forward. She took a deep breath that made her shudder but her eyes went across the street up to her invitation sign saying "We miss you" Almost drunk with joy she started walking across the street. No longer caring if any preying eyes were examining her. She could feel the fresh air blow through the gaps of her coat to reach, touch, and caress her naked skin underneath it.

All she was wearing was a pair of heels and a coat and she did not care if the entire world saw her like this. It was both liberating and rousing at the same time. Her nipples had stiffened and were pleasantly scratching against the soft inside of her coat as she nonchalantly walked the street. There was a longing feeling growing between her legs as she was almost striding along. Posing like a model on a catwalk being inspected by an audience she walked over to the doorstep of her friends and rang the bell.

=====================================================

Sarah opened the front door still only wearing Pete's shirt clasping it tight around her body to hide her tits. Her entire face lit up with joy as she recognized it was Ashley standing there. Ashley's face beamed back at Sarah and as she said "Thank you, I missed you too" she unbuttoned the coat she was wearing and pulled its sides wide open to put herself on display for her friend.

Sarah gasped as she stared at the lovely big erect nipples of her friend pointing directly up at her. Taken back by her suddenly almost naked friend standing right in front of her on her doorstep, the only sound that left her mouth was "Oh wow." to be followed a second later with a yell over her shoulder "Pete, come here, quick."

Without thinking Sarah stepped outside and threw her arms around Ashley's neck and enthusiastically kissed her. She could feel how Ashley placed her hands on her barely covered asscheeks and pulled her into a tight hug up against her naked body. As they kissed they heard a voice behind them say "Oh fuck me, that sign seems to have worked out damn fine. But ladies, perhaps you would like to step a bit further inside to say hello to each other? While I do appreciate the scenery of the two of you acting out all happy together this could easily draw unwanted attention and this time we are right at our doorstep, mind you."

"So the both of you better get those pretty asses inside right now!"

Sarah pulled her lips and tongue away from Ashley's and giggled "Come let's get inside."

Pete closed the door behind them as the women stepped inside and as he turned around it was his turn to mutter "Oh wow" under his breath. Ashley must have towered at least half a head over his wife in height but it had taken his petite Sarah no time at all to have their friendly neighbour pinned to the wall. Not only that she must have outright ripped the coat from Ashley's body as well as it lay crumpled up on the floor at her feet. Pete's cock started to fill up as he watched how one of his wife's hands was pressing into Ashley's groin and their tongues had already become entangled in lustful play again.

In his head, a voice said "I could get used to this" and Pete stepped up right behind his wife. She was pressing her body up against Ashley's while making out with her. He pressed his growing cock which was still hidden from view in his pajama pants against the asscheeks of his wife and with his arms reached in between where he tried to grab hold of her perky tits. As he got them he could feel the pointy nipples of his wife poke right through the soft thin fabric of his pajama shirt.

Sarah's hand had left Ashley's groin and had joined her other hand, now placed on either side of her face hauling her lips close for their french tongueplay. The slightly taller Ashley in her turn had draped her arms around Sarah's neckline and loved how eager Sarah had reacted to her surprise for them. Where Pete had made her feel all woman again on that beach when he had fucked her in an almost feral way, the spontaneous actions of Sarah always managed to make Ashley feel all warm inside, wanted, needed but above all loved as well.

Ashley could feel Pete's hands move around between her and Sarah's body. His hands were no longer fondling his wife's boobs but had started fidgeting with the buttons of the long pajama shirt his wife was wearing. One by one they were getting unbuttoned and when done he pulled his wife's hands away from Ashley's cheeks so he could make the shirt slide down her shoulders, along her arms to make it drop to the floor next to Ashley's coat.

Sarah had refused to let go of Ashley's lips while Pete was undressing her and her tongue was still exploring the softness of Ashley's mouth. As the shirt dropped from her body Sarah wrapped her arms around Ashley's back. She landed them on the small of Ashley's back right above her ass, and drew their bodies close in a tighter hug, pressing the warmth of her small perky tits with its hard poking nipples up against Ashey's.

gran_pron
gran_pron
107 Followers
12