Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers

Ashel could feel how Pete had started pressing his body against Sarah's back again. Standing behind her he was grinding into Sarah again, making her body in turn press onto Ashley's.

Ashley had been making out with her eyes closed but was intrigued by the added rocking sensation, wanting to see what was going on she opened them. She was kissing Sarah with her head slightly tilted and when her eyes opened she looked straight into the face of Pete who was intently staring at her, inspecting how she was making out with his wife.

The feeling between her legs increased as she recognized the look on his face, the fire of a burning desire making his eyes shine. It was the same light she had seen in his eyes on the beach.

She realized she had not only unleashed Sarah's desires but his as well and it made her feel good. He must have recognized she was like a mare in heat and all his to take. Ashley slightly trembled on her legs as the voice inside whispered "Sarah's gorgeous stud will very soon mount me again, just like a stallion mounting his willing mare."

"I can tell my pussy is more than ready for him to enter me."

"Who knows, maybe I already am spreading my horny scents around and did he catch a good whiff of them."

Ashley moaned as Sarah's tongue suddenly slipped out of her mouth and broke free from their hug. Sarah looked at Ashley as she said "You should not have waited this long to visit us again. Today and tonight you will stay over with us!"

"Now let's get out of this hallway and get more comfortable upstairs." she took Ashley by the hand and started pulling her along. Sarah was in front, only wearing her small light green panties, and Ashley as naked as she was born started following her towards the staircase.

A sniffing stallion dressed in a pajama bottom with the purple head of his boner poking out was eagerly following them close behind.

As they stepped into their bedroom with their still unmade bed Sarah turned around to face Ashley again. She looked at her neighbour and could see the hunger in her eyes. She smiled and said, "I want you real bad, but you need his cock first, right?"

Sarah had again correctly read the room and when Ashley softly whispered "Yes please." she kissed Ashley once more before saying "I understand luv and it is okay, you will have it, I can wait a bit and will enjoy watching." With that she stepped aside and gently ushered her stallion to approach Ashley "She needs you my luv, go and help her."

Ashley dropped down on the couple's bed, lay down on her back, and unceremoniously pulled up her legs and spread them wide open, and with a slight tremble in her voice said "Fuck me, Pete!

Sarah smiled at her words and looked at her husband's cock. Standing next to her, his dick was still partially sticking out of his pajama pants. She sank to her knees next to him and while she slowly started pulling his pants down she slipped his cock into her mouth while peeking over at Ashley.

Ashley groaned as she witnessed how the object of her desire unlocked her friend's lips and his dick slid in between. Her hand skimmed down between her legs as she reached for her pussy lips to find them all swollen and wet. Her pleading eyes met Sarah's and with an almost desperate look in her own eyes, she mouthed at her "Please?!" as her finger entered her sticky slit.

Sarah made Pete step out of his pants when they reached his ankles and, with a wet plop, she let his throbbing cock slip out of her mouth and gave his ass a playful but firm slap. With a grin on her face, she looked over at the woman fingering herself "Go and service that maiden in need, go and use your mighty shiny sword on her my prince." and after another slap on his ass pushed Pete toward Ashley.

Pete's eyes were locked with Ashley's and while slowly rubbing his cock with his right hand he waddled to the bed. His eyes strayed to the entrance of the love palace of his queen and his cock hardened like steel. His princess had ordered him to please their queen who had opened her gates for him to enter. Ashley had placed her hands on either side of her entrance and pulled open her soaking royal wet cunt for him. It literally was an open invitation and hovering above between her legs he could smell her lovely sex scent.

His dick trembled and he badly wanted to go down on her to taste her honeydew. But just as Sarah had before he now also recognized the need in his queen's eyes. He would taste her honey later, first, he would sink his sword deep into her well-oiled sheath. He placed his hands on the back of her knees and bent her legs back and wide open. The moment the tip of his cock grazed her wet opening Ashely moaned out loud "fuck my cunt please Pete!" He gave in to his queen's request and with one thrust of his hips, he penetrated her deep with his throbbing sword.

Ashley could feel her entire body respond as Pete slammed his cock into her. Her eyes closed, and her hands grabbed hold of the bedsheets as she felt every inch of his big rod slide inside her body, its girth filling up her pussy. Her willing knight grunted as she moaned "Yes...like that, ride me, deep and hard." and he started pumping. Her legs folded back, knees almost reaching her shoulders as she buckled under his weight ramming his cock deep into her steaming cunt. He grunted as his balls slapped against her ass when he drove his cock in hard and deep "Tell me what you need slut!."

Ashley realized she had never been called a slut before...ever. But her mind and body willingly agreed with her stud, she was a slut. More so she needed to be a slut, their slut. She opened her eyes to look up at her young prince and groaned "Ravish me!"

She could feel how he redoubled his efforts and his cock was wreaking havoc on her poor needy slit. It was agony and pure bliss at the same time. Suddenly a small soft hand pulled her hand free from the sheet she was still clenching. Only now did she acknowledge that Sarah had climbed onto the bed with them. The girl was sitting right next to her face and was holding hands with her while watching how her husband was driving his cock in and out of Ashley's pussy.

While holding hands Sarah's other hand gently reached for Ashley's face and started caressing it. Sarah could see the rapture in their friend's eyes and bent down for a gentle kiss. As she pulled away from her she whispered "Feel it! Feel how his big cock is sliding deep inside of you. Filling your itching twat. Giving you the pleasure you need, making you our slut!" and her mouth found Ashleys again, now driving in her tongue hard.

Ashley's mind was overloaded with stimuli, processing being called a slut while her body was almost angrily being pounded into by a throbbing dick. She needed this and her body started to respond as she moaned "yes hngngn fuck your slut..hngg my cunt is all yours...fnnh meee." and she knew she was getting close to an explosion.

When suddenly the bliss of his dick moving inside her was taken away from her. In wonder, she looked up to see Pete had withdrawn it and was smiling down at her "You liked that my little slut, right? Need more of it?"

Ashley could feel her cunt twitch its answer and in an almost desperate raspy voice crowed "yes please Pete... I need more..you slut needs more dick." as she pushed up her hips trying to make her cunt reach his cock again. He suddenly slapped his rock-hard cock on her clit and said "Roll over and get on all fours for me. I will ride you from behind like the bitch in heat you are."

His words almost made Ashley cum instantly but somehow she managed to refrain as she hurriedly started to obey his order. As fast as she could manage she rolled over and got up to sit on her hands and knees. Eagerly she looked back over her shoulders, waiting to become a penetrated slut again. Her pussy tightened as her eyes fell on his shiny hard dick, all wet from their combined juices. She wanted to taste it but first, she needed to feel it deep inside again as she said "Please fuck your slut Pete, I need your cock."

Her entire body quivered when he obliged her request. He drove his cock balls deep into her soaking twat and started thrusting hard like a man on a mission. His sole mission for now was to please his slut queen, to satisfy all of her desires and drive her to that orgasmic height.

The scene in front of her had not left Sarah untouched. She was sitting next to Pete's side, strumming her slit. She knew exactly what Ashley was experiencing right now, watching Pete drive his lance deep into their queen's slutty wet cunt. She loved the wet sound his cock was making each time he pulled it out of her soaking cunt to its tip. To be followed by the equally thrilling sound when driving it in deep again making his loins slap against her asscheeks.

Ashley loved the feel of how he was impaling her cunt with his lance and threw an occasional glance over her shoulder trying to catch a glimpse of him doing so. She smiled at Sarah sitting next to him when one particular deep thrust suddenly hit her cervix she moaned "Hmmgmgmg yessssss deeper." Pete forced his cock in deep once again and Ashley watched Sarah bend over to Pete and whispered something in his ear.

Ashley realized what she had told him when suddenly one of his fingers was placed on her ring. He was thrusting his dick in and out of her cunt but now at the same rhythm of his thrusts, with a finger, he was putting slight pressure on her butthole. Only to release the pressure from his finger on her ring when pulling his cock out of her pussy.

Ashley's body trembled as the feeling of his finger playing with her star added to the thrill of it all. She watched how Sarah hovered above her back, watching her husband's cock slide into her cunt between her asscheeks and letting some spit dribble from her lips. Ashley could feel how it splashed and landed right between her asscheeks and she knew what would happen next.

Her mind flashed back to their play on the hilltop where Pete's finger had entered her asshole while he was fucking his wife. Her cunt burned with desire remembering the feel of how his finger had penetrated her ass, only this time she knew he would also be fucking her. She wanted him to do it and pushed her ass back into him welcoming his cock and almost yelled "hnng yes...do it...fuck me and put your finger in your slut's ass please..."

She almost fainted as a burning sensation erupted from her little asshole. The feel of it was almost overwhelming, his cock plowing her cunt and now what felt like his thumb being driven into her ass. Pete pushed his entire thumb in her tight hole up to its last knuckle. He could feel how his dick was punishing her pussy as it glided up alongside the thumb in her ass.

Ashely could feel her entire body start to burn and shake with lust. She could feel how she was entering the twilight zone, that place right at the edge of consciousness. Her body was being prepped to accept being the queen slut she was. Having his thumb in her asshole next to his cock made her thighs start to shake uncontrollably and she knew she was drifting into her much-needed orgasm. His dick and thumb made her his willing slut as she started orgasming "Hnngngn yssss cumm fuck mee Peeet..aarch in ass...cummnngg god oh god Iaaamm cummnghghgh"

Pete looked down at the spasmodic body orgasm their slut was experiencing and he could feel his start to build. His balls were ready to explode any second now as he kept pounding into Ashley's still-shaking body while her loud moans slowly started to fade away. Suddenly Sarah was right next to him again and with her perky breasts pressed against his side, she whispered in his ear "Fill her up with your hot cream luv. cum inside our slut, I want you to!" At the same time, Pete could feel how one of her small fingers slipped into his asshole.

She hissed in his ear "You loved doing this to her didn't you? cum now!" and Pete lost it. With Sarah's finger up his bum, he smacked his throbbing pole deep into Ashley's cunt and started shooting loads of hot jizz. It was his body's turn to shake as a huge explosive orgasm ran through it. Ashley was still softly moaning and stammering "Hnn yes yes oh god oh god" as he kept on pounding her and added his orgasm victory cry to the sounds she was making "Hhmmggg ysssss take my cummmmm sluuuuuttttt hhnggnngn cummingghnnggn." Shot after shot of warm slick jizz left his twitching cock, filling up her twat with his hot semen. Only when his fire had been fully extinguished did his sweat-covered body collapse on top of her back, his cock slipping out of her creampied filled-up pussy making it drip and leak their combined bodily fluids onto the bedsheets.

Sarah had loved seeing this all unfold right in front of her and snuggled up close to the sweaty bodies of her knight and queen slut, sensing that for now they were both entirely satisfied and utterly spent. She entertained her clit a bit more and smiled to herself as in her mind she already knew exactly how she would have her prince and her queen slut service all of her needs later on.

gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers
12