Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 16

Story Info
Is three really a crowd?
4.2k words
4.8
1.7k
2
2

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers

If you have not done so yet please consider reading this storyline from its beginning. If you don't you will probably quickly get lost in all of the continuing plots going on. It obviously is your choice to make, but I think overall this story will be enjoyed best when having read the other parts.

==========================================================================

A surprised Ashley looked down at her trembling hand. "Why am I shaking? Why am I suddenly so nervous about doing this?" she brooded. She considered how she had acted way crazier and been involved in way more risky stuff over the past few months, "So how can it be that this relatively controlled activity is unsettling me so much now?"

Her mind traveled back to the day at the lunchroom. She vividly remembered how Sarah's face had turned deep red, panting, having an orgasm sitting in front of her at that small table. Right at that moment, out of thin air, the young waitress had appeared at their table and had asked "Will that be all, or is there anything else you require?" and a big second climactic wave hit Ashley's body.

Ashley remembered how her loins had been on fire when she realized she had been caught. Unable to hold back she sat there, also orgasming, unashamedly staring straight at the lovely pointy nipples poking tru the waitress's uniform. Barely able to suppress moaning out loud she had managed to mumble and stutter "Yes...no...Oh we are...we are Uh...good Oh all good!"

The waitress had lingered at their table for just a bit longer than required. With a mischievous grin on her face, she stood there making eye contact with Ashley as she said "I am glad everything was to your satisfaction."

Ashley had seen the bright sparkle in her eyes when the girl placed her hand on Ashely's and briefly squeezed it. It was blatantly obvious the girl knew what had been going on. More so, she probably had enjoyed it, but without saying another word the waitress turned and walked away.

When she and Sarah settled down a minute later, Sarah grinned and pointed at the small piece of paper left behind on Ashely's side of the table. "Look, my queen! Hahaha, I think you have found yourself another admirer. Looks like someone left you her number." making Ashley feel equally pleased and embarrassed. Embarrassed or not, she still made the small piece of paper disappear in her handbag. Weird enough, the waitress had not returned when they had prompted for their check. A young bloke had come over to help them. She would have liked to tip the girl, but still flustered, Ashley had not dared to ask him where the waitress had gone.

That all had happened over three weeks ago. When she arrived back home that day, and the adrenaline and rush of her displays had left her body, Ashley's doubting nature had returned. She had been sitting on the edge of her bed remembering the girl's hard nipples in her waitresses's shirt, staring at the piece of paper with the phone number. It had taken her over a week of doubt about whether or not she should contact the waitress. Of course, it had been none other than Sophie who had helped her make up her mind once more.

It had been only days after Ashley's lunchroom adventure when her friend Sophie arrived back from her business trip to Florence. But to both their dismay as an aftermath of that trip, her friend had been swamped with work assignments and so far they had only managed to meet up once. They had dinner at their favorite restaurant together. Not having been intimate for a while they sat there, desperately lusting for each other. The place was very crowded that evening, and even for them, it seemed too risky to give in too much to their feelings. Above the table, they held hands exchanging their latest 'war stories', while under the table there had been some minor footsy play.

It was days later when late at night a frustrated Ashley was on her back in bed, legs wide apart, working her clit with her vibrator. Desperately trying to find some satisfaction as she still had not been with Sophie. Struggling to find a climax Ashley suddenly remembered Sophie's words during dinner "You silly goose, of course, you will contact the girl!" and she also remembered watching the glint of desire in the waitress eye's.

She shivered when she let the vibrator slip, and its sensation ebbed away from her lovebud. She reached for her mobile and swiped to the letter 'c.' for her contacts. There she was, she had saved her entry name as 'Chrissy W', she pressed the text app and started typing.

"Hi Chrissy, Ashley here. You left me your number at the lunchroom, remember?."

"Sorry it took me this long to react, but I was not sure if I should."

Feeling unsure how to continue, and not wanting to think too long about what she was doing as it would possibly make her reconsider, she pressed send.

Ashley's heart almost skipped a beat when an answer arrived barely three minutes later.

"Hello Ashley, of course I remember, how could I forget?! Why were you unsure?" and it was followed with a smiley and a heart emoji.

The ice was broken very quickly as Chrissy turned out to be a spontaneous open young and self-confident woman. They texted for quite a while that night and with Chrissy being fun and easy to talk to it did not take long for the topics to turn to private matters fast. Ashley smiled to herself thinking how easy and normal it seemed for the young woman to be talking about such intimate things on the phone with an almost total stranger. Thinking I could never have done that when I was her age, but she loved the young girl's frankness and attention. The smoldering desire the vibrator had left behind between Ashley's legs was ignited again when Chrissy, which turned out to be short for Christine, told her about her actions that day at the lunchroom. She found out the reason why Chrissy had not returned to their table that day.

She told Ashley that whenever she had a chance that afternoon, she had spied on Sarah and Ashley's secret public play, admitting that it had turned her on, or as Chrissy unceremoniously phrased it "it made me horny and wet as fuck!". She told how she had been hiding behind a pillar very close to their table, leaning against it while watching and listening to them, while her hand had been inside her skirt sliding over her lips inside her damp panties. She told Ashley how she had felt ashamed about secretly watching them but at the same time very aroused and how she had not been able to stop touching herself in public. Ashley had smiled when reading the girl's open-hearted confession, all too well recognizing having such conflicted feelings.

It did not take very long that night for the events to shift from relating stories and making confessions more into action on both sides of their mobiles. The texting more and more evolved into sexting and Ashley's vibrator was scooted back over her eager twat when that first picture of two sleek fingers pushed inside of Chrissy's young pink wet pussy popped up on the screen of her mobile. They did not make a video call that night but a large number of self-pleasing selfies had been exchanged, and in two beds it had ended with a self-induced but no longer lonely feeling satisfied orgasm.

They had texted a few times since but things did not escalate like they had in their initial contact, at least they had not yet. Ashley had come to like the open-minded young girl a lot, even without meeting her in person again. By now she was also pretty sure the feeling was mutual and they would meet up soon. The day after their digital frolicking she had told Sophie all about Chrissy and she was not surprised at all when her friend replied "Told you so!" to be followed with, "and once she is sufficiently trained you better share her with me as my reward!"

Ashley's response had been "You are such a horny slut! Is pussy and cock all that is ever on your mind?"

Sophie sighed "Yes! And I have neither of them here with me right now. Oh my god, I miss the feel of Silvio's throbbing cock pounding me deep inside while I am eating you."

Ashley had helped her masturbating girlfriend to another remote climax by making the stories she told her in that call as explicit and raunchy as she could, knowing dirty talk was something her friend enjoyed.

At the end of relating her Chissy's lunchroom story, she had suddenly picked up the lovense toy held it in front of her mobile, and showed it to Sophie. Ashley spoke into the mobile "This is the thing that was vibrating inside Sarah's wet cunt as she came, right in front of me and Chrissy at that table!" and the response of her friend was instant.

"That is... Oh hhng yes yes I iiii mmhnnng" and Ashley watched how Sophie's face went blank as she floated away into the high of her orgasm.

That day Ashley had been fascinated by how seeing the small toy somehow had been able to make such an impact on her friend's body and mind and make her orgasm hard. She also remembered how Sarah had told her where she and Pete had seen such toys on the internet and something inside Ashley's mind almost seemed to short-circuit.

The voice in her mind said "Imagine the thrill of being seen. Not only by accident or by a few people. But to be out on public display for real, for an entire crowd."

The thought had been burning in her mind for a week since it first had taken its roots and she could not get rid of it. The voice in her mind had been almost as intrusive as that first time she had stepped naked in front of her bedroom window "You know you want to try, you need to, at least once. Just give in to your needs and surrender yourself."

The devil and angel inside of her head had fought another battle for days going back and forth between "You want to!" and "You shouldn't" and "You must!" and "But you can't!" But deep inside she had known all along what part of her would win that battle, so at the end she had surrendered.

She had done some research and now here she was. All alone in her bedroom, thinking she had been ready to surrender, yet still somehow suddenly having trembling hands. She had done her homework on how to approach this, but now it was getting all very real. Standing in front of her bed next to the light, she looked down at the bed and everything surrounding it. Checking for the hundredth time that nothing was there that could give away her identity.

She looked at the display of her bed on the camera and with a trembling hand she made a last-second adjustment, tilting it just a bit more downwards. Once more making sure her laptop was just out of frame and that her face would not be shown if she would sit down at the top of the bed in front of the camera. Another shiver ran through her body when she corrected herself, not 'if she would sit down' it was 'when she would sit down.' The voice inside went "You know you want and need this, you are prepared and now it is time to surrender and show yourself"

Her naked body shivered when she remembered one of the harder parts of surrendering to this need. She had to set up an account at a webcam site and when doing so she had to give them proof of her true identity to ensure she was an adult. That had been a big step and still a concern to Ashley. But her thirst to try this at least once had proven to prevail over all of her concerns.

She looked over at the lovense on her bed with the open jar of coconut oil next to it. She sat down at the edge of her bed and on the laptop logged in to her account. At the 'go live' menu options she hit the 'test stream' button and the view of her bed popped up on her laptop screen.

While still in test mode she hopped onto the bed and leaned back against the carefully placed pile of pillows. She looked over at the screen of the laptop and was satisfied that her face was not showing up in it. The screen showed the naked body of a woman up to her tits with very big hard nipples on a bed next to a toy.

Yet another body shiver hit her when the last dying sound of resistance whispered in her mind "You mustn't!" only to be immediately drowned out by the sensation between her legs.

Sitting on the bed watching her image on the laptop screen she picked up the toy and turned it on. She slipped a hand between her legs and knew she would to able to slip the toy inside her moist cunt without using the oil. Still, she put some of the scenting oil on the toy before placing it on her cunt.

She had been right, her slippery cunt eagerly swallowed up the toy as she put slight pressure on it. She softly moaned as it slid in, never having used it herself before, it was presenting a strange but nice filled-up sensation.

Ashley sighed out loud as she leaned forward, reached for the laptop, and hit the 'go live' button.

Nothing much changed on the screen other than a small red dot on her screen indicating she was now streaming 'live' on the internet. Only now looking at the lovense menu on the screen she was sure she had also properly set up the toy so it could be used by visitors to the site.

Briefly her mind battled again "You are crazy! Turn it off!" but at the same time, she watched how on the screen the hand of a woman started caressing a breast ending up circling a very hard nipple. It looked so inviting and as the nipple was pinched Ashley moaned out loud realizing she was watching herself. She glanced at the screen and where at the bottom the visitor count previously had said 0 it now said 3.

Almost in a panic, Ashley's mind went "Oh my god, I am being watched" when a message appeared in the chat window "Hi there gorgeous, looking good!"

Her mind switched from panic mode to horny as realization hit her "Somebody out there likes watching me." and she pinched her nipple again. Her eyes went wide from the self-inflicted nipple pain but also because she noticed the visitor number had gone up to 17 already.

In the chatbox the number of names of visitors increased and there were no longer only random guest names. There were users with registered accounts on the site visiting as well. She had not been online for five minutes yet and another message appeared "Nice pair of legs you got there VictoriaMcSlut"

Off screen Ashley smiled as she realized she just now for the first had been called by the handle she had chosen, and she liked it.

She had decided not to use sound recording yet, and to acknowledge his (or her's) attention she made her other hand travel over her legs.

By now the number of visitors had reached 32 and while caressing her leg and making her hand travel up towards the itch between her legs Ashley wondered how many of them would be men stroking their cock while watching her, when suddenly it happened. The toy unexpectedly came alive and unprepared for its sensation Ashley's entire body quivered as off-screen she moaned "Oh fuck me." The vibration only lasted for a second and it was gone.

She knew she had set it up so users could control the toy should they be willing to pay some coins for it, but in her naivety, she had not expected they actually would. She had figured that putting herself out on display would provide her with all the pleasure she required. But the instant when that brief vibe hit her she fully understood the blissful look on Sarah's face at the lunchroom, and she remembered the second part of her plan.

She reached for her mobile where she had already prepared a text to send out which said "You want to see this!" and it contained a link to her webcam page. Another vibe hit her insides and with a soft moan, she pressed send forwarding it to Sophie, Sarah, and Chrissy.

With the text sent to their targets, she leaned back against the bedrest and having a mind of her own her legs fell open and her hand traveled to her clit. She knew she needed more when yet another short vibration hit home.

She moaned "Oh" and peeked at the chatbox that was filling up with all kinds of messages now.

"looks like somebody is horny!"

"Look at that cunt"

"I am wanking so hard for you baby"

"Put a finger inside"

"Lick your tits"

and another wave hit the inside of her pussy, one that lasted a bit longer this time.

Involuntarily Ashley started rocking her hips to the sensation. She put two fingers in her mouth wetting them and pressed them on her clit when the vibration stopped again. Almost in agony, she whimpered "No!!!!"

She glimpsed at the screen where the chat of user 'Freedome69' said "want more?"

She grunted out loud to the screen "Oh fuck yeah more please" before realizing they could not hear her. So instead she started skating her finger over her wet swollen clit.

Again it was user 'Freedom69' who tipped, making the antenna of the vibe blink and light up. He had been more generous this time and Ashley thought the toy seemed to explode inside. Her fingers went wild on her clit as the sensation of the toy hit her from the inside.

She was moaning loudly now "Ohh gggh fiuck yeaah m gooooaad" and it stopped again.

"No no noooo" sniveled Ashley as she rubbed her clit and with one hand on the keyboard of her laptop typed "please give me more"

She looked at the screen and noticed that wave had only been 10 seconds at medium setting. That brief moment had brought her close to an orgasm and only now she appreciated what she had put Sarah through in the lunchroom.

The texts in the chatroom were getting filthier by the minute and Ashley loved taking them all in, realizing she and she alone was causing this.

"slap your clit bitch."

"Show me your gaping asshole."

"Where are your feet?"

"you are so pretty"

"I am rock hard and leaking precum for you!"

"Show us your face slut"

"My pussy is also drenched"

"I wish I could lick that needy button"

"Want to see my cock?"

"Do you squirt?"

"I came so hard for you filthy whore!"

With so much to take in her mind decided to follow the texts of her brand new suitor Freedome69 who's reply to her plea had been "Want more? Convince me and make me!"

She typed "what do you want me to do?" and his (or her) prompt reply was "Pinch your pretty left nipple hard for me."

Even before she reached and pinched it hard as she had been told another ten-second wave started punishing her pussy. Her groins involuntarily started fucking the air as if trying to take in a pounding cock deep. She looked at the screen and it said "hmmmm nice, now convince me some more." but another message also caught her eye.

Guest12634 had said, "Thanks for the invite my slut queen, my wet cunt is being fingered while enjoying your show."

She knew this must be Sophie and still grinding her hips she typed "So am I my friend!" when suddenly the lovense seemed to explode sending variating patterns of electric impulses that she could feel travel from her toes to the hairs on her head. Freedome69's accompanying text said "Do I have your attention again?" with a devil and a smiley emoji next to it.

With a quivering hand, she typed "Yes you do!" and placed one hand on a nipple where her other fingers traveled down to her clit again.

He did not disappoint as the screen popped up 'earthquake 30 seconds"

Ashley gasped out loud as the term was entirely justified. Her body started convulsing as wave after wave tortured her cunt with abysmal pleasure.

Freedome69's text said, "Take it like a true slut for me. I am so hard right now." when Ashley noticed another line on her screen.

Guest97854 had said, "What would your neighbors think of you if only they could see you right now you horny beast?!" with a winking smiley next to it. She knew it had to be Sarah and or Pete, they were watching as well.

She also saw the visitor count now was 173 and again the realization of how many people next to her friends were watching her as she lay there rubbing her clit hit her. frantically stroking her clit she wailed "Yes look at me, I am your slut"

gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers
12