Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When 'Freedom69' on the screen said 'Now cum with me Honey!' her lower body seemed to explode. The screen told her she would be hit by five earthquakes in succession. As they started it seemed as if she could feel the vibrations of the toy ripple through her body up to her nipples. She picked one nipple between her thumb and index finger and started puling and twisting it, sending another wave of electric jolts through her body.

She glanced at the screen, 265 visitors were watching her. She was a horny slut on public display, the hand that had ferociously been rubbing her clit grabbed hold of the toy's antenna. Ashley could feel the buildup from deep inside "Aaarchh yess yeess god i am goingf to comeeeee" as her entire body shook she almost shrieked "look at meeee" and she yanked the vibrating ball out of her needy soaking cunt to plunge it right back in. With one final hard yank, she pulled it out and placed it on her clit making it pulsate. Instantly an uncontrollable body quiver hit her and she started to orgasm and her cunt started spouting a waterfall. Thrusting her hips up trying to press her burning clit onto the vibe she moaned out loud "Oh god oh god yesss hnngngn yesssss sooo ggoooddd nnnghg cuuuummmmnngn" while her pussy for several seconds continued to squirt load after load of cunt juice.

Body still shaking, panting hard, coming down back to earth she glanced at the screen and still all kinds of outrageous remarks were placed by the now 314 visitors.

"Look at the gusher"

"Such a whore!"

"Legs and cunt wide open"

"Now fuck your ass"

"Nice orgasm"

But also several appreciative lines with messages from 'Freedom69' appeared saying "That was great honey, I almost sprayed as much as you did"

"Thanks love, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. But by the looks of it, you sure did!"

"have to go now to clean up the mess I made of myself, cu around my lovely VictoriaMcSlut. That name certainly suits you!"

Guest12634 Sophie said "Thank you my slut queen friend. He is right, the name does suit you."

Guest97854 Sarah and Pete had sent a few squirting emojis with a happy face sticking its tongue out followed by "we are still busy, thanks"

In between the filth, she noticed Guest77642's message "We should have lunch and eat something tasty very soon" including a winking face, smiling to herself she figured Chrissy must have made it to her show as well.

Ashley lay there for a while playfully and softly pleasuring her clit and pussy, still thoroughly enjoying the knowledge of being watched and soaking in all the horny comments being made. She did receive a few more tips making the lovense vibe and her pussy burn again but being spent already she did not climax again. She stayed on the brink of an orgasm for a long time enjoying hearing a couple more men or women telling her 'I came so hard for you just now.'

Only when her clit and pussy seemed to have gone entirely numb she blew a kiss to the camera meant for her large audience and reached for the laptop to end the session. She smiled and looked down at the soaking bedsheets between her legs but was too drained, she could not be bothered to clean up, and feeling fully satisfied she sank away into a very relaxed slumber.

12