All Comments on 'Bedside Manner Ch. 01'

by Krombomich

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

I liked it. The head nurse ("head" nurse, get it?) was pretty rude, but she was funny about it. The scenario had enough realism to make it interesting and enough weirdness to not take it too seriously. Five stars. Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't get into the story. I can get behind the core idea of a condition where getting guys off is part of their treatment, but there was no compelling explanation of why it had to be via blowjob, and seriously, a bucket and some rags is cheap and easy to get. Getting splattered by stray spurts of jizz might happen, as with other bodily fluids like blood, vomit, urine, etc, but there's a limit to how bad that can get. Also, swallowing a potentially sick patient's bodily fluids is just no. Also, something like this would surely be in the briefing, the training, and would be notoriously infamous not just within the profession, but even outside of it. The only way the whole set of ideas could work is if this was set in a society with an extremely nonchalant attitude towards oral sex, but that removes the non-con/reluctance aspect you were going for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous