Bedtime Story

Story Info
The wicked queen delighted in humiliating her tossing dwarf.
10.6k words
4.09
30.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,061 Followers

Many thanks to sweet_mahogany, wickedinside and Zyraphyre for editing and improving this story.

The German version of this story is posted in German Literotica as Gutenachtgeschichte by Egon Hoppe.

Nicu was a hardworking dwarf and content with his life. The only dark cloud was the wicked queen. Her name was Oana, and she was hateful, but not because she threw him around. That was part of their act.

Nicu had learned to live with humiliation early in life. His father tried to toughen him up to prepare him for the challenges he would face because of his body. He grew strong and could beat boys twice his size in playground fights.

The mental bullying was harder to overcome. The cruelty of many classmates put a chip on his shoulder until he was a teenager and read a book on positive thinking. It made him realize that being a victim had become an addiction. As he stopped feeling sorry for himself, he began to enjoy life more.

One thing that helped was the girl next door. They were like brother and sister from childhood. They weren't romantically involved, and when she became eighteen, she started dating older men.

She and Nicu still told each other everything, and she knew he was a virgin. She decided to give him herself for his eighteenth birthday.

After she took his virginity, she never went back to older men. They studied sex on the Internet together and tried everything they saw, no matter how unusual. When her family moved away, both of them wanted to die like Romeo and Juliet.

Nicu was left with a tremendous sex drive but no place to direct it. He began to get involved in athletics, mostly gymnastics, and he performed well enough to win a few small tournaments before a physical challenge kept him from going further.

His genitals didn't seem to know he was small, and they kept growing until they were much larger than those of most men. When they started getting in the way of his routines, he had to give up competition.

Before that happened, a circus owner approached him at one of the tournaments. Nicu was embarrassed and turned him down flat, but when he graduated from high school, he found out that he didn't have many opportunities in his impoverished country. He had no money for college, and the circus job paid nearly twice that of any other position he had applied for. He called the owner, and in a week, he was on the road. He realized that he would probably spend the rest of his life in the circus.

Sometimes, there were other dwarves in the company. Whenever there was a dwarf woman, life was good, because they became friends, and often lovers. He just had to be careful, because some of them had trouble handling his gifts. A couple of them nearly fainted the first time they saw him naked.

But mostly, it was a one-dwarf show. He learned pantomime and was often a key player in the clown skits. He also approached other acts, and soon he had so many small roles that he was in one of the three rings during most of the show.

That was how he liked it. He wanted to be as busy as possible to keep his mind off sex. Even so, he had to masturbate at least twice a day while thinking of his high school girlfriend to keep his nerves steady. He was ashamed of himself and was sure Oana and the others would think him pathetic if they knew.

One of the highlights of the show was his skit with Oana, who was one of the trapeze artists. She was tall, about six feet three, and muscular but not masculine looking. She was strikingly beautiful and had a voluptuous body, with large firm breasts and a butt like a bowling ball. She did solo contortions and then flew over the crowd with the other trapeze artists wearing an outfit so tight that it looked like it had been painted on her. When she performed, every man in the tent had his eyes glued to her, and she knew it.

In their comedy skit, Oana was the wicked queen from a popular fairytale. Unlike the cartoon version though, she didn't turn herself into a hag. She would wear a crown over her beautiful long hair that had been piled high into an elegant royal hairdo. Her skimpy, raggedy costume didn't try to hide the curves underneath. She had a shiny red apple and knocked at a cottage door in search of the princess. Nicu was dressed as one of the seven dwarves.

The skit was broad slapstick. He was uncooperative and made fun of her. The comedy was simple enough to get big laughs from the children, with a few double meanings that their parents appreciated. She would get angrier throughout the skit. Finally, she would pick him up and throw him across the ring, and the audience would go wild.

He wouldn't get hurt, because he would land in a strategically placed pit full of loose straw.

To the delight of the children, he would jump right up and go back to tormenting her. The next time she would throw him even further. Then on the third toss, he would do a couple of flips in mid-air, land on his feet and run out of the tent. She would scowl and stalk out of the tent after him to the cheers of the crowd.

At first, he hated the act, but after a few weeks, he applied his positive outlook, and soon he was working on ways to make it funnier while achieving more daring moves during the final toss.

The hardest part was getting Oana to work with him. She didn't put herself out for anyone. Being aware that every man in the circus and the audience was panting for her had made her into a prima donna. She also had a nasty sense of humor and enjoyed tormenting or humiliating others when she had the chance.

One night, he was sitting next to her at the late dinner after the show, pleading with her for some time the next day to rehearse one of his ideas. She turned her back and ignored him, but he persisted.

She got irritated, turned to him and lifted him out of his chair with her strong arms. She pulled him to her with one arm. With the other, she pulled back the robe she was wearing and exposed one of her breasts. She held him tight with one hand. grabbed his head with the other and pressed his mouth to her nipple.

"Is baby a little Grumpy tonight," she said loudly as he struggled to get away from her. "Or maybe he's a little Bashful."

The circus performers roared at her jokes and his red face as he struggled at her naked breast. Finally, she let him go. He dropped to the floor and ran out of the room to more laughter.

He went to his wagon and fumed. It was the final straw with Oana. He knew there were other circuses traveling the same East European countries as his. With his skills and ideas, he was confident he could get another job. He might even find a friendly woman dwarf in one of them. It couldn't be any worse than this.

The next morning, he went to the circus manager and resigned. The manager was shocked and asked him why. Nicu said he needed more challenges. The manager told him the dwarf throwing act was an audience favorite and offered to increase his salary. Even though the manager upped the amount three times, Nicu wouldn't budge. He told the manager he would stay on for two weeks so a replacement dwarf could be found.

A couple of hours later, there was a loud knocking on his door. He heard someone crying outside. He opened the door and looked up to see Oana towering over him, her body shaking as she wept.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Nicu," she said through her tears. "I was just having fun with you. How could you do this to me?"

"I didn't do anything to you," he said. "What are you talking about?"

"The boss just fired me. You know what he said to me? He said he could find a good-looking slut like me in any village that he could train on the trapeze. He said that the only reason he put up with me was because I worked so well with you. Why did you tell him about last night?"

"I didn't tell him anything about last night," Nicu said, "but I quit this morning, and he must have asked around to find out why."

"Please change your mind, Nicu," she pleaded. "I can't bear to go back to my village in disgrace. I'm not a bad person. I like you."

"You're not a good liar, Oana," he said. "I won't miss how you torment me. You're the evil queen every time we are together, whether we are doing our act or not."

She stopped crying to listen to him, but now she burst into tears again.

"You don't understand, Nicu," she said. "When I was growing up, I was the ugly duckling. All the girls and boys picked on me. It wasn't until I was a teenager that my body and face became what you see now. I took revenge on everyone in my village. I know that if I didn't have these looks, people would still be treating me like they used to. That's why I despise people."

"Don't give me your pitiful story, Oana," he said. "I have no sympathy. Look at me! What you went through is nothing compared to what happened to me, and I'll be like this the rest of my life. Now get out of here. You make me sick."

He slammed the door in her face.

****************

The following week, he didn't see her after the show. She went straight to her wagon. All the other performers told him they were sorry to see him go, and he enjoyed the late dinners without her there.

One night, after the evil queen stalked out of the tent, she ran up to him.

"Stop, Nicu," she demanded. "I need to talk to you. Can you come to my trailer later?"

"Oh no," he said. "I would love to do what you're suggesting, but it's too late to change my mind now, your evil highness. Don't be disappointed, though. I thought of something for you."

"What?" she asked.

"Even if you don't get another job in a circus, with your body, you can make plenty of money in porn. I'll look forward to seeing you on the Internet."

Oana began crying.

"You call me evil! You, you, you're--"

She stopped. He could tell she wanted to curse him out, but she was struggling to control herself before she spoke again in a normal tone.

"All right, Nicu. We don't have to go to my trailer, but I need to talk to you. Wherever you want to talk is fine with me."

**************

When Nicu walked to the edge of the forest around the clearing where the circus tents had been raised, he saw that Oana was sitting on a folding chair from her wagon and had brought another for him. As soon as he sat down, she began talking.

"I've been out of my mind this past week, Nicu. I know you'd love to watch me on the Internet being abused by men. I may be a bad person, but I could never hate someone enough to wish that on them."

"I'm sorry, Oana. I take back what I said before. I guess I just wanted to hurt your feelings. I'm not a monster. I really don't wish you any harm. Please believe me. Let's not part this way."

That stopped her. She looked at him, and he saw she was trying to process what he had just said before she spoke.

"Nicu, I'm going to be honest with you," she said. "I was hoping that you were a monster. I was hoping that you hated me so much that you would want to degrade me and hurt me. I tried to remember all the things I've done to you in the last couple of years, and I wrote them down. I'm ready to read them to you now so you will hate me even more."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to help me. I can't lose this job. I know if I do, it will go badly for me. I may even end up selling myself like you said. So you have to stay, and I am prepared to do anything to make you change your mind.

"Here is my offer. I am ready to submit to you. You will have all the revenge you can ever dream of. You can do whatever you want to me. You can whip me until I'm scarred, you can humiliate me. I would prefer you do this in privacy, but if you like, you can do it in front of others. You can make a public display of me.

"I will perform disgusting sexual acts with you, or I can do them with others for your amusement. You can mortify my flesh and my mind. Whatever you decide, I'd like you to do it just one time. But I'm willing to negotiate. Maybe I'll do it more than once, maybe regularly if you take pity on me.

"No matter what you do to me, Nicu, I swear that from now on, you will get nothing but respect from me, and I'll take on anyone who tries to mistreat you. I'll be grateful forever, even though you can't stand the sight of me."

He was stunned at her words and took a while to think about his response.

"I'm sorry, Oana. I think you've been reading my mind, because I've fantasized doing horrible things to you. The difference between you and me is that I think those thoughts, but I would never act on them."

"But there must be something I can do," she said. "I'm willing to do anything, no matter how disgusting or painful."

"I'm not going to become as evil as you are just so you can save your job. Besides, no matter what you did, you still wouldn't respect me."

"Oh yes! I promise."

"You can promise all you want. You will always know that you gave in to me. Respect has to be earned. Is there a way to do that? I don't know, but you've done one thing tonight. You've made me see that I'm running away from a problem instead of dealing with it. I'm feeling a little ashamed. I haven't changed my mind, but I'm going to give this some thought."

"Nicu, I beg you," she pleaded. "You've just given me a ray of hope. But there are only a few days left before my life is over. Please hurry."

She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and stood up. He rubbed his cheek and stood up, too. He watched her beautiful body as it walked away from him carrying the chairs.

*************

That night, he noticed that she seemed more animated than usual, and the act was razor sharp. Afterward, he complimented her.

"It's because you gave me hope," she said. "I didn't tell you, but I've been thinking about our act. You have many good ideas, but I never wanted to be bothered. Now I realize what we have together and how valuable it could become for both of us.

"Even though you hate me, I am willing to work on it. You're right that we should take more advantage of the comic possibilities of your size and my body. I think we can make it even funnier with more double meaning jokes for the adults and more slapstick for the kids. Maybe someday we can get rid of the dwarf throwing.

"I know you think I'm just saying that because I'm desperate, but I'm telling you the truth. One day, I hope to earn your trust."

He didn't reply, but on the way back to his wagon, he began thinking, and he was up late into the night writing things down on paper, crossing them out, and then writing more things.

A few days later, after breakfast, he knocked on her door. Her reply wasn't friendly until she opened the door and saw him.

"Hello, Nicu," she said in a cheerful voice. "I'm glad to see you."

I bet you are, he thought, but to her he said, "May I come in?"

"Of course," she said. "Please excuse the mess."

He looked around and noticed that her wagon was spotlessly clean and tastefully furnished.

"Please sit down here. May I make you a cup of coffee?"

"Thanks," he said. "Do you have some time to talk right now, or should I come back another time?"

"For you, I have time," she said. "What's on your mind?"

He saw her eyes were gleaming, and she was trying to control the excitement in her voice.

"I wanted to tell you some things I've been thinking about," he said.

"I hope I've inspired you to create some really horrible ways to get your revenge," she said. "I can't wait to hear how you're going to make me suffer for what I did to you."

"That's why I'm here," he said. "I think I've come up with something that might work for us. Stop -- what are you doing?"

"Oh, you beautiful man," she said as she jumped onto his lap, grabbed his face and smothered it with kisses. "I knew you were better than me. I don't care what awful things you do. Whip me. Make me bleed. Make me scream until my lungs burn. I deserve it all. Let's go to the boss right now and tell him you're not leaving."

"Not so fast, Oana," he said, pushing her off of him. "First of all, I'm not saying anything to the boss until I'm finished with you. I don't trust you. So be quiet and let me tell you what I thought of. You're not going to like it."

"Of course, I will," she said in a disappointed tone as she sat down at the table across from him.

"What I'm demanding from you is a contest," he said. "I know you think you're smarter and stronger than me. Now I'm going to have my chance to prove you aren't. Of course, I'll have to take a big risk to do this, and I would be even more humiliated if I lose the contest, but that's what will make my victory sweet.

"Today is my last day, so the contest will take place in the big performance tent tomorrow night, because it's Monday, and the circus is dark. It will be in front of everyone in the circus who wants to come, except no children will be allowed.

"Our battle of wits and strength will start just like our skit starts, with you as the queen in your disguise and me as one of the fairytale dwarves. But this time, we'll be fighting for real.

"To win and make me stay, you have to throw me three times, just like you do in our skit. But this time, I'm not going to be cooperating. Instead, I'm going to attack you -- not violently, but sexually.

"I will do some disgusting things to you while everybody watches. You can try to fight me all you want, but I will keep coming at you until you throw me for the third time, or I'm satisfied that you've been humiliated enough."

Oana listened to him intently. When he finished, she said, "Nicu, I don't understand. Did you just say that all I had to do to keep you from leaving is throw you three times? I do that every night."

"But this will be different, Oana. I won't be cooperating like I do in our act. I'll be humiliating you in front of everyone."

"How will you do that?" she asked. "You're a dwarf, and I'm a big, strong trapeze artist."

"That seals it," said Nicu. "I know that's what you think, but you won't think that after Monday night. Remember, I'm talking about sexual humiliation in front of all your friends and enemies."

She still seemed confused.

"But Nicu, you are too small to overpower me, and even if you could... It's not your fault, Nicu, but everyone will laugh."

"I'm not thinking about anything except humiliating you and leaving the next day. We're finished talking. Just tell me if you agree to the contest, or do I go ahead with my plans?"

"I know men, Nicu. After I humiliate you, every time someone in the circus looks at you, you will see that they are thinking of what I did to you. No man can handle that for long. You won't honor your promise because you'll have to escape from here.

"And if I let you win, I still lose, because then you'll leave immediately."

"That's right, Oana," he said, spitting out his words. "I expected you to say something like that because that's how your mind works. We've worked together more than two years, but you don't know a thing about me.

"People like you always think everyone is as evil as they are. You think I won't honor my word. Fine! Since that's what you believe, you'll try to destroy me in front of everyone tomorrow night. I'm counting on that. I want you to come at me with everything you have."

"Or I won't participate in your stupid game," she said with a sneer on her face.

"Oh yes you will," he said. "Because if you don't, you will never know whether I would have double-crossed you or not."

Oana was silent for a minute.

"So after I throw you three times, you will have to stay," she said. "You make it easy for me."

"Keep thinking that. Do you agree or not?"

"Yes, yes," she said. "I agree. You've trapped me. You've given me false hope. I know you're going to cheat me, because of what I've done to you. I can't blame you for hating me so much.

edrider73
edrider73
1,061 Followers