Bedtime Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're right. I have no choice. Yes, I agree. If I'm going back to my village in humiliation, I may as well torment you one more time. Maybe I can do a few things that will make you remember me, Nicu."

"Bring it on, Oana!" he said as he walked out her door.

************

Nearly the entire circus company showed up the next night. A couple of them hadn't heard that the show was for adults only and were told to take their children to the babysitting area that had been set up in a smaller tent.

Nicu had the workers fill one ring so high with straw that it overflowed. On top of the straw, he had set up the prop from their act, the dwarf's cottage facade. The four-piece circus band was there, and he huddled with them to tell them what he wanted them to play.

He was dressed in his dwarf outfit and standing in front of the cottage when Oana made a slow, regal entrance from one of the aisles, carrying a large, shiny red apple on a plush cushion. The band began playing royal processional music, and the audience cheered.

He motioned for his friend, Giselle, one of the other trapeze artists, to bring him the ringmaster's microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he announced. "As you all know, I'm leaving the company. I've had a wonderful time with you, and I want to thank those of you who have been kind to me. Let's keep in touch.

"Oana has agreed to do our act one more time, just for you. It's a more adult version than you've ever seen before. We hope you enjoy the show. Maestro!"

The music they used for their act began. During their act, the band would play different short bits to highlight the humorous action. Nicu told the bandleader that he should do the same tonight, but there were a couple of additional things he wanted the band to play when he signaled them.

"You didn't say anything about staying here in your speech, you bastard," she hissed at him as they began to pantomime their argument. The band's music covered their voices so the audience couldn't hear her.

She lunged at him, but he jumped back. Then he lunged at her, reaching inside her rags and got a surprise. He heard her laugh.

"I came prepared," she said, "so prepare to lose."

Under her rags, she had on the trapeze costume that was molded to her skin. He stepped back and dodged her as she jumped at him. She fell into the thick straw, and he jumped on top of her and moved his hands all over her body as quickly as he could before she jumped up and shook him off like he was a fly on a horse.

His exploration accomplished his goal. He found the hidden zipper on her costume that started at her neck and ended at her butt.

By now, the audience realized what was going on. This was a grudge match. All of them were cheering for him. It seemed to make her angrier, and she laughed when she was able to grab his outfit and pull him to her. As she clutched him, she didn't see his arms go under her rags and up her back until his hands found the hidden zipper. He pulled on it, and it came down smoothly, but only about a foot because she was now holding him in the air, trying to get him high enough to throw.

He used his strong arms to pull at hers until he pried one of them free, and then he twisted so her other hand dropped him. As he fell to the straw, he pulled the zipper straight down.

She realized what he was doing, and she turned and tried to reach behind her to pull it up again, but he jumped up and reached to her neck and with his hands peeled the costume off her shoulders and ripped it down her body. Her breasts popped out, and the audience cheered. Oana stopped fiddling with the zipper. She knew it was too late for that.

"You little cockroach," she hissed. "You'll pay for that."

She easily grabbed him again and started to lift him, but as she did, she felt pain between her legs. She looked down and saw that he had grabbed the narrow strip of material that ran from front to back between her legs. As she pulled him up, he was pulling it into her crotch.

She dropped him and he fell back on his head and let go of her costume for a second. He jumped up from the straw and reached for her crotch again.

He missed because she jumped back and began circling him. He kept lunging for her costume between her legs, and when he could grab it, he pulled it toward him and dug his fingers into it. As he pulled it out, he scratched at the elastic material before she twisted and spun away to make him lose his grip.

She saw an opening. As he was reaching out to her, she moved quickly behind him, grasped him, lifted him up in the air and threw him with all her might. He flew across the ring, landed on his back in the straw and quickly jumped up. He laughed and pointed at her.

She looked down and saw that he must have held onto the material between her legs as she threw him. Her own strength had ripped it apart before he let it go. The costume was now flapping around her exposed pubic area. The audience was laughing and cheering.

She was furious.

"Before I throw you again, they're going to see something that will make them laugh even harder," she hissed as she got close to him. He was now dancing around her, trying to avoid her grasp while reaching in to grab at her costume.

She pretended to lunge at him and tried to guess which way he would move to avoid her. After a few misses, she was finally able to grab onto his costume pants. The pants were held up by elastic, and she easily pulled them down to his ankles and then quickly ripped them off, sending him flying onto the straw.

That's when she and the audience discovered he wasn't wearing any underwear and revealed the secret hidden down his pants leg.

Oana and every woman in the audience screamed together. It wasn't just that it was close to ten inches long or that it looked as thick as a fire hose. What was startling was the contrast between what was hanging between Nicu's legs and his fireplug body. When his knees were bent, it almost touched the straw.

While Oana was staring in shock, Nicu went at her trapeze costume, which was already down to her waist. He pulled it down to her ankles and then did the same thing she had just done to him. He leaned back pulled it away so hard that she went flying onto her back. As she was falling, he flew at her and landed hard on her stomach, knocking the breath out of her.

After he pried the bunched costume from her ankles, leaving her naked, he got off her and rolled her onto her back. He crouched next to her, jumped as high as he could, lifting his legs as he did. He came down hard on her belly.

She tightened her strong abdominal muscles and tried to move away from him, but by the third time he landed on her, she was too weak to do anything. He jumped two more times, until he saw that she was gasping for air and didn't move anymore.

He stopped and quickly rolled her over onto her stomach. He started pushing straw underneath her, raising her butt higher. Rubbing against her naked body made him get hard. The buzzing from the audience got louder.

Finally, he stopped and surveyed his straw mountain with Oana's beautiful butt draped across its summit. He turned to the audience and smiled as he gave his huge pole a couple of strokes. He began climbing the mountain.

Oana lay with her eyes closed, but when began to mount her from behind, her eyes opened wide.

He stopped and yelled, "Giselle!" The trapeze artist came running to him, handed him something and then ran away. He leaned down and whispered into Oana's ear.

"Don't ask me why I'm lubing you up to keep you from getting too sore. I should fuck your dry pussy until it's raw and bleeding."

As he rubbed greasy paste into her crotch, she tried to move, but she was so out of breath that only her head moved, lifting up and turning to the left and right. She saw him raise his hand as if he was going to spank her, but he didn't. Instead, he made a signal for the band to play something.

She heard the dit-dit-dit staccato beginning of a familiar song as Nicu slowly pushed into her. The lubricant smoothed the way, but her vagina had trouble adjusting to his thickness at first. She felt a fullness inside her that she had never experienced before.

The dit-dit-dit music continued. She knew the song, but she couldn't place it. She felt strange listening to it as his huge cylinder pushed into her. Finally, it was all the way in, and Nicu paused for a moment.

He began moving slowly in and out of her. Even with the discomfort, she found herself responding. She winced the first time he pulled almost all the way out and then plunged in until his balls were bouncing against her butt. But after that it felt good.

He got to where he was moving in time with the music, and she found herself moving in time with him. Then he began singing the song as he slammed in and out of her.

"Hi-ho hi-ho, it's off to work we go," he sang. He knew all the words to the song, and he kept singing as he ravaged her. Something strange was happening to her. The song filled her head, and she felt her whole body in tune with it and with its rhythm, the same rhythm Nicu was using to drive her to distraction. She felt as if she and Nicu were alone in a bizarre dream.

And then it happened. Her body exploded into a million pieces. At least that's how it felt to her. Nicu never stopped the rhythm and never stopped singing. The song, his cock and her body were all part of her explosion. As he continued, she came again. This time it felt less violent but more satisfying.

She collapsed, and Nicu stopped singing and pulled out of her, waving his flagpole as the audience cheered. The band stopped, too, and switched to the music he had given them for another song. She recognized this one immediately: "Nobody Does It Better."

Nicu whispered into her ear.

"Did you ever imagine getting plowed by a disgusting freak in front of an audience? Would you like to take our act on the road? We could make a ton a money.

"It looked like you enjoyed it, but when you think about it later, I think the humiliation will sink in of the spectacle performed in front of all your friends and enemies. It would be hard to top that, but I'm going to try."

She didn't respond to his taunts because she didn't hear them. She was enjoying the afterglow of warm satisfaction that suffused her body and mind.

Nicu raised his head and yelled for Giselle. A moment later, Oana's head shot up as she felt something enter her anus. Nicu was pushing lube into her ass. She felt all slimy inside as she leaned back and tried to throw him off of her so she could stand up.

The orgasms had tired her, and she moved slowly. Before she could do anything, Nicu had pulled out of her, climbed a step higher on the straw mountain and lowered his thick staff. He pushed it into her crack.

She heard the tic-tic-tic music again. The band was playing the same song as he broke her resistance and forced his way into her ass. Before there had been some pleasure, but this time there was nothing but discomfort and disgust. She tried to move and dislodge him, but he moved with her and kept going deeper. Finally, he could go no further. She felt awful.

The musicians began playing the chorus as he slowly moved in and out of her. He was holding her like he was hugging a tree and pushing his cock into a knothole.

He caught up to the rapid rhythm of the song and began singing in the same rhythm as his tool ravaged her ass. "Hi-ho, hi-ho," he sang.

She screamed as he sang. This time her body didn't join with his. Despite the lube, he was so big that her insides were getting sore and the discomfort in her bowels became pain that steadily increased. She tried to adjust, but she couldn't. She heard the band and the sounds of the audience cheering him on, and she put down her head and began sobbing uncontrollably.

She couldn't take any more of this. She had to get free, but how? She decided she would help him finish faster. She noticed his surprise when she started moving to meet him. It pushed him even deeper into her and was more painful than before, but a minute later, he slammed into her and stayed there. She felt him erupt inside her. He had filled her up, and some of the mixture of semen and lube squeezed out around his cock.

She was thinking and gathering her strength. If she could get free, she knew she could grab him by the balls and squeeze so hard he would be helpless. Then she could toss him quickly a couple of times and at least save her job -- that is, if he kept his word.

She was in such pain that she could barely think. She felt him loosening inside her. This was her chance. She gathered her strength and took a deep breath. Quickly she slid back down the mound of straw and jumped to her feet. Nicu fell off of her and landed behind her.

She turned quickly and bent down. She saw his penis and testicles shining with what was inside her ass. It almost made her sick, but she focused on reaching for his balls. As Nicu realized what she wanted to do, he grabbed her arm with both his hands and pulled it violently. She came flying toward him.

He quickly jumped on top of her. She was again face down on the straw. After he bounced on her a couple of times and subdued her again, she heard loud cheering and whistling from the audience. He got off of her and she rolled over to see where the cheering was about.

When she looked up, she saw him standing next to her, and in his right hand, which was extended above his head, he held the large shiny red apple.

"No!" she screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw it. He sat down on her again, and as the band resumed playing the song, she felt him start to push the apple into her ass. She wanted to scream again, but all she did was pant as fast as she could to handle the horrible feeling of the apple entering her. She tried to open herself wider, but she couldn't. Nicu pushed slowly but insistently. She was sure she was about to pass out from the pain.

She heard a sucking noise over the music, and the intense pain from muscles being stretched gave way to a dull pain that felt like it was radiating from inside her ass through every cell of her body.

The apple was buried inside her, and her body was trying to expel it, but it couldn't. She was moving around crazily and slamming her head against the straw. Her eyes were wild, and her face was twisted.

She heard Nicu's voice in her ear. He had gotten off of her and was kneeling by her side as her body thrashed around. He sounded nervous.

"Are you all right?" he said.

"No!" she screamed, but her voice was gone so it came out a whisper.

"Listen to me," he said. "The audience didn't see me bury your big apple in the straw. I hid a much smaller apple there. That's why it went in so easily. I think your imagination is making it feel much worse than it does.

"I can easily reach in there and pull it out, but I'd rather not take a chance of tearing you. The best thing to do is for you to stand up on the straw, squat down as low as you can and push."

"I'm not going to do that in front of all these people," she hissed. "I'd rather die."

"I'll hold you if you like," he said. "I know what it will look like, but that's the easiest way. Would you rather have me pull it out, or I can get a knife and cut it into pieces inside you."

She shuddered.

"No, you're right," she said. "Please help me up."

He lifted her off the straw and supported her while she stood up. Then she began squatting slowly while he held her. The band had stopped playing, and the audience was holding its breath watching.

The only sounds now were her crying and grunting as she slowly lowered her body. When she was squatting about two feet off the ground, Nicu said, "I'll hold you and keep you balanced while you spread your legs as wide as you can. You're already open so wide that I can see a lot of the apple inside you."

After she spread her legs, he said, "Now lean forward and grab your knees and push. I'll keep supporting you."

She had her back to the audience and her rear was sticking up behind her as she bent over. He held her steady around her waist as she started contracting her anal muscles and the apple began stretching her opening wider. She stopped to take a breath, and it was sucked inside her again.

"Easy does it," said Nicu. "Instead of holding your breath, try to blow out in short spurts and don't stop pushing."

He began breathing out to show her, and she tried to imitate him. She pushed and blew air and screamed. She felt her insides stretching again and the unbearable pain coming back. But she kept going and finally with a huge splat, the apple shot from her body.

She was almost bent in two, and it traveled a short distance in the air before falling onto the straw. She heard cheers. Then she collapsed onto the straw and lost consciousness.

She awoke a few seconds later to thunderous applause. The band was playing "Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here." She was barely able to open her eyes. She saw Nicu standing over her. When he knelt down and leaned over to her ear, she asked him to repeat what he said twice.

"Do you agree that I've won, and I can leave tomorrow morning? Or should we keep going?"

She couldn't speak, so she nodded her head slowly as tears streamed from her eyes. She was surprised when he rubbed them away gently and spoke again.

"Last night, I was thinking about this, and I wondered if you'd give up before I finished humiliating you. There's one more thing I'd really like to do."

She stared at him in horror as he smiled at her.

"But you have to agree."

His smile grew bigger.

She wondered if he had gone nuts. Why would she agree to anything now that she had already lost? She watched him stand up, ask Giselle to bring him the microphone and begin speaking in an excited voice.

"Thank you all for coming. This has been such a wonderful experience for me that I hate to leave you. I know it will be hard to find friends like you anywhere else and also an amazing partner like Oana, who's such a good sport.

"She told me a few days ago she doesn't want me to go, and just now, she said that if I change my mind and stay, she will eat a poisonous apple that will make her fall asleep, never to wake until love's first kiss. She said she'd eat it down to the core while we watch. I'm talking about the apple that she just, uh, threw there on the straw."

The audience gasped.

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Can you believe that she would eat that apple if I would stay? What do you think? Should I let her eat it? Does anyone else want me to stay?"

The applause and cheering rose to a crescendo before he lifted his arm.

"All right," he said. "I'll do it. But maybe Oana will change her mind. I wouldn't eat it if I were in her place. Let's see what she does."

He bent down and looked at her. Her eyes were lightning bolts of anger, and her mouth was curled in rage. He smiled at her and walked over to where the apple had landed and bent down to inspect it. Then he raised his head and held his nose with his fingers as the audience laughed.

Gagging sounds came out of her mouth. Everyone saw that she was trying hard to keep from heaving. She began gulping for air, and her body was squirming wildly. It looked like she was moving away from the apple. The audience watched her silently.

Nicu went over to her and leaned down and whispered to her.

"I hid the apple from the audience while I was picking it up. I wiped it hard in the straw a few times and also against my pants leg. I don't see anything on it."

The next two minutes were silent, except for more gagging sounds from Oana and the rustling of the straw as she squirmed. Then Nicu stood up and spoke into the microphone again.

"I guess she can't do it," he said. "Don't be angry at Oana. I'm sure she wanted to, but you can see how nauseous she is, and I'm close enough to her that I can hear she's about to throw up. So Giselle would you please bring her a glass of ... Wait!"