Bedtime story

Story Info
She needs some help getting to sleep during the day.
918 words
4.54
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the middle of the day, and I'm lying in bed. "Hey," I tap out. "How's it going."

"It's going ok. You should be sleeping," you write, knowing I have a long graveyard shift ahead of me. "Yes, I should," I reply. "I'll get there."

I wonder if it's ever crossed your mind that I read all your texts in your voice. Your voice is so dang sexy, but it's much more so when you're hard for me, when you know I'm wet and hungry for you. It gives me the shivers, in the best possible way.

The blinds are closed, and the room is dim, but not dark. My white noise machine is blocking out most of the random ambient noises from outside with the sound of a steady light rain. Even the dogs are being considerate. But I'm awake.

You're half a continent away, working, focused on tasks at hand. We chat a little but you're busy, so I let the conversation die out.

I close my eyes, all snuggled up in bed. I'm naked, all warm and pliable, with smooth skin, soft lips, and curious hands. It'd be easy to fall asleep, I think, if I had that delicious man in my bed to take the edge off my fantasies. To make quiet love to in the afternoon. In my mind you're exploring my flesh with your hands and lips, arousing me and soothing me at the same time. My lips ache to kiss that handsome face, and my hardening nipples ache to brush across your chest.

My hands are taking the place of yours, sliding over my face, my neck, teasing my collarbones, sliding over my breasts, showing my nipples some love. They're so hard now they hurt, but those hands, your hands, are still moving, taking a circuitous path over my ribs, my belly, my hips. Your thumbs apply pressure to my hipbones, and like flipping a switch my hips start to rotate slowly. In my mind you roll me over, still moving your hands; the small of my back, the curve of my ass, the backs of my thighs. You pause at the bruise you see where my ass meets my thighs, and in my mind you give that spot a little kiss before moving on.

Your hands are on the back of my knees, down my calves to my feet, then you turn me back over and head north. When you reach my thighs again you apply pressure, so of course I part them for you. You're teasing me now, little circles, still moving up. You lever your body up beside mine, still stroking my skin with your hands, and we finally kiss. Slow, deep, patient. My fingertips getting lost on your chest, yours still teasing, barely stroking the crease at the top of my thighs. My hands working south, over your belly, teasing you as much as you're teasing me.

Finally I reach down and cup your balls gently in my hand, while you slip a finger between my pussy lips. We both gasp a little. I'm so very hot and wet for you, baby, and you're so hard for me. We gradually increase the intensity as our hips rotate together. My hand is wrapped around your smooth hardness, stroking, caressing, worshipping you. Your fingers miss nothing; my hard, sensitive, swollen clit. The tight wetness of my cunt when it clamps down on them when they fill me.

The kiss intensifies. The petting does as well as we moan against each other's mouths. Then you stop, shift, and roll till your hips are between my thighs, the head of your luscious hard cock pressed against my pussy. You take yourself in hand and rub my juices all over your cock, press against my opening... And PUSH.

My body takes you in, hot and hungry, tight and welcoming. You look me in the eyes. I'm trembling, waiting, then you lower yourself to your elbows, our lips meet again, and we start to move together. Slow at first. No rush. I can feel every bit of you. I lift my legs and wrap them around you, way up high, so you can drive deep into me. The urgency increases, but we're still steady. My hands are all over you, sometimes reaching down to grab your ass on both cheeks and pulling you deeper. With every thrust our bodies grind together, stimulating my clit, driving me wild.

My breathing is fast and hard. So is yours. We're nearly there. Harder, faster, this isn't quiet lovemaking anymore. We're fucking, driving each other higher, harder, faster, skin to skin. You feel my hips start to buck as I cry out your name, and I start to cum, still fucking you, still meeting every stroke, and finally you crash over with me, your lips against my neck, groaning, whispering my name against my skin as you empty yourself deep inside me.

We're coming down. I'm still rotating my hips gently against you. Every now and then you feel my pussy twitch around you in an aftershock. You're softening slowly, still inside me, still feeling me. I whimper a little when you finally slip out, sad that I've lost you. You kiss me, oh so tenderly, then shift off of me, onto your side, wrapped tightly around me with your chin on the top of my head. I kiss your collarbones, bury my nose in your chest, take a deep deep breath of you.... And sleep.