Bee and David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, my moon and stars," he cheerily greeted.

She thought for a second then moved her thicket of wild curls to the side, "Good morning, my sunshine," she grinned in a completely awkward way, captivated by his perfection. By his sheer and utterly genuine nature. And he loved it.

Her frizzy bed head made him reach out to smooth it down; her hair felt as soft as freshly picked cotton and smelled divine.

She propped up onto her elbows and just stared at him. "It's too early for you to look so impeccablely handsome," she groaned.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him. The crisp smell of mint invaded her nostrils as he sighed.

David could feel the pounding of her heart against his bare flesh as he lay sprawled on his back. He placed one hand around her waist and the other over her beating heart. "Be still," he said softly.

She watched in amazement as her heart obeyed and the pounding slowly but surely ceased. Looking down at his powerful hands, she saw him intricately maneuver his fingers upward until they swept some of her curly strands behind her ear, away from her face, then laid to rest on her chin. He tilted her head up and their eyes danced for what seemed like the millionth time since they met.

"You're one to talk, my beauty. I thought my heart would surely leap from my chest the instant you looked at me," he confessed.

That long burly finger traced a line around her lips. In an instant she licked them and watched as David's eyes darkened and his grip on her waist tightened.

She gave him a quick peck then giggled, "I gotta get dressed, babe."

*Babe* the four letter term of affection meant so much more coming from her.

He pulled them both up. "Nosh first," he said leading her off the bed.

"Nosh?" She questioned, pulling out of his grasp and walking towards his dresser.

He gave her an exasperated look but chuckled, "Food, my sweet."

"If I ever visit the UK, its gonna take me forever to learn the slang," she opened the first drawer and searches around before pulling out a pair of boxers.

Turning back to David, she slipped them on.

Bianca cocked her head to the side and in the sweetest way asked: "Ready, love?"

David chuckled, more to himself than to anyone else. He pulled on a pair of flannel pajama bottoms then watched as she walked towards him. She had her hair fixed; a thick curly ponytail hung past her shoulders and swung with each step.

She stopped in front of him and the look that played on her face was guileless.

"Are you wearing my trousers?" He asked.

She smiled coyly, "Yup, and they're über comfy."

The all white boxers hung from her hips. No matter what she wore or didn't wear, Bianca radiated sexiness. Her defined curves and confident eyes would make Casanova weak at the knees. If she ever did try to be a sex icon, David was sure his manhood would explode. He leaned closer, and those hypnotic silvery eyes excited her.

"Oh my moon and stars, do you ever tire of teasing me?" He asked above a whisper.

Bianca cocked her head to the side, "I'm sorry, Gabby," she apologized in an innocent tone, then sighed. She moved closer and reaching up, wrapped her dark arms around his bulky shoulders. She pulled him down to her eye level. "I don't even know HOW I...tempt you."

They gazed into each others eyes for a few minutes. The pure innocence that radiated from her was simply adorable.

"I'm teasing you, kitten," he growled at her. "Just teasing."

He watched her face relax and couldn't stop himself from laughing when she shook her head. "Fool me twice, huh?" She threw him a mocking laugh and walked out of his embrace.

"Oh come on, doll!" He yelled out to her. David followed Bianca down the hall and right before they reached the steps, he picked her up.

"What, what are you doing, Gabby?" She gasped throwing her arms around his neck. She still felt light in his arms. Her warm, feather soft skin rubbed against his tight flesh and David stifled a groan.

They descended the steps, "I can't carry my girl down the stairs?"

She lightly dug her nails into his shoulder and stifled a chuckle. "Your girl, huh?" She teased.

They reached the bottom and he sat Bianca on her feet. David reached down and helped straighten her up. He pulled the slipped boxers up onto her waist and smoothed down the shirt. His concentration was intense. So intense she let out a giggle.

"Oh Gabby, I'm--."

He spontaneously pulled her by the waist while he feigned interest in adjusting the boxers.

It happened so quickly that Bianca didn't even have a chance to blink. In a flash, David pulled her to him and kissed her possessively. He pushed his tongue in her mouth and smirked when he heard her groan. Then after delivering several bites to her lower lip, he pulled away and the feeling of nirvana left her body just as soon as it came.

A little growl escaped her plush lips and her eyes glazed over. She took a quick breath in before that light headed feeling overtook her.

"Ohhh!" she groaned, closing her eyes and letting them roll.

David grabbed her shoulder and picked her up to meet his eye level. "Mine," he stated with an eyebrow raised. "You're mine, Bianca," his accent drawled.

She looked into his very soul and was certain about one thing: his need for her was getting stronger and she didn't know if she could keep up.

**************************************

"Okay, babe. I'll see you at 4. Yes, I love you too, Ramsey," Bianca said before hanging up.

She took a sip from her mug of hot chocolate then looked up. David sat across the glass dining room table with a peculiar expression.

"What's that face for?" She asked him.

He took a sip of tea and cleared his throat. "Oh nothing, darling. Just a little jealous."

He sat up straight and peered behind her at the crystal wall clock. Their delicious breakfast filled with her favorites and the light conversation were blissful until she remembered to call her godson. David was becoming so selfish when it came to her; he had always been bad at sharing.

She smiled and reached across to caress his hand, "And who exactly are you jealous of?"

His heart leaped as it felt divine to feel her flesh on his. The smoothness of her delicate dark brown skin atop his, their fleshtones melted into one another as Bianca smiled that smile just for him. A light dance played in her eyes as she humored him.

David looked down at her hand on top of his and then back up to Bianca.

The look he gave her was so carnal, so erotic. His eyes seemed to growl as they scanned hers and that infinite gleam twinkled. She moved her hand but he snatched it back.

"Every chap who you say "I love you" to."

She licked her suddenly dry lips and saw his breathing hitch. His large hand gripped hers tighter. He desperately longed to hear her say it, for her to proclaim her love for him.

"Jealous is an ugly emotion baby," she whispered. "It'll eat you...alive."

Her eyes wandered and she found herself unconciously staring at his crotch as she bit her lower lip. A low moan from David's direction caused her to look up.

She wish she hadn't. "Come here, Bee," he commanded.

Her cheeks flushed and she shook her head. "No."

He grinned then rose. "I said, come here, Bianca."

She rose as well. "And I said NO, Crete."

His position seemed dominant as he leaned on the table with his hands spread apart. He was glaring now and she wasn't sure if he was really upset or still teasing.

He stood up straight and walked over to her. The voracious look in his eye said it all: he wanted her, right then and there. But her nerves got the best of her and she did what came naturally.

Before he could reach her she spun around the table and headed for the stairs.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled after her.

"Gotta get ready for my interview!" Her faint voice echoed as she climbed the steps. She had to get away from him.

"Oh darling, I was just teasing!" He tried to reaasure her.

*BANG* The bedroom door slammed shut.

"Jesus, Bee," David ran a hand through his hair. "Just let me in."

****************************************

She slammed the door, then ran over to the enormous bed. Each step felt as if an electrical current zapped her. Not her entire body, just certain parts. And she had to take care of it.

She rubbed her thighs together in an effort to combat the horniness. The tingle ran deep, though; spreading like an infectious disease. Soon her whole body was on fire. She pulled the boxers down and climbed high, onto the feather soft bed.

Her hands were between her legs before she had time to think. Bianca slid her panties to the side and felt her wetness in an instant. Her entire bottom half was soaked as she took the remaining piece of clothing off and slid a finger down her slit.

"Ahh fuck!" She groaned as the feeling of bliss hit her. She could feel her appetite growing as she went deeper and rubbed faster; her hands became a sticky mess.

"Oh my god!" She groaned then swallowed the scream that threatened to erupt. Her mind finally focused and she was able to concentrate on the building orgasm.

She imagined David in all his naked glory. He would slither across the floor towards her and firmly plant himself in between her legs. In her mind, his face held a lusty shock of surprise. Bianca closed her eyes and felt her juices taint the bed as she masturbated to the image of him devouring her.

She concentrated so hard on achieving her clímax, she never even heard the soft knocks on her bedroom door.

******************************************

"I'm a stupid bloke," David told himself as he climbed the stairs. "Don't throw yourself at her, Crete."

He raced down the hallway and stopped in front of her room. After delivering two knocks on her door, he tried his luck and twisted the knob. Opening the door, the spicy aroma of lust hit his nostrils. He inhaled deeply and felt his libido grow as his mouth dropped.

Just a few feet away was his dear Bee. On her bed. With her hands between her legs, rubbing herself to submission.

His eyes popped as they honed in on the sweet pink flesh between her legs. Her cunt looked so delicious that David licked his lips several times.

"Ohhh my goodness! Mmmhhm!" He watched his love moan out. Saw her face twist in desire.

Then a streak of anger blurred his vision. He saw a slow carnal smile spread across her face as she palmed her dark little pussy. She was close to cumming. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her breathing sped up.

"BIANCA!" David shouted then slammed the door.

Her eyelids snapped open and she arched her back as lightening pulsed through her.

"DAVID!" She called out as an orgasm ripped through her body.

She fell onto the bed in a sweaty mess as he approached her. "You, naughty little jezebel," David chastised out loud. Within two long strides, he was positioned in front of her.

With a flushed face, she rose on her elbows then closed her legs, embarrassed at her semi nude state. "Gabby, I'm--I'm-," she tried to huff out.

He grabbed her ankles and opened her legs wide, dropping to his knees, he chuckled. "..Mine," he cut her off. "All mine."

His usual grey eyes were now a piercing steel as he looked at her hungrily.

Lowering himself, he came face to face with her sweet pussy. David blew on it and watched her body shudder. Sticking out his tongue, he went in for the kill.

His tongue slid down her wet slit as he attached his entire mouth to her cunt. Sweet translucent flavors exploded on his tongue as he moaned delight into her lower half.

"Ohh!" She screamed as he licked her clean. Bianca threw her head back in ecstasy while David licked her from top to bottom. He lifted one of her legs in the air and buried his tongue deeply in her. Her little hole clenched immediately as he used his thumbs to pry her delicate folds aside and lick her creamy center. She was so spicy,a hint of exoticness poured from her body and into his mouth. He swallowed her juices and groaned in bliss as she warmed his belly. Her body quivered as another orgasm tickled her tummy. His tongue traveled through her, searching for warmth.

David's teeth teasingly bit at her meaty cunt lips. She gasped then leaned forward on her elbows. He looked so small between her legs, the majestically hulky man she was so used to seeing posessively chase her had shrunken to a mortal standing. His mouth continued to please her body beyond measurement. She could see his famished tongue swiftly sweep her pussy lips, side to side. David had never wanted to please a woman like he wanted to please Bianca. He could feel himself going insane as each drop filled his mouth. The taste of blackberries flooded his senses, sweet yet bitter. He looked up into her shocked eyes and spread her legs wider.

"Oh my...GOD!" She squealed as he ran his tongue over her throbbing clit. "Fuck, Gabby! My-my clit!" She screamed in ecstasy. Her voice was high, somewhat whiny and it turned him on.

David looked up and saw her furiously shake her head, then eye him. Her eyes were set aflame with lust as she dangerously swayed her hips. Then, he moved to bite her.

"Oww!" She peeped out.

He smirked then went back in on her love box. Her body rose several degrees and she threw her hands in his hair.

"Ohhh Gabby," she moaned just as he slid his tongue down then up her slit. He couldn't get enough of her. The taste of her sweet nectar would remain with him forever. He roughly yanked her back everytime she tried to back away from his tongue lashing. His nails dug into her bottom as he roughly palmed her full ass cheeks.

David then, slid his tongue up and chewed on her engorged pink clit. It was so round and hard. He felt her body spasm and knew it wouldn't be long now. His teeth teased the sensitive skin and then, with no warming he nibbled.

"Ohh Gabby, don't-! FUCK!" She screamed as another orgasm blindsided her body and a shock ran from the tip of her toes all the way to her belly button. "DAVID!" She cried out his name as her pussy spasmed and she grabbed his head.

David's nose swept across her light pubic hair and he inhaled quickly.

"Mmhhmm," he moaned, letting the scent of her travel through him. It was airy yet dark. Like eating forbidden fruit. He knew he shouldn't have but he just couldn't let her finish without him.

She continued to grind herself on his face, her thick curvy hips swayed in the sexist way. It was hypnotizing and soon David found himself rock hard. He wanted her on all fours with her ass in the air but knew it would take some warming up to. For now, he would just enjoy dining on her southern cuisine.

He licked her treasure until a contented sigh left Bianca's lips, then gave her velvety soft hole a kiss as she shuddered.

Their heavy groans filled the room as she stilled. He slowly rose from between her legs and hovered over her immobilized body.

His appearance was delightful. That dark hair seemed unruly as those bright grey eyes burned a hole through her. He had never looked so provocatively wanted. Her juices coated the bottom half of his face and every few seconds he would lick his lips, savoring the taste of her.

The look she gave him made the bulge in his pants grow bigger, so much bigger that it poked her in the hip. Her usually dark eyes grew brighter as her face developed a very saint-like look. His angel. Then as if on cue, she dazzeled him again.

Bianca made an attempt to shield her eyes. She threw her arms over her head and her hands over her face. She looked like an embarrassed child.

David heard her moan then asked: "Who are you hiding from, kitten?"

She took a few deep breaths then unraveled her arms, lifted her chin higher and spoke through closed eyes. "I'm sorry, Gabby," she apologized.

"For what?" He asked, incredously.

She bit her bottom lip and opened her wet eyes. "I don't know. I just can't help but think I've done something wrong."

It hit him then, she was really inexperienced. "Have you ever had sexual contact with anyone, ever?"

"No," she whispered. "I've never even seen a-a-um?" She looked down at his bulge then back up to his face.

Electricity ran through them. "Say it, sweetheart," he commanded staring.

"A dick," slipped from between her sweet lips and tainted the surrounding space.

He lifted her into a sitting position and held her face close to his. Then, almost instantly, his lips smashed against hers in a rough kiss. She tasted herself as he slid his tongue past her teeth and made her brain melt. The force of their contact ended with Bianca flat on her back and David nibbling on her neck.

"Oh Gabby," She begged. Her arms were spread above her head as she felt herself getting wet all over again.

He moved upward and sucked harder on the flesh behind her ear. "Say it," he commanded.

She was panting now, "Ahhhh, please Gabby-"

He held her arms down as he leaned over. A thick sexual tension hung in the air as he stared the exhausted beauty down. "The next time this happens," he spoke softly and inched closer, "...I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," he growled at her.

Her big brown eyes widened as everything clinched. She could feel her cheeks warm and heart beat erratically. The carnal look on his face told her he was serious. Those grey eyes stilled as he looked into the very pit of her soul.

He pulled them both up and kissed her one final time.

They stared for what seemed like forever then he let her go, she landed with a soft thud on the bed. He stood then took several steps back. "Get dressed, my love. You look absolutely dirrrty."

"Mhmm," she softly moaned but shook her head "yes".

She saw him smile then watched his eyes gaze over her body. He gave her a stout nod then retreated from the room.

She waited a few seconds before making a dash to the bathroom. Once there, she removed the remaining clothes and jumped into the steaming hot shower. She was in too much of a rush to think about the recent erotic actions. But her mind thought otherwise.

Her body felt like lava as she closed her eyes. His hands surrounded every inch of her. After touching her most intimate parts and savoring the taste of her juices, David had really showed her how sexually experienced he was. His mere tongue reduced her to a squirming mess.

She traced a soapy line down her sides, past her dark midsection until she reached her hips. They seemed wider, and more defined. The feel of them as she lathered and rinsed her body off gave her an empowered sense. And then she envisioned the look of David's lusty eyes and his eagerness made the still churning fire in her privates move to her cheeks. She felt empowered. Like the pride of womenhood was vested upon her shoulders.

Bianca cleaned up then climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She hummed a tune then went to get dressed.

"Ohhh fuck!" She cursed herself after realizing she grabbed the wrong bag. She had nothing in the big nike duffel bag appropriate to wear to a job interview. "Damnit!"

Two rapid knocks on the door startled her. She walked over to the bed and took a seat. "Come in," she commanded.

The door slowly opened and Jean-Marc walked in. "Bee, good morning."

She gave him a defeated smile. "Morning, Jean-Marc." Holding the plush white towel closer to her body, she cursed herself for not slipping something on. She was nearly naked and a tad uncomfortable in his presence.

Jean-Marc, on the other hand didn't notice. He approached her with a soft demeanor and stood a respectful five feet away after noticing an unsettled vibe. He carried two large shopping bags and stood before her. "Mr. Crete informed us about your interview last night and he wanted to make sure you dressed the part."

He handed the bags over to her. "What's this?" she asked.