Beecoming Bk. 01: Introduced Ch. 05

Story Info
The choice: self-restraint or fantasies unimaginable.
6.2k words
5
882
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers

----------------------------------------------------

This is the final chapter of a five-chapter book called "Introduced"--the first book of the Beecoming world. I do have plans for more books I could write in the series, but you can rest assured this is a completed one that stands on its own (er, when it's not sitting, or laying, or bent over, etc. *wink*).

----------------------------------------------------

A few more weeks passed, and we find Denise and Goldenbuzzy--the still-fairly-recent arrival and the queen whore of the land--enjoying a nice little sit-down together. The sun is high, and the two voluptuous ladies are all done up right--stylish shades, some flesh-colored bikinis. Goldenbuzzy had returned to her non-pregnancy slim at this point, and the two were enjoying a couple margaritas, in fragile but much-holding glasses. Denise held hers by the top of the thin glass stem, gave it a swirl, and said,

"Ahhhhh," coalescing into a tranquil sigh, "This is the life."

Goldenbuzzy was holding her glass with fingers wrapped higher than the glass stem, around its drink-holding part. Her fingers thus chilled more from the drink inside. She replied,

"Don't you know it baby, my girl? This is the way to have a good holiday." A slight shift occurred in the chair she was in, and she spilled a bit of her drink.

She kept speaking then: "Hey, don't move too bad, I said I'm enjoying life here!!"

The man under Goldenbuzzy, laying as he did upon her couch-like furniture and thus being the couch to her, took the condemnation in stride. "Well, if you would only make it so much easier to do my job, not distracting me and such, I would not form this tremor, my Queen."

Goldenbuzzy mellowed in part, and looked down. Her butt aching across his own lap, a member there wedging against there (more so one of her cheeks than the other); it was understandable that a man could get antsy here and there. She kissed her free hand and rubbed his inner thigh, nudging a glancing touch across his balls as she retrieved the hand. She took a measured sip of her drink, titties practically bursting out of the flesh-colored bikini top.

Denise saw there was more to do. She started, "Aw, looks like there was more yet to take care of." Goldenbuzzy refocused her downward gaze, and saw the spill was upon her right titty, dripping down to her toned tummy. Denise took corrective action,

"Here, let me help you with that babe," getting up from her own lap of a laying down-man couch, reaching Goldenbuzzy and helping undo her top. Though both ladies were busty and ass-y, Goldenbuzzy still took the cake, even in her non-pregnant form. The two's frontal assets rubbed along in a slow chaos as Denise mounted her friend, now an amalgamation of friend and potential lover, and removed the one-side margarita-splattered top. Goldenbuzzy cooed at the return of her upper birthday suit, hard-nippled boobs rushing out to greet Denise's still ensheathed ones.

"Ooo," Goldenbuzzy said, "I like how you help me there. And I like how you call me baaaabe."

"You ain't seen nothing yet."

Denise drew her head back and gave a sly smile, and then dropped it down and licked the drips of Goldenbuzzy's drink from her upper belly back up the side and front of the titty it came from. She finished with a full circular lick and suck on the nipple and areola, that part completely unnecessary due to the drink not hitting that area of the enormous orb.

Denise then looked back as her friend, her queen writhed and made more pre-sex sounds. The man Denise had been sitting on was stroking his cock, having obviously enjoyed the view. Denise returned to him and sat down again, her crack forming a valley for the increasingly sized pole to stress a home along. Something would have to give soon.

Conversation turned to more procedural affairs while there was a chance. After all, the ladies and their couch-men were in the center of the grand temple/arena again, and soon the day's big event would transpire.

-

"I still find it amazing how you can give birth to all those children, so quickly, and be back to sex readiness before you know it too, " Denise stated.

"Yes," Goldenbuzzy said reflectively, "It is a gift and a burden. Like all great positions are."

She squirmed a bit getting comfortable on the lap of the laying man, and had an aura unaware or unconcerned with her exposed breasts. She continued, "I have so many kids, I love them all. I'd like to see them all as they grow and develop. But it's not in the cards. I have too many."

The man below Denise gave a mild complaint of cramp, and she got up immediately and let him reposition. She then blew a kiss on her hand, rubbed his already fully-hard member with it in restitution, and sat back down with the crack of her bikini-bottomed ass along its length again. Rivers of juice were emanating through her bottom, suggesting she was hot and ready too.

Denise gave one final statement to Goldenbuzzy, in passion of both meaning and haste. "Gold'n, I know you care... and I know you will find a way to connect with another hive, there must be one out there. Like you said, for the gene pool to not become stagnant, and this glorious society to continue."

And Denise did mean it at this point. Though she'd had sex with no one so far besides that one tryst with Bianca those weeks ago, and planned to leave before too long, the energy and optimism of the place had already infused into her soul. Yes, everyone should be able to fuck whoever they wanted to, and not fuck whoever they didn't want to, and not receive consequences for the actions. The contingencies thereof, the babies and the attachments of men and women with them and each other, should be dealt with humanely and so to open up rather than just account for the hedonism. And they were doing it. Denise jiggled in excitement at what was to come for her right here, being in such a place.

Gold'n, lips pouty, set down her sunglasses with poise. She peered her head, adorned with the flowing blonde hair and shining godlike eyes forward, as a leader would appear. "So, let's do this then."

"Guards, let in the many of the city," Gold'n ordered to two ladies with electro-scythes and sparse dominatrix-like clothes of a few tight root straps. Gold'n sighed in recognition of the importance of the moment and concluded to all: "Let the orgy begin."

-

The two ladies Gold'n and Denise smiled, then took a last draught from each of the margaritas. But there was still more in the glasses. So, in synchrony, they turned to the faces of the laying-down men they sat upon and poured the remainder down their mouths, as if it was co-planned (it wasn't). The pouring was sloppy, and the men closed their eyes in strain as they widened their mouths fully to take in the maximum of the gift from the ladies. Still it splattered plenty outside as well, and the ladies turned their bodies more fully, now dangled prone upon their men, and laughingly licked drink upon the men's faces. This turned into serious make out sessions, and both could feel the straining members beneath them, back hard again after dipping again earlier, eager and ready to please and be pleased. Denise broke off her kiss and looked to her right.

A throng of citizens had already entered, relaxed and laughing with merriment. She could see all the way to the gate, where the two guards Gold'n had ordered were letting people in. Invariably strong greetings affectionately were given, often accompanied by kisses, an embrace, or a pet or grope. The one guard softly pulled down the other's top of roots, such that a couple of the tubes held up her boobs in a perky displayed position. The two laughed and then turned serious when making out, neglecting their duty seemingly for the day to come. A muscular man joined behind one of them and the scene became increasingly chaotic.

"You like what you see?" The man Denise was on, looking at the same thing, queried her. It was Ezekiel, a prized thoroughbred of the cult of men. Ezekiel spoke on, "This, all this, is a prize of the peace of our land. It's all thanks to her, our Queen. And while you see more, would you mind getting the 'guard treatment'?"

Denise gave a lusty expression in sheer satisfaction as she drew her head away, shifting back to lap-sitting facing away as before, except this time he sat up at her back. The furniture, made for pleasure-making, reformed to match their new position, and Denise looked on at the delicate, tough, beautiful Queen, more and more her Queen too, as Ezekiel expectedly clasped Denise's strapless bikini top and pulled it down to non-use. Denise's beautiful breasts popping out, she gave a throaty moan and thus had joined her friend, the Queen, in topless world.

But the Queen was ahead of her one step again. Somehow her bottom was already off. That's just figures, Denise thought, She always has these days liked a natural freedom. Nude, exposed, unprotected. Strong in her vulnerability. A model for us all. And Goldenbuzzy did indeed seem to reach for the model status. She had her face and mane statuesque as she sat up facing up, eyes closed behind sunglasses she had back on (for what stylish reason it mattered now, who knows), pumping up in an organic semi-rhythm as the man kneeling in front of her gave her a good time with mouth and fingers. Sometimes fingers in, sometimes giving circles around the precious mound as he spit on it for more lubrication and a respectful disrespect, giving her everything zoning more and more towards the center of that circle. Gold'n was gonna lose her mind. This was going to be one day for the history books.

-

Denise, while enjoying the tits caressing and pelvic waves from behind and under, was taken by the sight of Gold'n's man, which implored her further. More. The man, Atticus, on his knees had his balls and semi-erect penis showing, and Denise swayed forward to take a closer look. Ezekiel moved along with this change, taking the opportunity to hold Denise's bikini bottom as she ambled forward. The bikini bottom peeled off pleasingly, especially at its end when it was reluctant to part with Denise's hot wet cunt. Hotter all the time.

Before they knew it, there was Denise kneeled behind Atticus, licking his balls and jacking him with slowly increasingly intensity, Ezekiel behind Denise splayed somewhat out eating her ass and pussy (which she moaned in substantial praise for, having prepared before the ceremony for all potential processes), and at the front of the line Gold'n still enjoying the shit out of her own genital activation, with Atticus switching up his speeds and styles to give her a full professional run.

Gold'n, laying back held up only by her forearms at this point, took an egotistically fun moment for the crew. Had to, with everything going so well. She boasted, "Hey babes, you think the ol' nine-to-five beats this?"

Atticus responded with utter exuberance, mashing his face sideways along the now-ready pussy, one of his kill moves. Gold'n gave a quick scream of joy. Denise was beside herself, and said, "Baby, you've got to get this secret out to the--oh fuck--to the fucking world, for the love of God," holding it just barely together through the sentence for Ezekiel's own virtuosic activity behind her.

As Ezekiel voiced his own approval readily between pleasure attacks, Denise noticed in the distance, among the hordes in the arena's sphere having sex, about to have sex, or just spectating, two who she recognized. It was Bianca and Arch, the couple who (mostly) had resisted the society's open relations availability, with Bianca allowed per their agreement to only other women. Denise with a free hand gave a wholesome wave, a funny contradiction to the down-and-dirty activities of much of her remaining body. Bianca and Arch saw it, and waved back, with jovial expression and Bianca particularly still showing romantic haze from her night together with Denise. Denise blushed as she drew her hand back, and gave back in again to the matters at hand (and pussy, ass, mouth, and other hand) for her.

The foreplay passed by with further creativity and splendorous moments. There was a time Denise was up on Gold'n, kissing her and telling her sweet nothings, as they both stroked the cocks of the men at their sides. There was when blowjobs came to be the manner of the moment, and both girls semi-competed at the depth to which they could take their men, and the men gave scores pleasing to both. And there was Gold'n teaching Denise how to titty-fuck.

"Now, you see how much I've drippled spit between these two babies?" Gold'n showed with charming schoolteacher-like attitude, "Now, fuck my titties hunk."

Ezekiel was only too thrilled to put his dick between those giant masses, and Gold'n was as the leader would be a pro of bouncing 'em up and down around it with immature zest. "Careful," Ezekiel said, "You get it too good I might be cumming soon."

"Fuck it, you cum soon we'll just go again, in a while, and you take this slutty pussy when it's time. Now enjoy what I have to give you, and know you deserve it sooo much."

Gold'n was perfect at prescribing the statement the man wanted to hear, and felt real to him. And was real, wasn't it? After all, the men of a beehive do no practical tasks, and are prepared solely through their lives for the role of fucking a future queen, making her get their sperm, that's all. Why not a man could feel dignified doing the same?

Denise didn't need any convincing, that's for sure, as she emulated what Gold'n had showed her, looking slyly up at her man of now, Atticus, beckoning without words for cock to be between her own proud rack. Though she didn't have the size of Gold'n, she knew she should be plenty big enough to give Atticus a good time of this whorey move. Atticus, to no one's surprise, obliged. The motion involved him doing the thrusting more so rather than what Gold'n and Ezekiel were doing, but with the spit Denise provided and her natural assets, no one was left wanting. Denise felt like a ridiculous cartoon of a slut, and was whirling in the stream of pleasure and the excitement of ticking off previously-held boundaries. First time in group sexual relations, first time in a group of not only three but four getting off, first time having sexual relations with my bisexual friend...

But when it came to the crux of the moment, the time for pussies to be given dicks, and the true hardline of sex to be taken place, Denise had a hesitation. Ezekiel, who was about to take her, understood and left her unpenetrated in doggystyle position, joining instead Gold'n who was herself being taken doggystyle by Atticus.

"Oh, baby, I... understand..." Gold'n said between licks of Ezekiel's now-close cock and moans from the one filling her up from behind. "This is a lot, and you've done sooo much to... oh God yes that's it... to, give, this experience, a chance and do all kinds of stuff."

Gold'n gave a long quick few-seconds suck to Ezekiel, in perfect time with the bang with the man ramming her from behind.

The dick fell out of her mouth with a pop. "Find me a replacement please," she said from her used-and-ready-for-more-use mouth, "and I hope you had fun and I will see you, oh God, laterr."

Denise looked around. How about that solo chick in the second circle. Emily was there indeed commanding attention, banging this mounted dildo like a pogo stick she would get candy from if she won the prize from banging to the end of.

She'll do.

Emily was coaxed, made her bubbly super-excited entrance into the center circle, and after totally-unnecessary handshakes with the two men joined Goldenbuzzy in a rousing tryst of getting co-fucked.

Denise departed to vacant outer area, both in shock of what she had done and didn't do. Her pussy was still on fire, but her mind was happy with her respecting herself in this strange and beautifully-accepting land.

-

As Denise squatted a little while her thoughts became more negative however, and an unmistakable melancholy became imbued in her face. It was just then that saviors came, a couple naked but bearing clothing in the man's hand, the woman coaxing Denise to stand up and the man sheathing her now-confused body in a small men's smoking jacket. Denise immediately felt purposeful again, though the melancholy remained albeit halted from worsening further.

It was Bianca and Arch, of course, who were in the same circle and had seen her, and felt for her obvious plight. They held her, warmly, and listened as she gave her heat-of-the-moment rant.

"It's just, this man I'd never met before a few days before, and the other I'd only met moments before! I'd never done this, I promise." Denise gulped up her pride, "I was always one to give only, sexually, to one who had proven himself over a period of time I'd known him, and who I'd known too to be well-situated."

She continued, "Okay, well I did have a couple one-night stands once upon a time, but can you blame me? I guess no one will be blaming me here... and yes Bianca, I know we shared something special that one time... But this is a whole other level! Group sex?? In front of EVERYONE? Even you two are having sex in front of everyone!"

Denise stepped away suddenly, not in distrust, but to see what she what talking about. Indeed, Arch's cock though soft was red with recent use, and Bianca's pubic region the same in show of recent blood-flow. Looking further, Denise could see dried cum across Bianca's lower abdomen, as clearly at the end of missionary sex Arch had pulled out and sprayed all across there. Well, at least they have clearly had some good ol' fashioned fun today, Denise thought in a cute aside from her anxious state.

Arch stepped forward. "Denise, I can't argue with many of the things you say. And I imagine you're asking yourself now, can you go back from all the things you did in the center, where despite quitting before the fucking you showed yourself off to everyone doing quite crude acts. You may be asking yourself already, too, on the other side if you want to go back, as clearly you have been motivated to this point by something. But Bianca will answer your questions to the best she can."

Now Bianca came forward, and Arch stepped half-back. "Thanks Archy. Look, Denise, I'm a woman--as you have already got to know in full. And I know you know we don't try to show ourselves in sex (me and Arch, I mean), back at our house--we just get clumsy with the blinds routine sometimes, and you know how it goes, and you know how it went for you and me. But why do I, speaking on behalf of myself as half of me and Arch, choose to partake in the ritual together-fuck?"

"I know it brings something to others," she declared. "I know--look, remember when you did see me and Arch doing our thing? How exciting was that to you? How much better did you get to know us? And who did it hurt--look, even if we did partake even further, messing around with others outside our couple, who would it hurt here?"

"So why don't you?" Denise asked.

"It is simply a choice, D. We've liked to keep our monogamy the way it is, no other women for Arch and no other men for me, to have more of each other. But you show there is something real we can give, further than we have before."

Denise's eyes perked up, and her nipples hardened and crotch moistened again, though she did not know why.

Arch looked with sudden amazement at Bianca. "Are you saying... but why?"

Bianca looked back at her husband, enjoying his keen following of her thought. "Baby, you have been so good to me, letting me have other women, albeit Denise being the first, while you get nothing extra. I could sleep with yet another woman and another, and you sit with solid rock-like support behind my exploration. I love you. And I think you deserve more. And look what we could give to her, if she wants it."

RuaNYC
RuaNYC
3 Followers
12