Beecoming Bk. 01: Introduced Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca with her arm presented Denise like Vanna White presenting a prize, putting the full focus on her wants, inclinations and full self.

Bianca went on, "Denise is a lover of people. She has a good heart and head, and she doesn't want to hurt anyone. She wants to have comfort too, and she is legitimately excited by the possibilities of this place. But I'll stop talking now, what do YOU think Denise?"

Denise took a moment for full thought conclusion, and then spoke up with calm resonance. "I have indeed been excited, even almost-life changed, seeing the fence of whether I want to live this life for real or not. For me, I see now there is no halfway choice. Either I leave here or become a total fucking slut, in the only place I know it to be respected, even worshipped."

Denise now was the one to take a step forward. "I cannot just leave my old life behind fully with a random dude, hunk as he is and of high acclaim, in the center there. I see you both--friends, a female lover and a man I've grown to trust through non-algorithmic means, and you both have opened my heart. I am shining full, can't you see."

Beads of sweat appeared across Denise's face, neck, and upper chest, a drip of which fell down into where her cleavage was hidden. "But now, it is time for you to speak Arch."

"I never thought this moment, this decision would come upon me," Arch said, moving closer to Bianca and Denise who were now touching arms. "And I understand the full consequences herefrom. And I say..."

"...what you say..." Bianca continued.

"...as she says," Denise concluded.

Arch drew up to the two now embraced women, and they took off the smoking jacket Denise had so recently put on.

-

"Oah!" Denise said as Bianca began rubbing her pussy from below and behind, and Denise instinctively bent over.

She almost fell on Arch's cock, coming alive at a rapid pace. There was only one thing to do.

Soon it was a trancelike event, Bianca doing Denise in various ways from behind, while Denise sucked like a pro on her hands and knees. Yes she had been doing similar things a little while ago, but this was different. This time she was in it to win it.

Denise barely flinched as Bianca helped her to impaling herself reverse cowgirl on a leaning-back sitting Arch. God bless these chairs Denise thought, and then began giving him for all it was worth. Bianca flush in the face, gasped in pleasure, wonder and even shock at the moment unfolding.

Denise was a whore now, she wasn't gonna let this cock go until her turn was over. She rode it like a seasoned cowgirl, while Bianca for her part found a place again in front of the mayhem now, licking glancingly at the cock and pussy both combined in motion, licking her own fingers and giving some circled motions to Denise's clit too.

Denise was going to lose her mind. It was all happening so fast now. Is this what I am now, just a slut? What did I say before, did I really mean that. The Zenlike thoughts in the siege of sex continued. I am living my destiny, that's all I know. And if it isn't to feel this pleasure... then shit, those others out there don't know what they're missing.

Bianca had been patient, Denise knew, and it was time to give it back to her a bit. Give her husband back. They switched places. Only difference was Denise stood at the side of the impaling, grabbing Bianca's bouncing right titty with one hand while shoving her own towards the reclined recipient male of this fantasy.

Denise implored Arch, with questions about is her pussy as good as mine, are you enjoying this two women, and statements like you better remember this forever. Arch was all agreeability for this dominating moment his wife had let him have. Yes, both their pussies were the value of diamonds, they fucked like the pristinest creatures, and whatever else he could say to keep this event going full stop.

In a slower time in the action, though, all three noticed something. Bianca and Denise turned from their ongoing feeling each other up (though still continuing it), and Arch looked ahead while still rubbing his cock on the titties of both too (while of course still doing it too).

There was a man seemingly lost between their circle and the final one outside it. His lostness seemed obviously related to the item he carried in one hand--a cane for the visually impaired.

He clearly picked up though on the fact he had been noticed, and said, "Guys, don't stop on account of me. I just got here late, that's all. I'll find someone. It usually works out for me here."

The ladies felt for his situation right away, and Arch thought a step further. He had been thinking already, Yes, my wife deserves all the world for this. And he was thinking now, Why should this man have a bum day, of these rare holy ritual events, just because he is impaired and got here late.

Arch took his wife's hand off Denise's boob, and Bianca looked in wonderment (as if there wasn't already enough of it for her that day) and he brought it towards the other man. Arch looked back and saw Bianca's now increasingly understanding face turn into a plea, a question. And Arch took that as the sign he knew it meant. As they walked he just gave back a reliable strong smile, and left her to find out the surprise that was the answer to her question. He put her hand on the man's bulge.

The man came to in alertness, and said, "Well I'll be. I, Eli, thank you all." And it was on for all. Except Denise at first. Arch started prepping his wife's pussy for doggystyle, while Bianca took with a playful, harmless vengeance her own gift. Their marriage was one of giving back and forth now, and giving and being given from others (at least two now). There was no room for restraint in this world of trust and fidelity.

Denise was open-eyed as it unfolded, agape nearly as Bianca had been. She is willing to accept the forbidden cock borrowed under her husband's provision... Sucking she is through the pants of the man, desperate clearly for more and brave enough her and Arch to face the future of their marriage after today's experiments... And I have just been moping over sexing a cock in public belonging to a man who hasn't been given the third-degree by me (me knowing, of course, all these men have been given the utmost screening already in this glorious, women-led land). Alright, well maybe there are other ways to look at it too... But fuck it, I'm not going to be the one to not partake fully when Bianca's already showed she can.

And so the full orgy of the four ensued. Somehow Denise was back to a two-women-two-men situation. They took turns riding Eli's cock (for some reason cowgirl was real in vogue in the early going here). Denise teased Arch and Bianca for taking so long to get outside their original arrangement, to which both responded in different ways.

Arch: "Suck my cock, bitch," and Denise did just that with devilish zest.

Bianca: "It just took the right one I guess, oh fuck!" She taking what Denise had already known of by now--the cock that was so brilliant, Eli's.

Arch, not to be outdone, gave it to Denise in doggystyle in soon parallel; he had plenty of tricks up his sleeve, a stroke to die for. Denise did feel indeed like she was dying... and going to heaven. The cock hit all her spots inside with exquisite magnitude, twists, and rhythm.

It was starting to look so good to Bianca, that she suggested to her visually-impaired new lover, "Let's take it down there with them, and do it side-by-side as a team."

Eli agreeingly groped her boob from behind one time, and then got up with her as Bianca led him to more delights. It was time to get it to win it, with all last restraints finally thrown out the window. The sun shown fiercely in noontide and all the other couples and groups around were reaching a fevered pitch, their moans, grunts and bodily sounds emanating from all directions and distances.

Bianca on the floor was actually now fucked by Arch first, as he led Eli to Denise quickly and the doggystyle assembly line commenced. Arch wanted to take a specific time with his wife--show her he could still get it done, and check her for her own responses. Was their relationship ruined now, or in fact altered for the better?? Arch couldn't believe it, his sex with his wife was the hottest he'd had in a while--since, in fact, she had been seen with him making love by the circumstantial voyeur Denise those weeks ago. This was even better, in fact. His slut wife. Look at her there, her mouth forms a perfect "O" with her eyes closed, as if she wants a third man in the mix. He was both enraged and enlivened, and his further increased activity only made her cream and shout his name and shout in pleasure what a slut she'd become more. It was a vicious cycle of beautiful, twisted, and sexy as hell change.

Denise, for her part, couldn't believe the gift she herself was receiving, though she had no partner to give it to her. It was a gift she'd given to herself. It was a gift she was given by this terrific man behind her, gifted himself with this gorgeous perfectly-shaped instrument. She wished she could be here forever. In the current sex, or in the society? She didn't care. All logical thought was half-wrought and pointless now. She yelled out a word, it was time:

"Switch!"

And the men followed the order like clockwork.

"What are you doing to me D... did you know I wanted this all the way back then, oh!" Bianca groaned in submission to the pleasure, as the man she was now legally cheating with again rammed her up good pain-ending strokes.

"You know as well as I do, we're just co-whores in this now... It's time to show them what you're made of, earn your time with these men built just for sex," Denise said.

I guess it must've been just the words the men needed to hear, the combination of seriously playful self-degradation and the highest praise of their abilities, because they started to buckle as they careened towards losing control and what would follow.

"Yes, men, you know what you need to do," the girls said more or less together, as one cooing dick-hungry cute taking-every-inch voice.

The men did what they were supposed to do, which all had agreed to. The blasts of semen were beyond what could be believed. Seemingly endless jets pumped and PUMPED and PUMPED into these poor privileged girls.

If they fancied themselves courtesans, they had certainly got their payment now. The men removing their endlessly sensitive dicks carefully from the cunts, so much was both inside and showing its excess flowing outside.

The girls dropped, and turned on their sides facing each other, drained, elated, lassitude throughout. And more. Both girls looked at each other in notice, and then down their own bodies and felt their own tummies with a light touch, and looked back at each other and laughed. A laugh of success and victory.

They then reached across to each other's pussies, and began stroking up cum that they put on their own and each other's tits and mouths. They ended this display with a fully-satisfied set of kisses, making "oooo..." sounds, messing up each other's faces more with the seed.

They then turned to look at their equally-satisfied men, who showed of a job well-done and a memory they would never forget (a sight for Arch, and the series of sounds and descriptions by the girls of what they were doing and looked like for Eli).

The girls got comfortable in their side-laying down positions, and looked up with smug faces and new questions.

"Yes, yes, and yes," Arch answered before any question could take verbal shape. He beckoned to Eli, "Yes?"

"Yes," Eli said knowingly.

So Arch continued, "Baby, Bianca, you are still mine no matter the child of Eli's you will bear. Our family is just bigger now."

"And, Denise?" Eli spoke, knowing her name from the verbal games that had accompanied the flesh ones, "I just want to say you are one hell of a woman. Bianca bears my contribution now, but you don't seem to be married to any of the people here. You just took on the pregnancy of a man who is married to the other."

Denise looked back to Bianca, their smiles still undimmable, their faces still with slowly-solidifying cum dripping and forming grotesquely-hot designs. "Oh well," Denise said, "At least this place in our family means I can see my whore girlfriend some more."

Bianca pursed her lips with a faux-complaint that made her redden with sexy submission once more, and the girls giggled as they drew their heads in, and had one more moan-y make out. Then another figure appeared.

It was Goldenbuzzy, come to greet them from the middle. Everyone was all done. Denise looking in the distance could see Emily, the bubbly hoe who had replaced her, asleep sloppily upon a furniture piece reclined as Arch and Eli had used theirs earlier.

Legs spread this way and that, cum matting her tits and face, Denise could notice also that she was actually slightly pregnant already, probably a few months. Guess she was just here for the sport... I don't blame her, Denise thought, and turned back to her friend, her dear friend, who had opened so many doors for her.

"Denise," the one Denise had affectionately nicknamed Gold'n said, "You have come through so many trials, so many hard decisions in life, from when I knew you back when I was different to now with your motions of soul-finding. And you found yours. I'm so proud of you."

Gold'n's eyes blazing in their full yellow, she gave the now-standing Denise a kiss on the forehead. A bit of cum from Gold'n's nose was left near the hairline of Denise's brunette now-wild, matted untamed clumped flow of hair.

"I am honored," Denise said as she reflected on her transition today and future of childbearing and further sexual opening.

"And Bianca," Gold'n said turning to the other now reaching her feet, "and Arch... You both, I give you praise not because you opened up to fantasies extramarital, but because you did it on your own terms."

"Thank you," Bianca said, receiving Goldenbuzzy's embrace meant to give warmth but not intrude on the future-unknown path of the now Pandora's box-opened couple, as they would decide whether to take on more sexual partners or even revert to their prior being. In this case, though, the embrace left Goldenbuzzy gaining more cum on her chest than was shared vice versa.

"May I?" Goldenbuzzy said with candor more of an unsure servant than a ruling queen, motioning towards her new receipt. Bianca and Arch both nodded an "of course."

"And Eli, I KNOW you're okay with it," Goldenbuzzy said, and swiped a bit of the new cum off her near-right nipple and tasted it with her typically-perfect display style.

"Mmmm, Arch and Eli... Arch, I know I may never get you, but a trip it would be to be bred by you. And Eli..."

"You I've always had the most respect for," said in her most sensual voice, "You don't let a few hangups ruin a day. You never have. I noticed before you weren't here. And now I notice, your sperm's fertilization of Bianca is complete, as Arch's is for Denise."

How Goldenbuzzy knew these things, no one could tell, but they all exalted her wisdom and her humble unmasked sexuality.

Everyone thanking each other and exchanging numbers as necessary, and towels, the ladies and gentlemen now exited, the ladies now with a used sway in their walk and the men strutting like the studs they were.

And all was happy, and peaceful, in cumville that day.

12