All Comments on 'Been There Done That'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Sounds like a wonderful family!

5

johntcookseyjohntcooksey12 months ago

Evokes a lot of ‘I remember whens…’. Good scene, well told. Thanks very much.

jamesapplejamesapple12 months ago

Another great story that may be in the wrong category

dob092095dob09209512 months ago

Great story. If any of your readers have never been cheated on, well it’s not me. Had a girl once who cheated on me, later in life, after first wife and we stayed together. But any thoughts of “you may be the one” were gone.

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

I recall my father asking me if I had been "messing around with some gal" and if that was why my first wife was divorcing me. I told him "Several times I have had the opportunity and a few times I had the inclination, but those two things never occurred simultaneously." He just nodded and said "Okay then" and that was the last time he asked me why I got divorced.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6612 months ago

A good but not great story. 4 stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

That sure stirred up some memories and that's all I'm going to say.

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

neat story of consequences. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not even close to an Erotic Couplings story, still a good story, but anyone who grabbed some lube and dropped their trousers in anticipation is going to be disappointed. Would love a continuation or expansion of this story, fill in more of the stories that were told.

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months agoAuthor

Dang it! I submitted this to the Non-Erotic category. It's not supposed to be in the Erotic Couplings category because it clearly is not that kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

any mature man, not thinking with his dick, would NEVER advise giving a cum dumpster a second opportunity to fuck your life up.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Just some good words !

5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Most people have something similar happen to them or someone they know. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...