Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Naked.
8.5k words
4.62
5.1k
7

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you may have read, I finally hit the character limit with this particular entry. The limit is 40k characters, including spaces. This entry (without the intro and outro paragraphs, or the links to previous posts, is over 43k characters, and a little over 8k words.

It also took a while to proofread because of all the people mentioned. Up to and including this entry, I had been writing them all down using real names and changing them to aliases before posting. That proved to be incredibly confusing when it came to this post, I had mixed up names until I realized it was much easier to pair up couples with names of the same first initial.

-------------------------------------

Monday, May 27th 2019

(This one's going to feel like it's leading toward something unfitting for this subreddit, and that some of you might not be excited about, but please keep reading!)

The fucking A/C went out at some point in the early morning before we woke up. By the time I got out of bed I was covered in sweat. I went to the bathroom and saw how my hair was sticking to my neck, and tied it into a loose ponytail. I splashed some cold water on my face and contemplated taking a quick shower, but decided to go into the living room to check the thermostat. 88 degrees. Fuck me. I was only wearing the crop/tank from yesterday, and a highlighter pink thong, and I felt stifled from the heat. I cracked some windows to get a breeze flowing through the apartment, and called the office for the apartment complex. Apparently since it was a holiday it would take a while for maintenance to get out to us. Perfect.

Kelly and her boyfriend (let's just call him Ken to make this easier on me) had cleaned their pool earlier in the weekend, and we planned on swimming and hanging out for Memorial Day anyway since we all had the day off. But that wasn't going to be until about 1pm. It was barely 9:30am, so I figured I may as well make some sort of plan with my brother and see if I could get his window open too. I went to knock on his door and it opened, it was unlatched.

"Hey, are you awake?" I whispered. Nothing. "Hey!" I opened the door further and stepped in. I was having trouble adjusting to the darkness so I flicked on his light, causing him to grumble and roll over to face me.

"Hey what? Why?!" He groaned and turned to me, squinting. "Where's my shirt?" He threw his sheets off and I immediately felt my body flush with the combination of the heat... and the fact that he looked to be fully hard in his boxer briefs. I only saw a glimpse before I turned away, but it was enough to see that it was very restricted. It looked painfully hard. And once again I found myself just dying to see it unrestrained, to finally see just how big he is. I stepped back into the doorway and looked at the wall opposite his bed.

"The air conditioning is broken, and it's going to be a while before they can fix it. We need to get out of the apartment, I can't live like this." I said shakily. I could feel my body reacting to the image that was currently flooding my head. I thought to myself how if it wasn't so fucking hot I would absolutely go throw myself on my bed and shove my hand between my legs.

"Oh, that probably explains why my shirt is gone I guess." He yawned out. I could hear him stand up and stretch. I couldn't help glancing over as he raised his arms over his head and arched his back, pushing his hips forward in a way that, thanks to his anatomy, looked obscene. He literally looked like he was about to burst from his briefs and I felt like my eyes were going to pop from their sockets. I immediately felt bad for looking, and stepped out, briskly heading for my room while I called back over my shoulder.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and get dressed, you should do the same!" I closed my door, made it to my bathroom and threw my clothes off and into my hamper. In the mirror I could see how red I was, whether from sweating or from being aroused, I wasn't sure, but my nipples were hard, and I felt the ache between my legs. I turned the shower on and waited for the temperature to adjust before I stepped in. I let the water cascade over me and couldn't help letting my hand slide between my thighs. I clamped my legs together, trapping my hand as I rubbed my fingers against my slit and placed a hand on the shower wall to brace myself. It didn't take long for me to cum, but it wasn't enough. I knew what I needed but I also knew I wasn't going to get it. I leaned back against the wall opposite of my shower head, and parted my legs a little. With my fingers, I spread myself open slightly so the water could spray against my clit. It felt intense, I was still sensitive from the first orgasm and this was JUST close to being too much. I hooked my fingers and sunk them into myself, pumping a few times before I came again. I was so pent up I honestly could have kept going, but I was feeling a little lightheaded from the combination of the heat and the exertion. I didn't know if I could take this any more. I really needed to satisfy the ache between my legs.

I was thinking about the get-together later today, and who all was supposed to come. Obviously Kelly and Ken would be there, and for a second I imagined what it would be like to fuck Ken. Obviously I would never do that to Kelly... unless they wanted to share me. Hmm... Now I was getting even more heated. Monica would be there, and I know she's also bi, but that really wasn't what I was craving, what I needed. The other couple who had gone to my show a few nights ago, (uhhh let's say Steven and Sarah) were coming as well, and another guy, Rick.

Oooh, Rick. He'd been single for about a year and a half now. He's incredibly sweet, usually my go to guy for moving furniture and putting things together that I needed help with. He went to get me groceries and feminine products when I was sick once, and we hung out occasionally just the two of us in the past. I remembered the way he looked at me the very first time I wore my bikini in front of him, when we took a group vacation to a cabin that had a big hot tub. Everyone was surprised, I had just started to come out of my shell with my friend group, especially since my breasts had grown since inducing. It was the most skin I'd ever shown around them, and I felt incredibly self conscious when all of their eyes were on me. Particularly the first night, because the other girls had turned in early so it was just me and four guys in that hot tub that night (something that fueled a very intense fantasy for literally months afterward). Everyone was very polite and they weren't making me uncomfortable. I got used to, and kind of enjoyed the occasional glances they would take at my cleavage. But he had looked surprised, and speechless, he looked like he blushed, and I don't know, something about that look made me feel like a goddess that night.

I'd thought about asking him out, I was pretty sure he was into me beyond just my physical appearance, Ken and Steven had both told me he had a huge thing for me, and I knew we got along well. Because of the self esteem hit I'd taken previously because of reactions to my breast milk, it made me afraid to get to the point where I'd have to share that with him. What if he reacted badly? I had such a high opinion of him I was afraid to lose that. But with how well my brother took it a few nights ago, maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought. I was horny enough that I was actually considering letting him in my pants TODAY and then seeing where the relationship went from there. I might... actually get laid for the first time in years. I finished my shower, doing my best to ignore the throbbing ache in my core.

I dried off, did my skin routine, and put on some light makeup that wouldn't run if I got sweaty again, as well as sunscreen. I redid my ponytail, this time tighter and cleaner. I put on my black bikini, some little jean shorts, and a baby blue shirt that's covered in donut print. It's very thin and lightweight and the bikini top was completely visible through it, but it breathes so well. I kept looking in the mirror, turning and twisting to get different angles, giving myself a once over, trying to make sure I could do this. I pulled on the waistband of my shorts to check myself out. I was due for my waxing later in the week but I didn't think he'd mind my situation at all if I was being honest. Then I heard my brother's shower running.

Fuck. How could I do this and not risk my brother having to hear or know. I wanted to let loose and I know I can be vocal. There was no way I'd be able to stifle myself while finally ending this dry spell. I quickly figured that I'd make my intentions clear with Rick, surely he'd be on board. We could find an excuse to make a drink run or something, and we'd volunteer, I'd bring him back here, let him have his way with me, and then we'd come back with a box of Capri-Sun that we'd picked up from the corner store at the last second on our way back when we remembered why we had supposedly left the party 5 hours earlier. No one would suspect a thing! It was perfect, a fool proof plan. I started getting both way too turned on and way too over confident about this. I was going to ride this guy until my pelvis shattered. I picked up my phone and texted the group chat.

[Ladies, our A/C is busted, can someone please offer us sanctuary until the party today because I can't stand another minute in this sweat box.]

Kelly responded pretty quickly, we could come by early if we helped her and Ken set up. Score! I went to the living room, packed up the Switch, and checked the stuff in our fridge to make sure there wasn't anything that needed to be eaten right away. We were golden. I was getting antsy sitting on the couch, waiting for my brother to come out. I kept bouncing my knee and stopping myself when I realized I was doing it, only to catch myself doing it again seconds later. My hand was shaking as I tried to type on my phone.

[Just waiting on my bro to finish getting ready to leave.]

[Come on in when you get here, we'll probably be out back or in the kitchen.]

Finally he came out, still getting his shirt on. He looked much more awake and presentable. "Fuck, it's so hot! It wasn't this bad when the power went out."

"Yeah well, it was also night time when that happened. We still have the sun beating down on our building."

"True. We're not staying here until the party right?" He asked, already tugging the collar of his t-shirt to fan himself off.

"Actually we're going over there early, are you cool waiting until it starts to eat? We can head over now if you're ready."

"Awesome, I'm ready."

We ended up stopping at Sonic on the way there for some cream slushes and mozzarella sticks. Being out of the apartment, despite the sun, it felt good to be in the fresh air and I ended up forgetting about my more carnal needs. We made it to Ken and Kelly's and by that time they were pretty much done setting up. I offered to help with some food prep as it got closer to when people were supposed to arrive, but otherwise they had taken care of everything. The boys started playing Cuphead co-op, and Kelly and I talked for a bit. I hadn't seen her since my show, and she was gushing at me about it. We went back and forth about singing in general, how she knew I was good but that was next level, and we talked ourselves into running to Best Buy and buying a karaoke set up for the party.

By the time we got back, it was about time and people started texting to say they were on their way. Kelly and I set up some snack trays and finished preparing food, Ken cleared the pool surface of any new bugs and such, and my brother set up the karaoke stuff just in case. Monica arrived first, brought a bunch of alcohol with her, but neither my brother nor I drink, so that meant nothing to us. Sarah and Steven showed up and then Rick. As soon as I saw him I started to feel heated, remembering my intentions. My plan. I came up to him and said hi, gave him a hug, and stood a little closer than normal to him, talking about work and stuff. I caught myself doing that thing we girls do sometimes where we can't stop playing with our hair and twisting it around our fingers while we talk to someone we're interested in. I was keeping it innocent though. I'd crank it up once we were in the pool and wearing less clothing. I finally let him say hi to everyone else and caught my brother giving me a weird look.

I went to the bathroom to check myself out again in the mirror, nothing had changed, but I just wanted to adjust my boobs, and double check that I still felt good about myself. I heard Kelly tell people they could get in the pool if they wanted, so I took off my top and the shorts, throwing them on the desk chair in their office. Kelly, my brother and Rick were already getting in the water, perfect! I stepped in and even just up to my thighs it was so refreshing. I undid my ponytail, put the hair band on my wrist, and fully submerged myself, swimming over to my brother before resurfacing.

"How are you doing? Are you hungry at all yet?"

He turned to face me and I didn't miss the quick glance down to my cleavage, which also added fuel to the fire. "Yeah I'm good, I've been snacking for a little bit, and Ken's getting ready to start grilling now that everyone's here, so I can wait."

"Okay! If you want me to take you home at any point, let me know." I offered. I didn't want to let my quest for dick get in the way of being a good sister. He nodded and suddenly Monica surfaced between us, startling us both. She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey (she called me some sort of pet name I don't quite remember, I think it was 'Sweet Tits') don't hog your boy all night, let him have some fun!" She leaned against the wall of the pool and rested her arms on the edge, pushing her shoulders back, and her chest forward. Was she... oh my god... was she flirting with him? I didn't know how to feel about it, I felt a pang of something and it wasn't great. Anger? Maybe sadness?... No, I'm pretty sure it was jealousy. But there was nothing I could do about it anyway. If I cock blocked either of them I'd just come off as overprotective, and it's not like I actively want to deny my brother the opportunity to have fun with anyone else. Oh my god I'm a mess. I just needed to take care of myself first. I turned to locate Rick. I was going to make this happen.

He was swimming in the deep end, nursing some sort of mixed drink. Oh god, why did I use that word? Now that's all I'm thinking about! Anyway, I readjusted my top out of habit, it was probably fine to be honest, and I made my way over to him.

"Hey there." I said softly, trying my best to sound cool and calm. I'm pretty sure it came out as the equivalent of texting the word "hey" with like 17 'y's. But it got his attention anyway.

"Hey! Wow, Bee. You look amazing, as always." He said, so genuinely and so warmly I could have wrapped my legs around his hips right then and there. Jesus, it was so bad. I actually started to make myself feel anxious. But I smiled, and I'm sure I blushed hardcore.

"Thank you, you're looking pretty good yourself, kind of a whole 'Chris Evans vibe' going on here." I gestured toward him, kind of highlighting key areas. His very broad shoulders, great for holding on to, or hooking my legs over when he's-... Um, also his face, looking very much up to the duty of being my new favorite chair. These were actual fucking thoughts I was having. I don't know what had gotten into me, I only knew what I wanted to get INTO me. Oh my god! I can't stop! Sorry.

Anyway mostly his eyes and hair and really broad shoulders have that vibe. He shook his head but laughed. "Shut the hell up."

I moved a little closer. "No really. Least, I think so." He playfully backed away. I ended up with my back to the pool wall and his back to the open water. We had moved closer to the middle of the pool so I could actually stand in the water, which had the effect of making him either have to crouch in front of me or just stand and tower over me. He elected to crouch.

"I've missed you these last few weeks." I said softly, looking at his chest as I placed my hand against it, letting my fingers spread in his light chest hair. I could feel my heart pounding in my head. I was really doing this wasn't I? He gently grabbed my wrist, and lifted my hand from his chest, backing away just a little before smiling at me warmly.

"I've missed you too! I'm sorry I missed out on your show the other night! Everyone said you were great, I wish I'd known earlier, we figured you didn't really talk about it much because you didn't want us there."

"Well, no one really ever asked me about it so I thought no one was interested."

He met my eyes. "I was." There was a weight there, at the end. 'Was', and I felt my face fall a little, maybe I was reading too much into that.

"Well, you know how shy I can be. I kind of got used to it being my own thing, you know?"

He nodded, and perked up a little bit. "Kelly said you guys went and got stuff for karaoke, are we going to get to hear you sing tonight?" He looked hopeful.

"Oh, I think you're going to have to earn that." I answered with a bit of a sultry shoulder move.

He laughed softly, "Not sure what I'd have to do to earn that."

I was ready to respond with something like "I'll bet you could think of SOMETHING." When a pair of hands appeared from behind him and covered his eyes.

"Who can it beee now?" A sweet voice sang from behind him.

"(Rachel)! You made it!" He said with excitement, before taking her hands and turning to face her. A pale brunette girl with blue eyes, that my brother pointed out, looked like a less curvy version of me after we had left.

"Yeah, they let me go early because we were pretty much dead." She responded.

"Awesome!" He turned to me, "Bee, this is Rachel, my girlfriend-" And there it was. I should have guessed. Suddenly his, what I thought to be playful ways of teasing me were revealed to be polite ways of not engaging and not hurting my feelings. I felt like a huge idiot. It was my fault really. I'd had plenty of chances, plenty of times to express interest in him and I let my own issues prevent me from taking that chance. I also realized how stupid I felt for getting the idea in my head that I was going to take him to bed TONIGHT. Knowing that I don't work that way. I just felt like a massive tool, but I saved face and smiled as genuinely as I could muster. "Rachel, this is Bee."

She reached to shake my hand, "Oh! YOU'RE Bee, he's talked about you some! Nice to meet you!" I shook her hand and expressed similar sentiments, then asked politely how they'd met, how long they'd been dating, the usual. I felt my arousal crash and burn, which was probably for the better, it was getting the better of me. I expressed how happy I was for them and then let them talk amongst themselves for a bit while I went to find others to talk to. Everyone seemed deep in conversation so I took advantage of the sunny weather, sprayed on more sunscreen, and laid out on a lounger to watch the pool.

I convinced myself it was the heat in the apartment that had my head all messy and unable to think straight, it made me feel a little better. But truthfully I felt kind of left out at this point. Everyone was paired up. Well, except for Monica... and my brother. I spotted them in the hot tub, sitting across from each other, Monica was talking with broad gestures and excited movement, as she does, and my brother was nodding. He was either being polite or he was totally into her. And I felt it again. That pang of jealousy. I knew it was irrational. He didn't belong to me. I realized later in the evening it wasn't so much jealousy as it was the protective big sister instinct rearing its ugly head as I'd been afraid of. I knew Monica wasn't the type for relationships currently, and I think she tends to date women more than guys. I just didn't want him to get hurt. As I was thinking this stuff over, I saw her move around in the hot tub to sit right next to him and touch his shoulder. It set me on edge. I wanted to go over and join the conversation but I didn't want to be clingy.