Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Kelly showed up and saved the day. She brought me water and sat on the lounger next to me. "I know you just got out of the pool, but do you want to come sit in the hot tub with me? Your brother looks like he could use some backup."

I laughed, and agreed. She gave me her hand, pulled me up off the lounger and we made our way around the pool to the hot tub.

"What are you ladies gossiping about?" Kelly teased as we sat on the edge, letting our feet in the hot tub. The bubbles were off so I could see nothing was happening below the surface of the water. Monica scooted so there was a little space between her and my brother, and she spoke up.

"I was just asking him about school and if he had to fuck a dude at this party, who would he pick." My brother instantly made a face that suggested that wasn't at all what they were talking about, and I couldn't help laughing hard. Kelly and Monica took turns suggesting who would be the best candidate of the three other guys at the party. And both of them settled on Rick for some reason.

"Speaking of, Rachel's sweet, have you met her, Bee?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I have. She seems cool. We'll find out for sure once we play some games."

They nodded, and Kelly added. "It's funny, I kind of thought you two had a thing, I'm surprised you guys never dated." Please don't rub this in Kelly.

I shrugged. "I thought about it, I guess I just... thought too long."

"Mm." Kelly huffed. "Well, now your partner will have to get your brother's approval before you can bring him back to the apartment." She nudged my brother. "Or are you a 'nobody's good enough for my big sis' type?" She put on a gruff voice and made stomping motions in the pool while she said it.

He shook his head. "I trust her judgment." He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Really he shouldn't. He was there at the end of my last long term relationship. It wasn't pretty.

Monica interjected, "So does that mean you'd let her pick out some ladies for you?" She elbowed him playfully and he rubbed his arm.

I looked toward Monica, "If you're hoping you made the cut, you're sorely mistaken." I cocked my brow at her and she put a hand to her chest in feigned offense.

"Okay, bitch!" She added, and we all laughed.

The rest of the day flew by, Monica didn't flirt with my brother as much as I'd been afraid of, in truth she was just being herself and I was being paranoid. We ate, played Mario Kart, Smash, and some Overcooked. Rachel turned out to be decent at them all. We got into a heated round of Mario Party that pit Monica and I against Steven and Ken. Monica made the bet that the losing team had to skinny dip together. Truthfully I didn't want to skinny dip at all. I was incredibly nervous about the whole thing because with Monica you never had any idea if she was being serious or not. It was close for the longest time and then in the last couple turns and with the bonus stars, Monica and I managed to finish with 6 stars and 90 coins, while they had 0 stars and 6 coins. The guys were good sports about it but they did their best to negotiate the terms of the bet now that they'd lost. They agreed they wouldn't have to skinny dip until the sun had gone down, and we moved on to karaoke instead.

Kelly and Ken kept talking up my singing prowess from the other night and it made me feel a little awkward for being put on the spot. Instead I did a few duets and group songs with others, purposefully keeping it low key, and then agreed that I'd close it out so no one would have to feel embarrassed about following me. I ended up singing Snake Eater from Metal Gear Solid 3, and then What's Up, by 4 Non Blondes so the party could join in.

After that we played a card game and ate some leftovers. And by that point it was about 11. Rick and Rachel had left, and Steven and Sarah followed. Monica gave Steven a ton of shit for not paying up his side of the bet, to which he shrugged and Sarah shook her head. I'm pretty sure they only left so he wouldn't have to do just that. Once they were out, Monica immediately turned and set her sights on Ken. He held his hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay okay! But only because I have the right to be naked in my own home." He went to the side of the house and turned on the pool lights, and the bubbles in the hot tub. Then he cockily sat in the hot tub, and made a show of reaching down, and then holding his trunks up over his head before setting them on the ground outside of the water.

"Wooooo!" Monica yelled. She was definitely a little buzzed. Ken was also more than a little buzzed. He was being more blunt and vocal. Kelly was fine, I'd seen her drinking throughout the day but I'd never seen it have any sort of effect on her the entire time I'd known her. She sighed and stood up, unwrapping the towel from her body.

"May as well join him." She said as she went out and sat next to him in the hot tub. She kissed his chin and rested her head on his shoulder smiling.

Monica laughed and took her skirt off, and went to sit across from them in the hot tub. My brother and I looked at each other and I rolled my eyes when Monica yelled. "Come on, what's the hold up?" We both made our way back outside.

My brother and I sat across from each other in the water, and we just kind of soaked in the warmth of the hot tub. I sank in my seat and rested my head on the edge. Monica broke the silence.

"You know, Kelly. When you said you was gonna join him, I thought you meant skinny dipping. Can't believe you'd make your man suffer alone." She said with a playful grin.

Kelly laughed. "Oh, he's hardly suffering. This is a typical Saturday night kind of thing for us."

Monica scoffed, "So even if we weren't here, you'd STILL be wearing your swimsuit?"

"Well- no, but-" she started.

"It's okay, Ken. I'll be the one to show some solidarity, I gotchu." And before anyone could process, she slid the shoulders of her one piece down, and then gripped the top and tugged it down her body. She shifted, and was clearly raising her hips, and before we knew it, she had her one piece wadded up in her hand, and tossed it over my brother's head onto the patio.

My brother's eyes bugged for a second, and he focused on something behind me, I guess trying to avoid looking at Monica. I'd seen her tits plenty of times before so I didn't care about not looking, truthfully she was sitting so low that her nipples were only occasionally visible when the bubbles fluctuated low enough. And you couldn't make out anything below the surface except the vague shape of her body, clearly nude. I glanced over where Ken was and couldn't see anything either. I thought maybe I could make out the shape of his cock, but I didn't want to look too hard while I tried to render that in my head. Honestly, this was to be expected from Monica, Ken was a surprise. Monica looked at Kelly expectantly.

She sighed. "Oh what the hell." She leaned forward and slipped the straps of her bikini top down holding the cups to her breasts as she took it off. I figured she was going to do what Monica did and avoid showing her nipples as well, but as she did this, Monica sat up, her tall body seated a little straighter, and her small breasts were fully visible. Kelly made a face and set her top aside, her boobs weren't totally out of the water but her nipples were mostly visible apart from when the bubbles reached too high. My brother definitely looked at both of them now. They both had nice tits, and Kelly especially was probably right up his alley.

Monica mimicked the impatient Judge Judy gif. "Bottoms?"

Kelly made a smug face, "not my fault you wore a one piece."

Monica clicked her tongue. "You really gonna let Ken hang dong and argue semantics?"

Kelly relented, and reached into the water. She leaned forward as she tugged her bikini bottoms down her legs before she balled them up and threw them at Monica's face.

"I don't need this charity from you!" Monica joked and tossed them in my brother's direction. He panicked and sort of half attempted to catch them half attempted to not touch them, and ended up batting them with his forearm so they landed behind Ken on the patio. Kelly laughed and even I was kind of distracted at her tits reacting to the energy. But now I was feeling nervous. There was no way Monica was going to let it end here. And if Kelly and Ken hadn't relented, I would have been able to stand my ground. But now that they'd given in they'd be teaming up with her. And I was definitely outnumbered now. To make matters worse... I was feeling kind of turned on at the tension in the air. As I noted this, Kelly and Monica both slowly turned to me.

I sank in the hot tub until the water was at shoulder level. "No way." Was all I could say.

"Come on, Bee! We're all adults! It's a bonding experience!"

I shook my head. I felt hot with anxious energy, different from the heat of the water.

"Party pooper!" Kelly teased, but Monica had already turned her attention to my brother.

"Come on, clearly YOU'VE got the balls here." She laughed and it looked like she touched his knee and shook his leg. I couldn't tell if he was uncomfortable or not, but he looked like he was actually thinking about it. I sat up. Short of shaking my head no, and making a slicing motion across my throat, I was doing everything I could with my eyes to communicate to him not to give in. But by this point Kelly and Monica were chanting "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" and Ken was happily clapping in time.

I reached toward Kelly and Monica, putting my hands on their shoulders. "Guys, please lay off of him if he's not comfortable with this. Don't-" and then my brother's arm broke the surface of the water and he sheepishly held his trunks over his head. I gasped "-OH MY GOD?!" Monica and Kelly cheered and clapped, laughing as he tossed his trunks behind him. He hunched over a bit and clearly kept his legs together, the polar opposite of Ken's man spread. I couldn't see anything beneath the bubbles, and I definitely lost all pretense in pretending I wasn't trying. Now they were all looking at me.

I deflated in defeat, and gave my brother the stink eye. "You fucking traitor." He just smiled innocently, like the cat that caught the canary. Of course he had no remorse here, he got to look at some nice tits. Even if it meant having to see his sister's. Which I was hoping wasn't a problem for him. I took the strap off my left arm, and pulled the cup forward, slipping my hand under it to cover my boob. Fuck my nipple was rock hard. I grazed it enough to send a spark right down to my pussy. I pulled the right cup forward and slid my arm over to cover that one with my hand, leaving the essentials covered with my free arm. I was able to remove the rest of the top with my right arm and I tossed it behind my head. I sat awkwardly holding my arm to my chest, causing my boobs to squash and spill out from around my arm. Monica gave me a look that told me I wasn't done.

I sighed and leaned forward. I raised my butt just enough to slide my bottoms out from under me, and pulled them down my legs. Trying to keep my tits covered with my arm the whole way. I gingerly placed them behind me on the edge and then looked at everyone else. Everything was way too quiet. My brother was met with cheers, and everyone was just staring at me and it made me super irritated.

"What?!" I shout whispered. And then I gave up, rolled my eyes, and let my arm fall. Finally exposing my breasts to everyone. I sat the way Monica had initially. My nipples at the water line, occasionally visible when the bubbles were low. I felt vulnerable and I couldn't even dare to look my brother in the eye. Monica whistled and nodded her head sagely. I caught Ken looking slack jawed.

"Holy shit, Bee..." he said softly, almost reverently. I didn't know how to respond. Suddenly Kelly reached toward his lap and fidgeted, Ken tensed for a second. She smiled and looked at me.

"He really means that, Bee!" She declared. I felt a wave of heat in my hips and the ache started to creep its way back.

Monica wagged a finger at them. "Uh uh! Hands to yourselves! None of that now!"

Kelly held her hands above the water innocently before adding, "You know that means you have to behave yourself too, right?"

Monica huffed and looked at my brother, "Sorry babe!" She punctuated it with a wink. And I finally looked at my brother. He was wide eyed and staring at my chest. I could instantly tell I was soaking wet and held my legs together tightly to prevent the water level from rising a few inches. I tried my damndest to look through the bubbles over his lap, I needed to see if he was hard. Even without me giving in to peer pressure, I'm sure he had been already. I looked down to my chest and it was completely obvious how hard my nipples were. Luckily I wasn't the only one in the pool showing that reaction. I was, however, the only one leaking beads of milk. I swiped a little bit of water at my chest and splashed it away, and hoped no one else would be looking hard enough to notice.

Eventually the silence broke and we were able to engage in casual conversation. But for me, the air was still incredibly sexually charged. I was sitting naked, mere feet from my brother, who was equally naked. I was incredibly turned on, and suspected he might be too, whether because of me or my friends or both I had no idea. But I wanted nothing more than for my friends to disappear so I could move across to him and straddle him. I couldn't believe the situation. It was almost a nightmare in actuality, but such a hot fucking moment at the same time.

The conversation continued for a while, until it lulled and we decided to call it a night. I had work in the morning, my brother had classes. Monica got up out of the hot tub and I got an eye full of her bare ass. Kelly asked Ken to get her bikini bottoms, and he just straight up fucking stepped out of the water, and my eyes went wide as I couldn't help but see his half mast cock. Not bad Ken. Good for you, Kelly. My brother made a face like "Well, if I had to look at one dick to see six tits tonight then so be it", and I laughed to myself. Ken grabbed his trunks and pulled them up to dress himself and then picked up Kelly's suit and handed it to her. She put on her bottoms and then stepped out to put her top on.

Monica was still walking around naked like it was nothing, but my brother was looking at me, looking nervous. It took me a second to realize why: his trunks had been kicked out of reach. I held up a finger telling him to wait a second, and I found my bottoms behind me. I put them on under the water, and turned my back to him while I grabbed my top and put it back on. I stepped out and held my chest as I scampered around the hot tub to find his trunks and hand them to him. He quickly put them on, but didn't get up right away. And I knew why. But I wasn't going to give him mercy here. Everyone else was headed inside. So I stepped over by him and leaned down, holding my arm out to him to grab so I could pull him up. He looked at it, and contemplated for a little bit before looking me in the eyes and taking hold.

I pulled him up, and as he stepped out of the hot tub, I saw it. Fully hard. Outlined by his trunks. Jesus. Christ. I was wishing for something, anything brighter than the pool lights so I could get a better look. I felt like I was on fire. I looked up at him as I held myself.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

He gave me a half smile. I could have melted at how soft he looked at that moment. "Never better."

I nodded and turned on my heel. Heading inside to grab my towel, leaving him to will his erection down before coming to join us. Monica was dressed and looking for her keys. Ken was gone, I think he'd already jumped in the shower, and Kelly was drying off/picking up what surprisingly little trash there was. My brother walked in and grabbed a towel. I could see he was still at least half mast, so I avoided doing anything to attract attention to it or let the girls do anything else to get him excited. Having dried myself off, I went to go grab my clothes from their office, and opted not to put them on. We said our goodbyes, I thanked Kelly for hosting and inviting us and everything, and we left. I laid a towel out in my seat just in case I was still wet, and my brother did the same, also electing not to get dressed.

We talked during the drive home, he commented how he couldn't believe Monica actually got us all to skinny dip.

"Yeah she's weirdly persuasive sometimes. You didn't help to be honest."

"Sorry. I felt bad that Ken was outnumbered."

"Mmhmm, I'll bet. Probably just needed a little breathing room for your dick." I said out loud and my eyes widened. I would have clapped a hand to my mouth but I was afraid to show any sort of reaction, instead gripping the wheel tighter.

"Yup, totally." He laughed. I relaxed a little bit, glad I hadn't crossed a line. "Would you have been that hesitant if I wasn't there?"

"Honestly? Probably not. I wasn't sure how I felt about you seeing me naked."

"What are you talking about? I'd already seen you naked the other night!" He said energetically.

"I'm not sure that was quite the same. That doesn't count." I countered.

"True..." He got a little quiet.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually! Your friends are all really nice."

"Like Monica?"

I could almost hear him roll his eyes, "Yes, like Monica. There's nothing going on there by the way, she was just asking me about school and if I had a girlfriend here or back home or anything. Honestly she's relatively well behaved when you're not around."

"I'm shocked!"

"Well don't be. She said she knew you'd kill her if she did anything 'untoward' with me."

I'm sure my confusion showed on my face. "'Untoward'? What the hell. I've never even said anything about that to her." I felt a little hurt, even though deep down I knew she wasn't necessarily wrong. But I felt bad. I reached over and gently placed my hand on his leg. "Listen, I don't want you to feel like you can't... date someone or have fun, with people you feel a connection with, because of me. I don't want to get in your way, or for you to worry that I'm going to be hard on them or something. I'm not your mother. I'm your sister, I'm your friend, I want to take care of you in any way I can, but I don't want to be a parent, or prevent you from being yourself."

He put his hand over mine and squeezed it lightly, it honestly sent a spark through me. "I know, you've never done anything like that, I promise. I don't feel like you're in the way of anything like that. I just haven't quite found someone that interests me. Monica's cool and all, and hot, but she's too much. Kelly's taken-"

"Oooh so Kelly's more you're type then?"

"Yeah, I mean, she's a bit more low key, but still fun. Kind of like you." He let that sit for a second and then I think he got flustered with how it sounded. "I mean like- I can see why you guys hit it off! And what about you? They said that stuff about me having to approve of your partners. I don't want you to feel like I'm in the way of you being with someone either."

I thought for a second. "I feel like we've practically had this conversation already. I don't feel that way at all!" I laughed. He made a noise of affirmation and then we got quiet again.

Finally he spoke up. "You like that Rick guy, don't you?"

I exhaled. "Oh god. You know... I actually intended on asking him out today."

"No shit? Ouch."

"Yeah, I'm glad I waited long enough to realize he had a girlfriend"

He sucked in air through his teeth, "Yeah no kidding....I'm sorry."

I waved my hand, "Ehh, it's okay. I've dealt with worse. Plus, maybe this is TMI. I mostly just wanted to have sex today. I mean, I wasn't going to just use him for sex, I actually have thought for a while now that he could be a good guy to date, but... I don't know what was wrong with me today."