Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Lactose tolerant.
6.5k words
4.76
7.9k
10

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks to those of you who have been so patient, waiting for my updates and keeping yourselves entertained in the comments of my other posts. I appreciate it, and I don't intend on leaving you guys hanging for too long at any point, but please, I would also appreciate it if you could NOT send me private messages just asking about the next update or simply saying you're waiting for it. I'm a busy girl! I don't need the additional pressure, and while I know a lot of you are messaging me to be encouraging and express anticipation, I've gotten several very rude and impatient messages during the wait for the last update and this one. I'm sorry about my pace, but I don't have the time or energy to clean these up and post them any faster than I'm already doing.

That being said, I love you guys, and I can't express how much I truly appreciate the words of encouragement and praise you all have given me over the past few weeks. I never expected this, and I think maybe I'm developing a praise kink, I don't know!

Anyway, the rest of the week after that talk was relatively quiet. I had a busy Sunday with my girlfriends, and the work week was pretty busy so we didn't see each other too much. When we did, it was just to have dinner or watch something in the living room together before bed. I didn't do any teasing, but I continued wearing loose tops and panties, and he continued openly eying me up appreciatively. No words were exchanged, but I'd flush almost every time and end up turned on.

At one point Thursday or Friday, while sitting with my hips cocked and my butt facing out toward him, I caught him grabbing at his crotch and adjusting. I couldn't tell if he was hard or not, but I tilted my head with my brow raised, as if saying "you good over there?" And he just sheepishly finished adjusting, and gave a single nod. I think I touched myself almost every night this week, but honestly? That's kind of par for the course for me.

As a word of warning, this entire post is full of lactation and breast milk talk. If that's not your bag, I'm sorry. You might have to skip this?

-------------------------------------

Saturday, June 8th 2019

Technically my E3 schedule started today, but the EA Play event was totally optional for me so I decided to take my time before heading to my hotel today. I slept in a little, and I started making a big breakfast. Eggs, and hash browns, plus bacon and biscuits for my brother. I was trying to let him sleep in but the sound of the sizzling bacon, and the crackling oil in the pan woke him, so he took a quick shower and joined me in the kitchen. I was a little more dressed than I typically would be because of the oil, a t-shirt, sports bra, and slightly thicker yoga pants. I felt a little bad about leaving him home alone for the majority of the next week, so I guess this was an attempt to ease him into it.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay for the week? Do we need to pick up anything for around the house before I go?" I asked while prodding at the bacon.

He sat on the stool at the bar that faces the sink. "I'll be fine, just don't let Monica know I'm unsupervised." I scoffed at that and shook my head. "I think I'm good on supplies and stuff. Dad also transferred me food money to get like, pizza and stuff while you're gone, anything else I need I can always go get myself."

I nodded and turned off the burner. "Okay, awesome. Just, you know, don't make a mess, stay out of my room, don't delete any of my save files or play on my accounts, you know the drill."

"Sounds just like when Mom and Dad went on vacation and you would sneak out to go make out with your boyfriend." He said sarcastically.

Oh, bless his heart if he thought that was all we were getting up to. I laughed to myself. "I TOLD you, I was watching scary movies with my girlfriends." I corrected, unable to keep a straight face even with my back to him.

"OOOOHHH, so THAT'S what it was." He responded, sounding unconvinced.

I couldn't help giggling. "Do you remember the time we were home alone for the weekend, and I told you it was okay to have a couple friends sleep over since Smash had just come out, if you promised not to tell mom and dad I was spending the night at a friend's house?"

"Yeah I- oh my god did you spend the night at HIS house?!" He sounded genuinely concerned or something.

"God no, I actually really did go to (friend)'s house, she was having a rough night because her boyfriend dumped her after confessing he'd been cheating on her with another guy, or- it was some kind of crazy drama like that."

"Oh- jeez." He muttered.

"Yeah. Anyway, I didn't end up staying the night because she fell asleep super early, and when I came back, you and two of your friends were busy playing Smash in your room, and when I got to MY room, the light was on."

"Oh?" He barely uttered.

"I thought maybe I had left my light on by accident, but when I entered, I caught (one of his friends) standing there with one hand on the front of his sleep pants, and one of my bras in the other." I could picture the red silk and black lace bra gripped in his dumb little hands to this day.

"What the fuck!"

"I know! He looked like a deer caught in headlights. I was pissed. I actually thought he was jerking off at first. I made him drop the bra, and told him to go home immediately or I would tell his mom. I think I told you he'd gotten sick when you guys asked where he'd gone later."

"Wow," he breathed. "I really don't remember that at all. He used to say so much awful shit about you."

"Really? Like- because I was mean to him after that? Or like- what do you mean?"

"Sexual stuff." He answered almost solemnly. "Used to make me so uncomfortable because he'd get everyone talking about you and I'd have to get them to shut up. I don't even think it was to get a rise out of me either, they were just that into you. He even claimed you gave him a pair of your panties once, he brought them to lunch and everything."

At first I was feeling kind of a thrill hearing about all of this, but the last part caught me off guard. "Wait, what?!" I turned toward him, brandishing a spatula.

"Yeah, like... I still remember, they were like a red shiny-silky material, with black lace. We joked that he just bought a random pair from Victoria's Secret to seem cool." He kind of laughed but still looked a little embarrassed at remembering that detail.

"Oh my god-" I remembered. It was part of a set. I actually had stockings to go with that set, it was my only lingerie set at the time. I remembered losing the panties and thinking the washer ate them or something, I was mortified at the idea of anyone else in the house finding them. "I didn't give them to him, he fucking stole them! He probably stole them that night!! He had the matching bra in his hand when I caught him! Oh my god, what a little asshole! That fucker!" I know it was dumb to be this upset about it years after the fact, but I was offended on behalf of 19-year-old me. I could just picture the little gremlin rubbing my one expensive pair of panties on himself and immediately wished my imagination wasn't quite so vivid.

He laughed at my indignation, "In case you didn't notice, we didn't stay friends that long. Plus I heard he punched his girlfriend in the side of the head during junior year."

"JESUS." Was all I could say. He made a grunt of affirmation and I served our plates at the coffee table. I started eating a little, and he went to the cupboard to grab glasses and started opening the fridge.

"What do you want?" He asked. "Orange juice? Mi-Shit! We never ended up getting milk last weekend!"

I laughed, "I guess breakfast hasn't come up since then?"

"I guess not." He muttered.

"Ugh, I kind of wanted milk. What about you?" I asked as he closed the fridge while we talked this through.

"Hmm." He went quiet and thought for a while. "What's faster, having it delivered, going out to get it, or just using your own?" He asked suddenly, and when I turned to face him, shocked, he looked like he was already regretting it.

"Are you suggesting I just.... fill myself a glass of my own milk?"

He looked embarrassed, but nodded his head. "I mean, have you ever... tried it?"

I had a fork full of eggs in my mouth and waited to swallow. "Do you mean have I ever served myself a glass of my own milk to have with my food? Or just have I tasted it, period?" Truthfully I've done both.

"Uhhh, just tasted it, I guess. Like have you ever been curious?" He was being cautious but he seemed to be getting steadily more comfortable asking.

"Of course I have. I mean, I've tasted it quite a few times to be honest."

He looked a little surprised, but kept his cool. "Oh, wow. So... what's it like?"

I started to feel a prickling heat crawling up my sides... and an ache in my breasts. My mouth went dry and I'm sure my face went red. "Uhhh, well... it's like.... it's really sweet. I don't know, it's kind of better than normal milk, to be honest?"

He looked deep in thought, like he was trying to process that, before finally just letting out a soft, "Huh."

Suddenly the room fell quiet. Netflix was asking if we were still there, I don't even remember what was on while I was cooking. I set my fork down gently, and could feel a strong pull to speak, it started from deep in my chest, and I tried to hold it back until it felt like the words erupted from me. "Do you want to try it?"

I couldn't look at him, I tensed, and if the room was already quiet, it was suddenly sucked free of the noise pollution we created by merely existing. You could hear an ant stub its toe, it felt so quiet in the apartment. My ears felt hot, and I fought the urge to fill the awkward silence quickly and change the subject, play it off as a joke, anything, why couldn't I think of anything to say? How long had I been internally panicking? Maybe he didn't hear me anyway, or maybe I could convince him he heard me wrong, maybe-

"Uh, really?" He softly asked, cutting through the silence, cutting through my anxious thoughts.

I turned to him and could feel my cheeks burning. "I mean... why not, I guess?" I kind of shrugged my shoulders and smiled awkwardly.

He shrugged his shoulders a little as well, as if weighing the decision, before cautiously putting forth a resounding "Sure?"

"Okay." I responded, it barely came out, crackled and hoarse. Now the wheels in my head were turning as I tried to figure out how to do this.

"Um, how do... how do I-" he tried asking, his voice jump started my thought process and I stood from the couch, making my way to the kitchen area.

I heard him shift in his seat, and thought he might have been getting up to follow me, and without even turning to face him, I held up a hand. "JUST-Just stay where you are, please." I said, as I opened the cupboard and pulled out a small cup. Staring at it in my hand, I tried to decide the best way to milk. Was I okay with letting him watch? I'd never... let anyone see me do this before. I could sit on the floor and let the counters block his view of me. I figured maybe I should at least start that way, just in case I couldn't get the flow going? Either way, I was incredibly nervous, and felt like I couldn't think straight. After years of being protective of my milk, having never shared it with anyone... I was finally doing this.

I decided to be a little brave and sat up on the counter, next to the kitchen sink, facing away from the living room with my back to him. With the cup in my left hand, I pulled my right arm out of the sleeve of the top, let the right side of the shirt rest on my shoulder, and unzipped the front of my sports bra, exposing my right breast. My nipples were surprisingly not hard, maybe from nerves, I wasn't sure. I looked back over my shoulder and confirmed that my brother was staring at me curiously, seemingly on the edge of his seat. I felt my heart rate pick up and turned to face forward again.

I rubbed up and down my breast with my free hand, strumming my nipple with the broad side of my fingers until it started to get hard for me. Taking a deep breath, I held the cup to my breast, and started to knead the soft tissue, attempting to coax the milk from me. I knew I would normally have been full in a little over 6 hours, so I had a decent amount of milk to express. I rolled the nipple between my fingers, ignoring the sensation it was sending low in my abdomen, pulling at my breast gently, squeezing with my thumb, forward toward the nipple... but nothing was coming.

I cast a furtive glance back over my shoulder, where he was still watching, looking like he couldn't figure out what to do with his hands. I turned back and set the cup down on the counter, pulled my arm through the strap of the sports bra, and took it off entirely, setting it aside and just leaving my top hanging loosely by the collar and down my back. I tried working over my other breast, watching as I could see the nipple hardening. I closed my eyes and thought about how I was once again topless in front of my brother, I thought back to the hot tub, which had continued to provide the foundation for my masturbation fantasies ever since. I could feel myself getting turned on and looked down in time to see my nipples get just a little bigger and harder, the way they usually do when I'm about to express. Not daring to look back again, I made the last ditch effort and held my right breast up, so I could gently suck on my nipple a little bit. As soon as I tasted a little bit of my milk, I switched to the other and suckled for a few seconds, the whole time ignoring the tingling between my legs, and the heat that was slowly building, then quickly grabbed the cup and held it to my left breast. The milk was finally flowing and I switched from nipple to nipple to keep them even until I had about a third of the cup full. I remember feeling like the sound of the gentle spray of milk, trickling into what was already collected in the cup, was incredibly loud, cutting through the heavy silence that had filled the room.

I planted my feet on the floor and slid off the counter, with my arm covering myself, I tore off a section of paper towel, and dampened it with tap water to dab at my nipples and clean a little bit so I could put my top back on, leaving the bra on the counter. I had been avoiding looking at him this entire time, but I finally made eye contact, gingerly holding the cup over the sink.

"Are you sure you want to try this?" I asked, only noticing afterward how serious I was being.

He nodded. And I walked around the counter, making my way toward him, a complete bundle of nerves. I didn't know what I was going to do if he thought it was gross, but I also didn't know how to handle it if he really liked it. I offered the cup to him and he took it from my hand. He was about to put it to his lips when he stopped.

"This isn't too weird for you, is it?"

I shook my head, "Not if it isn't too weird for you." My voice was so dry and crackly the first few words came out like a weak whisper. I swallowed hard as he tipped the cup to his lips again. My heart was absolutely racing and I was wringing my hands together in nervousness. He tilted the cup a little more, and then reached a point where he made a sort of "Hm" noise that I couldn't read, and tilted the cup further until he had swallowed everything I'd given him.

I felt like my eyes were wide, I felt my nipples at attention too, it was like they knew, my boobs knew what was happening, what was FINALLY happening. I felt feverish as he looked into the cup for a second and up to me, smiling warmly. I couldn't even ask what he thought, I couldn't move. I don't know, maybe this seems really stupid for me to be so hung up and emotional about it but over the years, my milk has become very special to me. It makes me feel sexy, and like I have something more to offer a partner, I have this overwhelming instinct to feed someone, and take care of them, and maybe it's hormones, I don't know... but I think of my milk as a gift I've been waiting to give to someone, it's precious to me, and it's why I haven't really considered selling it or anything like that yet. Maybe that sounds over dramatic and like I'm vastly inflating the importance of it, but that's just how I've felt, so hopefully you can understand what was going through my head, and through my heart at this point.

He licked his lips quickly and finally spoke, "Wow. That's... actually pretty good." He nodded and inspected the cup like it was the source or something. But I felt a heat radiating through me, and I could feel my nipples almost ache.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's like... really sweet and I don't know. Kind of rich? I was expecting something like... watery and bitter or something? Like... skim milk maybe." He chuckled a little at that and I kind of quickly exhaled through my nose and felt the corners of my mouth turn up ever so slightly. I held out my hand and took the cup from him so I could quickly return to the sink and wash it before sitting next to him on the couch.

"You know, you're the only person who's ever tasted it before. I mean, other than me."

He shuffled uncomfortably in his seat. "Whoa. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah. I really don't think there's anyone else I'd trust enough with that right now." I answered calmly.

"Oh." He whispered, and licked his lips again. "Well, it's like... actually really good."

"Thanks," I said, tucking my feet under myself and resting my chin on my knees, "I made it myself."

He laughed at that, surprisingly hard, and I just smiled to myself and let him calm down. When the laughter faded he turned to me, "Hey, were you sucking your own boobs over there?"

I felt myself blush. I mean it wasn't a secret, but I didn't expect him to actually address it. "Uhh, yeah?"

"Wow. That's kind of cool that you can do that. I mean... kind of hot." He trailed off at the end but I still heard.

"Oh? Good to know I guess." I smiled, and honestly I was so turned on at that point, but still coming down from the nerves from earlier, so I just let the tension in the air clear a bit. I wasn't about to push anything when I was about to be out of the house for like a week anyway. After a bit I got up and finished packing. I left my bags by the door, and then stood by the Switch.

"You know, getting a taste of my milk comes at a price." I teased.

He looked up from his phone, "What's that?"

I slid the Switch up out of the dock and into my carrying case. "I get to take this with me for the week."

He sighed and laughed. "FINE. I GUESS that's fair." He feigned a pouty attitude and I skipped over to him and gave him a quick hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Be good, stay safe, I love you. Text if you need anything!" I gathered my bags, and left for my hotel. Once I arrived, I threw myself on the bed and immediately fingered myself to three or four orgasms before freshening up and heading to some of the events for that evening.

---------------------------------------

Monday, June 16th

The rest of the week of E3 went by fast, I didn't see him at all really, and it was uncomfortable not getting to milk in the comfort of my own home, even if it was a bit exciting. I practiced a LOT of self love in that hotel room though. And unfortunately when I got back home Friday morning, I had already been hit with con-flu.

I felt awful pretty much all weekend, and I could tell my brother was kind of disappointed that I didn't come back at 100%. We talked a lot about the things I saw and the demos I played, the dumb things that happened at the parties, and me having met some of our favorite voice actors and Internet personalities. I gave him this little Link's Awakening keychain I'd gotten from Nintendo's booth, which was a big deal because it's adorable as fuck and I was SO close to keeping it for myself. I wish I'd gotten two. He took such good care of me for the weekend, it was so incredibly sweet of him, and it just made me want to let him get on top of me even more.

12