Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completely recovered by today, and able to go to work without it completely draining me, so I came home peppy and ready to do something after having been resting all bundled up for the past few days and unable to play video games or anything.

I actually made it home a little before he did, so I took advantage and finished up unpacking from last week. I realized I still had the Switch in my bag and felt bad because truthfully, I hadn't even had the chance to touch it at all while I was gone. I had kept myself otherwise preoccupied. I put it back on the dock and changed out of my jeans and into a loose skirt that went down to a little above my knees and then I went back out to the living room to wait for him to get home.

By the time he made it home I had my feet up on the back of the couch and my head hanging off the seat while I tapped around in Pokémon Go. I flipped over so I could see him right side up and we greeted each other. We discussed our days a little bit, and then we settled and I watched him play more of Days Gone. Eventually I turned to him.

"I know it's a Monday, but do you want to do anything tonight? We can go out to eat or to the movies or something, since you took care of me all weekend."

Without looking away from the screen he answered, "Sure! I'm down. Let me just find a stopping point and we can decide where to go."

He finished up whatever mission he was on, and put the PlayStation in rest mode. "Okay," he started "where do you want to go?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's up to you, what do you want?" He looked at me and appeared deep in thought. "I'll even go to the places that don't have food options for me, we'll make it work. Whatever you want." Either that would make it easier for him to choose something he wanted, or harder for him to narrow it down.

He had an odd smile when he looked at me. "Whatever I want?" I nodded slowly, starting to feel like he might suggest a breastaurant or something super upscale. "Maybe this is weird... but can I try it again?" He rocked his head, gesturing at me. Oh. Ohhh....

I felt that prickling heat on my sides again. "You... want to try my milk again?"

"If that's okay with you," he started backpedaling, "I know you said whatever I wanted but I know that wasn't really what you had in mind, and you can totally say no-"

"Okay." I said suddenly, bluntly, completely shutting him up. His eyes widened a little, it was kind of cute. I stood and made my way over to the kitchen, it was dark compared to the natural light that had lit it the last time I had done this, so I turned on the dim light under the over-the-range microwave and grabbed the same cup out of the cupboard. I noticed he didn't try getting up to follow me into the kitchen this time. I hopped up on the counter, this time by the stove, facing him. If this was going to become something resembling a regular thing, I didn't want to have to keep hiding myself while I did it. Nevertheless, my hands trembled as I fiddled with the bottom of my shirt, as I struggled to find the resolve to go through with this. I'd been topless in front of him before, but not so completely exposed. Not in a private setting. Just the two of us. Fuck, I could already feel heat building between my legs.

I gripped the bottom of my shirt tightly, trying to still my hands, and looked over at him. I think he could tell what I was contemplating and just openly stared, again on the edge of his seat, he didn't look like he was breathing--or blinking.

Fuck it.

I quickly pulled the shirt over my head, now sitting in just my bra. I didn't have to see them to know that my nipples were incredibly hard. Without breaking eye contact with him, I reached behind me and slowly unhooked the bra. I let the straps fall slack, and held the cups to my chest before covering my breasts with my arm and slipping the bra out from against my boobs. I held it out delicately, and let it fall to the granite of the counter in a heap, then crossed my other arm over my chest.

His eyebrows shot up, and his mouth opened slightly. I was so focused on him that I wasn't smiling or anything, which in hindsight might have been intimidating for him, what with my resting bitch face and all. But I felt stuck. I felt a panic rush over me, and my breathing became shallower. This was dangerous. This felt so different from the hot tub, and I wasn't ready for that at all. I knew all I had to do was drop my arms, but I couldn't move. I wanted to cry. I wanted to pee? I wanted to disappear. And then I felt my arms moving. My body was making the decision for me, and I was screaming in my head to wait just a goddamned second. But my hands hit the counter top and gripped the edge, and my tits were now fully exposed to my baby brother.

I could feel the goosebumps on my arms, and he said something like "Oh, wow." Really softly, and I wanted to say something but I stayed silent. I felt like if I opened my mouth I could throw up. And I really didn't want to embarrass myself tonight. I finally looked away from him, and forced myself to try and forget he was watching. I pulled my hands up, and it looked like I was shivering, they were shaking so bad. I clumsily rubbed the front of my boobs, strumming my achingly hard nipples against my fingers. I felt a bit of wetness on my left hand and realized I didn't really need any preamble. I grabbed the cup, and held it to my nipple.

I gently massaged the tissue of my areola and pulled forward, applying pressure with my thumb, and tried to ignore the pleasurable sensation, the signals being sent to my core. I worked both breasts until the cup was about as full as it was last time, and then I gently set it down. I was about to slide off the counter and put my top back on when I looked up and saw him still looking at me. He looked... I don't even know how to describe it. But I was so... fucking turned on, I couldn't think straight. Instead I sat back a little, supporting myself with my hands on the countertop. I stared him down. And before I knew it, the words were spilling from my lips.

"Come here."

It felt sharp when the sound hit the air, and I heard my brother's breath hitch. "W-what?"

I gestured over my shoulder with my head. "Come here."

He slowly stood, and cautiously padded his way across the living room and into the kitchen area, not once taking his eyes off me, but looking terrified, like I was going to scold him. I could hear my pulse in my temples as he stopped, leaning back against the opposite counter with his hands in his pockets.

"Closer."

He looked like he was going to ask for confirmation, and instead he lurched forward, and torturously slowly, took three steps until he was about to touch my knees with his hips. I let them fall apart, giving him another step or two of distance to cover. He didn't close, he just stood looking flushed and like he was trying not to stare at my body.

I looked down at the glass on the counter, and picked it up, swirling the contents slowly. "How do you want it? Like last time? Or..." I let the bottom of the cup tap against the swell of my right breast. He arched his brow and looked up at me as if to ask "Are you serious?" But I just stared at him, I wagged my brow, barely, and he swallowed. I have no idea how my breasts weren't just... leaking rivers of milk at this point I was so fucking anxious and turned on and heated and-- just an overwhelming mix of everything.

He took a step. I jumped a little, fighting the urge to scoot back on the counter. Instead I slid forward, until I was seated near the edge. He took another step, and I could feel the heat of his body against the inside of my thighs. He wasn't making contact, and it was killing me. I felt so small in that moment, like he was towering over me, and it was fucking exciting. My heart was pounding and I stood my ground, fighting every instinct to shy away, to curl up and hide myself. Instead leaving everything on display.

His eyes finally dropped to my tits. And immediately he made a pained face and exhaled shakily. "Fuck... oh my god." Was all he could say. He rocked forward slightly and then stopped, looking back up to me. "Can I?"

I nodded, and he gently placed his right hand on my left boob. I felt a gush of wetness in my panties. The first time I'd been touched by someone other than a medical professional in years. It felt so warm and electrifying! I could see my chest rising and falling, and my brow furrowed, as I let him explore. He hefted my breast, as if marveling at the weight of it, and then squeezed gently. I couldn't help letting a small shuddery breath escape, and he looked at me in concern. I nodded my head with my eyes heavy lidded, and he took it as a sign to continue. He felt my breast for a little bit before rubbing his thumb over my nipple. I clenched my eyes shut and exhaled measuredly, and before I could open them again, I felt his other hand find my other breast. He squeezed them gently, simultaneously, and then quickly pulled his hands away when I felt a little bit of milk escape me.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see the bead of white at the tip of my right nipple, and then I looked up at him. "Do you still want it?" I asked breathily, unintentionally so. He slowly leaned forward and planted his lips against the sensitive skin. I felt a surge in my pussy the second his tongue ran across my nipple. I couldn't help the small whimper that burst from me and I bit my lip to try and keep quiet. And then he started to suck.

I'd wanted this for so long, for someone to drink from me. To WANT to drink my milk. It somehow simultaneously felt exactly how I'd hoped for and yet nothing like I expected. It felt so fucking unbelievably erotic. I didn't even care who was doing it at that moment. He gently suckled and I could feel a little bit of milk releasing, and then he braced my flesh with his hand in front of his face, and my let down reflex kicked in and much more milk started to come forth. He made a sort of satisfied moan and the vibration against my skin drove me insane. His other hand found my free breast and just held it, occasionally teasing the nipple as if making sure it was still hard. And then he switched. He did what came naturally I suppose, I didn't have to give him any direction, I don't think I could have if I wanted to, I was in heaven.

I was, in fact, so lost in the sensation of the moment, that I didn't realize I'd been holding my pelvic muscles in a kegel the whole time. When I noticed, and relaxed, it was like I opened the floodgates, and an orgasm washed over me instantly. My hand clapped to the back of his head and my fingers gripped his hair, and I bit my lip so hard I'm surprised I didn't break the skin as a soft whine sounded from me. He made a muffled groan in response and finally completely closed the distance between us and I felt the intense heat of him against my very wet panties. He was wearing jeans, but I could still feel the presence. He was hard. I mean, I would have been surprised if he wasn't, but he was VERY hard, and pressed against me. I shuddered and a smaller orgasm washed over me as he switched breasts again. When he tried to switch YET again, I gently pushed on his shoulders and let him know to stop. He licked his lips, and looked down at me in a way that was very new. It did something to me but I couldn't tell you what. I closed my legs, and covered my breasts with an arm, and brushed some hair out of my face. I almost knocked over the cup that was still on the counter next to me, but he caught it and drank what was in it before turning around and putting it in the sink. He turned back to me.

"Umm so- I Uh..."

I felt myself blush. "Sorry, I just... I figured we should get some real food in you."

He nodded and burst into an awkward laugh like he'd been holding his breath. "I- Uh... thank you...?" He said softly.

I nodded my head back and he helped me down from the counter while I wiped my chest clean with a damp paper towel, briefly stopping when I saw the still wet, saliva covered skin around my nipples. It made me shudder and made my pussy ache. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I realized if I hadn't stopped it-- god. My heart was jackhammering in my chest and I put my clothes back on.

He had gone to the bathroom briefly and came back out. I looked up at him. "Umm did you enjoy that?"

He nodded slowly. "Yeah. Very much. You know, you didn't have to do that... right? I don't want you to think you had to do that for me or... or--"

I reached up and put my hand on his cheek. "You took care of me. I wanted to take care of you." I kissed his jaw, and checked my phone. "Let's just go out and see what we want... I need some fresh air after that."

He agreed and we put our shoes on and left. We went to Dave and Busters, and were able to cool off and think straight again. When we got home it actually kind of felt like everything was normal, until I looked over and saw the light over the stovetop still on. I felt my nipples harden a little at the reminder, but shook it from my head as we wound things down for the evening. We said our "goodnights" and "I love you"s, and I went to my room to take a bath where I promptly finished draining my tits and plunging my fingers into myself. I'm going to sleep like a fucking baby tonight I can already tell.

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry to those of you who struggled with the wait this past week. I knew this one was a very big one and I wanted to make sure to give it the attention it needed. I hope it was worth the wait, and I hope you understand why it took time. I don't even really know what to say after these two entries. It's been almost a month and I still feel my head spin when I think about them.

Somehow this didn't go over the character limit and I can't express how surprised by that I am. Also relieved because it's a headache trying to figure out where to split posts when that happens. Thank you all for reading! I hope you're still enjoying this journey with me. Please take it easy on me during the wait for the next entry."

12