Before and After Service

Story Info
Husband prepares wife for her boss to use.
2.5k words
56.1k
56
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertjohn
robertjohn
109 Followers

I hurried downstairs to answer the phone but as I reached the bottom step my wife, Julie, got there first.

"Hello, Julie here."

"......."

"Oh hi Jeff," she said looking across at me in a meaningful way. Jeff had been her boss for two years and her 'lover' for the last 6 months. She had been providing him with sexual services on demand in order to keep her job and then later to earn a lucrative promotion.

"......."

"You've been thinking of me, how sweet. And what sort of thoughts have you been having?" She raised her eyes upward, still looking at me. We both knew that he only ever called when he wanted to fuck her.

"......."

"Oh, those sort of thoughts, I should have known." She wagged her head from side to side and made that circular motion with her free hand that signifies "Yadda, yadda."

"......."

"Just a quickie?"

"......."

"You've only got half an hour? Well that is a real quickie."

"......."

"So when do you want to come over?"

"......."

"In half an hour! That's a bit short notice isn't it?"

"......."

"Yeah it's OK, of course, you don't need to remind me.It's my job. I'll be ready," she said resignedly.

"......."

"OK, I will ask him. I'm sure he will help out."

"......."

"See you soon," she said and hung up.

"What does he mean, help out?" I asked suspiciously.

"You remember that other time when he was in a hurry? You know, when he said he wanted you to get me ' all revved up' for him? Which if I remember rightly you did rather well with that skillful tongue of yours."

"Oh right. Well not too onerous a service, I guess, even if it is for someone else's benefit."

"Wet and willing is how he put it this time. Think you can manage that?"

"I will certainly do my best!"

"Come on then, you'd better get started," she said grabbing my arm and pulling me up the stairs after her. "We don't have much time."

We hurried to our bedroom. The first few times Jeff had come to our house they had used the guest room. But then, one time, he said he wanted to use our room. Fucking Julie in our marital bed would be an extra thrill for him, he said. Well I guess it must have been, because from then on they always used it for their sex sessions. I didn't like it much at first, but I got used to reclaiming my wife on sheets that were crumpled, stained and ripe with the smell of sex and another mans semen.

Julie sat down on the bed.

"Take my shoes off will you?" she asked as she unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra.

She stood up. "And my skirt and panties."

When she was naked she lay back, bottom on the edge of the bed and her long, smooth, beautiful legs spread wide. I started to take off my shirt but she said, rather impatiently, "There's no time for that Rob, just get on with it."

I knelt down between her legs, running my hands up her thighs, relishing the smooth, silky perfection of them. I started to kiss and lick her inner thighs, something she usually loves. But her hand came to the side of my head pushing me impatiently into her crotch.

"Come on Rob, get that tongue to work, I've got to be really wet when he pushes that big thing into me. I know from past experience that when he is in a hurry he isn't always very considerate."

Her pussy was now only a couple of inches from my mouth and I could see that, if not wet, it was certainly a bit damp already. She often professed reluctance when she had to have sex with Jeff, but I also knew that, usually, she ended up enjoying it. Enjoying it a lot.

I put my thumbs on her outer lips and gently opened her up. I ran my tongue up the length of her slit

delighting in that first taste of her. She drew in a breath.

"Ohhh yessss! That's it hun."

I got into a rhythm of licking the length of her pussy, running my tongue around her clit a couple of times at the top of the stroke, before licking back down. After doing this a few times I would pause at the bottom of the lick to put my tongue into the warm, soft entrance of her cunt, waggling it around a bit before repeating the sequence.

"Mmmmm, oh fuck, that's so good." She loved getting oral, almost as much as I loved giving it.

I looked up, from where I was positioned between her legs, to see that she was squeezing her breasts, pulling gently on her nipples. Her pretty face seemed lost in the sensations I was giving her, her eyes closed, her mouth open and her breathing shallow and regular. The occasional soft moan passing her lips.

"Don't stop, he'll be here soon," she gasped, as she put her hands on my head and pushed me back down to my task.

Soon her breaths were getting shorter and faster and her puss was wetting up nicely. Her hips were moving gently, grinding her pussy into my face.

"Oh god, you're doing so good. You're always so good, Rob. You're going to have me soooo ready for him. Ready for Jeff to fuck me."

I transferred my attentions fully to her clit, knowing that she was well on the way now. Putting my forefinger and thumb either side of her hood I gently pulled it back exposing her stiff little clit even more. My tongue was flicking back and forth on it constantly now, before sucking it between my lips like a little penis. I knew she would be orgasming soon at this rate when she suddenly stiffened, putting her hands on my head and pushing me away.

"He's here, I just heard a car pull up."

I tried to get my mouth back on her pussy, I really didn't want to stop now. Jeff could go fuck himself, I thought.

The door bell rang. She grasped my hair and yanked me off her. " Rob, stop now, he's here, you've got to go and let him in. Please!"

Reluctantly I got up and went downstairs and opened the front door and let Jeff in. Tall, greying hair, slim-ish but with a bit of a paunch, he was in his late fifties, twice as old as Julie who was twenty-nine.

"Rob, how are you?" He looked me up and down noting my ruffled hair, my crumpled shirt and the wetness on my mouth, chin and nose.

"Been prepping Julie for me have you?" ( prepping is just the sort of word he'd use, like one of those irritating TV chefs ).

"I hope she's all ready to go, I haven't got much time tonight," he added.

"So Julie said," I replied, dryly. "She's all ready for you, though. Sopping wet and halfway to orgasm."

"Good man, just how I like her," he said, patting me rather patronisingly on my shoulder. "Right now I really need your wife, I've been thinking about her sweet little cunt all day." He quickly took off his coat and handed it to me to hang up and climbed rapidly up the stairs.

"Hello Julie," I heard him say as he entered our bedroom. "You do look good, lying there with your legs spread wide," he said, closing the door.

I hung up his coat, although I felt like just dropping it on the floor, and silently went up to the top of the stairs. I had once asked Julie if I could watch sometime but, although she wouldn't have minded, Jeff was adamantly against the idea. So I had only ever got to listen to them.

I could hear well through the door, though. "Keep playing with yourself while I get undressed," I heard him say.

I could hear him quickly getting out of his clothes. "Show me your fingers," he ordered.

"Mmmm, nice and wet by the looks of it. Rob must have done a good job, either that or you're really pleased to see me." He chuckled at his rather feeble joke.

"We are having a dinner party this evening, so I will be in trouble with Laura if I am away too long. So it is going to be a real quick one. I am going to fuck you fast and hard, Julie. I don't care if you come or not. I'm horny as hell and you are going to be in for a rough ride, girl, but then you don't mind that do you?"

"No, Jeff, I don't, not if that's what you want," said Julie in a meek, submissive voice which I had only ever heard her use with him.

I heard the bed creak as he climbed onto it and, presumably, positioned himself between her open thighs. Immediately there were a series of grunts from him, with matching groans and a couple of 'Ows' from her as he shoved his thick cock into her.

"Oh yesss," cried Jeff, "that went in nice and easy. Now you're properly mounted you're going to get ridden real hard. Here we go!"

With that he started fucking her at a fast and furious pace. The bed creaked, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the air. Julie let out a cry at every hard thrust "ugh, ugh, ugh". Interspersed with pleas "Slow down Jeff." "Not so hard, pleeease," "Oooh, your hurting me Jeff," "Oh god,oh god, that's so good, don't stop."

Whatever she said, however, didn't seem to make any difference. Jeff just kept on pounding into her, hard and fast, without any let up. I had to admire his stamina. This went on for ten minutes before the fucking sounds rose to a crescendo.

"Ohhh god I'm nearly there." cried Julie. " I'm going to come. Keep going Jeff. Make me come, pleeease, make me come!"

But Jeff, true to his word, ignored her and with several even more violent thrusts, accompanied by loud bellows, he came. I could hear it all as he emptied himself into my wife, gasping and grunting like an animal. Julie continued to plead with him to carry on and to make her come, but he was finished with her and, after catching his breath, he climbed off her and headed for the bathroom.

"Sorry Julie, no time for that. I told you it would be a quickie. I expect Rob will help you out though, you know, before and after service," he said with a snigger.

I crept back downstairs and positioned myself on the sofa with a book, as if I had been there the whole time.

"Feel better for that, then?" I asked as he put his coat on.

"I do, absolutely. She's a good fuck, Julie, that's why I keep her on. She just takes it however I give it to her, she really earns her bonuses. I didn't have time to make her come, like I usually would, so you might like to go and help her out again. You could pick up where you left off when I arrived."

"See you next time. Bye," he said as he went out the door.

I went upstairs and stood in the bedroom door looking at my ravished wife. Her legs were still spread wide, her pussy red, swollen, moist and on display. I had lost count of how many times her boss had used her like this in the last six months.

She looked across at me with a dazed expression on her face. Her hands running up and down her body and between her legs.

"He didn't let me come. I was almost there, but he didn't let me come," she said with a note of desperation in her voice. "Rob, finish me off, darling, please."

I started to throw of my clothes only too happy to comply.

"I can't fuck any more, though. I'm too sore. Well, not sore exactly, more bruised I think." She stroked her vulva and then patted her mound "Here and here."

"Well he certainly gave you a real pounding, my darling, the guy is an animal," I sympathised.

"When are you going to finish with him?" I asked.

"When you started all this it was because I was out of work. You did what you had to do to keep our heads above water, to save our house and everything we have worked for. But now I'm back in work you don't need to do it any more. You can leave and I'm sure you will find another job."

But we had had this conversation before. I knew she had, unexpectedly, discovered a strongly submissive side to herself with Jeff and it was like a powerful drug. What had started off as a necessity had almost become an addiction that she now found it hard to give up. Being his whore and having to have sex with him, as and when he wanted it, was pretty difficult for her at first. But the humiliation and her regular compliance to his wishes soon started to make the sex more and more exciting for her. Until, eventually, she became completely submissive to him and loved it.

"Soon, darling, soon, I promise. Right now I really, really need you to bring me off." Her voice was pleading and whiny.

"I want you to go back to what you were doing before. Be gentle with me. Make me come with your mouth, your fingers, all those wonderful things you do with your tongue."

I love this woman so much, all I really want is for her to come back to me, to be only mine again. I adore her beautiful, perfect body, and long for the time when I don't have to share it with anyone else. Until then I would be there for her and do whatever I can for her, until this is all over and she is mine again.

I was naked now and looked again at her recently-used cunt. A cunt that was probably as familiar to Jeff as his own wife's was. A long trickle of semen had oozed out of her, down over the crack of her arse and pooled on the sheet beneath her. I am not really too keen on tasting another mans' semen, although in the circumstances it would be difficult to avoid it entirely. I went to the bathroom and came back with a damp face cloth. I bent over her and gently, lovingly I wiped as much of the mess from her as I could.

As I settled myself down between her legs I glanced across at the clock on the bedside table. Was it really only twenty minutes since I was last here, in this exact position, getting her ready for her boss to fuck her. But this time there was not going to be any hurry. The before service may have been interrupted but I was looking forward to the after service being long, slow and loving.

robertjohn
robertjohn
109 Followers
  • COMMENTS
22 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Padmabear you can say whatever you want and call people piggish

but this is stupid shit. These characters are idiots.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hot story

She is loving being submissive to her boss and the good fucking she gets.. I also think Rob kind of likes it too because he wanted to watch her boss fuck her. He may even secretly like eating her pussy after her boss fills it with cream. I know I really enjoy eating a fresh creampie out of a sloppy pussy. Great job on the story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Dishonesty in fictional writing

So obviously, as a reader, we have to imagine that, in the world created by robertjohn here, HR and sexual harassment suits doesn't exist, right? 'Cause , in reality, those are things that would prevent any dipshit like Jeff from trying to pull something like this on his employees.

'Know what else exists that would immediately stop this cuckolding? Blackmail. Not even that complicated, really: Rob just have to place one or numerous camera in his bedroom, films Jeff and Julie do their thing, and pay Jeff a visit, later on, telling him that, not only is the days of him using his wife as a personal Fleshlight are over, but she better get all the promotions she is due or a spectacular severance package, otherwise the full video of that clip he just showed him of their tryst will be sent to his wife, Laura... something, there's no doubt, Jeff doesn't want to happen.

But see, this ain't happening here, because, quite obviously, and, weirdly, regardless of what the author may have tried to make us think, everyone involved is really happy with this dynamic. Jeff, of course, got his own, personal slut; Julie, who can quite literally get her cake and eat it too here; and Rob, since he not only took zero serious step to stop the whole thing, but, once again obviously, came a very willing cuckold/cum-eater out of it.

Suspension of disbelief is too high, in this one, to us, readers, to buy that the married couple isn't OK with this. Bizarrely enough, I would have respected this flash way more if those two were actually honest with their feeling about their current relationship. Respected, not like - it is, after all, still a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
assuming you live in world where HR depts don’t exist

And the threat of lawsuits are equally nonexistent, then my only complaint is that she is an enthusiastic liver for the guy she “dislikes” but completely shuts down the man she supposedly loves.

That doesn’t really show much love.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 4 years ago
Ignore the haters, short and sweet

We get the same kind of piggish comments from our stories. It’s hard to know what motivates these guys. My working theory is that they have been dumped by their wives or gfs at some point and are here for the revenge BTB stupidity. Leaving you positive feedback to make up for it. Feel free to follow up with us.

Anyway your story would have got much higher rating elsewhere. I really liked that it was short and avoided the typical bra size details, etc...

This need women have is real. I’ve had my wife (Ms. Bear) tell me stories about getting fucked by strangers and she specifically wanted it fast and hard and quick, which is interesting given what us sensitive guys were taught. My feeling is that they want both, and your story captures that dynamic beautifully. Well done.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 01 Older gent invites young married couple to his holiday home.in Loving Wives
More Stories