My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 01

Story Info
Older gent invites young married couple to his holiday home.
7k words
4.39
270.6k
437

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krista16
Krista16
490 Followers

Myself (I am Steven) and my wife Lucy had not long bought our first home in our local village in South Wales, UK. I met Lucy when we were studying at Cardiff University.

We were both very young at 22 when we bought our first home. Both sets of parents helped with the deposit as both our salaries were low. I had secured a job at an accountancy firm while Lucy was a teaching assistant at our village school.

Although we didn't have much, we were deeply in love and as happy as any couple could be. We were married a year earlier in a very low key event with only our parents attending. The highlight of my life was hearing the vicar proclaim us 'husband and wife', in our the small village church. I had never been with anybody else and neither had Lucy.

I always felt Lucy was out of my league. She's 25, has lovely olive skin, standing at 5ft 3. She has long dark brunette hair, big brown eyes, dark thick eye brows and thick lips to complete a gorgeous face. Her Mediterranean looks came from her Greek heritage from her mother's side. She has an amazing busty physique, a shapely arse that looked great in jeans but my favourite part of her body were her 34d sized breasts. They always got the most the most attention in the bedroom. Another lovely feature of hers was her friendly voice and accent. I'm being biased of course but there's nothing better like hearing a girl talk in a Welsh accent.

I was fairly good looking. I'm 5ft 9 with a slightly overweight build, full head of dark hair and beer belly formed thanks to lots of beer drinking from rugby trips with the lads. Despite that I would say I was a good performer in the bedroom and Lucy never voiced any displeasure with my efforts. My cock when fully erect stretches to a respectable 6 inches which is miniature compared to the cocks I see when watching porn.

Our sex life was very healthy, making love 2 times a week. Lucy was always shy when it came to trying new things or positions and I never pushed her into doing anything she didn't want to do. Although, there were times when she would get very vocal. There was one occasion when her screams woke our neighbours, we discovered the next morning. ''Next time, don't please her as much!'' Lloyd from next door joked. Lucy was mortified.

Within weeks of moving into out first home, I started looking at prices for a kitchen and lounge extension at the back of the property. The existing lounge in our home was very small and not enough room for when we had our friends around or parties.

Using various building review websites, I obtained the phone numbers for our local and best reviewed building companies. The first and only company I called was Wilson Extensions.

The call went to voicemail where I left my details and asked if someone could call me back. A few hours later I received a call from a friendly female voice. She informed me that their head of the company, Carl Wilson will come out to give us a quote at the weekend.

The next Saturday came and at midday the doorbell rang. I answered the door to be greeted by a large, well built but friendly looking man. ''Good evening, I'm Carl from Wilson Extensions."

''Hey come in,'' I replied. Carl was built like a rugby forward. Roughly 6ft 5 inches in height, large shoulders with thick arms and legs.

''Thanks,'' Carl replied. He was completely bald but had a very friendly and attractive face. He made his way into the hall as I closed the front door. I then led him into the kitchen.

It was a very warm summer afternoon and Lucy had spent most of the day reading her book on a hammock in the garden. Upon hearing myself and Carl discussing measurements in the kitchen she came inside.

''Hey, would you like a coffee?'' she asked as she entered through the back door.

Carl turned to answer, ''Oh I normally would but it's so warm today, can I trouble you for a cold drink?'' he said politely.

''Yeah we've got some orange juice," I answered.

Lucy poured the drink adding some ice as I discussed the potential work and costs with Carl. As we chatted I noticed Carl's eyes occasionally peering towards Lucy who wore a short denim skirt and white t-shirt tied at the bottom to expose her belly. She now had a lovely brown tan on her arms and face having been in the sun all morning.

Lucy, smiling turned to Carl and handed him the glass. ''Oh thank you,'' he said, keeping his eyes on her as she made her way outside.

I was slightly uncomfortable for the rest of the conversation knowing Carl had been scanning Lucy up and down but also proud and happy that she was mine. I was never the jealous type.

After pricing up both the kitchen and lounge, Carl, having spoken to his architect, gave us a good price for the job and we agreed his company could start work on the extensions in 2 weeks time.

We both shook hands on his way out. I noticed and felt the size of Carl's hands and fingers. They were massive.

''Although I do the pricing, it's not me who does the job. I get the younger lads to do the grafting but I will be checking on them occasionally if that's ok with you?'' Carl asked.

''Yeah sure, thanks," I answered before bidding him farewell.

After Carl left, I joined Lucy in the garden. ''We've got a good quote Luce, they'll start in a couple of weeks."

''Oh excellent, he seems a nice guy," she replied.

I almost asked her if she noticed him looking at her when the three of us were in the kitchen but decided to leave it.

Over the following days, I started to have thoughts that had never crossed my mind before. I thought about Lucy being with another man in bed. The picture that developed in my head was of her and Carl. I had no idea why these thoughts were appearing now. Lucy had always got the attention of other guys when we were on nights out but I never had actually fantasized about it. The thoughts were more of a nightmare than a fantasy and at one point I considered cancelling the job and getting a quote from another building company. Ultimately I decided to stick with Carl, because the quote was so cheap and work would start soon.

2 weeks later and work had begun on our extension. Everything was coming together nicely and the lads Carl had working were friendly guys who worked hard from 8am to 5pm.

I arrived home from work one afternoon as the builders were finishing for the day. I waved them off outside but noticed a big Bentley car parked across the road. I opened the front door to the house and heard Lucy's giggling.

''Here he is," I heard her say. I entered the kitchen to find Carl sat at the breakfast bar and Lucy sat opposite.

''Oh hi Carl," I said with surprise. "Hi Steven, I just popped over to see how my lads are getting on," Carl explained.

''Its looking good isn't it baby'', Lucy said positively.

''Yeah I have to say your boys are doing a great job,'' I agreed.

''Good, good, that's what I like to hear,'' Carl replied before sipping the cup of coffee Lucy had made for him.

''If they ever look like they aren't pulling their weight let me know. Although I think I'll be here quite often if Lucy is going to be making amazing cups of coffee like this one," Carl continued.

''Glad you like it,'' responded Lucy with a wide grin.

We chitchated for another 5 minutes before Carl informed us he had to leave. We both saw him out of the front door and enter the large Bentley across the street.

''He's a nice guy Steven. I think you've definitely picked the right firm to do this job," Lucy said with a smile.

Carl's visit had my mind in overdrive again and those thoughts involving him with Lucy kept creeping into my mind.

The next day, again I returned from work to find Carl in the lounge entertaining Lucy. A wave of laughter and giggles greeting me as I entered the house.

''Hi Steve," Carl shouted before I got to the lounge door. ''Hey baby, how was your day?'' asked Lucy.

''Hi Carl, hi babe. It was ok, very busy as usual. How are things here?'' I asked.

''All good Steve, my lads are getting there. We'll take a look outside in a minute," Carl replied.

''The kettle is still warm baby, want a coffee?'' Lucy asked

Before I could answer Carl got there first ''Go on babe'' he said cheekily. After half a second of awkward silence, we all laughed . I would have been lying if I said I wasn't a little bit offended.

''Forgive me, I just get a bit naughty sometimes, let's go outside and I'll show you where we are at,'' Carl suggested.

''Yes you both go outside, I'll follow you out with the coffees in a minute,'' said Lucy.

Carl explained what the remaining plans where for the extension. Lucy provided the coffees as promised a minute or two later. Carl left not long afterwards, complimenting Lucy's coffees again as he left and suggesting he will be back to check on the work tomorrow.

After he left, Lucy made dinner and we ate outside on the decking my father had built for us last year. ''He's such nice man, a little cheeky and flirty but it's good that he's checking the job regularly,'' Said Lucy.

''Yeah he seems like a decent bloke," was all I said with a sarcastic tone that Lucy didn't seem to notice.

''He told me he's 55. I would never have guessed that,'' said Lucy.

''He can't be, I would have said he was around 45,'' I replied with disbelief.

''He lives alone. His wife died of cancer 6 years ago. Poor guy," Lucy explained.

''Come on Luce, he's not poor, he drives a Bentley car and runs the building company''. I argued.

''No he owns much more than that. He told me he's got properties around the UK and a bar in Spain.'' Lucy replied.

''Blimey, he is loaded!'', I said shocked.

After we finished dinner and watched the sun go down, we both went inside. I cleaned the kitchen whilst Lucy took a shower.

I cleaned everything quickly before heading upstairs. I heard the shower still running and took a peep through the small gap in the doorway to the bathroom.

I could just about see her nude body through the steamy glass of the shower. I'd known Lucy for several years and seen her naked more times than I could count yet I was still massively turned on.

''I know you're there baby, come in,'' she said suddenly.

Without hesitation I stripped and joined my wife in the shower. Afterwards, I took her to bed, licking her soppy pussy whilst she sucked my cock in a sixty nine position. Then I fucked her olive skinned body in a missionary for several minutes, causing her to moan and scream. While we fucked I couldn't help but think about Carl and whether Lucy would enjoy being fucked by the big man. 'oh baby yeah, don't stop!' she cried over and over before I withdrew and came on her belly.

Then we lay with her in my arms before falling asleep.

The next day, all I could think about was Carl, imagining him seducing Lucy while I was at work. The more I thought about it, the more it became appealing and more of a fantasy.

When I got home, again Carl was at the house with Lucy, apparently inspecting the extension work. After general chitchat and a little bit of flirting with Lucy he left.

We sat on the sofa and watched a film after having dinner. ''Carl's been here three nights consecutively now and he arrives just when you get home from school. I think he fancies you babe,'' I suggested.

''Behave Steve. He's just checking the work. Before we have coffees he's outside speaking to the lads," Lucy replied.

''I don't doubt he wants the extension to go well, I just think he's fond of you," I said.

''Well if he is, I don't fancy him,'' said Lucy. ''I only have eyes for you," she continued before she held my head, smiled and gave me a kiss.

I trusted Lucy completely and I didn't trust Carl but the truth was, I didn't want to trust Carl. Lucy went to bed after the film had finished whilst I opened my laptop to pay some utility bills. After paying the bills I found myself visiting porn sites. I had noticed the 'cuckold' section but I never really looked at it before.

I started watching a clip of a mature blonde woman being fucked by a young big black guy with a massive cock while her husband watched and encouraged them. I got hard but it didn't quite turn me on as much as I thought it would. I then searched for 'cuckold by older man' and played the first video.

This had a younger couple being interviewed by a much older man, probably in his 50s or 60s. The couple had agreed to take part in the recording and the older guy was clearly very keen to fuck the young woman. The interview eventually ended and the large old man began to kiss, caress and undress the young woman whilst her male partner watched on. I was captivated and excited about what was to come.

The large mature guy ripped the thong off the young woman and began licking her pussy causing her to orgasm several times. Then she eagerly took his meaty cock into her mouth and began to massage the thick shaft as her mouth covered the head. By now I was fully erect and wanking furiously infront of the screen. Eventually the fucking started. The large man entered the young woman bareback and fucked her hard causing her to moan loudly infront of her partner. After fucking her missionary, he flipped her on top of him and pumped her from below bringing the young woman to orgasm multiple times. At this point I couldn't take it anymore and had a climax of my own, shooting my semen over the laptop screen and keys.

I quickly wiped the laptop and cleaned myself up downstairs before retiring for the night.

The next day, I had to work later and didn't make it home until 7pm that night.

Lucy greeted me at the door. ''Carl is here, I asked if he wanted to stay for dinner and he accepted," She said.

''How long has he been here,'' I asked.

''A few hours, he's had several coffees. He wants to talk with you about the work,'' Lucy answered.

We both entered the kitchen. ''Hi Steve, I hope you don't mind, I waited around for you to give an update on our work and your lovely wife offered me some dinner. I couldn't say no!" said Carl.

We sat, eating at our kitchen table. ''I know you haven't complained about our work Steve but I have to be honest with you. I'm not one of those dodgy builders who likes ripping people off and not seeing a job through,'' said Carl.

''Im sure you're not Carl, that's why I wanted your firm to complete the work," I replied.

''Well... I've checked some of the brick work and I think our lads have messed up. I want to rectify this but it'll mean the job takes another 2 weeks. I'm sorry about this,''

Lucy cut Carl off, ''No need for you to apologise Carl. You've been honest about this,"

''Yes Lucy is right, although I'm a little disappointed about the delay, I want a proper job doing and I'm still sure you're the firm that can do it," I added.

''Wow, I have to say, you've both taken this news very well but I'd like to make up for this. One, I'll reduce the quote by 25%. Two, I let out large holiday cabins up north in the Lake District. They are right next to one of the big lakes. It's lovely up there when the weather's good. How would you like to stay up there for a week? It would be free of charge of course.'' replied Carl with a friendly smile.

''Wow, I don't know what to say Carl. That's very generous of you,'' I answered.

''Well it's the least I can do. I hope you'll accept,'' said Carl.

''Luce is off for the holidays in two weeks so we could go up then?'' I suggested, turning towards my wife.

''Yes we could, as long as you can get the time off work Steve?'' Lucy asked.

''Yeah, I can sort that with my boss," I answered.

We discussed it further and asked Carl about the area, the accommodation and what we could do up whilst up there. Then we confirmed with Carl the dates we would stay. Carl explained that he would ensure the work on our extension continued and be finished when we returned.

''Ok excellent, I'll book you in for that week.''

Carl pulled out his diary and noted the booking. ''Actually, I'm staying next door to you that week. I'm a member of a fishing club. We are having a tournament that week," Carl revealed.

''Great. Maybe you can be our guide, when you're not fishing?'' asked Lucy.

''Yeah, I'd be more than happy to,'' replied Carl smiling towards my wife.

We finished dinner and bid Carl farewell for the night. Lucy opened the door to let Carl out. Just as he left, he lent towards my wife, placed his hand on her hip and gave her a peck on the cheek. Lucy didn't complain.

I had to admit, seeing him make contact with my young wife got me a little excited. I wondered how Lucy felt. Did she mind the kiss even though she is a married woman? Did it excite her? If it did, I knew she would never admit it.

Both of us were excited for the trip away. It would be a much needed break for us both but I knew I'd need to find a way to watch the rugby while we were there.

During the week, Carl made more visits to the house but they were all before I had got got home from work meaning it was just him and Lucy.

I was curious about what went on during the visits but I felt certain that Lucy hadn't cheated.

Then the day came when we drove North to the Lake District. Carl greeted us as soon as we arrived at the holiday park beside the lake. It was as beautiful as he had described.

Carl was wearing shorts and a tight fit T-Shirt that showed off his muscular physique. ''Hi, glad you made it. I hope the drive was smooth?'' he asked.

''Yeah there was some traffic on the M6 but no real delay," I answered.

Carl seemingly ignored my answer and his eyes were fixed on Lucy who wore her denim shorts and a revealing black top that showed off her cleavage.

''Wow Lucy, you are as gorgeous as always,'' said Carl as he hugged my blushing wife with his large arms. 'Ohhh you're a real smoothy Carl," Lucy responded whilst Carl held her.

This was no normal friendly hug. Carl held my wife to his chest for several seconds leaving me uncomfortable but also curious. I wondered whether Lucy was enjoying his attention and his touch. Carl then released my wife from his grip.

Lucy appeared unfazed by the attention and Carl's behaviour.

After further chit chat, he announced he would be out fishing. He gave us a set of keys and said he would check on us later to make sure we were settled in.

We spent the remainder of the day out walking, enjoying the countryside and visiting the local pubs in the village. When we returned to our cabin late that evening, we found a note on the door that read, 'Food and drinks going at mine tonight. Come around when you're ready. Carl'.

"What do you think Luce, shall we pop over to Carl's for a few drinks?"

"Yes we can go for one considering he's basically given us a free holiday'' Lucy responded.

Carl had cocktails ready when we arrived. ''Glad you both could make it here. I expect you're both tired hiking around here all day''.

''Very much so Carl,'' I responded.

''Well you can relax now, here you go,'' said Carl handing a mojito to each of us.

We sat in his lounge area talking about the area, Carl's day of fishing and what else we could do during the week. Hours past as we consumed more and more cocktails and food from the platters that Carl had prepared.

Carl was a great host. I knew he would have planned this well in advance, judging by the amount of food he cooked. I also noticed the looks he gave Lucy, accompanied by the many compliments. Tonight she wore her white summer dress that fell just above her knees. The dress complimented her tanned skin and her dark beautiful Mediterranean facial features.

By this point I was feeling a little drunk and Lucy looked a little tipsy herself. I noticed she had an uncomfortable look after Carl had gone to the kitchen area to pour the next round of drinks.

''Are you ok Luce?'' I asked.

''It's this new bra, it's so uncomfortable. I need to take it off. I'll use Carl's bathroom," Lucy responded as she rose from the sofa.

Krista16
Krista16
490 Followers
12