Before College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My noises must have set something off as I could feel him pumping his hips into my mouth a bit. Jake was still moaning and mewling as was gagging on his cock. Then I felt it grow even harder in my grip and mouth. His massive balls went up towards the base as his ballsack scrunched itself tight.

"Oh shit! CJ! Pull out I'm gon!" That was all he could shout out before it happened.

A literal flood of cum shot across my tongue right down my throat. It was salty and heavenly. The smell of cum filled my very being. Shot after shot pushed its way down my throat. I wasn't ready and I kinda choked a little cum spilling out the side of my mouth and some came up my nose. But the torrent of hot cum didn't stop. My cock started pumping out its own juice and my legs started shaking in their crouching position as I came from just him cumming in my mouth. It felt so fucking good. I was crouched down like a Russian delinquent but with a cock in my mouth. My short but hard orgasm stopped after a few pumps. My legs started shaking more and my lungs were crying for air. Jakes's cock kept pumping and I started to swallow as soon as my cheeks ballooned out like a chipmunk. Then after several more pumps and swallows later it waned. My lips let go of the fat cock in my mouth and one last shot spurted on my t-shirt liberally covering the DC logo on the front. My mouth was still full of cum. I look up and saw a very exhausted heavily breathing Jake look down on me. My mouth was still open and he could see all the white thick cum in it filling it to the brim. I closed my mouth and swallowed hard.

"Holy!" He panted hard. "Shit!" He continued after a few breathes. His eyes were looking straight past me now like he was in his own world.

His exposed thighs were shaking visibly as he leaned into the tree. His cock shrank fairly quickly to a semi-erect state of maybe 11 inches. Still fucking impressive.

Then I realized what had just happened. I had sucked my best friend's massive cock. His cum was in my belly, my mouth, all over my shirt and as well a lot had spilled onto the crotch of my sweatpants. Panic started building up. I'm not gay. I'm not gay at all. Why the fuck had I done this.

I stood up and grabbed a bunch of leaves off the ground and tried to brush as much as I could off my clothes. It didn't really help as they were soon soaked. I grabbed another handful of leaves and tried again. As I was cleaning my clothes in a panic, Jake was getting some of his strength back. I saw Jake reach down into his sweatpants and inhaled deeply on the inhaler he had just pulled out of his pocket. He turned his body away from me and I I heard Jake pulling up his pants after shaking his cock a couple of times.

"H-hey CJ..." He stuttered in a very inaudible voice.

I felt the panic in my chest rise more. Hell no! I don't want any shit to come of this.

"This never happened! Let's never talk about it again!" I shouted.

"B-but..." Was all he could get out before I interrupted again.

"This! Never! Happened!" I shouted one more time.

He stood in silence as I continued to try to get the stain out with the leaves unsuccessful. My clothes were caked with cum and looked like a Jackson Pollock painting. As I continued to uselessly try to dab the thick deliciously-smelling cum out of my clothes in anger Jack spoke again.

"Umm... W-we could try to clean it out in the stream ahead..." He said hesitantly and with fear.

"Fine! Sure!" I exclaimed as I got up on wobbly legs and started walking down the trail with Jake following me silently a few steps behind me. After awkwardly and silently cleaning my clothes in the stream we walked back. Not a word was uttered as we walked. I was still soaked wet but at least there wasn't any visible cum on me. We stood at the front of the door. I hesitated and prepared myself mentally for what I was going to say and then walked inside. I walked past the kitchen heading towards the basement. I saw my mom in the corner of my eyes before I walked past and shouted.

"I accidentally fell into the stream! Let me change my clothes!" I sighed a bit to myself as I finished.

"Sure thing, Sweetie! Dinner is ready so come when you're done!" She shouted back to me.

"You can sit down while we wait, Jake." She spoke softly to him before I closed the door to my room behind me.

After changing and walking very hesitantly up to the kitchen we sat down and had a very silent dinner. Mom tried to make some conversation but didn't get much response from me or Jake.

"Did something happen on your walk? Did you not have fun?" She questioned worriedly.

I hesitated a bit and looked a bit over at Jake. His is were wide and he was looking at the plate of spaghetti in front of him. My nerves had calmed down a bit. I wasn't angry just disappointed in myself.

"No. Nothing happened on the walk, mom." I droned and hesitated a little. "We actually had fun." I whispered.

I could see Jake getting more and more focus on his spaghetti and he ate some of it. I had hoped to see a smirk or something but I stopped and told myself I was a fucking idiot.

"I'm glad you boys had fun. You should do that more often and not when I tell you to." She chipped in.

My heart started beating a bit more but stopped as I looked over at zombie jake. I wasn't especially hungry as I had still a lot of the guy sitting next to me's cum in my belly. He on the other hand ate a lot. We finished the dinner and went back down to the basement in silence.

"Hey... Sorry, Jake. Let's forget that happened. Want to play some video games?" I almost begged my best friend.

"S-sure... as long as I get to play first." He chipped in.

The rest of the night was a bit awkward and silent at first. Then we kinda mellowed out and started being just CJ and Jake again. We got some more snacks and soda. The game was really fun and we took turns every 30 minutes. We decided on which characters we liked the most. Then we had arguments over their good and bad points as usual. My mom said good night as we continued to play long into the night.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "It's late. I'm going to head to bed." I continued as I jumped over the back of the sofa and landed in my bed.

"Y-yeah! It's getting late I should sleep as well." Jake agreed and turned of the console.

He had prepared an air mattress at the foot of my bed. Which he clumsily flopped onto. I covered my body with my blanket and shoved my clothes off the edge of my bed once I had undressed under the covers. I could hear Jake also getting undressed and cozy up in his blanket. The air mattress squeaked a little every time he moved. And in this silence, my memories came rushing back to me. The memory of his cock. Of his fat cock pumping load after load into my mouth. Of how fucking huge it was. How fucking manly it was. I was filled with envy and also... lust. I kept imagining it in my head. I could feel myself getting hotter. I tried to as silently as possible slip my hand down my pants and grab onto my cock but stopped when I heard the squeak of Jake's air mattress as he moved about. I tried to force myself to sleep. Just stop thinking that he was just a couple of feet away from my feet. Just below the end of my bed. He just laid down there. I kinda wanted to look at his cock again.

After struggling to go to sleep for several minutes I heard the squeak of the mattress again. I moved a little bit as a reaction.

"Hey, CJ... are you still awake?" He whispered to me in the dark.

My heart sped up at his voice. I shoved the images crossing my mind as soon as possible. And tried to as casually respond.

"Yeah, dude. I'm still awake." I whispered back.

There was a long pause. Then I heard him suck in some air before whispering again.

"H-Hey... What happened in the forest..." There was another pause and I could feel my heart in my throat. "D-do you want to do it again?" He whispered with much hesitation.

Oh shit! It actually happened. I just had that fantasy in my mind and it happened.

"Umm..." I hesitated. Maybe he was just joking with me. But what do I have to lose?

"Sure." I responded after a few seconds.

We laid there in silence for several seconds. My heart was about to explode.

"S-so how do you want to do it?" He whispered.

"Ummm... why don't you come over here?" I spoke with a little glee.

He must've heard the excitement in my voice because he started moving right away after I responded. My cock was about to explode with excitement as he stumbled towards my bed. He awkwardly fumbled in the dark and then tip-toed to the side of my bed. It was a bit dark but I could still see him and now that he stood in front of my bed the faint light from the moon through my window made him fully visible. He was still wearing his t-shit but his underwear was gone. More than 20 inches of cock bobbed up and down and his balls swung back and forth as he tried to sneak closer to my head. Once he stood next to my head he turned to face me and the tip of his massive cock slapped my forehead. I could feel it was moist from pre.

"S-sorry" he whispered and his arms froze on his sides.

"It's ok" I whispered back with glee.

I scooted myself so my feet were on each side of his thighs. And I grabbed his cock with both of my hands and turned it up towards me! The silky-smooth texture filled my hands. His warmth entered my hands and I could feel it flow into my core filling me with warmth.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed fairly loudly.

My already fast-beating heart made a summersault when I heard his loud response!

"Shhhh! You gotta be quiet." I shushed him with a whisper.

He put his hands over his mouth and nodded his head. Then I started pumping his fat cock again. The whole length would require more hands to cover. His balls were swinging back and forth towards me. His huge cock looked so fucking hot in the moonlight. I moved my head forward and kissed his cockslit. It was so tasty and the smell of it drove me wild. I started pumping his massive cock faster, thoroughly enjoying the small moans and mewls that escaped his lips.

Then I sealed my lips again around his cock and started swirling my cock around his cumslit to coax more of that delicious fluid out of him. After a minute of enjoying these liquids to myself, I started taking more of him into my mouth. I almost started gagging again but stopped myself as I didn't want to wake someone up. And just continued to bob back and forth as Jake's moans got a tiny bit louder.

"H-hey CJ?... Can I put my hands on your h-head?" He asked in a whisper filled with desire.

I nodded while his cockhead was still in my mouth and he moved his arms forward. He pushed his fingers through my hair and I could feel him shiver. He grabbed onto the sides of my head. It was just so fucking hot. He started moving his hands and hip in the rhythm of my cocksucking. I was his little cocksucker!

He started picking up the pace. And I fought hard to not gag a little but filled miserably as his cock pushed against the entrance of my throat. It was just too fucking big.

I stopped caring about the noises I made and got lost in the act of sucking his cock.

I could feel him picking up the pace even more and he slipped out a couple of times. Smearing the side of my face with his fat cock. Saliva and pre covered my face eventually after many failed attempts of fucking my head. He eventually got the hang of it and I just held my hands in place in a tight grip as he fucked my hands like a fleshlight and my head as well.

"Oh fuck! CJ I'm about to!" He whispered in a panic between his moans.

He tried to pull out as he was about to explode when I saw his fat balls ascend towards the base of his cock and I felt how hard his cock got in my mouth.

I let go of his cock and grabbed the sides of his hip keeping him in place. I breathed in loudly around his cock then pushed him further in my mouth. The torrent of cum I expected to be less as he had already cum before in the same kind of situation but it was a wild flood. Shot after shot pushed itself down my throat and I swallowed it as much as I could. He pushed in a bit further and I could feel it go even deeper. I was maybe 9 inches down onto his cock with maybe even more than that left to go. I no longer had to swallow or try to keep my throat open for the barrage of cum, as it was literary in my throat. It all just got dumped into my stomach directly now. I felt myself getting warmer and warmer as his fluids filled my gut like the cum dump I was. I came harder than I ever had before and I moaned on his pulsating cock that was pushed down my throat.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck" Jake kept repeating as he sent more and more cum into me.

After a minute of ceaseless cumming down my throat Jake's fat cock finally gave up. His thighs were shaking against my claves as I sat in front of him. I could feel my gut was stuffed full like I just had Thanksgiving dinner. I started pulling his thick cock out of my throat and breathed in heavily as it popped out. I slurped on it some more to clean it off as well as I loved the feeling of it getting softer in my mouth. It was telling me I did a good job. Jake's cum was delicious and this time I had let nothing escape my hungry gullet.

"Holy!" Jake panted heavily "Shit!" He whispered loudly.

He slumped down next to me. His thigh touching mine. It was warm but smaller in comparison. His cock laid across his thigh and the cock head was touching mine. He laid back.

"C-can. you. get. my. inhaler." He breathed out heavily.

I got up still very wobbly and shaken by the big orgasm I just had. And sneaked very silently over to his bed and fished his inhaler up from his pants. My whole room smelled like his cock now. It was like his musk had marked this as his territory. I sneaked back and handed him the inhaler. He took a deep breath on it.

"Thanks."He whispered and laid back down.

I laid down next to him. The only cum that got lost was the little puddle I had made in my boxers.

"Ummm... should we go back to bed?" I suggest now that I had gotten that out of my system.

"S-sure. Just give me a second." He whispered back still breathing with some effort.

After a minute or so of us just laying beside each other, I could feel the warmth of his thigh against mine. His cock was now nestled between his giant balls. I looked down trying to catch a glimpse of the veiny fat cock but just got a smidge of flesh and mostly dark pubes that covered it.

I could feel myself getting hard again just thinking about what had happened. Then I saw his monster stir awake. The fat cock was visible getting larger and starting to lift itself up into the air with each of his heartbeats.

"H-hey CJ..." He hesitated again. "Do you want to suck my dick again?" He whispered.

"Sure." I said with my heart yet again pounding madly in my chest.

"H-how do you want to do it?" He whispered.

"Uhh... You decide." I squeezed out.

"C-can you lay down on your back?" He asked with a low tone.

"How do you mean?" I whispered back in question.

"L-let me show you." He said as he got up.

I let him guide me onto my back and with my head was hanging off the end of my bed.

"T-there we go. Are you ready?" He confidently inquired.

He could see my tent in my boxers. My arousal was no longer hidden from his knowledge and I felt so small in comparison.

"Mhmm." I mumbled back.

He took is more than a foot of cock in his hand in his cock and aimed it towards my face.

"D-do you want this?" He whispered and I nodded my head and opened my mouth.

He pushed his cock into my mouth and it felt so fucking huge. My jaw was straining and I had to angle my head further down. He kept pushing his fat cock deeper and deeper. My hands clenched my bedsheets and my whole body squirmed.

Inch after inch of cock meat slithered down my throat as he kept pushing. I felt every vein on his fat cock as it entered. My tongue now licking the top of his cock as more inches pushed further in. I was in heaven I felt my toes curl as he treated me like his toy. And then it finally stopped as his huge balls hit my forehead. The warmth of his ballsack covered my face. There was so much hairy skin plastered onto my face I couldn't really breathe. My throat must have bulged up as his fat cock now made it his home. He started pulling out and I felt the pressure his cock had built up in me lessen.

Then he pushed it back in after he got out a few inches. Then he really started going to town on my throat. He was fucking my face like was some toy. I could feel his massive cock pulse and twitch as it moved back and forth in my throat. His cock head giving my insides a massage. He pick up the pace again and his balls started pounding into my forehead. I kept on moaning and moaning loudly as he was pounding me. The silky and thick cum had already lubricated my throat for his massive meat. I came hard as he kept pounding my face.

I kept on squirming in ecstasy and he kept on pounding.

After several minutes he hilted in my throat. I was in a faraway place. The lack of oxygen and arousal and put me in a trance. His balls crept up my face as they heaved up for his orgasm. The cum and saliva covered huge balls painting my face as they scrunched up hard on over my eyes.

"Ohhhh fuuuck!" He moaned out loudly.

Then the blissful event started again. I came again but it was just dry. I could feel my stomach bloating as the silky meat pipe in my throat pulsed with waves of cum inside it.

And as always I underestimated how much was going to cum out of his fat veiny cock. The same amount or even more that had already filled my gut. Which was even now painfully bloated. After what felt like a minute of dumping cum in me, his cock calmed down and I could literary feel it shrink in my throat. He started pulling out his cock with heavy breaths. His whole body was heaving with each breath.

"Holy fuck! T-that felt good!" He said groggily as he sat down next to me.

He now noticed the visible bulge on my stomach.

"H-holy shit!" He whispered out loud as he placed his hand very gently on my stomach.

The extra weight on my stomach caused me to burp up some cum over my face as I laid on my back. I quickly brought my hands up to try to prevent it from spilling on the bed but most importantly so I could drink it up. He stared at me in awe as I suckled and slurped it up and cleaned my fingers.

"Hey CJ! Do you want to suck my cock again?" He asked with desire in his expression and with every word he spoke his cock kept getting harder and harder.

***

The door to my room creaked open and I felt the panic set it. It was now morning and mom must have woken up.

"Hey, boys! I'm going to town to meet some friends! I won't be back until later tonight and there are leftovers in the fridge and some money for pizza on the counter." My mom's happy voice poured down.

"S-sounds good Mrs. J!" Jake exclaimed and grunted loudly. "H-have fun with your friends!" He responded as he stood over me.

He was bent over me and his cock shoved down my throat. I was laying flat down on the floor and every time he bent his knees his cock went deeper.

"Ok boys! Now you two have fun today and remember to go outside a little." She responded.

He kept on slowly shoving his cock up and down into my throat and I was doing my best not to moan. My mom must not have any sense of smell because the whole basement just smelled like cum.

"O-oh we will Mrs. J! T-take care!" He responded loudly as he pounded my throat extra hard.

"Ok, buh-bye boys!" She cheered as she closed the door.

After the door closed he picked up the pace again.

"Y-you're like really addicted to my cock, CJ!" He exclaimed and heavily breathed as he continued to push his cock into me.

My bloated stomach looked like I was 9 months pregnant and I wobbled back and forth as he kept pounding my throat. All I could do was moan in agreement.

12