All Comments on 'Before It Happened'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
next chapter please

this story is so hot. please continue and develop it slowly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed the story, especially the dialogue.

4*

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Really well written, can't wait for the next part. Also the angry anonymous poste below is a cuck in denial lol

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 4 years ago

Good start, but you really left me hanging, so to speak. Please give us chapter 2 soon and have Charli and Lucas get down to business without undue delay

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, continue it soon!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love this story

I want to marry it, fantasize with it about a large cocked black man, and cum together with it about said black man...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
you got me

i m hooked, i know whats cumming and cant wait !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Seed Has Been Planted!

The seed has been planted in both the wife and the husband's minds! It will just be a matter of time until Lucas actually "seeds" the wife!

This was a very suspenseful, nuanced, well-written, and erotic story.

White wives need black cock and husbands need black cock for their wives. My wife and I can't wait to read the next chapters!

Vamp82Vamp82over 3 years ago

What a nice start to what I hope will bring future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
first black man for wife

Hello I am now 48 years old and my wife is 46 we have been married for 22 years.

I also had a fantasy about my wife being blacked and had to trick her into it the first time. but now she loves being a cum dump for the black men and I have learned to love sucking her used holes clean and even the mans black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, I suppose there’s only so many ways to go with these stories but I still get hard reading them. A normal couple that starts going off the rails once the husband envisions his wife being filled by a more satisfying cock.

It’s seductive power pulls husband and wife in and once the other man lets them experience it the husband has little chance of doing anything except wait till the other man is done with his wife.

The husband will never be able to compete, nothing has the mental and emotional excitement of his white wife’s surrendering to a thick blackcock. If he takes his time and fucks her really good she will always be open to the next BBC and surrendering will get easier and easier and more exciting each time.

I have always wanted blackmen to fuck my wife with her not knowing that I know. Them treating her like a blackcock slut but fucking her so good she accepts then needs to be treated that way. Laughing at her excitement from being treated that way as she’s stripped and used in front of others.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can see him leaving her alone with the Blackman knowing what will eventually happen. Him imagining his wife trying to stop the more experienced Blackman and her realizing he’s excited by her becoming a slut for his black friend. Hearing her moaning and screaming as she’s fucked till she’s worn out from a bigger better cock. How he doesn’t stop after that, coming over and taking her into the bedroom and leaving her pussy stretched out full of his black seed and cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous