Before It's Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok? You look a little lonely."

"Huh? No, I'm fine, just wondering where the others are."

"Well, if they're not down here they're probably upstairs. Shall we go and look?"

"OK." I stood up and looked around for my jeans, pulling them on, buttoning the waistband, and then led Elaine into the hallway and up the stairs. There were no lights on up here but I knew the way, pausing at each of the spare rooms to listen but they were empty. At the end of the landing the door to our room was ajar and I stood and listened for a moment. I could hear the sound of lovemaking. Jen and Mike were in our bed.

"They're in here." I hissed.

"In your room? Wow, well let's join them."

We crept into the room and Elaine pulled her shift over her head while I stepped out of my jeans. It was dark with just a little light filtering through the curtains to show Elaine the edge of the bed and she climbed in with me following. Jen and Mike were on the other side of the bed, Jen's side, and as my eyes adjusted to the gloom I could make out Mike on top of Jen, her legs raised to receive him and her hands gripping the sheets as he made love to her.

I snuggled up behind Elaine - spoons - and had a sudden rush of deja vu. This was just as I'd always imagined it, having sex with Elaine while Mike and Jen were on the other side of the bed. I slipped my cock between Elaine's legs and she pushed back, taking me easily into her. I was in deep and started to move, long steady strokes all the way in and then almost all the way out. I held her hips and pulled at her, thrusting harder now, just as I had with Jen after our first meeting with Mike and Elaine.

I was fucking Elaine as hard as I could now, violently, wanting to spear her with my cock, to hurt her even. There seemed to be a synergy between all of us, as if we were destined to consummate our swapping with synchronised orgasms.

"Fuck me Rob, fuck me, fuck me." Elaine's words completed the picture and I could feel my pressure rising inexorably until I exploded inside her, filling her, my cock suddenly flopping about inside her and, as I did, I could see Mike stiffen and Jen meeting his thrusts to take all of him as he too came and filled my wife with his cum.

We lay for a while, the four of us, silent until Jen went into the bathroom. I could hear her peeing, such a normal sound in the deafening silence.

Mike went downstairs to get his clothes and all the while I lay with my cock, now flaccid, still in Elaine. She got up as Mike came in and slipped on her shift. Mike already had his chinos and sweatshirt on.

Where she'd been lying was a pool of my semen. That never happened with Jen.

"We'll slip away Rob. Thanks for a great evening." He held his hand out and I shook it, such a strange thing to do I thought later, like two school boys making up after a fight:

'I've just had sex with your wife, sorry old chap'.

'Not at all, I've just had sex with yours'.

'Jolly good, well that's ok then'.

"Drive carefully. See you guys again soon."

I heard the front door close as Mike and Elaine left and as they did Jen came back into our room. She was wearing her nightie and she climbed into our bed, pulling the covers around her.

I snuggled up close to her - spoons - and put my arms around her.

"You ok darling?"

"Yes. You?"

"Yes I'm ok." We kissed as we always did.

"Night hon, sleep well."

"You too."

We both slept fitfully and at one point I woke with a huge erection, fresh from a vivid dream about being in a room with several people who were all making love with each other as Jen and I stood watching, both of us naked too.

In the morning the scent of sex was still all around us in our room, other people's sex as well as our own.

Jen got up before me and started the shower. I waited a while and then walked in to shower after her. She had the shower head off the hose and was using the hose to douche herself, to wash any remaining traces of Mike's semen from her and I watched as she soaped herself, handing her a towel as she finished.

I showered after her and then we stripped the bed together. Jen took the sheets and mattress cover and threw them in the bin outside.

That afternoon we went upstairs to make the bed with fresh sheets. I expected we'd just go back downstairs again but Jen stood in front of me and undressed.

"Come to bed with me Rob, come and make love with your wife." And so we did, at times long and gentle and at times hard and passionate as if asserting our ownership of each other, my beautiful wife with her full breasts and warm belly, wet and hot inside, eager for me and me for her. I tasted her, tentatively at first, wondering if she would taste different, perhaps of Mike, but I was soon lost in her heat, slipping my tongue into her and nuzzling her clit until she came in my mouth and then moving to be above her and entering her warmth, feeling her respond to me as she raised her legs to take me fully, gripping the sheets with her hands.

We lay together afterwards, side by side, holding hands. Jen spoke first.

"So, what do you think?"

I thought for a moment before answering.

"About Mike and Elaine or the whole thing?"

"Both. What do you think of Mike and Elaine and what do you think about what we did with them, the swapping, having sex with someone else?"

I lay still, not knowing how to answer, trying to guess what Jen would like me to say or rather, what she wouldn't want to hear. It had been one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life, I'd loved it, but I found myself with the same dilemma as we'd had in the beginning. How could I say that I'd enjoyed last night and would like to do it again if Jen felt differently?

Jen sensed my hesitation.

"Would you like me to go first?"

"Yes ok."

Jen took a deep breath and spoke.

"Ok. I'm glad that we did what we did. It was exciting, very sexy, very funny at times and most of all we're still ok aren't we?" As she said this she gave my hand a squeeze.

"So, now you, you tell me."

I hadn't realised but I'd been holding my breath as Jen spoke and now I

let it go and had to gasp for air before speaking.

"Well, I enjoyed it too ... no, not enjoyed, that's not the right word. It was fantastic and yes, we're ok."

Now that Jen had said what she'd said I felt confident to say exactly how I felt about our evening with Mike and Elaine. "I mean, the excitement and anticipation of it all, y'know, when you called me in the office? I've never felt so scared and so excited at the same time, masturbating in the washroom when my secretary was just outside the door. What if she'd heard me?"

Jen laughed at this.

"Ha, perhaps she'd have liked to join in!"

"Mm perhaps but somehow I doubt it, but you never know. Perhaps I should ask her next time!"

Jen gave me a playful slap.

"Oh, so you think we're going to do this again do you?"

"Well, she is very pretty you know. Perhaps I might be tempted."

I gave Jen a quick kiss and then continued quietly.

"You know the evening when we had dinner with Mike and Elaine?"

"Yes, go on."

"Well when we were back here in bed, after we'd gone to sleep ..."

I paused before continuing. "Well, I heard you, watched you, making yourself cum."

"You what?" Jen propped herself on one elbow. "How ... well ... but why didn't you say anything?"

"I couldn't. What was I to say? Here I was lying next to you, listening to you making yourself cum and wondering ... no, thinking that you were imagining having sex with Mike. Sure it could have been that you were just feeling horny and had thought 'Ah well, Rob's asleep; a little self-help won't hurt' but you'd have woken me wouldn't you? We've never refused each other so it had to be Mike.

I paused for a moment letting this sink in.

"I couldn't say anything until I was certain that we both wanted to."

She lay down again, quiet, thinking. It was a long moment before she replied as if she was weighing the cost of honesty.

"Well yes, I was thinking about Mike. I was wondering what it might feel like making love with him. But what about you, when you rammed into me afterwards? You were being very rough with me and it really hurt. Were you thinking about Elaine?"

Now it was my turn to come clean.

"Yes I was. I was trying to imagine how it would feel being inside her just the same as you were thinking about Mike. But you see now why neither of us could say anything until we were both sure that the other one wanted to try it, to swap?"

"Yes I understand that, I felt the same too, couldn't say anything until I knew you were interested as well but we did both want to and we have and it was good fun wasn't it?"

Jen sounded relieved that we'd been open with each other and I was reminded of Mike's comments when we'd first had dinner with him and Elaine when he'd said that the only way to keep jealousy at bay was to be completely open, everything shared, absolutely nothing hidden.

We'd certainly done that.

Jen nudged me in the ribs.

"Anyway, with the boner you had on under the table at Mike and Elaine's I had a pretty good idea that you were interested!"

"Oh yes? And the way you were with Elaine, all that holding hands and 'sisters' stuff, are you sure you weren't angling for some time with her?" I nudged her back. "You two could always give Mike and me a show."

Jen laughed.

"Hah, is that all you can think about? In any case, if Elaine and I want to get it on, don't think for a minute that you guys would be invited to watch." She was quiet again for a moment before asking:

"Was there anything she did that you liked or didn't like?"

Was Jen asking for a comparison, feeling insecure perhaps? I thought for a moment before answering, trying to remember every detail of the sex I'd had with Elaine.

"It wasn't anything about Elaine, I mean she's a nice lady, very sexy, but the one thing that's keeps coming back to me is the excitement of the moment we had sex, y'know, actually feeling my cock inside her and realising that I was having full sex with this other person, someone who wasn't you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, I know what you mean; it felt so naughty being with Mike, having him touch me, his fingers inside me while we were by the CD racks, knowing that you and Elaine were in the same room and then here in our bed, opening myself to him, feeling him enter me, wanting him to fuck me and cum in me and you know, I really wanted that, to feel another man cumming in me but as soon as he had I thought 'So what?' Anyway, he's a bit of a pounder you know, not very imaginative but it was fun."

"Yes it was fun and I'm glad we did it while we still had time."

"Yes, me too, before it was too late."

Part Two

Chapter Six

Sped Hall

Pattie looked across the large sitting room and smiled at Walter.

In the old days it had doubled as a ballroom and so could easily accommodate the twenty couples who had arranged to come to the party that evening and already by 9.30 some had moved out to the jacuzzi while others were using the bedrooms and some were in the cellar with still a few couples to arrive, including the new couple who had called that morning, but it was still early and perhaps they didn't want to arrive too soon.

She could remember only too well how nervous she'd been when she'd held the first party and so knew how Rob and Jen would be feeling, a mixture of apprehension, not quite knowing what to expect or do, coupled with a breathless excitement at the possibilities that the evening would present to them.

She'd been running Sped Hall as an exclusive guest house for over fifteen years now. The six guest rooms were luxurious, the food delicious, the wine list extensive and, between herself and Sally, her housekeeper and cook, they'd gained a reputation for excellent hospitality.

But for the past year and a half she'd also been hosting her 'erotic parties' as she liked to call them, when up to thirty couples would come to indulge themselves in whatever way and with whoever they pleased. She cast her mind back to how it had all begun.

She'd been helping Sally make up the rooms. A group of six guests who had checked out that morning had been particularly complimentary about the accommodation and how much they'd enjoyed their stay and this became apparent when Pattie and Sally started changing the sheets and tidying the rooms.

"Pattie, come and have a look at this." Sally called from the bathroom.

"Why, what is it?"

"No, come and look," said Sally as she came out of the bathroom smiling broadly and carrying the waste bin. She opened the lid so that Pattie could see.

"Oh my god, what on earth have we got here?"

Sally looked at her and they both began to giggle. The bin was half full of condom foils, tissues, empty lube dispensers and batteries.

She closed the bin with a snap, smiled and winked at Pattie.

"I think our guests were having themselves a little orgy don't you? I mean, what other reason could there be?"

Pattie smiled back.

"And all those batteries, vibrators perhaps?" she asked quizzically raising an eyebrow.

They both burst out laughing.

"No wonder they were hungry this morning!" said Sally.

Pattie laughed with her.

"Have you looked in the other bedrooms?"

"No, not yet. Let's have a peep."

So they checked the other rooms. No more condom foils or batteries in the bins so they assumed that all the action must have taken place in the first room but under the bed in the third room they found a pair of panties and a vibrator.

"Well, well, well, look what they've left behind." said Sally as she hooked the panties and vibrator out from under the bed with a broom. They both burst into giggles again.

At last Pattie caught her breath.

"Well, I don't need it, how about you, any use?"

Sally shook her head.

"Well not that one and in any case, I've got a much bigger one than that." She poked at the vibrator with her toe.

"It's ok for a handbag I suppose but not much use for a really good session." she said laughing as she turned to Pattie who was looking a little shocked.

"Really?" said Pattie, "Larger than that, I mean how big?" Sally laughed.

"Don't look so shocked Pattie, there's nothing wrong with having one ... or using it." She paused for a moment searching Pattie's eyes.

"You have got one haven't you ... don't tell me you've never used one?"

Pattie blushed.

"Well yes I have got a small one that I use from time to time." She looked towards the door as if to check that nobody was there that could overhear what she was going to say then she whispered in Sally's ear.

"You see, Raymond doesn't seem to be very interested any more so when I ... oh well you know."

Sally turned to her and took her hand.

"Oh Pattie, I'm so sorry, I had no idea, I thought you and Raymond were ... well, like that," she said pinching her thumb and index finger tight together, "You know, really close."

Pattie looked embarrassed.

"Well it doesn't matter I suppose, I'll survive, in any case it's more reliable if you know what I mean." she said smiling.

Sally laughed with her.

"Don't tell me. Most of the men I've dated since my husband walked out on me don't have a clue what to do." Now Sally checked the door and then turned back to Pattie smiling conspiratorially.

"Perhaps we girls should look after each other a bit, know what I mean?"

Pattie didn't say anything, half wondering if Sally had been serious about what she'd just said. Was she suggesting something? Pattie was no prude and didn't have any hang-ups where sex was concerned, it was just that she'd never considered trying it with another woman.

Then Sally continued more seriously.

"How long has it been like this with Raymond? Look, I'm not being nosy but it was like that with my Billy before he walked out, about six months I suppose. He was seeing another woman he'd met at the gym."

"Oh, I don't think Raymond's doing that, in any case he doesn't go to a gym or do anything like exercise, it's just that he's always so busy with his work and then there's his council commitments and meetings but we do love each other you know, very much, it's just that he's always tired when he gets home." She smiled at Sally.

"Don't worry, I'll be ok but thank you for caring." and she gave Sally a hug and Sally hugged her back.

She couldn't remember the last time that Raymond had hugged her or had a cuddle with her. Perhaps Sally was right about looking after each other or maybe she'd just been joking. Pattie wasn't sure but nevertheless it did feel good being held and she could feel the shape of Sally's breasts and hips pressed against her as they embraced.

Eventually Pattie pulled away from Sally.

"Well, we'd better get on."

"Yes." said Sally poking the vibrator with the broom. "What shall we do with it?"

"Oh, I'll email them and tell them they've left a personal item behind. That should do it."

Pattie had always made a point of emailing all her guests after they'd left, hoping that they'd enjoyed their stay and asking them if they would recommend Sped Hall to their friends, and there was a link for them to follow to TripAdvisor so they could leave feedback there. To date it had all been very positive.

A couple of days later Pattie received a reply to her email.

Dear Pattie,

Thank you for your email and yes, we had a very enjoyable time, a very enjoyable time, all of us ;)

I was going to contact you to see if we could book all six rooms for a couple of nights at the beginning of August? There'll be twelve of us, all very good friends if you understand what I mean, and perhaps we'd be able to use your swimming pool 'au natural' if that's ok.

All the best

Tony

The next morning Pattie showed the email to Sally.

"What do you think?"

Sally read the email again.

"Well why not? It sounds rather fun for them, especially the skinny dipping. I wouldn't mind that."

"What, the skinny dipping or the other stuff... or perhaps both?" said Pattie smiling at her.

Sally put on a serious face.

"Do you know Pattie Burns, I think there's a very naughty side to you hiding in there." she said, poking Pattie a couple of times on her shoulder.

"What are you going to say?"

"Well, I suppose I'll have to clear it with Raymond, can't have him coming home from work and finding naked people running around can we?" She winked at Sally

"But apart from that why not? It's up to them what they want to do and, in any case, six rooms at £180 per night for the whole weekend ... well I can't pass that up can I?"

Raymond was fourteen years older than Pattie and she'd put his lack of intimate interest in her down to that but he was always pleasant and kind, never rude or confrontational.

When he got home from work Pattie told him about the booking but he wasn't impressed.

"That's just plain disgusting, running around with no clothes on and then what? Fornicating in our house I suppose. I'm not having it and in any case, suppose it got out? I'm on the council for goodness' sake. What about my reputation? The answer is no and that's the end of it."

He stood looking at his wife, shaking his head.

"What on earth were you thinking even considering it? I'm really disappointed in you." He turned from her and started up the staircase. "I'm going to change; I have a council meeting tonight and I'll be late as we're having dinner afterwards."

As he walked up the stairs with his back to her, Pattie stuck her tongue out at him. She was so disappointed; it had all seemed so much fun when she and Sally had been talking about it and what the guests might have got up to. She poured herself a large glass of wine and turned on the TV. Well at least she could watch what she wanted now he was going out. After a while she heard the front door close and Raymond's car scrunching across the gravel drive as he left for his meeting.

1...34567...20