Before It's Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As agreed we dressed casual and I suggested that we went 'commando' for the evening and after a moment's hesitation Jen eagerly agreed.

So there we were, just jeans, sweatshirts and loafers, nothing else, not even a bra for Jen.

Even though we knew it was coming we both jumped when the doorbell rang. We answered the door together, greeting them as warmly as we could.

"Hey Mike,"

"Hi Rob." A firm handshake for Mike and me accompanied by suitably hearty slaps on the back, a warm embrace with air kisses for Jen and Elaine and then something between a clinch and a hug for Jen and Mike and me and Elaine. Mike was wearing a sweatshirt and chinos and Elaine had a long shift on and, from the way it felt when we embraced at the door, very little under it. True to form Elaine was as effusive as ever and as we hugged she gave me a good grind with her mound. Whatever the secret of girl talk was, Jen knew it.

We took their coats and led them into the sitting room.

I poured wine for us all and we chatted and laughed for a while, sitting as couples for the moment then Jen asked Elaine to help her bring in some nibbles and when they returned, Jen somehow manoeuvred Elaine to be sitting next to me and herself next to Mike. It all seemed so natural and not at all contrived as if we'd done this dozens of times and spent many enjoyable evenings together.

"Hon, do you want to fire up the BBQ? I'm starving and I bet Mike and Elaine could eat something."

I grabbed a jacket and went out onto the patio to light the gas. I'd had the patio heater running for a while and so the real chill was off the air but even so it felt cold. There was enough light coming from the house so I hadn't bothered with the outside lighting. Inside, Jen was organising, getting Mike to toss some salad. She'd found a coat of hers for Elaine and asked her to take the wings and kebabs out to me and now I understood why she had insisted on the BBQ.

From the patio I couldn't see into the kitchen and so it followed that Mike and Jen couldn't see me and Elaine.

Elaine closed the door behind her and shivered as the cold air hit her.

"God it's cold out here. Give me a cuddle, I need to warm up." And placing the dish of meat on the side of the BBQ she snuggled into me and pressed against my now rapidly hardening erection.

I did nothing to try to hide it, what was the point? And in any case Elaine felt good as she pressed into me. She made a joke of it.

"Well, it must be colder than I thought, there's something down here that's frozen stiff!"

I laughed.

"Well I hope it doesn't melt away when we get back inside. We'd better get this food cooking."

I spread the wings and kebabs on the griddle and then put my arms around Elaine, pulling her into me again. I could feel her nipples hard against my chest.

"It seems that I'm not the only one with frozen parts. I could warm them up for you." I just didn't recognise the words that were coming out of my mouth. Here I was with a woman I'd met only twice but making overtly sexual suggestions to her. Elaine was either totally unaware of what I was saying or just accepted it as part of what was happening.

She took one of my hands and placed in on her breast.

"Now that's a nice idea. You see, that feels better already. You have nice strong hands."

Whether it was the wine or something else I don't know but I had lost all inhibitions. Elaine's breast felt good under my hand and I could feel her responding, moving her mound against my erection.

"Perhaps I'd better warm this up a little bit as well." and with that she took hold of my erection through my jeans and squeezed me.

Her touch was electrifying and without thinking I leant in to her and kissed her on the mouth and she responded immediately by opening her mouth to me and we kissed deeply, tongues entwined.

"Wow, that was something." I laughed as we broke from our kiss but Elaine wanted more and pulled my mouth to hers again, swirling her tongue against mine before pulling away.

"Yes it was and there's more to come I think, don't you?" She smacked me playfully on the butt. "Now, what about those wings? If we burn them Mike and Jen will be wondering what we've been doing out here!"

"Well, we don't want to get into trouble do we?" I said with a laugh as I turned to the BBQ. "Well, not just yet hey? I'll turn these over, they're almost done."

I attended to the food and then this time Elaine stood in front of me with her back to me, snuggled in, and I cupped both of her breasts with my hands. Her nipples were hard under my fingers and as I massaged them Elaine gave a little moan.

"That's nice; you know how to please a lady. I think we're going to have fun tonight, don't you?"

I didn't answer right away. Elaine seemed so at ease, so familiar with what was happening and I just had to ask.

"You've done this before haven't you, y'know, swapping?"

She turned to face me, holding onto the lapels of my jacket and raising her face to mine.

"Yes, of course silly. That's why we invited you over and why we brought up the subject. You don't mind do you?"

How could I mind? I had an erection that was bursting at my jeans and the thought of making love to Elaine, of having sex with her, was just so exciting.

"No of course not. It's just that I wondered because this is the first time for us."

"I know, Jen told me as much."

She patted my lapels flat and took hold of my hands.

"Look, when we met on holiday, we liked you both very much and it seemed that perhaps we could become very good friends, know what I mean by very good friends?" I just nodded in reply as Elaine continued.

"And then of course we discovered that we lived close to each other and so we invited you over and well, here we are."

She stretched up on tiptoe and kissed me lightly.

"We are going to have fun, aren't we?"

"Yes," I replied, "I certainly hope so." I returned her kiss adding "I've never felt so horny and so excited in my life."

We both laughed.

"Me too," replied Elaine, adding "The first time is always special, the first time for you and Jen and the first time for me and Mike with you and Jen.

It was then that I fully believed that it was really going to happen, that Jen and I would swap partners, that we'd have sex with Mike and Elaine.

"What do you think Jen and Mike are doing?" I asked and wondered if there was some etiquette here that I wasn't aware of.

"Oh, much the same as us I suppose, getting to know each other, perhaps kissing and cuddling."

I thought about that for a moment before asking,

"Look, I know this must sound silly to you but what do we do? I mean, how do we start?"

Elaine smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"We start however we like, with whatever feels comfortable. If we just want to kiss and cuddle like we're doing now then that's ok and if we want to do more or go further then that's ok too. The only rule is we don't do anything that makes any of us feel uncomfortable. OK?"

I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks. It's just that I ... we don't want to do anything silly."

"Don't worry, you won't." replied Elaine with a knowing smile. "I won't let you." She turned to look at the BBQ and then glanced back at me. "But I think we're going to do more than kiss and cuddle, don't you?"

Her smile told me everything I wanted to know and I felt a renewed surge in my cock as it strained against my jeans.

Elaine turned back to the BBQ.

"Look, the food's ready and I'm getting cold. Let's take it inside and see how Mike and Jen are getting on."

I piled the food onto a plate and switched off the BBQ, leaving the patio heater on though, not knowing if it would come in useful later. As I opened the patio door to the lounge I called out quite loudly.

"We're all ready here; wings and kebabs, piping hot, come and get them."

It was all a little theatrical but I wanted Jen and Mike to have a chance to disengage if they needed to. I was guessing that she and Mike had taken advantage of the cooking arrangements just as Elaine and I had. As I placed the food on the table, Mike and Jen came in from the kitchen.

"Ok we have salad, jacket potatoes and hot French bread." announced Jen. "Let's eat."

I looked at Jen. Her lipstick was gone and her hair was slightly messy but she looked so happy, so excited. She smiled and winked at me, touching her finger to the corner of her mouth so I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and gave her a quizzical look. Jen nodded, just enough to let me know that Elaine's lipstick was gone from my mouth and I smiled and winked back at her.

Mike gave Elaine a hug and a kiss.

"You ok out there sweetheart?"

"Yes we were fine. It's cold but we kept ourselves warm, didn't we?" she said turning to me.

"Yes we kept warm ok. One thing's certain, next time I BBQ I'm having Elaine over to help."

We all laughed and I opened a couple of bottles of wine and put them on the table.

"Ok, no ceremony here, just help yourselves, there's plenty more."

We tucked in eagerly, the excitement of the evening lending an edge to our appetites. It was pleasantly warm in the house with the fire burning in the grate and I noticed that Elaine's nipples that had been easily visible against the fabric of her dress when we'd come into the house had now softened, as had my erection. I guessed that we were all relaxing now that any initial awkwardness had passed.

The conversation was good and varied, easy between us, and we'd soon eaten enough. We all helped clear away to the kitchen and I gave Jen's ass an affectionate squeeze as we passed and she kissed me on the cheek and I saw Mike and Elaine give each other an affectionate hug as they passed. So all was well between us and between each other.

But what next? There's a lot of difference between a hug and a kiss and having sex with someone, if that was what was going to happen. The thought of it made me erect again. How were we to move on? As ever Jen seemed to have all the good ideas and they were all simple ones. She was out in the kitchen fixing coffee and called out.

"Do we need more wine in there or something stronger? Mike, there's a bottle of cognac and glasses here in the kitchen. Can you come and get them for me? And hon, can you get a few more logs for the fire?"

Mike disappeared into the kitchen and I went out into the hall and, grabbing an armful of logs from the store under the stairs, I put them on the fire, stacking them into the grate so that the fire would burn for the evening and then returned for a second load. I had no idea how the evening would go but didn't want to have to collect more logs if we were still here in the small hours of the morning.

By the time I got back with them Jen had the coffee on the table as well as a bottle of cognac and four glasses and, with the lights turned right down so that the room was lit only by the flickering flames from the fire, it was a very romantic setting and I smiled to myself, wondering if what we were about to do really was romantic. Romantic or not, the room was cosy and warm, just right to calm any nerves and mine certainly needed calming.

Mike had poured four generous glasses of cognac, passing them round and I raised mine to the others before taking a long sip. The fiery heat of the cognac had the right effect and I was pleased to see that Jen as well as Mike and Elaine all took a good mouthful.

Perhaps everyone was as nervous as me.

"Coffee anyone?" Jen stood and poured the coffees, handing them to us before sitting next to Mike again. She sounded so calm, so composed as if this was like any other evening with friends whereas I was full of nervous excitement with butterflies in my stomach.

"Well here we are then, coffee, cognac and ...?"

She left her sentence unfinished, smiling broadly before raising her glass and continuing "Fun and games?"

Mike and Elaine raised their glasses in response.

"Yes, fun and games."

Jen finished her cognac and turned to Mike.

"Mike, help me choose some music will you?"

She stood and indicated the pile of cushions that she'd placed in front of the CD racks behind the sofa they were sitting on.

"Come on; let's see what we can find here."

Once again Jen had got it just right. From where Elaine and I were sitting on the other sofa we couldn't see Jen and Mike and that meant they couldn't see us, just as it had been when Elaine and I were on the patio and Jen and Mike were in the kitchen.

I listened to Mike and Jen as they selected a CD, their voices low and intimate and then the rising volume of some smooth jazz.

"Good choice huh?" I nodded my head towards the CD player where Mike and Jen were but whether I was referring to the music or Jen's clever positioning of herself and Mike out of our sight behind the sofa, Elaine didn't answer. Instead she pushed me back on the sofa and kissed me, her tongue darting between my lips and I returned her kisses eagerly, exploring her mouth with my tongue. Our mouths and lips were wet with kissing and her hands were all over me; then with one hand on my shoulder and the other under my sweatshirt she started tugging at my belt, opening the buckle and pulling it free from the loops on my jeans. She paused, holding the belt high like a trophy, looking at me, a smile playing around her lips, before dropping it theatrically to the floor.

"So mister, what have we got here?" Elaine smiled again and started working at the buttons on my Levis.

The first one at the waist band popped open and I could feel her hand working its way down the fly of my jeans, button by button, and even though I was expecting it, the sudden coolness of her hand and the smoothness of her fingers on my cock made me gasp.

"Mm I like this," she said as she rubbed my glans, smearing my precum with her thumb and then lower, cradling my balls.

I ran my hand up her thigh and she responded by shifting to kneel astride me, lifting a little and opening her legs so that I could slip my hand between them with my fingers touching her labia. She was completely shaved but not as smooth as Jen and I explored the fuzzy roughness that she'd left on her mound before spreading her labia and feeling the wetness there, teasing at her and moving all the time towards her clit, responding to the tremors that were starting to run through Elaine's belly, hearing her catch her breath and knowing that it wouldn't take long for her to orgasm.

In the background I could hear the music and the soft murmur of voices from behind the other sofa. Was Mike touching Jen in the same way I was touching Elaine? Was she wet like Elaine, close to cumming from his touches?

The crackle from the fire was matched by an occasional gasp from Jen and I imagined her arching her back in response to Mike's touch, just as she did when I brought her to orgasm with my fingers and as if reading my mind Elaine tensed and arched her back as she came, releasing the breath she'd been holding in a series of loud gasps before collapsing onto me.

"God that was good, massive." She shivered as the aftershocks of her orgasm ran through her. After a few moments she sat up and moved forward to straddle me, rubbing her pussy against my erection while tugging at her shift.

"Here, help me; I want to feel your body against me." She raised her arms over her head and I pulled her shift clear. Even in the flickering light of the fire I could see that she had a good body; her breasts were smaller than Jen's and her nipples more pointed but she was toned and I guessed that she was a regular at the gym. Elaine took the opportunity to pull my sweatshirt over my head and soon had my jeans off. We were now naked and she saw me looking at her breasts.

"You want to suck momma's titty? Here baby." Elaine pulled my head onto her breast and I sucked eagerly at her nipple which hardened in my mouth.

"There baby, that's right; you suck and make momma happy." I almost laughed but continued sucking and biting at her nipple until I had to come up for air.

"You're a very sexy man Rob and I'm going to have to have you fuck me before too long. Do you want to fuck me Rob? Do you want to have your cock inside me and fuck me?"

This was unexpected. Elaine was obviously less bothered about swearing than Jen. Jen was very vocal while we made love but I'd never heard her swear like this but it sounded good coming from Elaine, basic and earthy.

All the while Elaine had been grinding her pussy against my cock but now she moved her pussy lips over the end of my cock, sliding up and down my length, pushing me back onto the sofa, the slick wetness of her labia on me.

In a moment of clarity I realised that this was it, the moment. What we'd done up until now had been at most heavy petting but now we were going to have sex; I was going to have sex with someone else, someone who wasn't Jen.

"C'mon baby, let's do it."

As Elaine said the words she guided me into her and I thrust upwards for all I was worth, giving her everything I could and all I could think to say was

"Yes, Yes!"

I was having sex with another woman, thrusting my penis into Elaine who I'd met for the first time only a couple of months ago on holiday. She was hot and wet and she bore down on me, driving my cock deep into her.

"Oh you're a big boy and I like that." she said and as we fucked she was rubbing her clitoris furiously with her fingers and I found it vaguely distracting and all sense of needing to cum suddenly vanished but Elaine was away.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum again ... cumming." She writhed on my cock as her orgasm ripped through her, guttural animal noises in her throat.

After a while she steadied, sitting triumphantly on my cock.

"That was so good baby, so very good. You are a big boy aren't you?"

I couldn't answer that and in any case, how would I know? I wasn't in the habit of comparing sizes; Jen had never said anything like that and I assumed she had no one to compare me with either whereas Elaine probably had plenty of other swinging partners for comparison.

Elaine climbed off me and took her shift from the back of the sofa.

"I need to pee. Where is it?" I pointed to the hallway and the door to the loo. I was wet with her juices, all over me and between my legs.

I listened as Elaine closed the toilet door and then to the music mixed with the crackle of the logs in the background but could hear nothing else. I didn't know if Jen and Mike were doing what we were doing or even if they were still in the same room anymore. If they were in the room they must have heard us. We'd made a lot of noise.

Laying back on the sofa I smiled to myself; it was here, right here, that I'd had sex with Elaine just a few moments ago and when she came back from the loo I knew we'd have more sex. I let my mind wander, fantasising about fucking her, being inside her and cumming in her. I stroked my still rigid cock and wondered if Mike and Jen were making love right now. Was he pushing into her, cumming in her and what about Jen? Perhaps she was on top, riding him, taking his cock into her. It was such a horny thought and I wondered what it would be like to watch, to see how Jen was.

I listened again, straining to hear the slightest noise but there was no sound other than the music and the fire so I crept over to the other sofa and peeked behind it to the pile of cushions in front of the CD racks.

Jen and Mike weren't there but their clothes were, scattered with legs and arms half inside out, discarded in frenzy of passion and I wondered where they'd gone and what they were doing.

I took a swig of now cold coffee and then a slug of wine from someone's glass while I waited for Elaine. It seemed an age before she came back but when she did she stood behind the sofa and put her arms round me.