Before the First Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Newlywed couple starts married life with a bang.
4.1k words
4.33
8.6k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers

This will make a lot more sense (hopefully) if you read Part 1 before you read this. But hey, that's up to you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 6 a.m. to bright sunlight streaming in thru the trees behind the house and thru the glass doors onto our deck. Last night was super fan-fucking-tastic. This morning I needed to (well, ok, maybe "wanted to" is more accurate) review the recordings, get some ideas down on paper for Dove, and go about my business as if nothing were "up". It was challenging, but turned out to be doable. I carefully rolled out of bed so as not to disturb Emily, though she looked so beautiful lying there naked and partially covered. There would be plenty of time for enjoying that beautiful body later, now I had to get to "work".

I left the bedroom and closed the door, headed to the kitchen to get the coffee started and to the guest bath to take care of that business. I thought that maybe we could take a shower together in the large walk-in master shower today, after I got the camera installed in there. I grabbed a cup of coffee and my laptop and quietly headed out to the deck. I opened up the folder where I had all the camera footage being stored. Ahhh, great - there were files there from all the cameras and it looked like there was footage from the right timeframes. I opened up the first one from the outside security camera and saw myself coming out of the sliding door and arranging the furniture. I scrubbed forward about 10 minutes or so, and there it was, a young woman going down with a passion on her man. The best part of it was that I was the young man and Emily was the woman. Even though it was a little dark outside, the quality was pretty good. I turned up the sound to see if it picked that up. It did. It wasn't great, but you could make out my moans pretty distinctly. I figured I had to be quick about this, since she could walk out at any minute. So, I closed that file and opened the one from the hidden cam in the bedroom that looked out the door to the deck. You couldn't really see much, but since the doors were open, the sound was much better. I scrubbed forward a ways and could clearly see the beautiful, nude form of my bride walking into the bedroom and out of the frame toward the kitchen. That was enough validation for now, so I shut that down.

Then, I composed my note for Dove. Here's what I came up with:

"I love her and don't want anything to come between us or hurt her. That's not negotiable. I just want her to open up and come alive, sexually. So, when you deliver the 'item', you'll need to find a way to get into the house with it and open it up. Stay in the entry hall, to not raise here suspicions. Inside the main box, there should be at least two small boxes - one with the attachments and one with some cuffs and rope. I don't think she's had any experience being restrained, so be creative, but I think she'll need to be restrained in order to get her onto the machine. Remember, no hurting - that means no pain-play. I really want her to get a ride-of--a-lifetime (or at least the first...) From there I don't really have any more ideas, I figured I'd leave that up to you. Just make sure she has a great time, and I'll be a happy man.

I know I promised you a ride, too. When you are done "teaching" her, I know she will have some questions...so, below is a note that I want you to put in another envelope and give to her afterwards. One day between now and Monday, get my attention and I'll come out for you to snap a picture of us together. Print it out on the back of the note, below.

I can't wait to read your ideas...here's the note for Emily:

==========================

Dearest Emily,

Yes, I arranged this for you. I know you are probably somewhat in shock right now, but please don't be angry. I thought that you had been working SO hard over our two week "honey-move" that you deserved something extra-special. I met Dove when she was delivering stuff to us and our neighbors. She agreed to help me give you a first-in-a-lifetime experience. If I'm right (and GOD I hope I am!), you had a mind-blowing good time.

I don't know exactly what you'll be doing, but Dove promised me it would be all about you and your pleasure. From what I can tell, she's an honorable person and will do as she says.

In return for giving you this experience, I invited Dove to dinner tonight and promised her a ride on the Sybian.

I know you have more questions, but please know that I have only arranged this for your pleasure. I'll be tied up in meetings all day, so let's just plan to talk about it when I get home.

Above all, remember - I LOVE YOU and I always will!

Ben

========================

As I walked back into the house carrying my laptop, I heard water running and then Emily came out of the bedroom drying her face. She headed straight for the coffeepot, but stopped long enough to give me a big, open-mouthed kiss on the way.

"I really, REALLY, enjoyed last night, Ben! That was something else. I hope the rest of our married life can be like that!"

"I hope so, too. You were fucking awesome. I loved making you cum and needless to say, I loved the way you made me cum. Its like nothing I've ever experienced before. I love you so much!"

She blushed a bit as she grinned at me over her cup of fresh coffee. "I think I'll head out to the deck for a bit. Do you want any breakfast?"

"I was just out there, its really nice. Not as nice as it was last night, but nice. I think we have a couple of bagels left. I'll toast them and bring them out."

"Great. See you in a few." and she headed out.

I went into the kitchen and quickly found the bagels and got them into the toaster oven. I knew it would take a few minutes, so I dashed to the office, printed the note for Dove and got it into an envelope, which I put in my desk drawer. I headed back into the kitchen just as the bagels were done. I slid them onto a paper plate and headed out to the deck with them and the coffeepot.

"Now, that's what I call service. That smells wonderful."

We sat for a bit, just enjoying each other's company and the woods behind the house. Emily asked my plans for the day. I told her that I thought I'd get the master bath paint touched up and then work in the office for a bit, finishing up the security system setup. By then, the paint in the bath should be dry enough that we could take a shower. She raised her eyebrows and agreed.

When we were done, she took the empty cups and coffeepot to wash in the kitchen and I headed to the bedroom to throw on some clothes. I had grabbed another of the hidden cams from my drawer as I went past it earlier, so I called out to her, "Hey, I'm going to get started in the bathroom. I'm starting behind the door, so I'm going to lock it. I don't want you knocking me into the tub and giving me a concussion."

She laughed "OK. See you in a bit."

I grabbed the paint and brush from the deck and headed into the master bath. I closed and locked the door. It was also the perfect setup in here for the hidden cam - one outlet at the end of the vanity directly faced the shower and tub. So, I removed the outlet plate, installed the cam electronics and quickly painted around the outlet. I then got to work removing the remaining outlet and switch covers and painted around them. Then, I started behind the door and finished the small amount of painting that was needed in there. By the time I was done, the paint around the outlets was dry enough to reinstall the covers. I started with the cam and got it all situated and closed up. I then opened the door and finished the rest of the outlet plates. A couple of quick taps on my phone and the new camera was all set up and ready to go.

I walked back into the living area and Emily had already removed all the outlet plates and was starting to paint. I told her that I needed to get some fresh air after being cooped up in the master bath with all the paint fumes and that I may as well check the mail, so I'd kill two birds with one stone. I grabbed my note for Dove on the way out the door. As I walked up to the mailbox, I wondered if I'd find a note from Dove there. And, sure enough it appeared to be there. So, I swapped out the envelopes and then remembered to actually check the mail. There was some junk, so I put Dove's envelope in my pocket and headed back up the hill to the house.

"There was only some junk mail. I left it on the table for you, just in case our ideas of junk are different."

She came over and took a look at the ads on the table and said "Ya know, we need some groceries and there's a pretty good ad here for the store down the way. Would you like to go with me, or do you want to stay here and work on the painting?"

"I'll stay here and see how much of the den I can get finished before you get back. You might want to buy some more wine. We seem to be a couple of bottles short!" as I winked at her. "Oh, and some decent Bourbon for me and whatever you want for yourself, too!" That would give me time to get a few more cams installed.

"OK, suit yourself. But I expect a lot of painting to be done, if you are forcing me to do all this shopping by myself." she giggled as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

As soon as she was backing down the drive, I grabbed the envelope from Dove and tore it open.

"Ben,

I can't believe that you want to do this and that I agreed. But, since that all really happened, here's what I've come up with. I want this to be a good experience for Emily AND I don't want to lose my job. So, if you are ok with this, here's what I have in mind.

I'll deliver the package right before noon or so. I'm usually to your street by then. The package will have some damage to it (not enough to actually hurt anything, but enough for me to insist she check it out before I go - to save us both some hassle). I'll carry it inside and help her open it up. If she doesn't recognize what it is, I'll come up with some way to explain it to her. Maybe I'll fake being embarrassed and would rather show it to her or something. Maybe get her to turn her back while I set it up and see where things go from there.

I get about a half hour for lunch, but they are not super strict about that, so we will have a bit of time, but not a lot.

Drop me another note and let me know if you have any suggestions, etc."

Perfect! We are on the same page and my note should giver her some more ideas. Now, to the cams and painting. I was able to get the painting done around all the outlets and switches and get all the plates reinstalled. I put one cam by the fireplace facing the main seating area and another in one of the overhead lights. I put a third one in a light switch that would catch the dining area and part of the deck. I got quite a bit of the walls done, between all the doors and windows. When Emily got back from the store, I was working on one of the larger wall areas. She was impressed with the amount of work I had gotten done. She had no idea how motivated I was!

By the time she had fixed us some lunch, I was just wrapping up the painting in the den. I suggested that we eat out on the deck. I made sure the furniture was arranged so the outside camera on that end of the house could see us and the one inside could, too. She brought out some delicious roast beef sandwiches and a couple of beers. We sat and enjoyed our lunch in the warm sunshine. When we finished, I suggested "I don't know about you, but I got a little sweaty. Maybe we should hit the shower?"

"I might need a bit of convincing..." she said, looking at me expectantly.

"I can probably think of a couple of things that might help convince you." and I got up and pulled her to her feet. I grabbed her sweet ass and pulled her close. "How about this?" and I kissed her neck.

"Maybe..."

After a few more seconds, I reached up and cupped her breast with one hand and gently squeezed her breast and her ass. "How about this?"

"Maybe..."

I moved my hand from her ass to her crotch and the other to her other nipple and began to work them both "Or maybe this?"

"Yeah, I think that'll do it!" and she pulled me by the hand toward the master bath. Once we were moving in the right direction, she released my hand and began taking off her work clothes as we made our way to the shower. I followed her and followed suit. By the time she reached for the shower controls, I was naked and fully erect. After getting the water on, she turned around and said "Oh! We really need to do something about that!"

Now it was her turn. "Maybe this?" as she started to softly, slowly stroke my cock.

"Maybe..."

She then cupped my balls in her other hand, while continuing her slow, gentle stroking. "Maybe this?"

"Maybe..."

She then sank down to her knees under the warm shower and took me into her mouth and sucked gently on the head of my dick - while continuing her agonizingly slow stroking and gentle massage of my balls. She pulled off my cock and said "Maybe this?"

"Maybe..."

She then removed her hand from my shaft and oh so slowly took my entire cock into her mouth and then into her throat, again! As good as that felt, it wasn't going to be long until I came. She pulled off again. "Maybe this?"

"I think that's going to do it, if that's what you want. I'm game, if you are." She didn't answer, but plunged her head all the way down my shaft in one swift motion. And then slowly pulled back till she was just sucking the head. Then her tongue started an incredible swirling motion around my head. She started back down my shaft with her tongue continuing its motion on the underside of my cock. Damn, I can still remember how good that felt. She repeated this over and over, going a little bit faster each time. Sometime during this (I was determined to keep my eyes open, I didn't want to miss a moment of this), I noticed that the hand that had been around my shaft was now buried in her pussy. I think it was her moans that finally got to me. It was obvious she was getting close to her own orgasm, as her breathing to a bit ragged and her motions a little erratic (and erotic). "I'm gonna cum!"

She simple kept on and moaned something that might have been "Mmmm hmmm." And I came. It felt like I came a bucket load. She apparently swallowed almost all of it, since when she pulled back and groaned out "I'm almost there, too!" there was just a dribble of my cum at the corner of her mouth. She moved her hand that was still holding my nuts down to her clit and started rubbing it up and down. Her other hand, buried in her sopping pussy was making a smacking sound as she plunged what must have been at least three fingers into her wet hole. She began to shake and quiver and then let out a long, incredibly sexy moan as she sank down on her side on the shower floor.

I lifted her up onto the shower bench and kissed her hard right on the lips. I pushed my tongue as far into her open mouth as I could. Playing with her tongue and tasting the remains of my cumshot in her mouth. I'd never done anything like that before, but it wasn't bad. And it sure as hell was sensuous. I sat down next to her and said "Damn, honey - that was even better than last time! I didn't think that was even possible. If it keeps getting better every time, I'm going to die a VERY HAPPY man!"

We both rinsed off and hopped out of the shower, grabbed a couple of towels and dried off. I gave Emily a big hug, reaching around and pulling her sweet butt toward me, so that our crotches ground together. I was still recovering from her marvelous blowjob, but I could feel her pussy was still hot and wet. I asked her "Do you want more tonight?"

"Actually, I think I'd like to get some more work done right now. Maybe we could start the day tomorrow with a bang!?"

"You have yourself a deal! I think I'll go give the guest bedroom paint a quick touchup." as I quickly threw on some fresh work clothes. I also grabbed my envelope with the 4 remaining cameras and headed to the guest bedroom. The lightswitch was the obvious place for the camera in here, too. I quickly removed all the plates in the room, laid down a quick coat of paint around them, then cut in around the doors and windows. By then the lightswitch plate was ready to be installed - with my "special screw". With that done and a few quick taps on the camera app on my phone, I moved on to all the others and to finish the painting.

"Ben, are you about done in there? I'm hungry and could use a break!"

"Sure, hun - let me pick up my stuff and wash up. You wanna pour us a couple of drinks and meet me on the deck?"

"Ohkaaaay, but I don't think I can handle another deck session like last night quite yet."

"Me either. I need to work on my stamina, I guess!"

"Get your stuff picked up and clean up. I'll have a nice glass of Bulleit for you on the deck in just a couple of minutes."

"Deal!"

I put the paint back out on the deck, the envelope with the remaining 3 cams in my drawer and washed up in the master bath. Emily was waiting on the deck with our drinks. I plopped myself down in the chair beside hers and let out a contented sigh.

"We've gotten a lot Ben. What do you say we take the day off tomorrow and go exploring around here?"

"OK. Sounds like a plan." We sat and sipped our drinks for a few minutes, just enjoying the sounds of nature in the woods behind the house. Emily just wanted a salad for dinner which was fine by me. When we finished our drinks, we headed to the kitchen and quickly whipped up a nice chef's salad for the 2 of us. We grabbed a bottle of wine, glasses and our salads and headed back out to the deck. We chatted about what we'd like to do the next day and just generally exchanged some small talk. By the time we were done it was pretty dark and the wine was gone.

"I'd like to watch something mindless on TV. You want to join me?" Emily asked.

"I'll join you in a bit. I want to check on a few things in the office. Make sure there are no emails from the new boss, etc. You go ahead. I shouldn't be long." What I really needed to do was to do a better check of how all the cameras were working and make sure no adjustments were needed.

"OK. But don't get stuck in your office all night - OK?"

"Nah, shouldn't be more than half an hour or so." And I headed to the kitchen with my dishes and the empty wine bottle. I began washing my dishes and then Emily's. By the time I was done, Emily had found something entertaining on the TV in the den. I headed to the office.

I opened up my laptop and did actually check my email. Nothing important. I then opened the camera app and entered the password. There were folders with each day's date. In each were all the time coded videos from all the cameras. I deleted all the ones of us working and of the various things moving around outside the house. All I had left were the "interesting" ones! I opened each one up and scrubbed to the "good parts". I didn't have time to study them all, but I skipped thru them and made sure that the cameras were aimed and adjusted property. I put on my headphones and checked the sound. Not too bad, considering the distance and size of the mics. The night vision seemed to be working pretty well, too.

I saved the shower video for last. We have one of those walk in showers with no door. So, the placement of the light switch is perfect for a good view into the shower. That video was the one that I did study a little more closely. I was getting pretty hard, watching it. Emily was so beautiful, with her lips wrapped around my cock, sliding it in and out of her throat. All the while, her hand was busy, frigging her clit and eventually plunging her fingers into her sopping twat. Her orgasm was mesmerizing! OK. Now I marked all the ones I had saved as readonly and exited the program. It had been nearly 30 minutes, so I shutdown my laptop and headed to the den.

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers
12