Before the First Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her show was just about over when I sat down next to her on the couch. "Can I choose the next one?" I asked.

"Sure. Here. You find something while I go to the little girls' room and change into something comfortable." as she handed me the remote and headed toward our bedroom.

As soon as she was in the bedroom, I quickly got on the web on the TV and jumped over to my favorite porn site. I found the full length movie category and scrolled down to one titled "Hot Young Couple Does It All". That sounded pretty interesting and it was about 35 minutes long, so I muted the TV and started it up. I scrolled past the intro and the usual promos for the porn studio and past all the preview scenes and made sure it was paused. I wanted to see what happened if Emily thought we were going to watch a "regular" movie and it turned out to be a XXX film. I brought the volume back up to a reasonable level and made sure we each had a good, strong drink by the couch. Just then, Emily came out of the bedroom wearing a silky, tee-shirt-like nightgown and that appeared to be about all. "That might be more comfortable for you, but it's making me a little UNcomfortable..."

She just grinned and snuggled up next to me on the couch. "Thanks for the drink. This is soooo much better than going to the theater!" She took a sip and savored the slightly sweet taste of the bourbon. I lifted my glass in a toast and took as sip, as well.

"You ready for the feature film?"

"Sure. Let's get it rolling."

I pressed start.

-- To be continued in Part 3 --


12