Before The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

"Something that thankfully didn't come to pass," Penelope laughed. "No reflection on my dear Brian, of course."

"Of course," Jacqueline laughed as well.

Watching the interplay between the two, Madeline was sure that in school at least, Jacqueline and Penelope had been much more than just roommates.

"I do hope that you will be joining us for dinner," the Club Mistress said. "As you can see, we have a full house tonight, but I'm sure that we can make room for two more."

"Actually, there is something I'd like to talk to you about," Jacqueline said in a low tone. "In private." she added.

"Of course, Jacqueline," Penelope replied as she indicated a small alcove off the main room.

Telling Madeline she would be right back, Jacqueline left her to make small talk with some of the other guests and followed her old friend into the niche. Madeline watched her until she passed out of sight, then accepted a glass of wine from one of the serving girls and began to listen to a discussion going on among a group of women.

"Now what can I do for my most loved of friends," Lady Penelope asked as she turned around in the alcove. "Could I dare hope that you've come back to rescue me from my lonely nights?"

"Somehow, I find it hard to believe that you ever have a lonely night, Penelope," Jacqueline smiled.

"Perhaps," the tall brunette said, returning the smile, "but our nights were, shall we say, more than special. Memories to be cherished."

"And I do cherish them," Jacqueline replied. "But what I need right now is the use of one of the upstairs rooms for the night. I hope one is still available."

"Oh, my dear, that would be a problem," Penelope said, a touch of regret in her voice. "As I said, we have a full house tonight."

"I understand," Jacqueline said, a touch of disappointment evident in her own voice. "I thought that might be the case when I saw how many guests the club had tonight, but thought it was still worth a try."

"She is quite lovely," Penelope commented, seemingly changing the subject.

Jacqueline acknowledged her agreement with a smile and a gentle nod.

"And for such loveliness, one is compelled to find a way around such little problems," Penelope beamed. "You shall have my room, and I shall have to make the sacrifice and share one with Daphne."

"You are too generous," Jacqueline replied, thinking that not to be unappreciative, but her old friend was hardly making a sacrifice in sharing Daphne's room, and her bed. Still, her heart was in the right place.

"It is the least that I can do," Penelope answered. "You do remember where it is?"

"As if I could forget," Jacqueline said, memories of nights not that long past flashing through her mind.

"Then give me a few minutes to make the arrangements and you shall have it," she finally said before turning and exiting back into the main room.

Jacqueline waited a minute before following, letting those memories and the emotions they invoked run their course. Penelope would forever be part of her past, perhaps someday, she might be part of her future. But for now, at least tonight, Madeline was her present.

"Have you been enjoying yourself?" Jacqueline asked as she caught back up to Madeline.

"Very much," the American replied, "this place is fascinating to say the least."

"I thought you might like it," Jacqueline said as she took a glass off one of the serving trays and helped herself to a large sample of the contents.

"I'm so glad you showed it to me," Madeline smiled. "I had no idea a place like this existed."

"Perhaps there are such places in America as well," Jacqueline suggested.

"Somehow I doubt that," Madeline replied, "but maybe, someday, someone will create one."

"Well it's the here and now that we should be concerned about," the blond said, moving closer to Madeline so only she could hear what she said. "I hope I'm not being too presumptuous, but I've made arrangements for us to stay here for the night, rather than go back to Falsworth Manor. That way we could have some private time together."

Madeline was quick to understand what Jacqueline was insinuating. Here, far from the ancestral home that the Invaders still used as living quarters, they could share a privacy that their male counterparts surely wouldn't understand.

"That is if you want to," Jacqueline added. "If I'm going too far, I under..."

"Yes," Madeline interrupted, her voice filled with relief. "Oh yes, I do so want to spend the night with you, Jacqueline. I've been thinking of little else since we left the restaurant, but I wasn't sure how to say the words or..."

"Then we don't need to say any other words," Jacqueline interrupted, reaching out and taking Madeline's hand, squeezing it tightly. Over the American's shoulder, the blond could see Penelope watching the two of them. An approving smile and a quick nod told her that the arrangements had all been taken care of.

Still holding each other's hand, and pleased that no one around them even gave that simple act of intimacy a second glance, the two women made their way across the room to the central staircase. As they began to climb it, Madeline caught sight of Penelope once more as the brunette raised her glass in a toast to the both of them.

-=-=-=-

Jacqueline could have found her way to Penelope's room in her sleep. Which when she thought about it, she just about had many times back in the days when it was Lady Cassandra, Penelope's Aunt who handled the club's affairs. Back during summer holidays, Penelope and Jacqueline alternated between spending their free time between Falsworth Manor and Lady Jane's. Thankfully, neither of their families, with the obvious exception of Aunt Cassandra of course, knew the true nature of the society.

"This is lovely," Madeline said as they stepped into the large, spacious bedroom.

Penelope's room was the only one on the uppermost floor and had been the same one she had stayed in as a teenager. Given her current position, she was of course entitled to more convenient accommodations on one of the lower floors, but she had decided to keep her place of happy memories. Like the rest of the manor, the room was decorated with original Victorian era furniture

"Yes it is," Jacqueline echoed. "It's even more beautiful than I remember."

"You've been here before?" Madeline inquired.

"Well,..." Jacqueline paused.

"That's okay, I understand," Madeline said. "In fact, I envy you. I think I'd have given anything to have been able to act on those feelings that consumed me when I was younger."

"You can act on them now," Jacqueline said as she tossed her service cap onto a large chair in the corner of the room, an action that Madeline duplicated. "That's all that matters."

They looked longingly into each other's eyes, losing themselves in the liquid pools of color. Jacqueline gently ran her fingers through Madeline's curly auburn hair, leaning closer as their lips called to each other.

Their first kiss was as soft as a gentle breeze, like two butterflies brushing against your skin. The effect was intense, however, as it unlocked an abundance of emotions in each of them. Emotions that in Madeline's case, had been building for half a lifetime. Unlike her encounter with Lady Lotus, there was now no reason for her not to totally give in to those feeling. To let the fires within consume her and take her where they may. For the first time in her adult life, she felt truly free.

While this was hardly Jacqueline's first time, having had lovers of both sexes, it filled her with a sense of excitement just as intense. There was something about Madeline that had attracted her from the moment they'd met. Long before she had ever imagined that the American heroine might reciprocate such feelings. To discover that she did had been was an unexpected delight.

As they continued to kiss, Jacqueline's fingers undid the buttons of Madeline's khaki uniform jacket, sliding it off and then to the side. The American reciprocated with the Navy blue coat that was part of Jacqueline's outfit. Next came their blouses and scarves, their sense of urgency increasing as each article of clothing was removed. The uniforms for both women's services had been hastily adapted from the male versions and to both women, consisted of far too many layers. Still, it was definitely more fun getting out of them than in them, especially when you had someone to help you do it.

Finally, both were down to only their bra and panties, a point where they paused to take stock of each other. Except for stolen glances when they had changed together on other occasions, this was the first chance each had to really see the other. To take in all the beauty that their well developed forms had to offer.

Both had come into possession of their para-normal abilities in the recent past, so their acquisition had little to do with the women they were. Each of them had been highly athletic growing up, excelling at sports in school. Add to that the natural beauty that they had been born with and it was enough to take one's breath away.

Jacqueline was the shorter of the two at five foot four and a hundred and ten pounds. Appropriately enough, the Lady Speedster had a classic runner's build, a trim body with small, rounded breasts. Madeline, on the other hand, had a more robust physique, with three inches and twenty pounds over her British counterpart. Additionally, her bust was a third larger as well. Their hair, while different shades, hung to just about the same length over their shoulders.

Jacqueline reached back and undid the clasp of her plain, military issue bra, a copy in design if not size of the one Madeline wore. The American followed suit. As they had undressed, both had similar thoughts that they wished that they had worn something more personal, but seeing as they would be gone soon enough, it was a small regret.

The two white undergarments joined the rest of their military issue clothing on the chairs, leaving only their panties. Again they paused to look at each other.

As was obvious even in the unflattering uniforms, Madeline had the larger breasts, with large pink nipples that stood out like those on a baby's bottle. Jacqueline's mounds were almost smaller, mirror versions of the same.

Their arms closed around each other in a long embrace, their lips meeting once more. Their tongues darted back and forth in each other's mouths as they kissed, their hands stroking the sides of their bodies, paying special attention to the soft flesh of their breasts. For the moment, they were content to just hold each other, enjoying the press of their bodies and the warmth it generated. It was a feeling Madeline wished could go on forever.

But wishes rarely come true, and reality has the propensity to interrupt at the worse times. In this case, it took the form of a distant wailing from outside the large French doors that led from the bedroom to the small balcony beyond. It was a sound that Jacqueline knew all too well, having lived through the Blitz. It was one she would never forget.

"Air Raid!" Jacqueline said instinctively, her thoughts flashing back, as they always did at that sound, to the night her mother died under a hail of German bombs.

Breaking their embrace, the pair rushed to the window, drawing back the white lace curtains and the blackout drapes to see outside. At first, the reason for the distant siren wasn't apparent, the sky only filled with the splendor of the setting sun. Then, in the distance, a series of fast moving shapes caught their attention.

At first indefinable, they took on clearer form as they moved closer to the outskirts of the city where Lady Jane's was located. Jacqueline was the first to recognize the lead planes as she had continued her studies of enemy planes that had began in her days as a civil defense spotter during the Battle of Britain.

"My God, those are jets!" she said as she recognized the lead two planes from photographs she had seen in a top-secret briefing.

As they moved closer, she could see the features of the Arado 234, one of the secret weapons the Nazi's had sprung on the Allies in the last year. Faster than anything the USAAF or the RAF could put in the sky, the one-man bomber/reconnaissance plane had a top speed of over four hundred and fifty miles an hour. It was a sign of how desperate German Intelligence was to obtain information about the pre-invasion build up that they were risking two of the precious craft over England itself.

It was a risk that seemed to be paying off as the recon planes began to leave their pursuit behind. In less than a minute, they would pass over Lady Jane's and out over the English Channel not far beyond.

"We have to do something to stop them," Madeline said, her thoughts immediately shifting from her own erotic desires to her responsibility as an Invader.

Jacqueline was no less aware of the damage the photographs the planes had taken could do to the invasion plans, but was more conscious of the fact that they had left their costumes packed away in the trunk of her car. Still, even if they had to take action dressed, or rather undressed, as they were, it was something that had to be done.

It only took a glance between them to agree as each of them pulled on the French doors and pulled them open. Silently, they shared the thought that the pilots above were certainly about to get an eyeful.

Tossing aside any concern about modesty, the auburn haired heroine was already a few feet off the ground when the senior Invader caught sight of another set of fast moving blurs coming from the opposite direction. Reacting as quickly as her namesake, Jacqueline reached out to stop Miss America.

"Madeline, wait!" Jacqueline called out in a voice powerful enough to give the American pause.

The nearly naked flyer paused a dozen feet in the air and looked in the direction Jacqueline was pointing. As she saw what had caused her outburst, she slowly lowered herself back onto the balcony.

The second set of shadows quickly became recognizable as two flights of P-38 Lightnings. Outclassed by the jets by a difference of over a hundred miles per hour in their speed, they had the advantage of numbers and position. The Luftwaffe pilots could only continue toward them, for to turn back would lead them back into the other half of the rapidly closing circle around them.

In a portent as to what future air battles might be like, the two groups of aircraft engaged each other at a previously unheard of speed. They would each have only one chance, there wouldn't be time for another. Providence proved to be on the side of the Allied Airmen as enough of their gunfire found the German jets to cause them both to erupt in flames. Only a minute after it had begun, it was all over. The wreckage of the advanced German planes was scattered across the countryside, and with it the priceless intelligence they had given their lives to obtain.

"That was close," Jacqueline said as they stood on the balcony and watched the twin columns of smoke rise in the distance. The entire incident had taken so brief a time that most anyone else in the club below had only now begun to react.

The sight of two topless women standing out on the balcony of the building below him did not go unnoticed by one of the Lightning pilots who had been executing a barrel roll after his victory. Bringing his plane down for a closer look, he flew over the two women at a height of less than a hundred feet before taking off to rejoin the rest of his flight. He wondered if any of his buddies would ever believe him when he got back to base.

"I guess we won't be seeing any action tonight," Madeline laughed as she watched the plane once again become a speck in the distant sky.

"Oh I don't think I'd say that," Jacqueline laughed as well as she stepped behind Madeline and slid her arms around her waist and then upward to cup the underside of her breasts. "I think the night's real action is only just beginning."

"You are so wicked," Madeline said as she leaned back into Jacqueline's arms, enjoying the pleasure of her embrace as her fingers stroked her nipples.

"Come back inside and I'll show you how wicked I can be," the blond said as she gave the brunette a soft kiss.

With that, the two heroines abandoned all thought of the world beyond, stepping back into the quiet bedroom to become just two women filled with desire.

-=-=-=-=-

Now safe from prying eyes, airborne or otherwise, Madeline and Jacqueline embraced once more, picking up where they left off. The blond slid her hands down the auburn haired beauty's back, sliding her fingers under the waistband of her panties. Madeline smiled as she felt the Englishwoman squeeze the cheeks of her ass.

Slipping her own hand down between Jacqueline's legs, Madeline's fingers reached under the edge of her panties and pressed against the tightly trimmed blond bush beneath. With a soft, gentle touch, she moved her fingers in a small circle.

"Ooooo," Jacqueline purred in response. "Now who's being wicked?" she giggled.

Moving her own hands to the sides of Madeline's panties, Jacqueline pulled them down until they were loose enough to fall around the taller woman's ankles. Madeline stepped out of the fallen undergarment, then used her other leg to kick them aside.

Not to be outdone, the American gripped the edges of Jacqueline's panties and with a small effort, simply ripped them in half, letting the pieces fall to the floor.

"Showoff," Jacqueline grinned.

Madeline responded with further actions rather than works, slipping two fingers deep inside Jacqueline. Gently they probed her inner secrets, quickly locating her most special place.

"Oh yes," Jacqueline moaned even louder, shifting her body to let her go even deeper. "Are you sure you're never done this before?"

Madeline just smiled in reply as she kissed her again.

Jacqueline's own hands were far from idle, coming around to once more cup Madeline's large mounds. She lifted them up, dropping her head at the same time until she could kiss the deep pink areola that capped each one. Her tongue tickled the thick nipples, covering them with her wetness as her lips closed around them.

"Mmmmm," Madeline responded, her fingers still stroking the smaller woman's pearl.

Moving from left to right, and then back again, Jacqueline covered every inch of the American's mounds with her kisses. Soft touches accented by sharp flicks of her tongue. The warm glow that spread out across Madeline's chest from her affections, matched the one beginning to grow between her own legs.

"And I'm supposed to be the experienced one," Jacqueline thought as she closed her eyes to enjoy a wave of delight that passed through her.

Madeline shifted her attentions, focusing on the smaller mounds of the Englishwoman. She leaned over and kissed the tip of Jacqueline's left breast, reaching out with her tongue and running it across, and then around the edge of the pink circle. Finally, she opened her mouth wide and took the whole of it between her lips. It was so very soft, she thought, and so very sweet..

Like a babe with a bottle, Madeline began to suck on the hard nipple that was in the center of all that softness. Her tongue moved back and forth, drawing the honeyed treat deeper into her mouth.

"Oh yes," Jacqueline said as she felt the harder press of Madeline's mouth on her.

Madeline was greatly pleased with the blonde's reaction as she again ran her probing tongue around the wide areola of her other mound before engulfing it whole as well. In countless dreams she had imagined what it would be like to taste another woman's breasts. None of those fantasies could ever have been as satisfying as the reality.

Mirroring the moves that Jacqueline had demonstrated on her own body, Madeline continued her oral ministrations, coupled with the strong massaging fingers of both her hands. It was like a dream, one she never wanted to wake up from.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers