Before The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

Wanting even more, Madeline took hold of her own mounds and rubbed them against Jacqueline's. As flesh pressed against flesh, the rising heat of their bodies doubled in intensity.

Jacqueline took the opportunity to bring her own hands and mouth back into play, exploring the reaches of Madeline's body. The auburn haired heroine responded to the renewed touch with a series of soft cries. Cries that grew in intensity until they became moans of encouragement.

Back and forth they went for the next quarter hour, taking turns exploring the other's body with hands and mouths. By the time they were done, only one mystery remained for Madeline to try.

"Let's move onto the bed," she suggested to Jacqueline.

Pretty sure what the neophyte wanted to try next, the blond tressed heroine quickly complied, climbing onto the center of the bed, spreading out across the thick white bedspread that covered it. Madeline quickly joined her, positioning herself so that her head rested comfortably between Jacqueline's outstretched legs.

Reaching out with her index finger to part the folds that guarded the entrance to Jacqueline's womanhood, Madeline took a long moment to study it. Other than looking at herself in a mirror, it was the first time she had ever seen this part of a woman up close. As she used a second finger to pave a clear path, she decided it was the most beautiful sight in the world.

Looking down from her vantage point, Jacqueline could imagine the thoughts going through Madeline's head. She remembered the first time she had been in her position, and how fascinated she herself had been. Let her take all the time she wanted, the blond told herself, she could wait.

But Madeline was much too eager, the fire within her burning too brightly, to pause for long. She pressed forward, reaching out with her tongue and, closing her eyes, savored her first taste of another woman.

It was all the twenty-two year old imagined it might be, as her tongue moved from one end to the other, the private essence that was Jacqueline flooding her senses. Moving her darting appendage to the tip of the blonde's sex, Madeline engulfed it totally, wrapping her lips around its excited length, a touch that sent tiny tremors radiating across Jacqueline's body. Vibrations that grew in intensity as Madeline continued her explorations; the lustful fires of which now blazed brightly in both of them.

Shifting her position slightly, but not enough to prevent Madeline from enjoying herself, Jacqueline was able to reach down between the American's legs and play with her mound as well. Her fingers reached deep inside Madeline, exploring her own secrets. She took a minute or two to find her most sensitive spot, then moved her fingers in such a way as to produce an oscillating vibration against that spot. It was one delightful aspect of her abilities that she'd discovered one night while pleasuring herself, and she was overjoyed to have the opportunity to now try it on someone else.

"I don't know what you're doing," Madeline called out as she paused to catch her breath, "but I love it."

Jacqueline laughed softly, letting her fingers work their magic for another few minutes. Then she told Madeline to turn in such a way that she could replace her hand with the even greater magic of her mouth.

Their bodies intertwined, they went to work on each other's sex with a vengeance. No super powers were needed here, just the lust filled heart of a woman. The erotic tides that washed across both their bodies continued to grow stronger until their breaths grew too short to speak. Not that they weren't long past the need for words.

Faster and faster they moved, locked in a race to reach orgasm. A contest that would have only winners. They could feel the finish line rising up to meet them, a solid barrier that held endless delights beyond it. Finally, they collided with it with all the force of a thunderstorm.

Both Madeline and Jacqueline could feel the other's body begin to explode, as all the pleasures a woman was capable filled them. Through it all, they held each other tightly, wanting to share with the other what each was feeling.

Thrashing her saturated mound against Madeline's open and ever enthusiastic mouth, Jacqueline was almost unable to believe that this novice was going to bring her so easily to a climax. Another powerful bodyquake gripped her body, causing her to stiffen momentarily, then she hurdled over into the abyss.

"God bless the Queen!" Jacqueline screamed, invoking the motto the club had taken as its own even before she had been born. The words were barely out of her mouth as a tidal wave of passion ripped across her shaking body.

The happiness that filled Madeline's heart at that moment was impossible for her to describe. This was the moment she had dreamed of for years. For the first time in her life she truly felt like a complete woman. There was no more vindicating act, she thought, than to bring a moment of pure joy to someone you cared about.

-=-=-=-=-

They continued to hold each other long after their bodies had calmed and the fires within began to cool. Neither wanted to be the first to let go.

"My God, Madeline," Jacqueline gasped as she finally regained control of her voice and body a short time after. "That was unbelievable."

"It was, wasn't it," Madeline grinned, unable to stop smiling.

They shared a deep kiss as, their arms still wrapped around the other, they slipped under the comforter.

A quiet again filled the room as they were content to just enjoy the other's embrace. Then, through the French doors that they had left open, the sound of song began to drift across the night air. The party on the floors below had begun to wrap up, and the ladies were signing a hope of a better tomorrow.

"Let's say goodbye with a smile, dear, Just for a while, dear, we must part. Don't let the parting upset you, I'll not forget you, sweetheart.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day. Keep smiling through, just like you always do, 'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.

So will you please say hello to the folks that I know, Tell them I won't be long. They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go, I was singing this song.

After the rain comes the rainbow, You'll see the rain go, never fear, We two can wait for tomorrow, Goodbye to sorrow, my dear. " ***(See End)

The words to the familiar song reflected the passions and hopes of those singing it, and none of them could think of the lyrics and not feel a little sad. That included the two women who listened to it from the top floor of Lady Jane's.

"It's hard to think of a time when this will all finally be over," Madeline said as she buried her head in the valley between Jacqueline's breasts.

"I know," the Englishwoman replied as she stroked the side of Madeline's face, thinking that her country had already been at war for five years, almost a quarter of her life.

"And with the Invasion only a month or so off, who knows where we'll all be when it's over," Madeline added as she hugged Jacqueline tighter.

Jacqueline stiffened momentarily at that thought. No one knew better than she did the price of war, and it was no certainty that all of them would be there when victory was finally won. But victory would come, of that they had no doubt.

For now, tonight at least, peace had come to their own small world. A peace that, even if it was only the calm before the storm, was filled with love. For more than that, neither of them could ask.

END

*** "We'll Meet Again" (c) Hughie Charles & Ross Parker - 1941

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers