Before The Storm (Ch. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the giant oversized clothes, he could see she was particularly slender, with a button nose and a single dimple on one of her cheeks. "I don't know what's come over me," she breathed into his face, "but I know I can't fucking fight it..." He saw her shy smile widen a little more. She was so hyper sensitive now that she could probably sense anything that either worked him up or cooled him off, and was going to lean into it. "Oh, you like a girl with a filthy fucking mouth, do you?" she cooed at him. "I felt that cock of yours twitch each time, and if that's what it takes to make sure you're good and hard to fuck me, then that's what you're gonna fucking get."

"You don't-" he started, but as he did, she shoved her lips against his again, silencing him while one of her hands moved down and tugged at his pants, trying to rip them open if she had to, finally getting the belt loose enough so that she could slide her hand down the front of them and wrap her slender fingertips around his dick, stroking it slowly and firmly, shivering a little as she touched it.

"I'm either a princess or a queen, and you've got me turned on like a common harlot," she purred at him. "Like a whore. God, I've never felt like this in my entire life, so fucking hot, so fucking hungry, so fucking in love..."

"Miss, you-" he tried again, but she kissed him again, making sure he didn't get a word into the conversation, such as it was. Depending on how one measured time, it had been either seven years or seventy-four years since he'd had the company of a woman in his bed, and back then, he'd had his Ashaka to keep his abilities from going haywire, but they were going full force now, and he'd just have to live with the consequences.

"I don't care I don't care I don't fucking care, you bastard, but I've got to get you inside me," she moaned. "I need to feel you fucking me, I've got such an empty young cunt... feel it? Feel how wet I am for you?" She grabbed one of his hands by the wrist and shoved it down the front of her pants until he could feel his fingertips pressed against her pussy, and she was drenched, practically dripping onto his fingers. "I've only had a couple of men in there. One was a prince and one was one of my bodyguards... both were nice, but I wasn't... fuuuuuck I wasn't so fucking horny like I am now..."

"What you're feeling, miss, it's artificial," he told her. "I know it's intense but..."

"Oh my fucking god," she whimpered, crawling out of the bed. "Shut the fuck up about that fucking nonsense. This is the most fucking real thing I've ever felt in my fucking life. I'm gonna get this dick inside of my cunt until I get off..."

Her brain was being overwhelmed with levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in such volume that she wasn't thinking clearly, but he didn't know any way to tone it down for her. He just had to get her through to the other side of it, but how she'd feel once she'd gotten her rocks off, even he didn't know. This was completely uncharted territory, something he suspected even the most accomplished Counselors would have had trouble with.

She practically ripped her pants off, revealing a small rectangular stripe of pubic hair, mostly a sandy brown but with the occasional red or black hair in it, kicking them and her boots aside, leaving her completely nude, her skin glistening with a bit of sweat. She reached over and latched her slender fingers onto his waistband and began yanking down on his pants and the underpants beneath, as if she literally couldn't care what condition they were in as long as they were gone. "Get'em off, get'em off, get these fucking things off they're in my fucking way," she hissed at him, finally getting them down, tossing them aside.

"I don't even know your name," Sketch said to her, knowing the words were futile even as they left his lips.

"Serena," she said to him. "And I'm only telling you so I can make you moan it in a minute." She laughed, wild and completely out of control, before she brought her tongue up along the unsider of his cock and then wrapped her lips around the tip of it and pushed her face down onto it, keeping those deep green eyes of hers looking up at him, almost challenging him not to moan, like she would only take it as a challenge to do better."

"God fucking damn it, Serena," he groaned. "I'm... they call me Sketch..."

She popped her lips off his dick with a wet smack and a giggle. "And what's your surname, Sketch?" Before he could speak, she pushed her mouth back onto his shaft once more, humming on it, as if to make it clear she was still awaiting her answer.

"Ffffuck..." he said, trying desperately not to just pop off immediately. "They just call me Sketch... my real name is Miles... Miles Walker..."

"Mmmmm..." she said, lifting her lips off his dick once more. "Serena Walker," she purred at him. "I like the sound of that." She shoved him onto his back and crawled over him, her legs straddling on either side of him, as her hands unclasping her bra at the front, sliding it off to cast it aside, exposing two small, pert breasts with tiny aerola and stiff little tan nipples, one of which had a piercing through it with a little charm hanging from it, the same symbol she had tattooed on her shoulder.

"And your surname?" he said, desperate for anything he could use to stall.

"O'Quincy," she laughed. "Like you didn't know. Now shut the fuck up and get this dick inside of my tight young pussy, you motherfucker."

The name and the symbol clicked together in his head at the exact moment he felt her velvety snatch engulfing his cock, it so tight he was certain he wouldn't last long, but he felt her reach down and squeeze his balls, just to make him prolong a little bit more.

"C'mon, you bastard, fuck your princess, your queen, your little whore... drill me until we're both cumming our fucking brains out..." She had complete control of the tempo and rhythm, her slender body having seized complete control of the situation. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Yes you fucker! Pound it! Drill me! Love me! I love you I love you I fucking love you I need you oh god oh fuck harder harder..."

She was moaning and gasping for air, her eyes screwed shut, her mouth smiling regularly in between delirious giggles and whimpers, both of her hands pressed against his chest, keeping him from trying to get up, her body shivering every so often. He reached one of his hands up to close it over her unpierced nipple, giving it a little pinch, which made her squeal even more.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck fuck fuck my princess pussy, Miles... fucking split it open... oh god, I've never felt so fucking hot in my entire life.... fuck I'm gonna cum... fuck... fuck you gotta... you gotta cum with me Miles... do it do it doitdoitdoitdoitdoit fuuuuccck!"

When he started to cum inside of her twat, it send her into kind of intense orgasm he didn't even know was possible, feeling her cunt clamping down on him in a spasming rhythm, trying to milk as much of his seed into her hole as she could while she shrieked loud enough to ring throughout the entire ship, his own breathing staggered and coarse before her body slumped down onto top of his, and she kissed him again, whimpering and moaning into his open mouth, her hands smoothing along his body, raking her nails on his skin as she tried to clear her head, the pressure gone, but the intense emotions still flooding her neural cortex. He knew it had been so long that he was certain his balls were itching for release, and he had no doubt that she felt exactly how much cum he had poured into her after such a very long absence of company.

"I..." she gasped. "I always thought love at first sight was a total crock, but... fuck, I love you so fucking hard, Miles Walker, and you belong to me now. You're going to keep me safe, and I'm going to keep you happy, and we're going to survive together. But now, we sleep."

"But I-"

She kissed him again, not without the built up tension, but one of genuine longing and affection, or as genuine as it could be under these circumstances. "You said we were days away from civilization, so there will be plenty of time to talk later. Now we sleep."

She snuggled her body in against his and grabbed the blanket to pull over them, nuzzling her face against his chest. As he drifted off to sleep, he wondered exactly how the hell he was going to explain all of this in the morning.