All Comments on 'Before The Storm (Ch. 04)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

Nicely done. I liked seeing you put in limitations on this spacecraft. The need to replenish supplies, air, and water as well as fuel will necessitate more interactions. I love the sex, but a good plot makes it so much better. I get the feeling that, at some point, there will need to more background information on each character including the ship’s AI. In the meantime, I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't agree more JAFCritic

123buffalo123buffaloabout 1 year ago

It really has my interest. Looking forward to more.

IrishGrimIrishGrimabout 1 year ago

Great stuff keep it up can’t wait to see where this adventure goes. =)

dappernomaddappernomadabout 1 year ago

I love the story arc and am looking forward to the next chapte.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

Good set up. I'm waiting for more....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun stuff! A curse... hahahaha

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

A curse? Hopefully it’s something good and not bad.

HornySpartanHornySpartan4 months ago

As commenters said on the previous chapter, I'm loving the links this has to your Quaranteam world. Another smaller connection others may not have noticed is how your main character always seems to have the ability to get out of bed and disentangle themselves from the tangle of limbs without waking any of the other occupants, no matter how many! A neat trick, could you possibly write a how to guide on this please? I sure as hell struggle disentangling myself from just one person in bed with me without disturbing them!!

Keep up the great work!

Ravey19Ravey198 days ago

I cannot wait to see what the curse is, good or bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES