All Comments on 'Before The Storm (Ch. 05)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang11 months ago

Although Rose being in his head was quite predictable, I enjiyed the chapter a lot. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Elvis! Hahaha

Really enjoying this story

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

So glad for more!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c111 months ago

Has suddenly become much more interesting!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh goddamn cliffhanger come on!!

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

Did Rose get a chance to program an Ai into her Ashaka with her memories and to act like her? Or is it that Rose’s soul is inside her Ashaka? This is going so great, how soon until the next chapter from Patreon drops here?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Buddy it's a wonderful story

Waiting for the next part

bear1999bear19999 months ago

More please...really enjoy your work, thanks for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of the first science fiction stories I've read on Literotica. I'm glad I did. Your story line is great. You've done a great job fleshing out the characters as you're moving through that story line. Really looking forward to the next installment in this series.

fleabittenfleabitten8 months ago

Really great writing and story. Scenes just long enough to cary the story forward.

pk2curiouspk2curious8 months ago

GR8 Chapter . Enjoying .

Madmack37Madmack374 months ago

Going to be interesting with two voices in his head.

nahnahnahnah2 months ago

Nice job slipping in that tribute to The King on the tombworld... though both MIB and Dead Pool 2 would both argue that Elvis isn't dead. ;-)

Ravey19Ravey196 days ago

Cock? Another enjoyable romp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES